• 78 results
MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By MAZAHS117

In round one the arm wrestle I actually give Kong a chance depending on how pissed he is....Round two tho, he get torn to shredds by Megs

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By Xanni15

@Mirabel:

You're overestimating the people firing them. A gunship obviously would tear Kong to shreds but that was used as a last resort. Pfft, the team in Transformers would have been obliterated by Kong, especially in a jungle setting, but that's off topic and not important to this battle. :]

With the right conditions Kong has a small chance to take a few.

Mirabel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Mirabel

@Xanni15:

A tank crew can be expected to hit a helicopter moving at full speed pretty reliably given modern fire control systems. Kong would be child's play. And that team's rocket launcher would have splattered Kong. The team that downed Shockwave would have riddled Kong to death with bullets before he could do anything.

And no, Kong never takes anything ever. He dies horribly as Megatron pulls off his arms and beats him to death with them.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Xanni15

@Mirabel said:

@Xanni15:

A tank crew can be expected to hit a helicopter moving at full speed pretty reliably given modern fire control systems. Kong would be child's play. And that team's rocket launcher would have splattered Kong. The team that downed Shockwave would have riddled Kong to death with bullets before he could do anything.

And no, Kong never takes anything ever. He dies horribly as Megatron pulls off his arms and beats him to death with them.

If you say so, that team was helpless and completely overmatched. One look or roar from Kong and they're wetting themselves. Depending on the starting distance, Kong might murder them before they even know what hit them.

I wonder why he was such a jobber in the movies then. Kong gets on his back, Megatron doesn't have the flexibility to reach around him, and Kong's strikes would eventually do enough damage.

Mirabel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Mirabel

@Xanni15 said:

@Mirabel said:

@Xanni15:

If you say so, that team was helpless and completely overmatched. One look or roar from Kong and they're wetting themselves. Depending on the starting distance, Kong might murder them before they even know what hit them.

I wonder why he was such a jobber in the movies then. Kong gets on his back, Megatron doesn't have the flexibility to reach around him, and Kong's strikes would eventually do enough damage.

If they can stare down giant death bots from outer space who just ROFLstomped the U.S military like nothing they're not going to be scared by a giant monkey.

Also, Megatron can simply slam his back into a wall and crush Kong, and as for eventually doing damage, try punching the side of a modern day main battle tank for a day. You will do absolutely nothing. That is the difference in durability here, a Circus Strong man (kong) trying to go up against a Modern battle tank (megatron).

Please, your fanboy is showing.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Xanni15

@Mirabel said:

@Xanni15 said:

@Mirabel said:

@Xanni15:

If they can stare down giant death bots from outer space who just ROFLstomped the U.S military like nothing they're not going to be scared by a giant monkey.

Also, Megatron can simply slam his back into a wall and crush Kong, and as for eventually doing damage, try punching the side of a modern day main battle tank for a day. You will do absolutely nothing. That is the difference in durability here, a Circus Strong man (kong) trying to go up against a Modern battle tank (megatron).

If you don't want to debate or you're upset then stop posting, no need to claim I am a fanboy.

Actually, yes, they very well could be. One does not equal the other, and if you remember they were very scared the first time they encountered the Autobots. It would be only natural to be frightened or at the very least shocked of a humongous gorilla.

I do believe you're underestimating Kong's strength, he fought against three T-Rex's with one hand, his skin held up against multiple direct bites from them (and T-Rex's have been proven to have the most powerful bite for a land animal ever), holding off one with one hand and was able to break open it's jaw, and also held himself up with one hand while a T-Rex was hanging off of him. Slightly more capable than a circus strong man. :] I don't really see him having much trouble at all with a tank (but that's not what Megatron is). As for backing into a wall, that sounds silly as does calling Kong a monkey, he is a gorilla.

Mirabel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Mirabel

@Xanni15 said:

@Mirabel said:

@Xanni15 said:

@Mirabel said:

@Xanni15:

If you don't want to debate or you're upset then stop posting, no need to claim I am a fanboy.

