• 58 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for calebhara
#1 Edited by CalebHara (2421 posts) - - Show Bio

Karate Kid vs Spiderman w/Black Symbiote

2729585-223687_56886_karate_kid_super.png
2729586-spidermanblack.jpg

Rules

Standard gear, Standard weapons, No allies or external resources, Fight is won by Death, Surrender, K.O. or Incapacitation, Random Encounter, Both have minimal knowledge on each other. Battle takes place in Toronto, Canada, 3:00 PM, Saturday, Minimal amounts of bystanders, Fully interactive environment, 50 Meter starting distance.

Round

1- Morals On

2- Morals Off

Who Wins?

Avatar image for chaosmarvel
#2 Posted by ChaosMarvel (1046 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty sure KK wins both due to him being haxed.

Avatar image for calebhara
#3 Posted by CalebHara (2421 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosMarvel said:

Pretty sure KK wins both due to him being haxed.

What?

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
#4 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a go Spidey Fu FTW even thOugh KK has the PIS style.

Avatar image for killemall
#5 Posted by Killemall (18928 posts) - - Show Bio

Karate Kid both rounds, i know most of his feats sound stupid i mean how do you stop an earthquake with a kick o_O? But he has constantly been shown to be pretty goddam awesome fighter (when he is not fight Batman that is, which he actually won although was close) i think he is generally potrayed more powerful than Spiderman.

Also i assume symboite Spiderman blitzing the hell out of Firelord can reasonably put aside as PIS because his other feats dont match up to that.

Avatar image for strider1992
#7 Posted by Strider1992 (18173 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull: He's not a street level at all. He's a fake human lol.

Avatar image for strider1992
#9 Posted by Strider1992 (18173 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull: Yeah he's far from human. Not even sure how to classify him.

Avatar image for thetimestreamer
#10 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

spider-man. at least your head doesnt hurt when i think about how he does what he does.

Avatar image for laflux
#11 Posted by laflux (23472 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

@Killemall said:

Karate Kid both rounds, i know most of his feats sound stupid i mean how do you stop an earthquake with a kick o_O? But he has constantly been shown to be pretty goddam awesome fighter (when he is not fight Batman that is, which he actually won although was close) i think he is generally potrayed more powerful than Spiderman.

Also i assume symboite Spiderman blitzing the hell out of Firelord can reasonably put aside as PIS because his other feats dont match up to that.

i don't get it man, how is a good martial artist that powerful ?? he stopped an earth quake with a kick ? an they call hulks feats stupid XD

He also was able to displace thousands of tons of snow and ice with a single kick, as well destroy a large meteorite with a single kick. As I said they should either reveal that he is in fact a meta-human, or explain his powers.

Furthermore the symbiote didn't actually enhance Spider-Man's abilities, it just gave him organic webbing and could replicate his normal clothing so it didn't take him as long to change into his costume.

Avatar image for killemall
#12 Posted by Killemall (18928 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

i don't get it man, how is a good martial artist that powerful ?? he stopped an earth quake with a kick ? an they call hulks feats stupid XD

Only the writers know. He has no amp up, but has gone toe to toe against Pre- Crisis superboy, has beaten Superman villains and things that well dont make sense. But you gotta admit, its comics, whether the feats are stupid or not (and in this case they are) you gotta go with what we have (even though they make no sense).

Avatar image for killemall
#13 Posted by Killemall (18928 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh if anyone is wondering here's the scan in question (orginally posted by@beatboks1 )

Avatar image for killemall
#15 Posted by Killemall (18928 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

i agree but they should at leats make him a meta human

Or they can simply keep him as the most powerful street level ever where absolutely none of his high end feat make any sense ;)

Avatar image for _riddick_
#17 Posted by .Riddick. (637 posts) - - Show Bio

@theTimeStreamer said:

spider-man. at least your head doesnt hurt when i think about how he does what he does.

I'm going to go with this.

