Avatar image for dewboy01
#1 Posted by dewboy01 (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

Who'll win?

Avatar image for pokergeist
#2 Posted by Pokergeist (23180 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Venom wins. He has no weakness to Sonics. Checkmate.

Avatar image for hyperlight
#3 Posted by Hyperlight (7671 posts) - - Show Bio

info?

Avatar image for moonchilde
#4 Posted by Moonchilde (1637 posts) - - Show Bio

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Klaw a being of living sound? If I'm right, I'm pretty sure he stomps any symbiote.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
#5 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (21616 posts) - - Show Bio

Not enough sufficient details. All symbiotes? Which versions of who? Morals? Setting? Equipment?

Avatar image for soa
#6 Posted by SoA (6218 posts) - - Show Bio

carnage slices the sonic arm off , klaw fades . the end.

Avatar image for pokergeist
#7 Posted by Pokergeist (23180 posts) - - Show Bio

@Moonchilde said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Klaw a being of living sound? If I'm right, I'm pretty sure he stomps any symbiote.

Wrong.

2724290-spidey_venom_vs_shocker___1_.jpg
2724291-spidey_venom_vs_shocker___2_.jpg
2724292-spidey_venom_vs_shocker___3_.jpg

Ultimate Spider Man in Venom Symbiot suit. Faces the Shocker. No affect at all. Quite relaxing as he stated.

Avatar image for moonchilde
#8 Posted by Moonchilde (1637 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@Moonchilde said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Klaw a being of living sound? If I'm right, I'm pretty sure he stomps any symbiote.

Wrong.

2724290-spidey_venom_vs_shocker___1_.jpg
2724291-spidey_venom_vs_shocker___2_.jpg
2724292-spidey_venom_vs_shocker___3_.jpg

Ultimate Spider Man in Venom Symbiot suit. Faces the Shocker. No affect at all. Quite relaxing as he stated.

Umm... Shocker's vibro-shock units are highly-pressurized blast of air, not sonics. I can kindof understand the confusion as they both cause a vibration effect, but it's decisively not the same thing. Plus Ultimate Shocker was pretty much a joke character anyway, much weaker then his 616 counter-part. Either way these scans don't prove that Ultimate Venom is immune to sonics at all.

Plus my questions was regarding Klaw. I know that originally Klaw was just a guy that carried around a a sonic gun, but I'm pretty sure at some point he became a being of living sound. What I'm basically saying is that I don't own a lot of comics with Klaw in it, but if I'm right about what he is then he wouldn't have any problem beating any symbiote.

Avatar image for guttridgeb
#9 Posted by guttridgeb (4881 posts) - - Show Bio

Against 616 symbiotes, Klaw should win pretty easily.

Avatar image for pokergeist
#10 Edited by Pokergeist (23180 posts) - - Show Bio

@Moonchilde: Ummm no they're not in Ultimate Verse. Shocker states there Sonic in nature already. So..... Ult. Venom and Carnage immune to Sonics.

In fact Ultimate Venom ONLY listed Weakness is Electricity.

Fact.

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
#11 Posted by tomdickharry1984 (842 posts) - - Show Bio

SOund makes venom die, well at least pel into pasty like stuff, Klaw 4tw

Avatar image for strider1992
#12 Posted by Strider1992 (18149 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti-Venom guts him.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
#13 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (7375 posts) - - Show Bio
@CadenceV2 Klaw> Shocker not exactly same power set either.
Avatar image for pokergeist
#14 Posted by Pokergeist (23180 posts) - - Show Bio

@WaveMotionCannon: Does it matter? Ultimate Spidey Venom was Faster, Stronger, Spider Sense, and had Instant Healing Factor vs a Low Level Avenger Villain.

Ultimate Spidey Venom or Ultimate Venom for the pwn.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
#15 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio
@CadenceV2 said:

@Moonchilde: Ummm no they're not in Ultimate Verse. Shocker states there Sonic in nature already. So..... Ult. Venom and Carnage immune to Sonics.

In fact Ultimate Venom ONLY listed Weakness is Electricity.

Fact.

This wasn't his point. His point was that Klaw is made out of sound, so no symbiot - 616 or 1610 - can hurt him. Ergo due to weakness or normal fight, Klaw has to win this fight sooner or later.
Avatar image for pokergeist
#16 Posted by Pokergeist (23180 posts) - - Show Bio
Loading Video...

@czarny_samael666 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@Moonchilde: Ummm no they're not in Ultimate Verse. Shocker states there Sonic in nature already. So..... Ult. Venom and Carnage immune to Sonics.

In fact Ultimate Venom ONLY listed Weakness is Electricity.

Fact.

This wasn't his point. His point was that Klaw is made out of sound, so no symbiot - 616 or 1610 - can hurt him. Ergo due to weakness or normal fight, Klaw has to win this fight sooner or later.

This is my reply to this bait thread.

Avatar image for moonchilde
#17 Edited by Moonchilde (1637 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@Moonchilde: Ummm no they're not in Ultimate Verse. Shocker states there Sonic in nature already. So..... Ult. Venom and Carnage immune to Sonics.

In fact Ultimate Venom ONLY listed Weakness is Electricity.

Fact.

Post a scan that proves that Ultimate Shocker's gauntlets are sonic in nature. I've been looking (both through my disorganized comic collection, and online) and see no evidence to support that claim. To be honest, it almost doesn't matter though, Ultimate Shocker was always portrayed as a joke. Beating him is about as big an accomplishment as beating the Walrus.

@czarny_samael666 said:

This wasn't his point. His point was that Klaw is made out of sound, so no symbiot - 616 or 1610 - can hurt him. Ergo due to weakness or normal fight, Klaw has to win this fight sooner or later.

Thank you. That's exactly what I was getting at. Like I've stated in every post I've made on this thread, I'm not 100% up to speed on Klaw, but if he is what I think he is (a being of pure sound), then there would be no way for any symbiote to actually hurt him, whereas he can certainly hurt them. 616 symbiotes would be destroyed by him, but even if sonics aren't a direct weakness of 1610 symbiotes it doesn't mean they'd be immune to it.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
#18 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (7375 posts) - - Show Bio
@Moonchilde Thank you
Avatar image for guardian_of_gravity
#19 Posted by Guardian_of_Gravity (2998 posts) - - Show Bio

Good luck trying to punch out a mass of sonic energy. Because the Symbiotes will need it.

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
#20 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (12282 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know much about Klaw. But after reading the comments above, this is spite since he's a being of pure sound and the fact 616 symbiotes have a weakness to sonics as already stated above.

Avatar image for lordvulcan
#21 Posted by LordVulcan (221 posts) - - Show Bio

this destroys him

2728466-earthavengerscarnage1.jpg
Avatar image for jeanroygrant
#22 Posted by jeanroygrant (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

Anti-Venom guts him.