Actually, yes, they very well could be. One does not equal the other, and if you remember they were very scared the first time they encountered the Autobots. It would be only natural to be frightened or at the very least shocked of a humongous gorilla.

I do believe you're underestimating Kong's strength, he fought against three T-Rex's with one hand, his skin held up against multiple direct bites from them (and T-Rex's have been proven to have the most powerful bite for a land animal ever), holding off one with one hand and was able to break open it's jaw, and also held himself up with one hand while a T-Rex was hanging off of him. Slightly more capable than a circus strong man. :] I don't really see him having much trouble at all with a tank (but that's not what Megatron is). As for backing into a wall, that sounds silly as does calling Kong a monkey, he is a gorilla.

No, I'm facepalming because you're arguing for someone who has no chance at all. I like Kong, but he's just an animal who died to bullets. That's really whimpy. He doesn't even deserve the title of Giant Monster because he's so low on the food chain. Spider man could probably beat the crap out of him. You're trying to argue for someone that pretty much everyone else has agreed would lose, that is being a fanboy.

And here's one thing, when Epps was met with the driller, something big enough to swallow Kong whole, he just had a "wow what the f***" moment. He's not going to be afraid of some overgrown primate, nor is anyone else. They'll see Kong, go "Oh look it's that monkey from that movie." Then shoot him dead and drag him to the states to be taxidermied.

And Kong's Strength is nothing compared to Megatron's. Going by the Movie handbook, Optimus Prime's barrage cannons that he used in the second movie have an explosive power of 2 kilotons, except focused in a very small area. Megatron took one of those shells in the second movie and though it sent him hurtling back, he wasn't even seriously damaged. Kong will never penetrate that shell. And by backing into a wall or hard object, I mean slamming your back into it, which would break most of Kong's bones in an instant.

grimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By grimlock

Megatron rules!

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Xanni15

@Mirabel said:

No, I'm facepalming because you're arguing for someone who has no chance at all. I like Kong, but he's just an animal who died to bullets. That's really whimpy. He doesn't even deserve the title of Giant Monster because he's so low on the food chain. Spider man could probably beat the crap out of him. You're trying to argue for someone that pretty much everyone else has agreed would lose, that is being a fanboy.

"Just an animal who died to bullets"? Have you honestly seen the movie, that's so insulting to his character and what he did. And to call him just a basic animal is incredibly inaccurate. Fine, Megatron is just a simple machine, basic robot. And I see you might be trolling now, considering Kong ruled Skull Island (top of the food chain, bub) and you bringing in Spiderman (which is pointless to say the least). Exactly, if everyone else thinks something then it's obviously true, right?

@Mirabel said:

And here's one thing, when Epps was met with the driller, something big enough to swallow Kong whole, he just had a "wow what the f***" moment. He's not going to be afraid of some overgrown primate, nor is anyone else. They'll see Kong, go "Oh look it's that monkey from that movie." Then shoot him dead and drag him to the states to be taxidermied.

And Kong's Strength is nothing compared to Megatron's. Going by the Movie handbook, Optimus Prime's barrage cannons that he used in the second movie have an explosive power of 2 kilotons, except focused in a very small area. Megatron took one of those shells in the second movie and though it sent him hurtling back, he wasn't even seriously damaged. Kong will never penetrate that shell. And by backing into a wall or hard object, I mean slamming your back into it, which would break most of Kong's bones in an instant.

Now I know you're trolling! No one is going to be scared of a gigantic gorilla? Wow, that's foolish.

Kong wouldn't attack Megatron's chest, he'd go for the head. How do you know slamming his back into the wall would break most of Kong's bones, and where is this wall coming?

