Kid buu vs superman, silver surfer, thor and black bolt

• 123 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sniber

kid buu vs superman , silver surfer, thor black bolt

no preperation. fight in space.

give reasons

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ximpossibrux

Kid Buu. The only way to beat him is through bad plot device.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By uberhikari

Not enough information is given, depending on the stipulations Silver Surfer would solo. Is this in character or bloodlusted?

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By uberhikari

@XImpossibruX said:

Kid Buu. The only way to beat him is through bad plot device.

This is obviously an overstatement. You're not serious, right?

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sniber

@uberhikari: no extra information is required. kid buu is always bloodlusted. and you can take others also bloodlusted

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By uberhikari

@Sniber said:

@uberhikari: no extra information is required. kid buu is always bloodlusted. and you can take others also bloodlusted

If Silver Surfer is bloodlusted, he solo's. A blood lusted Silver Surfer de-atomizes Kid Buu as soon as the fight starts.

/thread.

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sethlol

SS can casually solo DBZ.

Mismatch.

Avatar image for parallax_hal_jordan
Parallax_Hal_Jordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sethlol said:

Mismatch.

This

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Bossmonster

@Sethlol said:

Mismatch.

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Sniber

@Parallax_Hal_Jordansaid:

@Sethlol said:

Mismatch.

This

@Sethlol

said:

Mismatch.

@uberhikari

said:

@Sniber said:

If Silver Surfer is bloodlusted, he solo's. A blood lusted Silver Surfer de-atomizes Kid Buu as soon as the fight starts.

/thread.

actually you all know nothing about buu so I suggest you to go to dragonball wiki and check it out.

even if surfer de atomises him he will regenerate and for your information let me tell you, no ordinary energy attacks can kill buu no matter how much powerful they are. he himself busted a galaxy while he was still in there and still nothing happened to him.

Avatar image for parallax_hal_jordan
Parallax_Hal_Jordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sniber said:

actually you all know nothing about buu so I suggest you to go to dragonball wiki and check it out.

And i suggest you to read the manga before the "dragonball wiki" (it can be edited by anyone,so it's not a very good source)

even if surfer de atomises him he will regenerate and for your information let me tell you, no ordinary energy attacks can kill buu no matter how much powerful they are.

So,you don't even watch the show? Because there,Vegeta clearly say that the power of a Ssj3 is enough to kill Boo (and that's come from a guy who use all his Ssj2 power to "kill" Majin Boo...) and Mr Boo was almost killed just by physical force (despite being weaker than "Kid Boo" they share the same kind of regeneration)

he himself busted a galaxy while he was still in there and still nothing happened to him.

That's not true. It didn't happen neither in the manga nor the anime. It's stated that he is a threat to the universe...but there's no galaxy busting feat

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By uberhikari

@Sniber said:

@Sethlol said:

Mismatch.

This

@Sethlol

said:

Mismatch.

@uberhikari

said:

@Sniber said:

/thread.

even if surfer de atomises him he will regenerate and for your information let me tell you, no ordinary energy attacks can kill buu no matter how much powerful they are. he himself busted a galaxy while he was still in there and still nothing happened to him.

First, there's only 1 of 2 possibilities: Either you don't know what Silver Surfer is capable of or the people who claim that SS can solo are all ignorant of Kid Buu. There's 3 people who claim a bloodlusted SS will solo and 1 person claiming he can't. The odds are already against you.

Second, Kid Buu can't regenerate if all of his atoms are destroyed or if he's de-atomized. That's the reason why he never regenerated after being hit with the Genki Dama. Kid Buu can't regenerate from his atoms. He's never shown the ability to regenerate from just atoms, Kid Buu has regenerated from dust, but not atoms. In any event, it doesn't matter. Silver Surver can manipulate matter/energy on a subatomic level. So, if you like, instead of de-atomizing Kid Buu, Silver Silver turns him into electrons and protons as soon as the fight starts. You're vastly overestimating Kid Buu's regeneration. If you want to argue otherwise, then post scans or episodes showing Kid Buu regenerating from nothing but his atoms.