Avatar image for spawn_123
#18 Posted by spawn_123 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man

Avatar image for referee
#19 Posted by Referee (10889 posts) - - Show Bio

Does KK have the speed to avoid Web Shooters?

Avatar image for calebhara
#20 Posted by CalebHara (2421 posts) - - Show Bio

@Referee said:

Does KK have the speed to avoid Web Shooters?

he has ducked lightning bolts

Avatar image for referee
#21 Posted by Referee (10889 posts) - - Show Bio

@CalebHara said:

@Referee said:

Does KK have the speed to avoid Web Shooters?

he has ducked lightning bolts

Given that and a Legion Flight Ring my votes Karate Kid.

Avatar image for calebhara
#22 Edited by CalebHara (2421 posts) - - Show Bio

@Referee said:

@CalebHara said:

@Referee said:

Does KK have the speed to avoid Web Shooters?

he has ducked lightning bolts

Given that and a Legion Flight Ring my votes Karate Kid.

Alot of people will call that feat PIS, other feats include, dodging superboy, supergirl, dodged arrows, throwing knives, and once even avoided Mon-El's heats vision.

Avatar image for referee
#23 Posted by Referee (10889 posts) - - Show Bio

@CalebHara said:

@Referee said:

@CalebHara said:

@Referee said:

Does KK have the speed to avoid Web Shooters?

he has ducked lightning bolts

Given that and a Legion Flight Ring my votes Karate Kid.

Alot of people will call that feat PIS, other feats include, dodging superboy, supergirl, dodged arrows, throwing knives, and once even avoided Mon-El's heats vision.

Then how the Heck is KK beaten?

Avatar image for Pokeysteve
#24 Posted by Pokeysteve (10797 posts) - - Show Bio

@Referee said:

@CalebHara said:

@Referee said:

@CalebHara said:

@Referee said:

Does KK have the speed to avoid Web Shooters?

he has ducked lightning bolts

Given that and a Legion Flight Ring my votes Karate Kid.

Alot of people will call that feat PIS, other feats include, dodging superboy, supergirl, dodged arrows, throwing knives, and once even avoided Mon-El's heats vision.

Then how the Heck is KK beaten?

By ornery readers.

Avatar image for referee
#25 Posted by Referee (10889 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pokeysteve:

Then how the Heck is KK beaten?

2548623-rx3.jpg

By ornery readers.

Avatar image for jedixman
#26 Posted by JediXMan (37157 posts) - - Show Bio

KK stomps.

Moderator
Avatar image for goddamnironman
#27 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1628 posts) - - Show Bio

Despite I am a big fan of Spidey...KK wins both rounds. Cuz KK has many PIS feats...

Avatar image for _riddick_
#28 Posted by .Riddick. (637 posts) - - Show Bio

@GodDamnIronMan said:

Despite I am a big fan of Spidey...KK wins both rounds. Cuz KK has many PIS feats...

He's PIS Kid.

Avatar image for _void_
#29 Posted by *Void* (1103 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh god KK mania has surfaced again, I have had three years of bad KK memories on this forum . This fight would go to spiderman after a good fight. The first half of the fight will be them dodging each other until the first hit gets in and no matter who it is the moment Spiderman (who is going to have all his already high stats boosted) makes contact the fight is over.

Avatar image for slimj87d
#30 Posted by SlimJ87D (12513 posts) - - Show Bio

Think of KK as the Ironfist of DC, but he has 100s of foreign (alien) martial arts he knows and he's from the far distant future. He's technically doing a bunch of chi stuff IMO.

Other than that, he's a crappy character also IMO.

Avatar image for goddamnironman
#31 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1628 posts) - - Show Bio

@.Riddick. said:

@GodDamnIronMan said:

Despite I am a big fan of Spidey...KK wins both rounds. Cuz KK has many PIS feats...

He's PIS Kid.

Yes, he is..LOL

Avatar image for _riddick_
#32 Posted by .Riddick. (637 posts) - - Show Bio

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@.Riddick. said:

@GodDamnIronMan said:

Despite I am a big fan of Spidey...KK wins both rounds. Cuz KK has many PIS feats...

He's PIS Kid.

Yes, he is..LOL

I like to think the initials of the martial arts he knows spell out Plot Induced Stupidity.

Avatar image for dadivineking
#33 Posted by dadivineking (42172 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

KK stomps.

Avatar image for hazlenaut
#34 Posted by Hazlenaut (2096 posts) - - Show Bio

I am going with Spiderman. Spider Sense and being clever are his advantages. karate kid is a super bad ass human but can he adjust to surprises well. The way of the spider can counter many forms of combat. Is Karate kid a zen master because he will needs to be with Spiderman being a smart ass.

Avatar image for thedude123
#35 Posted by TheDude123 (1972 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey's webbing should neutralize Karate Kids martial arts. A Karate chop won't work if he is wrapped up in a webbing cocoon via an area effect webbing attack.

Avatar image for grimlock
#36 Posted by grimlock (1583 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSwordsman said:

Spidey's webbing should neutralize Karate Kids martial arts. A Karate chop won't work if he is wrapped up in a webbing cocoon via an area effect webbing attack.

and don't you think he knows that? a guy well versed with 30th century martial arts doesn't have a back up plan for web attacks?

Avatar image for thedude123
#37 Posted by TheDude123 (1972 posts) - - Show Bio

@grimlock said:

@TheSwordsman said:

Spidey's webbing should neutralize Karate Kids martial arts. A Karate chop won't work if he is wrapped up in a webbing cocoon via an area effect webbing attack.

and don't you think he knows that? a guy well versed with 30th century martial arts doesn't have a back up plan for web attacks?

Well, he is a fictional character so what I think he knows is irrelevant and unless I am mistaken he has never faced webbing before. And he is well versed in all martial arts, including 30th century styles and alien styles, not just 30th century martial arts. With that said he won't be able to dodge an area effect attack large enough that it exceeds his ability to run or jump.

Avatar image for blackadamftw
#38 Posted by blackadamFTW (7882 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

KK stomps.

Avatar image for trauma
#39 Posted by Trauma (5827 posts) - - Show Bio

KK wins both rounds. His martial arts and hidden abilities are way to powerful.

Avatar image for grimlock
#40 Posted by grimlock (1583 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSwordsman said:

@grimlock said:

@TheSwordsman said:

Spidey's webbing should neutralize Karate Kids martial arts. A Karate chop won't work if he is wrapped up in a webbing cocoon via an area effect webbing attack.

and don't you think he knows that? a guy well versed with 30th century martial arts doesn't have a back up plan for web attacks?

Well, he is a fictional character so what I think he knows is irrelevant and unless I am mistaken he has never faced webbing before. And he is well versed in all martial arts, including 30th century styles and alien styles, not just 30th century martial arts. With that said he won't be able to dodge an area effect attack large enough that it exceeds his ability to run or jump.

what you think isn't relevant? but you "think" he wont be able to dodge an area effect attack! we are predicting a battle here and what you think is relevant since most of these fights haven't happened before. i was concentrating on 30th century arts since its so obvious that they are very superior to what we have seen so far.the fact that he has never faced webbing before does not obviously imply that he couldn't handle them.

Avatar image for matmatxm8
#41 Posted by matmatxm8 (619 posts) - - Show Bio

Karate kid>>>>>superman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>spiderman

this is a clear spite

Avatar image for blacharrt1
#42 Edited by Blacharrt1 (760 posts) - - Show Bio

I am going to go with the Guy who beat two Phoenix force host (While Magik was partially in Limbo) at the same time. Over the PIS of Karate Kid.

Avatar image for nyghtmare
#43 Posted by NyghtMare (405 posts) - - Show Bio

The PIS bomb that is Karate Kid wins.

Avatar image for thedude123
#44 Posted by TheDude123 (1972 posts) - - Show Bio

@grimlock said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@grimlock said:

@TheSwordsman said:

Spidey's webbing should neutralize Karate Kids martial arts. A Karate chop won't work if he is wrapped up in a webbing cocoon via an area effect webbing attack.

and don't you think he knows that? a guy well versed with 30th century martial arts doesn't have a back up plan for web attacks?

Well, he is a fictional character so what I think he knows is irrelevant and unless I am mistaken he has never faced webbing before. And he is well versed in all martial arts, including 30th century styles and alien styles, not just 30th century martial arts. With that said he won't be able to dodge an area effect attack large enough that it exceeds his ability to run or jump.

what you think isn't relevant? but you "think" he wont be able to dodge an area effect attack! we are predicting a battle here and what you think is relevant since most of these fights haven't happened before. i was concentrating on 30th century arts since its so obvious that they are very superior to what we have seen so far.the fact that he has never faced webbing before does not obviously imply that he couldn't handle them.

You misunderstood: what I think he knows is irrelevant because he is a fictional character and he only knows what he has been written to know. I never implied that because he hasn't seen webbing that he can't handle it: the inference was that he doesn't know about web-shooters because he has never seen them. Him not being able to handle them has more to do with his not being able to get out of the area of effect if Spidey used them over a large area and nothing at all to do with him not having faced them before: not sure how you did not understand that as well. Try reading slower and with less emotions clouding your comprehension next time.

Avatar image for sync1
#45 Posted by sync1 (3143 posts) - - Show Bio

Sad to say.... but I think KK wins.

Am I the only one who does not like KK at all..?

Avatar image for xeon1cs
#46 Posted by xeon1cs (1483 posts) - - Show Bio

@Referee said:

Does KK have the speed to avoid Web Shooters?

He has fists. Fists to punch and chop them.

Avatar image for grimlock
#47 Posted by grimlock (1583 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSwordsman said:

@grimlock said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@grimlock said:

@TheSwordsman said:

Spidey's webbing should neutralize Karate Kids martial arts. A Karate chop won't work if he is wrapped up in a webbing cocoon via an area effect webbing attack.

and don't you think he knows that? a guy well versed with 30th century martial arts doesn't have a back up plan for web attacks?

Well, he is a fictional character so what I think he knows is irrelevant and unless I am mistaken he has never faced webbing before. And he is well versed in all martial arts, including 30th century styles and alien styles, not just 30th century martial arts. With that said he won't be able to dodge an area effect attack large enough that it exceeds his ability to run or jump.

what you think isn't relevant? but you "think" he wont be able to dodge an area effect attack! we are predicting a battle here and what you think is relevant since most of these fights haven't happened before. i was concentrating on 30th century arts since its so obvious that they are very superior to what we have seen so far.the fact that he has never faced webbing before does not obviously imply that he couldn't handle them.

You misunderstood: what I think he knows is irrelevant because he is a fictional character and he only knows what he has been written to know. I never implied that because he hasn't seen webbing that he can't handle it: the inference was that he doesn't know about web-shooters because he has never seen them. Him not being able to handle them has more to do with his not being able to get out of the area of effect if Spidey used them over a large area and nothing at all to do with him not having faced them before: not sure how you did not understand that as well. Try reading slower and with less emotions clouding your comprehension next time.

read slower and with less emotions? you think that's what i need? hahahaha! okay lets rest it at this point

Avatar image for count_bleck
#48 Edited by Count Bleck (775 posts) - - Show Bio

@NyghtMare said:

The PIS bomb that is Karate Kid wins.

PIS you say?

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
#49 Posted by Simon_the_digger (5042 posts) - - Show Bio

karate kid both rounds

Avatar image for floopay
#50 Posted by Floopay (10573 posts) - - Show Bio

Karate Kid is PIS incarnate, who can possibly defeat him?

Thanks for reading,

Floopay