Mirabel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Mirabel

@Xanni15 said:

@Mirabel said:

"Just an animal who died to bullets"? Have you honestly seen the movie, that's so insulting to his character and what he did. And to call him just a basic animal is incredibly inaccurate. Fine, Megatron is just a simple machine, basic robot. And I see you might be trolling now, considering Kong ruled Skull Island (top of the food chain, bub) and you bringing in Spiderman (which is pointless to say the least). Exactly, if everyone else thinks something then it's obviously true, right?

@Mirabel said:

Now I know you're trolling! No one is going to be scared of a gigantic gorilla? Wow, that's foolish.

Kong wouldn't attack Megatron's chest, he'd go for the head. How do you know slamming his back into the wall would break most of Kong's bones, and where is this wall coming?

They won't be afraid because they've seen far worse than an overgrown ape.

And yes I've seen the movie, Kong died to machine gun rounds, that is pathetic for a monster. And by low on the food chain I mean compared to real monsters like Godzilla, Cloverfield, Fin Fang Foom, the Hulk, Kong is nothing.

And if Megatron can withstand a 2.1 kiloton explosion at any point, Kong has no chance of hurting him at all. And it doesn't have to be a wall, it could be a cliff face, a tree, or anything else tall and solid. And given that Megatron is physically far stronger (look how easily he ragdolled Prime around), he would have no trouble smashing Kong into something with enough force to kill him. Or he could I don't know, transform and do a barrel roll, forcing Kong off, then go back and grab Kong by the head and rip it off.

And how am I trolling? Just pointing out how hilariously wrong you are while you build up ridiculous strawmans?

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Xanni15

@Mirabel said:

And yes I've seen the movie, Kong died to machine gun rounds, that is pathetic for a monster. And by low on the food chain I mean compared to real monsters like Godzilla, Cloverfield, Fin Fang Foom, the Hulk, Kong is nothing.

And if Megatron can withstand a 2.1 kiloton explosion at any point, Kong has no chance of hurting him at all. And it doesn't have to be a wall, it could be a cliff face, a tree, or anything else tall and solid. And given that Megatron is physically far stronger (look how easily he ragdolled Prime around), he would have no trouble smashing Kong into something with enough force to kill him. Or he could I don't know, transform and do a barrel roll, forcing Kong off, then go back and grab Kong by the head and rip it off.

And how am I trolling? Just pointing out how hilariously wrong you are while you build up ridiculous strawmans?

Right, sure they wouldn't be and you have no way to prove that.

And it was just one machine gun round, right? Why bring up other monsters, that's off topic and has no bearing on this battle. Oh, now he's going to transform, because he couldn't do it before? Kong has displayed enough agility to evade Megatron, he won't be like Optimus and just stand there. I've never said Kong could tank Megatron's most powerful blows, just that he can avoid them long enough to get in close, this.

Strawman, how? My position has remained the same, you're the one changing and going so far off topic. I mean why else try to sell Kong short by bringing in other monsters and putting them in similar situations? Kong is not a simple gorilla, he didn't just die from machine gun rounds, people would crap their pants if they came face to face with King Kong. Why are you unable to put context to anything?

Mirabel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Mirabel

@Xanni15 said:

@Mirabel said:

And it was just one machine gun round, right? Why bring up other monsters, that's off topic and has no bearing on this battle. Oh, now he's going to transform, because he couldn't do it before? Kong has displayed enough agility to evade Megatron, he won't be like Optimus and just stand there. I've never said Kong could tank Megatron's most powerful blows, just that he can avoid them long enough to get in close, this.

Strawman, how? My position has remained the same, you're the one changing and going so far off topic. I mean why else try to sell Kong short by bringing in other monsters and putting them in similar situations? Kong is not a simple gorilla, he didn't just die from machine gun rounds, people would crap their pants if they came face to face with King Kong. Why are you unable to put context to anything?

