Avatar image for shadow_tiger
#1 Posted by Shadow Tiger (422 posts) - - Show Bio

I think this would be a cool fight.

Avatar image for beaner_ninja
#2 Posted by Beaner Ninja (84 posts) - - Show Bio

No

Avatar image for shadow_tiger
#3 Posted by Shadow Tiger (422 posts) - - Show Bio

Why?

Avatar image for mr__wilson
#4 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6449 posts) - - Show Bio

Kit Fisto dominates with the force.

Avatar image for beaner_ninja
#5 Posted by Beaner Ninja (84 posts) - - Show Bio
Shadow Tiger said: "Why?"


Porque dije
Avatar image for mr__wilson
#6 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6449 posts) - - Show Bio

I know porque means because.  What does dije mean?

Avatar image for beaner_ninja
#7 Posted by Beaner Ninja (84 posts) - - Show Bio

Because I said

Avatar image for king_saturn
#8 Posted by King Saturn (220735 posts) - - Show Bio
Kit Fisto should win here...
Avatar image for shadow_tiger
#9 Posted by Shadow Tiger (422 posts) - - Show Bio

OK fine... how about 50 Predators? I know Kit Fisto would win... but him on fifty Predators would be a fight that I would want to watch. I actually paired them up because they both have tendrils on there heads. XD

Avatar image for sparda
#10 Posted by Sparda (15794 posts) - - Show Bio
Shadow Tiger said:
"OK fine... how about 50 Predators? I know Kit Fisto would win... but him on fifty Predators would be a fight that I would want to watch. I actually paired them up because they both have tendrils on there heads. XD"
I would think that that would be a brutal massacre.

Imagine fifty simultaneous Plasma Caster blasts being fired at someone repeatedly for a while. Now, admittedly, I don't know a ton about Kit, but he'd have to be really good with the Force to block/survive/dodge so many blasts coming at once.
Avatar image for shadow_tiger
#11 Posted by Shadow Tiger (422 posts) - - Show Bio

I got two words for ya: FORCE RUN!

Uber speed. Plus, Kit's lightsaber could most definately cut through the armour of those dudes, while he's runnning he could block the lasers/deflect them. Plus he's got the Force.

XDDDD See? I just thought it would be cool because of the tendrils on their heads. XP
Avatar image for sparda
#12 Posted by Sparda (15794 posts) - - Show Bio
Shadow Tiger said:
"I got two words for ya: FORCE RUN!
Uber speed. Plus, Kit's lightsaber could most definately cut through the armour of those dudes, while he's runnning he could block the lasers/deflect them. Plus he's got the Force.

XDDDD See? I just thought it would be cool because of the tendrils on their heads. XP
"
How fast is he? The Pred's are smart, that they could make a strategy to work with having fifty men (maybe. They're kinda jerks to their own species, lol)

Are they're any examples of him moving faster than...I dunno....Blaster Bolts? If there were, then I'd definitely say he could evade the Plasma Casters.
Avatar image for king_saturn
#13 Posted by King Saturn (220735 posts) - - Show Bio
Shadow Tiger said:
"OK fine... how about 50 Predators? I know Kit Fisto would win... but him on fifty Predators would be a fight that I would want to watch. I actually paired them up because they both have tendrils on there heads. XD"
50 Predators is too much for Kit Fisto
Avatar image for shadow_tiger
#14 Posted by Shadow Tiger (422 posts) - - Show Bio
Sparda said:
"Shadow Tiger said:
"I got two words for ya: FORCE RUN!
Uber speed. Plus, Kit's lightsaber could most definately cut through the armour of those dudes, while he's runnning he could block the lasers/deflect them. Plus he's got the Force.

XDDDD See? I just thought it would be cool because of the tendrils on their heads. XP
"
How fast is he? The Pred's are smart, that they could make a strategy to work with having fifty men (maybe. They're kinda jerks to their own species, lol)

Are they're any examples of him moving faster than...I dunno....Blaster Bolts? If there were, then I'd definitely say he could evade the Plasma Casters."
No examples. Just the fact that using the force run at master speed could probably cut 20 (Maybe 15) predator heads off in about 2 seconds.
Avatar image for carlos_morales
#15 Posted by Carlos Morales (333 posts) - - Show Bio

Kitt Fisto most def.

Avatar image for supreme_marvel
#16 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11575 posts) - - Show Bio

I will give this one to the legendary smile himself.
His super speed one not far from being on par with Palpatine, he did survive longer than even his masters in the battle where he died.
The force, he could also just take of his weaponry with the force, then force speed around him. Which might not be far from Mach 1.

Avatar image for vrakmul
#17 Posted by Vrakmul (23829 posts) - - Show Bio

Force crush skull, end of fight.

Avatar image for supreme_marvel
#18 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11575 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Force crush skull, end of fight."
Then again, that could happen.