Kenshiro vs. Onepunch-Man (Manga)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Carter_esque
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Rules...

1. All manga and anime feats can be referenced.
  2. Morals: In character
  3. Prep: None
  4. Powers: Speed is equalized.
  5. No BFR
  6. Location: Temple of Hades (Saint Seiya universe), 25 ft. away from each other
No Caption Provided

Who wins and why?

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Speed equal kenny win

only because of speed equal

saitama has been made to bled

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Speed equal kenny win

Who made Saitama bleed?

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thitiki: lord boros was it? or maybe his dream about underground people

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Thitiki

@strongarm: Hmm I'll have to look into it. I don't remember Saitama really getting hurt by anyway so far. I might be wrong though I'm not caught up.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OPM should win

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

According to the manga with good art(I haven't read the original), I don't remember Saitama getting hurt.

I also don't know much about the other guy, but if Saitama gets a hit in it's over.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@sirneko said:

According to the manga with good art(I haven't read the original), I don't remember Saitama getting hurt.

I also don't know much about the other guy, but if Saitama gets a hit in it's over.

Saitama once took a monstrous blow from a guy who had mountain busting+ strength, and not get a single scratch on his body. I don't think Kenshiro can use his hax on Saitama.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko said:

Saitama once took a monstrous blow from a guy who had mountain busting+ strength, and not get a single scratch on his body. I don't think Kenshiro can use his hax on Saitama.

Kenshiro's hax bypasses durability..

Kenshiro destroyed a guy who tanked a nuke.. jagi.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville said:

@sirneko said:

Jagi never tanked a nuke

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't Kenshiro turn intangible?

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:

@chibi_cute said:

@lowlaville said:

@sirneko said:

Jagi never tanked a nuke

http://i13.mangareader.net/fist-of-the-north-star-jagi-gaiden/11/fist-of-the-north-star-jagi-gaiden-1243455.jpg

http://i18.mangareader.net/fist-of-the-north-star-jagi-gaiden/11/fist-of-the-north-star-jagi-gaiden-1243456.jpg

http://i3.mangareader.net/fist-of-the-north-star-jagi-gaiden/11/fist-of-the-north-star-jagi-gaiden-1243457.jpg

http://i5.mangareader.net/fist-of-the-north-star-jagi-gaiden/11/fist-of-the-north-star-jagi-gaiden-1243458.jpg

http://i24.mangareader.net/fist-of-the-north-star-jagi-gaiden/11/fist-of-the-north-star-jagi-gaiden-1243459.jpg

http://i22.mangareader.net/fist-of-the-north-star-jagi-gaiden/11/fist-of-the-north-star-jagi-gaiden-1243460.jpg

And just to remind you that this was before the original series started.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:

@chibi_cute said:

@lowlaville said:

@sirneko said:

Jagi never tanked a nuke

http://i13.mangareader.net/fist-of-the-north-star-jagi-gaiden/11/fist-of-the-north-star-jagi-gaiden-1243455.jpg

http://i18.mangareader.net/fist-of-the-north-star-jagi-gaiden/11/fist-of-the-north-star-jagi-gaiden-1243456.jpg

http://i3.mangareader.net/fist-of-the-north-star-jagi-gaiden/11/fist-of-the-north-star-jagi-gaiden-1243457.jpg

http://i5.mangareader.net/fist-of-the-north-star-jagi-gaiden/11/fist-of-the-north-star-jagi-gaiden-1243458.jpg

http://i24.mangareader.net/fist-of-the-north-star-jagi-gaiden/11/fist-of-the-north-star-jagi-gaiden-1243459.jpg

http://i22.mangareader.net/fist-of-the-north-star-jagi-gaiden/11/fist-of-the-north-star-jagi-gaiden-1243460.jpg

And just to remind you that this was before the original series started.

i know these, i have read Jagi gaiden and still he does not tank the nuke, he gets hit by the blast from a unkown distance away.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava: its still tanking.. he took a nuke fireball the energy and shockwave released from that explosion would have tear him out.. it seems also the nuke is only kilometres away.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava: its still tanking.. he took a nuke fireball the energy and shockwave released from that explosion would have tear him out.. it seems also the nuke is only kilometres away.

fireball? for me it seems more like he gets engulfed in the shockwave

at the bottom in the second pictures with the mushroom cloud, there are buildings getting blown apart but in the first picture there is nothing around him, so we don´t how far away he is from the explosion.