Third, your claim that no ordinary energy attacks can kill Kid Buu is nonsense. Energy is energy. Kid Buu was destroyed by a massive ball of ki i.e. a Genki Dama + a Kamehameha. There wasn't anything special about it. Is there a special kind of energy that a character needs in order to kill Kid Buu? There's nothing in DBZ which says that Kid Buu can only be destroyed by a special kind of energy. That's just some nonsense you made up. Plus, it's a no limits fallacy. It basically gives a character an infinite amount of durability against all energy based attacks from other universes. Are you going to tell me that Galactus can't kill Kid Buu using energy projection?

Fourth, Kid Buu never busted a galaxy. That supposed galaxy busting feat was added to the dubbed version of DBZ; it's basically anime filler. In the manga Kid Buu only destroyed a hundred or so planets, and he did it by traveling to each planet and destroying it individually. But this doesn't equal galaxy busting. Plus, in the Supreme Kai's flashback(skip to 16:55) we never see Kid Buu bust a galaxy and the Supreme Kai never said that Kid Buu busted a galaxy. All Supreme Kai said was, "Hundreds of planets were reduced to rubble, entire galaxies were erased from existence." This means that Kid Buu destroyed galaxies, but no method of destruction is mentioned and no time frame is given. Moreover, the Supreme Kai's statement doesn't even make sense. He said hundreds of planets were reduced to rubble, but galaxies contain tens of billions of planets. So, either galaxies in DBZ are really, really, really small or Supreme Kai meant to say tens of billions of planets. In any event, Kid Buu has no on-screen or on-panel galaxy busting feats. But it doesn't matter because Silver Surfer turns Kid Buu into electrons and protons as soon as the fights starts.

Looks like you're the one who doesn't know what they're talking about.

Edit: Here is Supreme Kai's flashback from the actual, canon manga. It doesn't mention anything about galaxy busting.

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Sniber

@uberhikari said:

@Sniber said:

@Sethlol said:

Mismatch.

This

@Sethlol

said:

Mismatch.

@uberhikari

said:

@Sniber said:

/thread.

First, there's only 1 of 2 possibilities: Either you don't know what Silver Surfer is capable of or the people who claim that SS can solo are all ignorant of Kid Buu. There's 3 people who claim a bloodlusted SS will solo and 1 person claiming he can't. The odds are already against you.

Second, Kid Buu can't regenerate if all of his atoms are destroyed or if he's de-atomized. That's the reason why he never regenerated after being hit with the Genki Dama. Kid Buu can't regenerate from his atoms. He's never shown the ability to regenerate from just atoms, Kid Buu has regenerated from dust, but not atoms. In any event, it doesn't matter. Silver Surver can manipulate matter/energy on a subatomic level. So, if you like, instead of de-atomizing Kid Buu, Silver Silver turns him into electrons and protons as soon as the fight starts. You're vastly overestimating Kid Buu's regeneration. If you want to argue otherwise, then post scans or episodes showing Kid Buu regenerating from nothing but his atoms.

Third, your claim that no ordinary energy attacks can kill Kid Buu is nonsense. Energy is energy. Kid Buu was destroyed by a massive ball of ki i.e. a Genki Dama + a Kamehameha. There wasn't anything special about it. Is there a special kind of energy that a character needs in order to kill Kid Buu? There's nothing in DBZ which says that Kid Buu can only be destroyed by a special kind of energy. That's just some nonsense you made up. Plus, it's a no limits fallacy. It basically gives a character an infinite amount of durability against all energy based attacks from other universes. Are you going to tell me that Galactus can't kill Kid Buu using energy projection?

Fourth, Kid Buu never busted a galaxy. That supposed galaxy busting feat was added to the dubbed version of DBZ; it's basically anime filler. In the manga Kid Buu only destroyed a hundred or so planets, and he did it by traveling to each planet and destroying it individually. But this doesn't equal galaxy busting. Plus, in the Supreme Kai's flashback(skip to 16:55) we never see Kid Buu bust a galaxy and the Supreme Kai never said that Kid Buu busted a galaxy. All Supreme Kai said was, "Hundreds of planets were reduced to rubble, entire galaxies were erased from existence." This means that Kid Buu destroyed galaxies, but no method of destruction is mentioned and no time frame is given. Moreover, the Supreme Kai's statement doesn't even make sense. He said hundreds of planets were reduced to rubble, but galaxies contain tens of billions of planets. So, either galaxies in DBZ are really, really, really small or Supreme Kai meant to say tens of billions of planets. In any event, Kid Buu has no on-screen or on-panel galaxy busting feats. But it doesn't matter because Silver Surfer turns Kid Buu into electrons and protons as soon as the fights starts.

