No Caption Provided

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By ShootingNova

Council Members with ease. These Sith Lords were struck down by three of the Exile's party members in the most potent focal point of dark side energy in Freedon Nadd's tomb, right after they fought their way through numerous other Sith, not to mention them all being before their prime.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Three random Sith Lords? Council then.

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I mean, this is kind of difficult seeing as we're using featless characters.

So, first off, I'm going to assume that they're more or less even in terms of lightsaber skills. Second off, the Sith typically have more offensive capabilities than the Jedi which makes me want to lean towards the Sith Lords. Ultimately, though, this could go either way.

Bat_Siri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Council Members

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

Three random Sith Lords? Council then.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean, this is kind of difficult seeing as we're using featless characters.

So, first off, I'm going to assume that they're more or less even in terms of lightsaber skills. Second off, the Sith typically have more offensive capabilities than the Jedi which makes me want to lean towards the Sith Lords. Ultimately, though, this could go either way.

Nothing suggests that they're even in lightsaber skill. The Jedi Masters are all veritable "high-level masters" of multiple forms of lightsaber combat, and two of them have been described as greater lightsaber virtuosos than another (that person already being a renowned warrior in an era of Jedi bred for battle). By contrast, these Sith were beaten by the Exile's apprentices before they received any real training, even on a potent dark side nexus.

The same goes for the Force. Two of the Jedi have feats, and all are capable of bolstering their techniques with various meditative stances. The Sith have nothing except losing to the Exile's apprentices on a DS nexus (mind you, the strongest point of that DS nexus too).

WaspAlfa20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova:

I agree that Council Members probably win. These are 3 of the most powerful Jedi of the KoTOR time period. But I think that Sith Lords have a chance to win.

The sith in Kotor 2 were a great threat to the Jedi Order due to feeding off their opposition's Force power.

Kavar: "What's worse, is these Sith that we face... I fear that they have learned the lesson of Malachor all too well. It is what allows them to prey on Force users, to become stronger when Force Sensitives are near."

Vrook: "Somehow, they have learned their hunger from you. And so you have brought about the end of the Jedi, and perhaps all the knowledge of the Force."

It's also worth noting that as they are high ranking of the Sith, they are pretty well-versed in their Force-leeching technique, so they'd grow stronger based on how strong their opponents are.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waspalfa20: The Drain thing is a good point, but it only goes so far because they only have such proficiency in the technique. I doubt they would've been any stronger than they were against the Exile's party, seeing as that was located in the focal point of an immensely powerful dark side nexus - something which would've amplified their powers more greatly than their Draining techniques ever could've.