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Strongarm

@chibi_cute said:

the jagi thing is non canon

edit:

if you want that canon there is OPM punching a hole through a planet

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

guy who tanked a nuke? please. Saitama punched a planet busting blast, dispersing all that power. And Saitama wasn't even trying.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By lowlaville

@lowlaville said:

@sirneko said:

Saitama also punched the heck out of an energy attack that was planet busting strength- and wasn't even trying. But if it passes durability.. I will take your word for it.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama also punched the heck out of an energy attack that was planet busting strength- and wasn't even trying. But if it passes durability.. I will take your word for it.

it doesn´t bypasses durability

BeefiestName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jagi never tanked a nuke, but yes, Kenshiro's techniques generally disregard your physical durability. They don't destroy you by force, they explode you from within. If you have some type of durability enhancing martial art, he has a point to strike that simply deactivates it. In fact, full power Kenshiro doesn't even need to TOUCH the pressure points physically anymore. He can simply project his ki at them to kill or disable an opponent. Let's also not forget Musou Tensei, which is ridiculously powerful.

Basically, if it's human, Kenshiro can kill it.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava: lowballing kenshiro again?

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Strongarm

@beefiestname: agreed, outskirts of the blast and that was an outlier because later on he can be damaged by mundane things

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jagi never tanked a nuke, but yes, Kenshiro's techniques generally disregard your physical durability. They don't destroy you by force, they explode you from within. If you have some type of durability enhancing martial art, he has a point to strike that simply deactivates it. In fact, full power Kenshiro doesn't even need to TOUCH the pressure points physically anymore. He can simply project his ki at them to kill or disable an opponent. Let's also not forget Musou Tensei, which is ridiculously powerful.

But does the technique work if a target has like diamond+ hard skin? Nerves of steel etc. We have barely even seen Saitama bleed when hes been serious.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Ratava

@chibi_cute said:

@ratava: lowballing kenshiro again?

no, its more not overhyping like 99% of the poeple who haven´t read a single chapter of FotNS

edit: if it is true what people say about OPM and he withstood planetary level attacks, kenshrio cant do anything to him

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenshiro is not killing someone who has planetary durability

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Carter_esque
No Caption Provided

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque:

Spite

One punch man One Punchs him

Spite Claim based on ignorance about the other character

How can OPM punch someone who can react to his speed and who has the ability to go intangible? Side note: you really shouldn't be so quick to accuse other users of making spite threads. There's a difference between a mismatch and a spite. If you think it's a mismatch then call it that but stop accusing me of making spite threads bc I'm not.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque:

OP man is so fast that a guy who can out run his own laser attack was fighting his after image and OP man one shoted a giant asteroid and a Giant that is bigger then a city

You are right about the spite thing I apologize

but I stick with my belief that this is a mismatch

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ShadoVvlite

OPM IMO. He has never been shown to be serious [at all] in any fight and effortlessly one punched a city size villain.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103 said:

@carter_esque:

Spite

One punch man One Punchs him

Spite Claim based on ignorance about the other character

How can OPM punch someone who can react to his speed and who has the ability to go intangible? Side note: you really shouldn't be so quick to accuse other users of making spite threads. There's a difference between a mismatch and a spite. If you think it's a mismatch then call it that but stop accusing me of making spite threads bc I'm not.

Saitamas best speeds that I have seen is close to light speed. Ken anywhere near that? Not accusing you of anything btw.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville:

its he past that as he left after images to a guy who out ran a laser attack

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Carter_esque
Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: Saitama has reacted to light-speed attacks and FTL attacks, as he stomped Garou who is FTL.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Speed equal kenny win

Saitama has never been hurt.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Cjdavis103

@carter_esque:

oh okay then missed that rule

well this now could be a draw as OP man cant hit intangible opponents ( is there a limit for that?) and I don't think Kenshiro can use his "your already dead" thing as they have the same speed and a solid hit from OP man will put him out of condition .

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themagicstik: nosebleed, lord boros and dream sequence from mud people

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

BUHAHAHAHAHA, Saitama wins with One Punch! This is of course after Kenny throws everything but the kitchen sink at him, doing no damage what so ever.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strongarm: Do I have to correct you every time? Yeah he got damaged in a dream............................................................... No he did not get damaged by Lord Boros.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I stand corrected, Saitama is FTL with planet+ durability.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I stand corrected, Saitama is FTL with planet+ durability.

then Ken dies horribly

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ZombieMowlcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: With Muso Tensai, all kenshiro does is pass through your body and you die. He takes you apart at a molecular level.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: With Muso Tensai, all kenshiro does is pass through your body and you die. He takes you apart at a molecular level.

please show one scan where someone died after Ken used MT to phase through him

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Cjdavis103

@zombiemowlcher:

and show me how long he can hold that intangibility and if it has one shoted someone as durable as OPman

ZombieMowlcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Ratava

and you think those little cuts would do something to a guy with planetary durability?

ZombieMowlcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ZombieMowlcher

@ratava: Raoh is his brother, so he didn't explode him. Also, those aren't just little cuts. Those are his muscles being destroyed.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava: Raoh is his brother, so he didn't explode him. Also, those aren't just little cuts. Those are his muscles being destroyed.

i know, and

1. he still didn´t die from that phase through

2. no one in the FotNS-verse is anywhere near planetary durability or ftl speed wise

so ken still dies without any chance to do something