Kaguya (naruto) vs Bambina (toriko)

• 197 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@kingh: You're right he has light speed reactions: http://www.mangapanda.com/toriko/315/3

But in that very same chapter Bambina fails to kiss the kings to complete the dance. The dance is very, very, very important to bambina so to say bambina wasn't trying to give his all for the kiss yet dodges the mold spears is...what do you make of it?

Also when Kaguya TPed team 7 even naruto as a sensor and sasuke with his sharingan (sharingan's can predict movement) were tped before they even blinked and before they new it they were in another dimension.

This link covers sharingan predictive capabilities and genjtsu: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Sharingan

It has footnotes to the chapters this info is covered in so feel free to explore.

Avatar image for passingthrough545
passingthrough545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatforce: I applaud your defense of Kaguya, Bambina is still going to win but the Kaguya lowball is real if she had any battle experience she would have stomped Team 7 and won. She only lost due to lack of experience and that she has no real reason to fight in a world of basic normal humans until her sons were born.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Heatforce
Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Bambina stomps.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Heatforce

@heatforce: I applaud your defense of Kaguya, Bambina is still going to win but the Kaguya lowball is real if she had any battle experience she would have stomped Team 7 and won. She only lost due to lack of experience and that she has no real reason to fight in a world of basic normal humans until her sons were born.

Thanks I personally beleive it can go either way. I even gave Kaguya a boost with giving her the bijuu chakra inside naruto. I understand the 8 kings will only get more and more powerful as each new one is introduced but usually for whatever reason people say kaguya would be in the lower hundreds. I beleive she could be on their level, even if she's just tied with heracles but I also think it could be either or with her and bambina.

Avatar image for passingthrough545
passingthrough545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatforce: I agree Bambina is faster and has better stats, though Kaguya can hurt him and she has great hax just does not use it to its better potential. Bambina wins because he has better and more battle experience Kaguya's lack of battle experience hurts her badly at least she isn't Gremmy who is a pants on head retard I facepalmed when he lost to Kenpachi.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@passingthrough545: Also the reason I gave kaguya the other half of kurama is because she originally all the chakra in her prime years.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@passingthrough545:You are right about Kaguya. I always said we lost s06p Madara, a powerful ninja for an uber-powerful princess lol.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By ALMIGHTY

@heatforce said:

@almighty:Check out the moon that is created when sasuke and naruto seal her. It is large enough to be planet earth. (the moon isn't the size of earth but the planet/ dimension is)

Scan ? Because if my memory serves me correctly the said "moon" u are referring to from when Naruto and Sasuke sealed kaguya was barely even our moon's size i don't know where you are getting it was large enough to be planet earth that's not even logical how would they take a chunk out of the earth and form a landmass bigger than the very same earth they ripped a chunk out of to seal her ? && proof that the dimensions are planet sized ? Is obito's kamui dimension planet sized too ? Is he planetary ? Lmfaooo Not that it matters really because it's not like she or even obito for that matter attack people with them or warp the dimensions thet just warp matter into said dimensions or pull them in or fire attacks through said dimensions

Edit: just saw the wikia link you sent I recall that scene and that was exactly what I was referring to when I said by STATEMENTS she's planetary but by feats not even close

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty said:
@heatforce said:

@almighty: but bambina never destroyed a planet either so like with my question to flashback: how is bambina planetary when he hasn't destroyed a planet yet kaguya isn't planertary because she hasn't destroyed a planet? She did create those dimensions too which are planet size.

Bambina cracked a continent the same size of earth that counts & kaguya cannot create dimensions she warps things into other dimensions and there is nothing quantifiable about the size of those dimensions

Kaguya creates her own dimensions which are referred to as planets and If you want to get all technical then Bambina hasn't cracked the continent either.

No Caption Provided

There is absolutely no proof nor was it stated that she created said dimensions she has only shown the ability to transverse herself and other matter in between them & Bambina casually destroyed 100g mountain which in itself was a moon busting feat and is the founder of embu it is heavily implied that what that master monkey showcased in the destruction of area 8 could be replaced by any master of embu LET ALONE the founder of embu

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty said:
@mudamudamuda said:
@almighty said:
@heatforce said:

@almighty: but bambina never destroyed a planet either so like with my question to flashback: how is bambina planetary when he hasn't destroyed a planet yet kaguya isn't planertary because she hasn't destroyed a planet? She did create those dimensions too which are planet size.