Edit: Here is Supreme Kai's flashback from the actual, canon manga. It doesn't mention anything about galaxy busting.

you first pahragraph is pointless.

I am not talking about manga. I am talking about anime.

Remember what happened inside buu's body. goku and vegeta turned him into almost nothing(de atomised). it was not dust. we can see dust but buu's traces were invisible. it means they were deatomised. still he regenerated.

what you are talking about. buu was killed by SPIRIT BOMB not by genkai... whatever or kamehameha. and he died bucause the bomb contained the spiritual powers of all people of earth and gohan,piccolo,vegeta,goten etc. NOT BECAUSE OF ENERGR ATTACK. he survived a planet busting blast but not that bomb despite of that blast was more powerful than bomb because that blast didn't had any spiritual powers. and proof of that blast bieng > bomb is that bomb didn't destproyed a planet. so it is proved that he cannot die by normal energy attacks. not even by galactus.

and since I am talking about anime where it is said that buu destroyed a galaxy(not said planet by planet) thus your fourth pahragraph also doesn't counts.

NOW ANSWER MY QUESTION.

if surfer can deatomise or can remove electron, proton, neutron apart then why does he don't do that will all his enemies. thor defeated him few times. but surfer didn't did that.

Deadgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Deadgod

@Sethlol said:

Mismatch.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By uberhikari

@Sniber:

If you were talking about the anime rather than the manga, then you need to specify that in the OP.

Remember what happened inside buu's body. goku and vegeta turned him into almost nothing(de atomised). it was not dust. we can see dust but buu's traces were invisible. it means they were deatomised. still he regenerated.

First, give me an episode number so I can see for myself what you're talking about. Second, just because something is invisible doesn't mean that it is atomized. The air that we breathe is invisible to the naked eye, but it is a compound, nevertheless. Air is not atomic in it's structure, it is molecular.

what you are talking about. buu was killed by SPIRIT BOMB not by genkai... whatever or kamehameha. and he died bucause the bomb contained the spiritual powers of all people of earth and gohan,piccolo,vegeta,goten etc. NOT BECAUSE OF ENERGR ATTACK. he survived a planet busting blast but not that bomb despite of that blast was more powerful than bomb because that blast didn't had any spiritual powers. and proof of that blast bieng > bomb is that bomb didn't destproyed a planet. so it is proved that he cannot die by normal energy attacks. not even by galactus.

I find it rather ironic that you tell me to go read the dragon ball wiki, and I obviously know more about the show than you do. First, Genki Dama is the Japanese name for Spirit Bomb. Get it? Second, the technique that Goku used to kill Kid Buu was the Genki Dama a.k.a. Spirit Bomb. The Genki Dama or Spirit Bomb uses ki energy. All techniques in DBZ use ki energy. In the English dub the word ki is never specifically used, instead it is referred to as "spirit energy." But spirit energy and ki are the same thing. The Genki Dama isn't made out of some special energy; it's made out of ki just like every other DBZ attack. So, what do you mean Kid Buu wasn't killed because of an energy attack?! I linked you the episode that shows Kid Buu being killed by an energy attack, LOL!

Finally, the rest of what you wrote in the quoted paragraph is incomprehensible nonsense. You need a grammarian to help you out. The fact of the matter is this: There is nothing in DBZ that says you need special "spiritual powers" to kill Kid Buu; Kid Buu was killed by an energy based attack because all attacks in DBZ are ki-based attacks.

and since I am talking about anime where it is said that buu destroyed a galaxy(not said planet by planet) thus your fourth pahragraph also doesn't counts.

This is more nonsense. Supreme Kai said that Kid Buu destroyed a galaxy. But destroying a galaxy =/= bust a galaxy. What don't you understand about this? It's never mentioned how Kid Buu destroyed a galaxy, just that he did. And it was never stated that he destroyed a galaxy all at once. Plus, Supreme Kai said that hundreds of planets were reduced to rubble, but a galaxy contains tens of billions of planets, so Supreme Kai's statement is incomprehensible anyway.

NOW ANSWER MY QUESTION.
if surfer can deatomise or can remove electron, proton, neutron apart then why does he don't do that will all his enemies. thor defeated him few times. but surfer didn't did that.

