• 126 results
Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

New 52 hal,barry,superman,wonderwoman,green arrow, batman,martainmanhunnter,black canary,cyborg(pre52)

Vs

Xmen: jean(no pheonix),collosunaught,magneto(pre aVx), cyclops (composite both pre avx and post avx feats allowed),classic jugernaught,cable(full potential),iceman,wolverine

Arfican desert

No morals

Full knowledge

Bonus round this justice league vs thanos

This x men squad vs darkseid

5 mile distince

No bfr

No BFD

20 min prep to sort out stratgey and put up shields ect, only resources found on battle ground and standard equipment

Cstone18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

JL in a stomp, only real difficulty is getting the juggernauts helmet of so Johns can play with his brain

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By proto3296

@cstone18: um what? JL can't put down anyone here. Iceman with no morals freezes the field. Magneto immediately rips the iron out of their blood. Collosunaught and jugs aren't going down with out BFR. Jean gray and cable mind rapes everyone here. I don't think Jon can handle them both especially a full powered cable. Plus magnetos shields will protect them all while they do all of these things to the JL. Both teams win the bonus IMO.

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cstone18: definatley not a stomp full powered cable stalemated SS, jon will have alot of trouble with jean and cable regarding TP, plus all these xmen have built in TP defense plus cyclops has the accuracy and the power to do. Some serious damage, maybe even one shot a couple of them, i tried to blance it out and i feel its pretty even

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By dondave

JL

DianaXKal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman solos <3

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Jl wrecks.

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JL wins but no stomp or soloing envolved

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@dondave: @dianaxkal: @patrat18: Please tell me how would the Justice League win, please tell me how are they going to beat Classic Juggernaut, Collosunaught and Iceman. Put Jean Grey and Magneto with morals off in the mix and it´s a win for the mutants.

Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Homer_X

JL, has this

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumpty da bump bump

Firedude17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No morals? All of the x-men gets blitzed in the first second, leaving perhaps only colosanaught and juggernaut. The whole league then takes them all on at the same time.jla stomp

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firedude17: i highly doubt any of team can blitz through shields as quickly as you think considering the hits people like jean and magneto have tanked also 5 mile starting distince

HellBlazing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By HellBlazing

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barry speed blitzes

MMH mindrapes

Superman throws people into the sun

WW uses her *assets* to distract everybody

GL creates a black hole in their heads

Green Arrow smiles for the camera to get publicity for Arrow

Black Canary screams their ears off

Cyborg blasts them to kingdom come

And Batman uses 20 minutes of prep to somehow make Galactus as his pet.

Any combination of 3 of these options is a downright stomp, so take your pick.

Jmarshmallow

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: can i have your input please if you feel its a mismatch you can lock

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iceman solos while barry is speedblitzing everyone else he freezes all the water in their veins except for cyborg cuz he has none

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: can i have your input please if you feel its a mismatch you can lock

no need. There are people on this thread who actually think that mutants win

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This fight's a mismatch. There's nobody here who can stop the all-mighty speedblitz brought on by Barry, Superman, and the Martian Manhunter. None of the Juggy's fly so they can be easily BFR'd.... and it actually takes time to think. Absent that time, both Jean and Cable are done. There's no water in space, nor the sun..... and again it takes time to use his power, so yeah.... Iceman, not really a problem. A moral's off Justice League is almost impossible to beat absent someone like Bug's Bunny.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firedude17: i highly doubt any of team can blitz through shields as quickly as you think considering the hits people like jean and magneto have tanked also 5 mile starting distince

superman can cover 5 miles before the other team even knows there is a fiight.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cstone18: um what? JL can't put down anyone here. Iceman with no morals freezes the field. Magneto immediately rips the iron out of their blood. Collosunaught and jugs aren't going down with out BFR. Jean gray and cable mind rapes everyone here. I don't think Jon can handle them both especially a full powered cable. Plus magnetos shields will protect them all while they do all of these things to the JL. Both teams win the bonus IMO.