Bambina cracked a continent the same size of earth that counts & kaguya cannot create dimensions she warps things into other dimensions and there is nothing quantifiable about the size of those dimensions

Kaguya creates her own dimensions which are referred to as planets and If you want to get all technical then Bambina hasn't cracked the continent either.

No Caption Provided

There is absolutely no proof nor was it stated that she created said dimensions she has only shown the ability to transverse herself and other matter in between them & Bambina casually destroyed 100g mountain which in itself was a moon busting feat and is the founder of embu it is heavily implied that what that master monkey showcased in the destruction of area 8 could be replaced by any master of embu LET ALONE the founder of embu

Yeah, right, no proof whatsoever that she creats her own dimensions lol

No Caption Provided

100 G mountain isn't a moon busting feat lol

The rest is irrelevant, I know what bambina can do and just like Kaguya has has never done it on panel (no one did actually) so I was playing your game by saying that he isn't a planet buster.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty said:
@mudamudamuda said:
@almighty said:
@heatforce said:

No Caption Provided

Yeah, right, no proof whatsoever that she creats her own dimensions lol

No Caption Provided

100 G mountain isn't a moon busting feat lol

The rest is irrelevant, I know what bambina can do and just like Kaguya has has never done it on panel (no one did actually) so I was playing your game by saying that he isn't a planet buster.

That's a character statement which is why in my very first post on this thread I stated that by statements shes planetary but by feats she Is not even close. &&& Area 8 is the size of Earth 100g mountain encompases more than half the continent and holds a good portion of its mass the moon is about the size of the United States which is exactly around the size of 100g mountain in regards to area 8 which is respectively the size of our earth keep in mind the toriko earth is the size of Saturn

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty said:

That's a character statement which is why in my very first post on this thread I stated that by statements shes planetary but by feats she Is not even close. &&&

"character statement" is probabaly the worst kind of argument people use here, it's like no one can even tell the differnce between informative sentences and hyperboles.

Area 8 is the size of Earth 100g mountain encompases more than half the continent and holds a good portion of its mass the moon is about the size of the United States which is exactly around the size of 100g mountain in regards to area 8 which is respectively the size of our earth keep in mind the toriko earth is the size of Saturn

Irrelevant, the 100G mountain was never stated to be moon sized you are only making assumptions based on what you want to believe show me Bmabina busting a planet.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@josephgomes619: I'm not even going to debate with a known Naruto hater/lowballer. Sorry.

Lol no he isn't, I've argued with him in nauto threads myself. you literally say this to everyone who disagrees with you. It's kinda becoming your signature comeback.

@flashback0180: That's semantics because sage jutsu is powered by natural energy so we're both right but appetite energy isn't natural energy as natural energy comes from nature and appetite energy comes from gourmet cells so it still stands. Plus as I said kaguya will have the other half of kurama almost - if not - doubling her attack power and stamina. Plus a I said genjutsu will work.

What does that have to do with anything I said, you claimed so6p are immune to chakra attacks using the gundodama Statement. Fact is they are viable to damage by any technique.

Avatar image for saint_of_origin
Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_of_origin said:

@josephgomes619: I'm not even going to debate with a known Naruto hater/lowballer. Sorry.

Lol no he isn't, I've argued with him in nauto threads myself. you literally say this to everyone who disagrees with you. It's kinda becoming your signature comeback.

No it's not o.O I've debated against several people who I don't say that to. Just because I've said it to you, and several other users that I've recognized to be clearly biased against the series, doesn't mean it's my signature comeback. Again, I'm not going to argue with biased people. You are in that group so please don't tag me again. :)

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_of_origin: he clearly supported Naruto in most thread I've seen him on. And I myself have debated more than a page with him to the point he was fanboying . So no.

