DragonbellZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By DragonbellZ

Hulk has no way in hell of tagging him.

His strength was also abit absurd for his size bordering on outright toonforce.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonbellz: Tai's strength was too absurd for his size? The Kung Fu Panda animation wasn't to scale at all. Moreover, Hulk one shotted an alien over 100 times his own size.

The only real character who had toonforce was Po. He was a walking plot character.

DragonbellZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonbellz: Tai's strength was too absurd for his size? The Kung Fu Panda animation wasn't to scale at all. Moreover, Hulk one shotted an alien over 100 times his own size.

The only real character who had toonforce was Po. He was a walking plot character.

Tai lung seemed to have toonforce to me... Hes just a sentient Snow Leopard that can stand upright, Yet he does ridiculous things...

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Cregan_Stark

@dragonbellz: why can't Hulk tag him? Hulk's reflexes are ridiculous, from point blank, he caught an ejection seat with ease. I've read that those things can fly out faster than 800 mph.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MonsterStomp

@dragonbellz: And Hulk is a giant green mutant. Just because a character disobeys the laws of physics doesn't really mean they have toonforce. Toonforce is an insta-win, and I believe an argument can be made either way.

Justiceleague1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justiceleague1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Justiceleague1

@cregan_stark: How so, i mean Tai Lung's physicals, jumping prowess, and reaction speeds are on par with MCU Hulk's and he is prolly more agile.

Also, What about his nerve strikes ?

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justiceleague1: He's not near as strong, not even close. Everything else might be on par except for strength and durability, in close combat, he shouldn't stand a chance. Plus my understanding of the nerve strikes was that it didn't work on Po based on his sheer mass, correct me if I'm wrong.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justiceleague1: He's not near as strong, not even close. Everything else might be on par except for strength and durability, in close combat, he shouldn't stand a chance. Plus my understanding of the nerve strikes was that it didn't work on Po based on his sheer mass, correct me if I'm wrong.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@regime said:

Round 1 and 2 are the same...

But hulk stomp

Justiceleague1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cregan_stark:

It was because of Po's durability.

How will MCU Hulk beat KFP Tai Lung, can you compare each and everyone of their feats.

Tell me how he will get past the nerve strikes ?

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Cregan_Stark

@justiceleague1: It wasn't because of his durability, it was due to his mass. Are you really saying that Po showed better durability than Hulk? The guy no sold high caliber rounds, bombs, etc.

Hulk would one shot him that's how, he's vastly more powerful than anything in the Kung Fu panda universe.

I don't need to tell you how he will get past the nerve strikes until you prove that the nerve strikes will actually work against someone with Hulks size, durability and strength.

Justiceleague1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cregan_stark: Okay, Okay. Sorry, thanks for the answer, i was just curious on how Okay, Sorry, don't get pissed off at me.

Anyone Else ?

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cregan_stark: I wouldn't mind playing Devil's Advocate with you.

I don't think nerve strikes will work against Hulk. He's too durable and dense, so I concede to that argument.

However, I am fairly certain Tai can compete with Hulk in physicality, with a clear advantage in agility and skill.

Justiceleague1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tai lung seemed to have toonforce to me... Hes just a sentient Snow Leopard that can stand upright, Yet he does ridiculous things...

That is not toonforce. That is like saying Rocket Racoon has toonforce because he is a walking animal who uses guns, or the Lizard.

Toonforce is when an animated character is able to bend the laws of reality to his will. A low level of toon force is a cartoon character pulling random items from his back pocket or floating in the air for a few seconds, looking down and falling. Top tier toon force is Road Runner straight up having the laws of physics always favoring him, or Bugs Bunny being able to become the creator of his own show.

Kung Fu panda has antropomorphic animals who have superhuman strength and kungfu skills. But the only one with toonforce is Po. Rule of funny applies to him, and although he is super inconsistent and not very skilled, he ends up winning anyway.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justiceleague1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justiceleague1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justiceleague1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp:

LOL, but in my opinion the KFP Characters have great feats, I think they are underestimated here.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By MonsterStomp
Justiceleague1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Justiceleague1

@monsterstomp: I love all of them, save for the other Furious Five members,

My absolute favorites are Po and Tigress and to be honest Tigress is pretty damn beautiful, and her story for me is the most interesting.

Would you say KFP Po, Tigress, and Tai Lung have very great feats ?

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: I'll certainly give agility and skill. However I don't see it being anywhere close in terms of strength or durability. Iron Man's best weapons couldn't scratch the leviathan, Hulk one shotted it. I can't remember one instance that Tai Lung showed anywhere approaching that type of power.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justiceleague1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justiceleague1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justiceleague1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone Else ?

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cregan_stark: Tai probably can't replicate the leviathan feat. But Tony can't and he managed to knock Hulk's tooth out. Tai's crater level kick can match any punch Tony did.

Skill and speed will help Tai avoid Hulk's blows.

Justiceleague1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: Interesting, would you say The KFP Characters Po and Tai Lung and Tigress have great feats ?

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: Tony did that with the Hulkbuster which was made specifically to match strength with Hulk. Hulkbuster could certainly do some damage to the Leviathan. But still the Hulk was shredding Veronica, he had to call on spare parts. He also dropped a freaking building on Hulk with no damage.

Tai Lung at no point was operating on those levels.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cregan_stark: If you analyse the fight, the only impressive punch Stark performed was the shockwave. Other than that nothing else was particularly impressive. Stark's hydraulic punches were love taps that were aggravating Hulk. After throwing each other around and dropping an elevator on him, Hulk spat a tooth out.

The latter part of the fight had Stark throwing Hulk through a building which dropped on him. Why can't Tai do the same here? Wear Hulk out. Hulk has no way to tag Tai.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Cregan_Stark

Hulk spat a tooth out (ridiculous) but was not damaged, that only made him angrier. Hulkbuster was defintely matching strength with Hull for a time, he certainly has the striking power and damage soak to hang with him for a while.

Tai has no way to drop a building on Hulk....not to mention Hulk basically no sold that anyway.

I'm still not seeing where Tai is in this class of strength or striking. Does he have any feats of that are comparable to dropping a building on someone's head? Or dropping out of the sky so hard that you create a 30 foot crater in the ground? I can't remember him doing anything that comes close to those levels of damage, but if I am forgetting them please remind me.