THIS^^^

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JL in a stomp.

Come up with better matches, people.

You say that with every fight including the JL. Who do you think can give them a good fight then?

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By adamTRMM

@jmarshmallow said:

Barry speed blitzes

MMH mindrapes

Superman throws people into the sun

WW uses her *assets* to distract everybody

GL creates a black hole in their heads

Green Arrow smiles for the camera to get publicity for Arrow

Black Canary screams their ears off

Cyborg blasts them to kingdom come

And Batman uses 20 minutes of prep to somehow make Galactus as his pet.

Any combination of 3 of these options is a downright stomp, so take your pick.

Jmarshmallow

• Cable disintegrates
  • Magneto rips the iron in their blood/opens wormholes in their chests/disrupts the electrons in their brains
  • Jean mindrapes
  • Iceman freezes the liquid in their bodies
  • Cyclops removes the visor to blast them into oblivion (what?)
  • Jean with 20 min of prep calls for Phoenix and solostomps
  • You won't even need combos for most of those

The only worthy counterargument for that quote.

@schillenger420 said:

This fight's a mismatch. There's nobody here who can stop the all-mighty speedblitz brought on by Barry, Superman, and the Martian Manhunter. None of the Juggy's fly so they can be easily BFR'd.... and it actually takes time to think. Absent that time, both Jean and Cable are done. There's no water in space, nor the sun..... and again it takes time to use his power, so yeah.... Iceman, not really a problem. A moral's off Justice League is almost impossible to beat absent someone like Bug's Bunny.

With 20 min of prep (which they don't even need), mutants will still wait there and stand unprepared. Nice logic. Very nice.

Show me the scans of N52 Barry, Superman and Martian speedblitzing a team such as this pls. Thanks.

@uugieboogie said:

You say that with every fight including the JL. Who do you think can give them a good fight then?

Do you really expect an adequate answer? lol

-------------------------------

Anyway, since it's N52, it is actually a mutant stomp.

What did MMH exactly do to put him above Cable and Jean? I'd really like to know, since from what I've seen it is nothing they can't replicate better.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm: I'm curious how any of them even move before Barry blitzes them to oblivion.

Jmarshmallow

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm: I honestly don't lol no matter who it is the JL stomp to him

HellBlazing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman solos.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By adamTRMM

@jmarshmallow:

If Magneto is able to detect and pull an object moving at light speed and is galaxies away, while being recovering from restoring his X-gene and not even being at full power like he is here, give me a reason to believe Flash can hurt him? You can bring the scan of Quicksilver tagging him, yes, but the difference here, his morals won't apply on another speedster that isn't his son. What Flash will do to Iceman when his actual rogue is Captain Cold. Should I explain what is the difference between the two as well?

Shamo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm: I see. So cable/magneto etc, could think faster than superman let alone flash?

dodirty31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Mutants

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mutants

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm said:

@jmarshmallow:

If Magneto is able to detect and pull an object moving at light speed and is galaxies away, while being recovering from restoring his X-gene and not even being at full power like he is here, give me a reason to believe Flash can hurt him? You can bring the scan of Quicksilver tagging him, yes, but the difference here, his morals won't apply on another speedster that isn't his son. What Flash will do to Iceman when his actual rogue is Captain Cold. Should I explain what is the difference between the two as well?

First off, show me the scan of the instance you speak of.

Second, even if he did do that, it still doesn't mean he can do anything about Barry. Being able to detect and pull an object doesn't mean that you can stop the punches of a dude who moves WAY faster than lightspeed, and can hit you with a thousand IMP's before you can move.

Jmarshmallow

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By adamTRMM

@jmarshmallow:

First off, show me the scan of the instance you speak of.

No Caption Provided

Second, even if he did do that, it still doesn't mean he can do anything about Barry. Being able to detect and pull an object doesn't mean that you can stop the punches of a dude who moves WAY faster than lightspeed, and can hit you with a thousand IMP's before you can move.