Are you serious? LOLOLOL! Why are your posts so full of fail? It's obvious you made this silly thread because you don't know who Silver Surfer is and you've never read a Silver Surfer comic in your life. Silver Surfer is essentially a pacifist, he never kills anybody if he doesn't absolutely have to. Silver Surfer even allowed Black Panther to put him in an arm bar once. And in a real fight between Silver Surfer and Thor everybody knows that Silver Surfer will win pretty much instantly if he used his full power. This is the reason why I asked if the fight was bloodlusted or not. A bloodlusted Silver Surfer using the full extent of his power is practically an energy god. Silver Surfer can absorb and project almost any kind of energy, manipulate matter/energy on a subatomic level, etc. That's kind of what the Power Cosmic allows you to do, lol. So, as soon as the fight starts, a bloodlusted Silver Surfer will turn Kid Buu into a pile of electrons and protons, then throw them into the nearest star.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Bo88gdan

Surfer solos

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By xeon1cs

@Sniber said:

Oh god, don't put characters you know nothing about in battles please. To top it off, you made him bloodlusted, so what he would do normally is 100% irrelevant.

spawn_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By spawn_123

SS

LostMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By LostMind

Ok i would love to defend Kid Buu, as i have tried to do with other DBZ characters but this is in every since of the phrase, "A SPITE MATCH".

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ghostrider2

Thor is beating him with morals with no morals SS beats Thor as for this fight SS solo.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By dondave

Mismatch.

This

This

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Sniber

@uberhikari said:

@Sniber:

If you were talking about the anime rather than the manga, then you need to specify that in the OP.

First, give me an episode number so I can see for myself what you're talking about. Second, just because something is invisible doesn't mean that it is atomized. The air that we breathe is invisible to the naked eye, but it is a compound, nevertheless. Air is not atomic in it's structure, it is molecular.

I find it rather ironic that you tell me to go read the dragon ball wiki, and I obviously know more about the show than you do. First, Genki Dama is the Japanese name for Spirit Bomb. Get it? Second, the technique that Goku used to kill Kid Buu was the Genki Dama a.k.a. Spirit Bomb. The Genki Dama or Spirit Bomb uses ki energy. All techniques in DBZ use ki energy. In the English dub the word ki is never specifically used, instead it is referred to as "spirit energy." But spirit energy and ki are the same thing. The Genki Dama isn't made out of some special energy; it's made out of ki just like every other DBZ attack. So, what do you mean Kid Buu wasn't killed because of an energy attack?! I linked you the episode that shows Kid Buu being killed by an energy attack, LOL!

Finally, the rest of what you wrote in the quoted paragraph is incomprehensible nonsense. You need a grammarian to help you out. The fact of the matter is this: There is nothing in DBZ that says you need special "spiritual powers" to kill Kid Buu; Kid Buu was killed by an energy based attack because all attacks in DBZ are ki-based attacks.

This is more nonsense. Supreme Kai said that Kid Buu destroyed a galaxy. But destroying a galaxy =/= bust a galaxy. What don't you understand about this? It's never mentioned how Kid Buu destroyed a galaxy, just that he did. And it was never stated that he destroyed a galaxy all at once. Plus, Supreme Kai said that hundreds of planets were reduced to rubble, but a galaxy contains tens of billions of planets, so Supreme Kai's statement is incomprehensible anyway.

NOW ANSWER MY QUESTION.

Are you serious? LOLOLOL! Why are your posts so full of fail? It's obvious you made this silly thread because you don't know who Silver Surfer is and you've never read a Silver Surfer comic in your life. Silver Surfer is essentially a pacifist, he never kills anybody if he doesn't absolutely have to. Silver Surfer even allowed Black Panther to put him in an arm bar once. And in a real fight between Silver Surfer and Thor everybody knows that Silver Surfer will win pretty much instantly if he used his full power. This is the reason why I asked if the fight was bloodlusted or not. A bloodlusted Silver Surfer using the full extent of his power is practically an energy god. Silver Surfer can absorb and project almost any kind of energy, manipulate matter/energy on a subatomic level, etc. That's kind of what the Power Cosmic allows you to do, lol. So, as soon as the fight starts, a bloodlusted Silver Surfer will turn Kid Buu into a pile of electrons and protons, then throw them into the nearest star.

ok I accept that I should have written that this is anime in op. but now you know it.

the name of episode you want is "mind trap" or may be one or two episodes after it. we can not confirmly say weather it was dust or atomized or turned into anything else. so you can not be 100% sure weather he will die when converted to atoms or not because it actually never happened. may be his atoms are unknown to our present science. may be even his atoms have ability of making full body from one atom. so to be in safe side, you should tell such attack of surfer from which their is no chance of buu to escape.

are you japanese?

ok so spirit energy of spirit bomb = ki energy of genkai..

so till now surfer has never deatomised anybody so surfer can not de atomize him.or else show me any scan of him doing that.

If he fights against zeus or odin then even if he is bloodlusted, still he can't defeat zeus or odin. I remember his fight against odin, surfer tried a very powerful attack and odin wasn't even scratched. then also surfer didn't atomise him why? and he have that power it doesn't mean that he can do that to everyone. by going through your logic a bloodlusted surfer should be able to defeat all skyfathers combined. but it is not true.

so now tell me a good reason why surfer win.

Molokki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Molokki

Actually Mr Buu's regeneration failed only because he was fighting another Buu. This was stated by Vegeta. Nonetheless, a planet buster is the strongest attack Kid Buu ever regenerated from.

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

#24  Edited By tomlikesfries

@Deadgod said:

Mismatch.

Care to explain why? Not here to start a fight, just wanna know why you think so..

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Jayfournines

A bloodlusted Silver Surfer and Bloodlusted Thor will take it

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#26  Edited By FourthDeity

LOL

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SSJLozza

@Sethlol: Ridiculous claim

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By SSJLozza

A bloodlusted SS can solo Kid Buu, though without him the others would get stomped.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By CalebHara

Bloodlusted Black Bolt can Solo

Bloodlusted Silver Surfer can Solo

Superman and Thor could easily take this

Mismatch IMO

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By AngryHulks

Silver Surfer can beat Kid Buu, and Thor's God Blast is something to be feared of.

Avatar image for mypasswordis1234
mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By mypasswordis1234

If this bloodlusted Kid Buu then he IT behind surfer and punch a hole into his head. The others aren't challenge. Maybe Black Bolt because I only know about them he screaming loudly(Buu would win on a screaming contest though lol)

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By BlueComet

Silver Surfer solos. How is this debatable?

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Sethlol

@SSJLozza said:

Considering a pissed off SS can just spam black holes in Kid Buus head..yeah.

matmatxm8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#34  Edited By matmatxm8

@Bo88gdan said:

Surfer solos

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By SSJLozza

@Sethlol said:

@SSJLozza said:

I agree he can solo this one but not the whole of DBZ

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By sync1

@Sniber said:

You obviously don't know how the laws of physics work.

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By BlueComet

The transmutation beam might be a problem for everyone else but not SS.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By NeonGameWave

Silver Surfer solos and curbstomps.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By uberhikari

@mypasswordis1234 said:

If this bloodlusted Kid Buu then he IT behind surfer and punch a hole into his head. The others aren't challenge. Maybe Black Bolt because I only know about them he screaming loudly(Buu would win on a screaming contest though lol)

Right, because a character that can survive a solar system destroying shockwave, fly through stars, protect himself from black holes, and escape from black holes after he's gone past the event horizon will be punched through the head by a character whose punches aren't even planet busting. LOL! If you don't know what you're talking about, please be quiet. Also, you don't seem to know very much about Black Bolt either.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By xeon1cs

Isn't bloodlusted Black Bolt a hypothetical solar system buster? Wasn't that what the Skrulls were going to use him for?

Avatar image for mypasswordis1234
mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By mypasswordis1234

@uberhikari said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

If this bloodlusted Kid Buu then he IT behind surfer and punch a hole into his head. The others aren't challenge. Maybe 1Black Bolt because I only know about them he screaming loudly(Buu would win on a screaming contest though lol)

Right, because a character that can survive a solar system destroying shockwave, fly through stars, protect himself from black holes, and escape from black holes after he's gone past the event horizon will be punched through the head by a character whose punches aren't even planet busting. LOL! 2If you don't know what you're talking about, please be quiet. Also, 1you don't seem to know very much about Black Bolt either.

1Wow how could you find out? :o

2You should have did the same.