Also glad to on the list,then you are on the other side along with kribstomp XD

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By ALMIGHTY

@mudamudamuda said:
@almighty said:

That's a character statement which is why in my very first post on this thread I stated that by statements shes planetary but by feats she Is not even close. &&&

"character statement" is probabaly the worst kind of argument people use here, it's like no one can even tell the differnce between informative sentences and hyperboles.

Area 8 is the size of Earth 100g mountain encompases more than half the continent and holds a good portion of its mass the moon is about the size of the United States which is exactly around the size of 100g mountain in regards to area 8 which is respectively the size of our earth keep in mind the toriko earth is the size of Saturn

Irrelevant, the 100G mountain was never stated to be moon sized you are only making assumptions based on what you want to believe show me Bmabina busting a planet.

I call it a character statement because she's never showcased destruction on a planetary scale nobody in Naruto have even came close to said destruction and I said 100g mountain is the size of the moon not earth and it's based on the geography of the toriko world which is irrefutable since it was mapped out for us if u choose to believe he's not planet lvl that's fine I could careless really I have no dog in this fight never stated Bambina wins or loses however I just had to call out the planetary kaguya hype for exactly what it is HYPE not backed up by a feat in any 700+ chapters of Naruto or even movies for that matter

Avatar image for saint_of_origin
Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashback0180: Hardly. I know when Naruto characters lose. I just don't lowball their feats.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@almighty said:
@mudamudamuda said:
@almighty said:

I call it a character statement because she's never showcased destruction on a planetary scale nobody in Naruto have even came close to said destruction and I said 100g mountain is the size of the moon not earth and it's based on the geography of the toriko world which is irrefutable since it was mapped out for us if u choose to believe he's not planet lvl that's fine I could careless really I have no dog in this fight never stated Bambina wins or loses however I just had to call out the planetary kaguya hype for exactly what it is HYPE not backed up by a feat in any 700+ chapters of Naruto or even movies for that matter

Being called a character statement is not an excuse to overlook a feat. It's sad to see how people these days refer to all forms of statement as "character statement" instead of what they are (informative, hyperboles, metaphors etc). BZ doesn't even have a reason to lie because he was talking to himself not anyone else.

Also, we have literally seen 5-6 of Kaguya's dimensions and she was in the process of creating a new one when she got sealed so how does it make for people to claim that Kaguya cannot create a dimension ? Even more when the last Databook confirms what she was doing.

As for Bambina, I know that he is capable of planet busting. What I'm doing is showing you the flawed reasoning you are using here because Bambina never busted the continent and the size of the mountain compare to the continent has never been mentioned anywhere. So I guess he can't bust a planet either since no one in Toriko ever did.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Heatforce

@flashback0180 said:
@saint_of_origin said:

@heatforce said:

@flashback0180: That's semantics because sage jutsu is powered by natural energy so we're both right but appetite energy isn't natural energy as natural energy comes from nature and appetite energy comes from gourmet cells so it still stands. Plus as I said kaguya will have the other half of kurama almost - if not - doubling her attack power and stamina. Plus a I said genjutsu will work.

What does that have to do with anything I said, you claimed so6p are immune to chakra attacks using the gundodama Statement. Fact is they are viable to damage by any technique.

This is true only the truth-seeking balls can be destroyed by senjutsu so bambina's energy attack can still be a played assuming kaguya doesn't use a truth-seeking ball for defense. If she does then bambina's energy attack will be negated and if bambina touches it, that part of his body will be destroyed. Either way thanks for the correction. Also, that still doesn't take away from kaguya's two weapons to immobilize / BFR bambina: genjutsu or her amenominaka

isbobreallybob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

not going to happen, bloodlusted bambina blitzes from the start

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isbobreallybob:genjutsu and instant BFR is what bambina will contend with. Genjutsu will activate upon eye contact and BFR occured so quickly even naruto as a sensor and Sasuke with the sharigan (sharingans predict movement near precog-level) didn't even blink and before they realized it they were falling into lava.

isbobreallybob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

she has to think to BFR, bambina will blitz her before that happens

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isbobreallybob:Kaguya is BL too so in her mind BFR or genjutsu will be applied. Likewise Bambina will have to think as well to take action. I've argued the case for both - kaguya can use a few techniques instantly like BFR/ genjutsu and bambina can move instantly.

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingh: You're right he has light speed reactions: http://www.mangapanda.com/toriko/315/3

But in that very same chapter Bambina fails to kiss the kings to complete the dance. The dance is very, very, very important to bambina so to say bambina wasn't trying to give his all for the kiss yet dodges the mold spears is...what do you make of it?

Also when Kaguya TPed team 7 even naruto as a sensor and sasuke with his sharingan (sharingan's can predict movement) were tped before they even blinked and before they new it they were in another dimension.

This link covers sharingan predictive capabilities and genjtsu: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Sharingan

It has footnotes to the chapters this info is covered in so feel free to explore.

Okay? What are you going on about? I haven't seen a single argument fm you that prevents kaguya from being one shotted at the beginning of the fight.

-It is not in character for kaguya to start off with genjutsu

-She is not fast enough to BFR bambina before getting one shotted. Being able to do that to Naruto and sasuke is not saying much, seeing that they both gets stomped by bambina also.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isbobreallybob:Kaguya is BL too so in her mind BFR or genjutsu will be applied. Likewise Bambina will have to think as well to take action. I've argued the case for both - kaguya can use a few techniques instantly like BFR/ genjutsu and bambina can move instantly.

Bambina thinks faster than Kaguya. It's like saying Kaguya can beat Flash as well because Flash also has to think before he takes action. The problem is reaction speed. Kaguya has horrible reaction speed and she got tagged and owned by supersonic Sakura, a block level fodder. A punch from Bambina would obliterate Kaguya's body. Juubi Jinchuuriki can't even tank a multi-mountain kick from Might Gai without being pulverize and go to the brink of death. Bambina cracks earth sized continents casually

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatforce:

dodging and attacking are two different points and to equal them is doing wrong equalization. the former is near light speed and the latter is at least supersonic

Sivil-Law

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya wrecks destroying and creating time spaces >>> Anything Bambina has done.

It was stated Hagoromo created the Bijuu but we never seen him do it. But we know he did. Same thing with Kaguya.

There are no concrete arguments against this ability since she has shown manipulation of space and changing dimensions of reality.

DeChefMan98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bam kicks her head off

Avatar image for deactivated-5c07a0327fd39
deactivated-5c07a0327fd39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Why bump this?

fabricolage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gear4god: Sivil Law likes Narutoverse a lot.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya wins this.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chad_duby: bambina blitzs and one shots her. No one in the verse can take him on.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bambina bodies her. Mismatch.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 socajunkie  Moderator

Bambina solos Naruto with ease.

Sivil-Law

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya still wrecks...why bump this?

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 KingGuinness  Online

Bambina solo's the verse.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 socajunkie  Moderator

@sivil-law: Go ahead and give feats that show she can react to Bambina.

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bambina playing around like it did with the 4 Heavenly Kings would be lethal LOL

DeChefMan98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bambina speed blitzed everyone from Naruto while just playing his games.

Sivil-Law

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Sivil-Law

@socajunkie: Don't need to they are in the same speed tier. She wins regardless since he can't kill her. He doesn't have the destructive power.

Regardless of his speed he can't get away from ETSB.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By socajunkie  Moderator

@sivil-law:

‘Don't need to they are in the same speed tier.’

No they’re not, she doesn’t approach him in speed. He has casually dodged 6 light speed attacks at the same time and blitzed First Form Acacia, nobody in Naruto is anywhere near that fast.

‘She wins regardless since he can't kill her.’

Anything he does will one-shot her.

‘He doesn't have the destructive power.’

Go ahead and show Kaguya tanking or recovering from attacks on Bambina’s level.

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sivil-law: Love to see what makes Kaguya at least several times faster than light. Also, she’s not coming back from being reduced to a bloody smear. Both Toneri and Momoshiki have proven its entirely possible to kill them

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya is too much for Bambina, he gets TP'd.

DeChefMan98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dechefman98: No she doesn't, Naruto has dodged a LS attack and he'sway weaker than Kaguya. Bambina can't kill her and and he doesn't have any TP resistance.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By HitTheAssasin

Bambina solos the verse. A single strike from him reduces Kaguya to a smear on the ground.