Kong being able to die from a machine gun barrage at all means he's not in Megatron's league. And there's nothing to say that Megatron can't turn into jet mode or simply slam Kong into something solid to crush him. And so what if Kong can dodge for a while? He can't hurt megatron at all, who is far stronger than he is and far more durable and will kill him the moment he can grab him. And Kong is not like Spiderman, he isn't supremely agile, he'll try to grapple Megatron because that's his fighting style, and when he tries to grapple Megatron he'll get his arms pulled out by someone who is far stronger than he is, and then Megatron will walk away and let him bleed to death because Megatron is a dick.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Xanni15

@Mirabel said:

@Xanni15 said:

@Mirabel said:

Kong being able to die from a machine gun barrage at all means he's not in Megatron's league. And there's nothing to say that Megatron can't turn into jet mode or simply slam Kong into something solid to crush him. And so what if Kong can dodge for a while? He can't hurt megatron at all, who is far stronger than he is and far more durable and will kill him the moment he can grab him. And Kong is not like Spiderman, he isn't supremely agile, he'll try to grapple Megatron because that's his fighting style, and when he tries to grapple Megatron he'll get his arms pulled out by someone who is far stronger than he is, and then Megatron will walk away and let him bleed to death because Megatron is a dick.

He doesn't have to be able to survive a nuclear bomb to win against him, human's can't survive against Megatron either, we've already been over this. There's nothing to say that Kong won't jump on him like Optimus did and pound the crap out of his head/eyes or just rip it off. Kong is actually very agile for his size (and again why bring Spiderman into this, so random), much more so than Megatron is, depending on the environment he would most certainly use his surroundings to his advantage.

Cool and pointless scenario, did Megatron do that to anyone in the films? You know the people below Kong. It took countless machine gun rounds to take him out.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By jeanroygrant

Megatron.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Vaeternus

Which version of Kong here? Classic or newer? If it's classic(version as someone else said) that went against Godzilla as horrible as that movie was would thrash Megatron...

Movie versions of each?

If it's movie versions, leaning Kong here because humans with weapons were killing Decepticon Transformers...

Mainstream cartoon, comic book Megatron I'll probably lean more towards him.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#66  Edited By nickthedevil

Er...diid everyone just ignore my scans?

toby5678910

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By toby5678910

Megatron stomps Kong as much as F22 Raptors stomp WW1 Bi-Planes...

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By MonsterStomp

@Vaeternus said:

Which version of Kong here? Classic or newer? If it's classic(version as someone else said) that went against Godzilla as horrible as that movie was would thrash Megatron...

Movie versions of each?

If it's movie versions, leaning Kong here because humans with weapons were killing Decepticon Transformers...

Yeah the OP stated that its King Kong (Peter Jackson) vs Megatron (Michael Bay).

I want King Kong to win. I wonder how an unarmed Megatron will go up against 3 evolved T-Rex's.

toby5678910

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By toby5678910

@MonsterStomp said:

@Vaeternus said:

Movie versions of each?

Yeah the OP stated that its King Kong (Peter Jackson) vs Megatron (Michael Bay).

I want King Kong to win. I wonder how an unarmed Megatron will go up against 3 evolved T-Rex's.

There's no way the t-rex's would even scratch him, I don't think you understand how durable you have to be to be able to withstand hits from modern military grade weapons...;

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By MonsterStomp

@toby5678910: I don't think you understand the amount of pressure a t-rex that size can deliver from a bite.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#71  Edited By entropy_aegis

Megatron.

Maluke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Maluke

People, Kong fought three V-rexe's, not T-rex.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By MonsterStomp

@Maluke: Yes, an evolved version of the t-rex. I just didnt know their exact name.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#74  Edited By Rumble Man

@Mirabel: The only king kong with a ghost of a chance is the one in Kingkong vs Godzilla or the one that fought mechani-kong

Megatron would make a handbag out of him

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Vaeternus

@MonsterStomp said:

@Vaeternus said:

Movie versions of each?

That was pretty impressive, Kong got messed up during that fight but still won against the 3 of them.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Megatron wins,even if it is the movie version which the OP did not state he still wins.

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Sylvain

Megatron

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers