Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Cosmic_Lantern

Intro

The copy cat decides to expand his arsenal in the Avatar verse and has been studying the benders habits old and new style for days now, using Kamui stealthily he manages to get them all in the same time period of the current Avatar, Korra. Almost immediately upon realizing who everyone was and a temporary cease fire agreement from a certain princess and a unsavory group of individuals they sensed something larger was at hand. Without warning the space around them began to contort until the ground they were standing on was a pitch black void then just after everyone registered what happened their on the roof of the pro-bending arena with a full moon active. What occurred next was nothing but a brilliant blue flash of lightning behind them followed by what sounded like the chirping of 1000 birds....upon turning around they met the Ominous glare of the wolf shaped mask he wore, the velvet red scarf casually blowing in the wind outlining the scarlet red eye that shined seemingly brighter than the moon. Realizing this man wasn't one to take lightly they all scattered and charged him.

Rules:

• Kamui is used for defense only I.E no limb sniping, BFR, or any other 'kamui gg' tactics.
  • Speed is equalized EVERY ROUND however jutsu and techniques that amp physicals are allowed
  • Morals ON but willing to make the enemy absolutely no more. Kakashi is in-character but obviously going to kill only if need be.
  • For the water benders suggest their are 4 sizeable water towers (made of metal) on each far side of the building, they start in the middle with Kakashi standing atop the one on the north side.
  • War arc kakashi one sharingan
  • AS, Blood bending, spirit amps, AND genjutsu are restricted, NO METAL BENDING EACHOTHERS GEAR
  • Win by KO/DEATH/INCAP
  • If not specifically stated assume it's current
  • Take place where Korra fought the lieutenant (suggest the 4 points on the end are water towers and the one point in the front is kakashi's location):
No Caption Provided

Round 1: Sokka, Zuko, and Mai

Round 2: Iroh and Aang - Aang has air only

Round 3: Zuko W/ Swords, Ty Lee, and Suki

Round 4: Ghazan, Lin and Kya

Round 5: Azula and Kuvira - Kuvira has shredded his icha icha infront of him calling it an 'insult to women in authority' (kakashi isn't jobbing anymore and is a bit upset that his favorite book is now in pieces)

Round 6: Lin, Suyin and Ghazan - He's diggin' the twins (no pun, kakashi is going to job against Lin and Su)

Round 7: Toph, Kuvira, Lin and Suyin - Momma toph doesn't appreciate strangers handling her daughters (toph is morals off, kakashi is still jobbing with the twins and still mad at Kuvira)

Round 8: Tenzin, Aang and Katara - Kakashi is generally surprised by tenzins unorthodox technique (Sharingan pre-cog will not work on Tenzin)

Round 9: Aang and Korra - Here comes the Boom......(Perfect teamwork)

Round 10: Aang, Azula, and Zuko - You DARE oppose me! (Azula is comet enhanced)

Round 11: Toph, King Bumi, and Kuvira - Time to show the little girls how earthbending is really done......(Both women are rage amped)

Round 12: Red lotus, CM, and Tenzin - You've got no Idea who you're messing with! (Kakashi still cannot read tenzins movements, He takes a general interest in Ming's technique, he must defeat every one else before he can confront her.)

Round 13: Master Pakku, Jeong Jeong, King Bumi - I guess it's time to show you the old style....... (Perfect team work, JJ has comet feats)

Round 14: Katara, Toph, Azula - And just what have I done to deserve the company of such lovely ladies........(Full moon, comet enhancement, Rage amped)

Round 15: AS Korra - You shall not pass!

Round 16: AS Aang - You will be punished.......

Round 17: I suppose I should reiterate 'Kakashi of the Sharingan' - He takes them all on at once in a bloodlusted rage whilst they remain IC.

Would the legend of the copy cat reign in the avatar realm or would the avatar bring balance to the man whose copied over 1,000 techniques?

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Um, genjutsu gg?

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Cosmic_Lantern

@alphaq said:

Um, genjutsu gg?

Ah yeah.....lemme fix that

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Hmm Kakashi carries a lot of metal on him. Also what exactly are people like Bumi bending. I'd say he can't clear with the rules as they are.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Cosmic_Lantern
@americanspeeddemon said:

Hmm Kakashi carries a lot of metal on him. Also what exactly are people like Bumi bending. I'd say he can't clear with the rules as they are.

Well obviously thier not going to be able to metal bend eachothers gear(Fixed that), Also bumi has plenty of earth to work with on the roof, if for some reason it's not enough the buildings nearby should easily suffice. Where about would he stop factoring the stipulations of each round?

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: the gauntlet is really out of order imo. Stops at 12 or the AS avatars

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Cosmic_Lantern
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: don't really feel like typing it out i'm on mobil. Also Lin and Suyin aren't twins.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: don't really feel like typing it out i'm on mobil. Also Lin and Suyin aren't twins.

Then what makes you say 12 or AS Korra? that's a massive gap you're differentiating as rounds 13 and 14 are litterally THE best benders in the series, nobody but tenzin is a threat to anyone of them individually and either of them can beat majority of them on thier lonesome. Adding them as a team with perfect teamwork and Pakku has a full moon? They'd 3 way the Red lotus with the utmost of ease, the ladies even moreso especially with the amps.

Also....meh.....their not technically twins but are identical enough to pass as it, When I first started watching LoK I thought it was a trait since su had twins (those guys are perfectly handsome btw) then realized Lin is the oldest.

Avatar image for justicethorpsylocke
justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

He either stops at 12 or clears. Honestly his reaction combined with elemental versatility are too much. He can use a KB feint combined with higher level Raiton for most of these.

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: I think the red lotus would win in a 3 on 4. The biggest advantage the white lotus has is JJ having the comet. But JJ is a pacifist which will be a problem for his team. Ming Hua can pose a good threat to Pakku by herself, Bumi is the White Lotus' biggest threat and could beat Ghazan but lava would cause him problems. Overall the Red Lotus could win by themselves especially if JJ didn't have his amp but the amp isn't overly useful since he won't be attacking offensively and their is only so much you can do with walls of fire. Now the red lotus also have two extra helpers. They should win fairly easily imo.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When a character is nerfed this hard I don't see the point

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lock this thread. The nerfing changes the character at this point.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Taking away kakashi's kamui or nerfing it to some degree is basically garuntee'd to happen in any thread he's involved in now-a-days everyone is scared of Kamui simply because not many can counter it without full knowledge and even then it's not going to be easy.

I did this because kakashi is easily one of the most skillful in the entire series that doesn't have overwhelming abilities and isn't scared to get dirty the old fashioned way. In all honesty with speed equalized these are some pretty solid battles IMO, kakashi's no stranger to being outgunned and outnumbered whilst they have impeccable technique and can utilizes thier abilities faster. I would've used kid sasuke but he doesn't have what it takes to take on three or more of them at the same time.

Azula and Kuvira vs Kakashi? or the beifongs? That's some incredibly flashy dancing.

@cosmic_lantern: I think the red lotus would win in a 3 on 4. The biggest advantage the white lotus has is JJ having the comet. But JJ is a pacifist which will be a problem for his team. Ming Hua can pose a good threat to Pakku by herself, Bumi is the White Lotus' biggest threat and could beat Ghazan but lava would cause him problems. Overall the Red Lotus could win by themselves especially if JJ didn't have his amp but the amp isn't overly useful since he won't be attacking offensively and their is only so much you can do with walls of fire. Now the red lotus also have two extra helpers. They should win fairly easily imo.

Zaheers flight is canceled out by JJ who fires him out the sky almost immediately, with out him that's litterally all of their decision making and brains. They get swept and outmaneuvered by bending they've never seen the likes of. Ming would possibly put up a fight due to the difficulty to get rid of her but Pakku's shown much more precise and powerful bending than Ming ever has he shouldn't have anymore trouble than what he had with Katara (yes the gap is THAT large). The only real obstacle is of course tenzin (who can be dealt with by AoE's of water), and CM but since JJ has showcased defense similar to Zuko his explosions should mean nothing really.

Avatar image for justicethorpsylocke
justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nomar said:

Lock this thread. The nerfing changes the character at this point.

The nerf really isn't that severe. It's just offensive Kamui and equalized speed. Those are pretty reasonable for bumping him down to street level.

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: What precision feats does Pakku have over Ming Hua. Pakku's feats are beating fodder and season 1 Katara there is no way he's winning anywhere near easily. He is way too classical of a fighter she is much quicker, more agile, and has imo more obscure skill and more unique abilities he only has overall power but she can get around that. That kind of goes for the whole team. They are great at fighting classical fighters. I don't see Jeong Jeong taking Zaheer out, Zaheer is much more mobile and Jeong Jeong really only does fire walls. He is a major weakling to the team even with his amp just because he won't be willing to attack all out. P'li could probably take Jeong Jeong out herself. Bumi will have to take down half of this team for them to have a hope of winning there are too many of them and they are around the same level.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's one of the biggest OPs I've seen.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: What precision feats does Pakku have over Ming Hua.

His entire form of bending......the way he utilizes it as if he is litterally water......he gamed katara (who was still a beast at the time as one of her highest end feats is in book 1) with minimal difficulty whilst not even throwing an attack at her, he simply disarmed her and countered with the water she was bending (which no other bender in the series has done). He'd destroy ming the absolute same way.

Pakku's feats are beating fodder and season 1 Katara there is no way he's winning anywhere near easily.

And mings feats? Beating fodder lasting against named fodder and the beifongs? You do realize Mako wouldn't even be an acknowledged threat to Pakku if he isn't spamming lightning off the bat. She really has nothing on him at all.

He is way too classical of a fighter she is much quicker, more agile, and has imo more obscure skill and more unique abilities he only has overall power but she can get around that. That kind of goes for the whole team.

No, his flash freeze rivals Kataras and he's able to make a water spout that can dodge dozens of benders simultaneously. One water spout and a AoE flash freeze and ming is done.

They are great at fighting classical fighters.

Absolutely not, that's a 100% false accusation. The oldstyle of bending is leagues above it's modern counterpart, tenzin is the irrefutable proof of such. Zaheer was absolutely helpless against him.

I don't see Jeong Jeong taking Zaheer out, Zaheer is much more mobile and Jeong Jeong really only does fire walls. He is a major weakling to the team even with his amp just because he won't be willing to attack all out.

The OP clearly reads Morals on but willing to make thier enemy no more, suggesting he only has fire walls is also incorrect. Every firebender is capable of the most basic type of attack of a fire blast. Also JJ showcased better control than anyone else in the series with fire jets, even ozai and AS korra.

P'li could probably take Jeong Jeong out herself.

She can't, if Zuko can stop CM explosions with a firebending shield suggesting JJ can't against P'li is a baseless claim. P'li would have to score multiple direct hits to put him down anyways, i've seen multiple point blank explosions that they seemingly joke about as if it's not a big deal.

Bumi will have to take down half of this team for them to have a hope of winning there are too many of them and they are around the same level.

Again they aren't even close, no one in the RL has accomplished anything on the level Bumi has and taking down half the team is WELL within his capability, the only problem that might arise momentarily is Ghazans lava.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's still way too durable and physically strong for them to be a real threat to him, despite the speed being equal, he has methods of defense against pretty much all benders except Earth Bending, and he's agile enough and has enough fire power to out right muscle through earth bending. Also, no limitations on summoning. So basically death by dog.

Loading Video...

3:49:27

Like everyone else said, he stops at 12 if not, he clears. Plus sharigan reading.

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 12 or 15 if he can manage to get past 12. 1-11 are pretty clear he wins with mid-high difficulty, 12 is iffy, but 13/14 he should take with high difficulty. 15 i feel would get messy even with his versatility. it would be some good fights, but in the end i think either avatar should for sure win, and with round 17 having 2 avatars AND everybody else is just too much. for sure not clearing round 17 without offensive kumai/dms feats/non-equal speed.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By SirNeko

Clears rather easily.

He is a lot more durable and a lot more powerful than any of them. He has Kamui as defense and he can react to anything they throw at him with his Sharingan.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Don't know if he clears. But with all the nerfing I doubt he would