There isn't a normal debating here so I won't say anything more. KB. W.

Avatar image for themightyavenger
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By TheMightyAvenger

Silver Surfer solos quite easily.

Avatar image for the_mighty_beyonder
the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari said:

@Sniber said:

@Sethlol said:

Mismatch.

This

@Sethlol

said:

Mismatch.

@uberhikari

said:

@Sniber said:

/thread.

i agree to most of what you said, but not SS can beat Kid Buu, matter manipulation is not appliable for SS if his enemy is stronger than him, if so he would have done that to galactus himself.

SS have many skills that may surprise Kid Buu, but also Kid Buu has surprising skills, he has matter manipulation by magic, he can take him by surprise and change him to candy and eat him.

also Kid Buu surpass SS in raw power by huge difference. to kill Buu Goku needed all life force of earth + life force of DBZ fighters + his SSJ3 to push the Genki Dama. that make Kid Buu more powerful than Elder God Gaea who's the incarnation of all life force of earth. SS is not even close to Elder Gods.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By xeon1cs

@the_mighty_Beyonder said:

@uberhikari said:

@Sniber said:

@Sethlol said:

Mismatch.

This

@Sethlol

said:

Mismatch.

@uberhikari

said:

@Sniber said:

/thread.

i agree to most of what you said, but not SS can beat Kid Buu, matter manipulation is not appliable for SS if his enemy is stronger than him, if so he would have done that to galactus himself.

SS have many skills that may surprise Kid Buu, but also Kid Buu has surprising skills, he has matter manipulation by magic, he can take him by surprise and change him to candy and eat him.

also Kid Buu surpass SS in raw power by huge difference. to kill Buu Goku needed all life force of earth + life force of DBZ fighters + his SSJ3 to push the Genki Dama. that make Kid Buu more powerful than Elder God Gaea who's the incarnation of all life force of earth. SS is not even close to Elder Gods.

I dont think you know how the Power Cosmic works...

Avatar image for themightyavenger
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By TheMightyAvenger

@the_mighty_Beyonder: Wow, just wow. So now Kid Buu is more powerful than an Elder God? Ridiculous.

Avatar image for the_mighty_beyonder
the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xeon1cs: yes i do, i read bunch of SS volumes. but yes maybe my example is misplaced, what i wanted to say is that if SS faces more powerful foe the difference in power will make it pretty difficult to manipulate his particules. because we have here a clash between 2 laws, law of power cosmic in Marvel and law of Ki level in Manga

: yes he is. precisely more powerful than Gaea as I explained.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By uberhikari

@Sethlol said:

@SSJLozza said:

I've frequently heard the claim that Silver Surfer can create black holes but I've never actually seen this (and I'm starting to doubt whether it's true). Do you have any scans of SS creating black holes or using them to attack other people? Not saying you're wrong, just that I've never seen evidence of this. Thanks.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By xeon1cs
No Caption Provided

@uberhikari said:

@Sethlol said:

@SSJLozza said:

I've frequently heard the claim that Silver Surfer can create black holes but I've never actually seen this (and I'm starting to doubt whether it's true). Do you have any scans of SS creating black holes or using them to attack other people? Not saying you're wrong, just that I've never seen evidence of this. Thanks.

He has also made claims that he could create singularities inside someones eyes/brain. However I cannot locate the scan.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By uberhikari

@the_mighty_Beyonder:

People like you are so irritating. You consistently lie about a whole host of things surrounding DB/Z/GT. Goku did NOT need to use the Genki Dama to kill Kid Buu. Goku clearly stated that he could have killed Kid Buu as an SSJ3 but couldn't because he didn't have enough time to power up his attack before the transformation wore off. Despite all claims to the contrary, Kid Buu is nothing special; he can be killed by any ki based energy attack just like any other character in DB/Z/GT. And in the manga Kid Buu is a planet buster at best, so he's not as strong as an elder god. If you think he's that strong then create an Odin vs Kid Buu thread and watch how Kid Buu gets sh!t stomped.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By uberhikari

@xeon1cs said:

No Caption Provided

@uberhikari said:

@Sethlol said:

@SSJLozza said:

He has also made claims that he could create singularities inside someones eyes/brain. However I cannot locate the scan.

Wow, thanks. That's crazy. I didn't think SS was that powerful.