First of all, he has his force-field to protect himself from those, second even if Flash is faster, he doesn't have the means to tag him flying (correct me if I'm wrong) and there's also 20 min of prep. They will all have their force-fields as the battle begins (Magneto, Cable, Jean, Juggernaut), Juggerlossus will enter Demonic form, Iceman his planetary level freezing skills and uncountable number of clones.

Cyclops and Wolverine will fight Black Canary, Batman and Arrow just to feel relevant lol

@shamo said:

I see. So cable/magneto etc, could think faster than superman let alone flash?

As far as I remember Magneto dealt with Northstar and was joking about his powers, which are supposed to be around the speed of light. That fight happened in his head though, but it is there to explain how he would've dealt with them (a team of X-men) if there was no telepathic interference, pretty sure most won't consider it as an actual feat, but acknowledging his power levels back then, it was nothing that couldn't really happen so... That's me being completely honest ^_^ But why it should be always about the speed? Don't forget they deal with people who don't have to tag them physically, but with their abilities. Telepathy, telekinesis, energy manipulation, high-end thermokinesis, damn durable bricks at their best.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@adamtrmm: I fail to see what's impressive about that feat.

He detects a bullet moving under light speed. Big whoop.

First off, Barry is MUCH faster than light speed.

So detecting something under light speed doesn't mean he can detect Barry.

Second, being able to detect something, even if it was moving lightspeed, doesn't mean he can REACT to it if it was coming straight at him. Which is exactly what Barry would be doing, only MUCH faster.

And Flash would be able to blitz Magneto before he could even move, let alone fly. But even if he does fly, Flash can fly too.

Jmarshmallow

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow:

I fail to see what's impressive about that feat.

He detects a bullet moving under light speed. Big whoop.

He detects an object somewhere in space, but this isn't a good feat? Like you finding your phone in your room unimpressive? Nice.

First off, Barry is MUCH faster than light speed.

Keep overlooking every other option beyond speed.

So detecting something under light speed doesn't mean he can detect Barry.

He also detected people by their bio-magnetic aura, I guess Barry also has one?

Second, being able to detect something, even if it was moving lightspeed, doesn't mean he can REACT to it if it was coming straight at him. Which is exactly what Barry would be doing, only MUCH faster.

You do realize it doesn't make sense? You can catch an object but you can't react to it the same way?

Again, he has to go through his force-field before, can he? Then prove it.

And Flash would be able to blitz Magneto before he could even move, let alone fly.

20 min of prep, I know it doesn't suit your case, but that's the rules.

But even if he does fly, Flash can fly too.

N52 Barry flies? Show me please.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iceman solos.

emad_ishtiaque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MM is the game changer for me. Despite the bad showing in forever evil, I regard him well above others in terms of telepathy. Batman hasn't done anything great in in new 52. Nightwing and Redhood have better feats than him imo. Hal is the same. Wonder Woman and Superman are the real power houses here. Barry in untouchable by any of them but cant do any damage either.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By SirNeko
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Femtosecond brain snatch, team 1 wins.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm said:

He detects an object somewhere in space, but this isn't a good feat? Like you finding your phone in your room unimpressive? Nice.

It's impressive, but it isn't a reaction feat.

Keep overlooking every other option beyond speed.

What? I'm not overlooking anything.

He also detected people by their bio-magnetic aura, I guess Barry also has one?

Yup, but it wouldn't matter. Because Mags wouldn't even get the chance to move before Barry blitzed him. He could detect him all he wanted really.

You do realize it doesn't make sense? You can catch an object but you can't react to it the same way?

He didn't catch an object, he detected it. Obviously if he caught a bullet going lightspeed it would mean he had lightspeed reactions, but that's not the case here. He only detected the bullet.

Again, he has to go through his force-field before, can he? Then prove it.

The forcefield isn't going to be up before the battle starts. Mags is going to have to put up his forcefield, and by the time he does that Barry would have blitzed him.

20 min of prep, I know it doesn't suit your case, but that's the rules.

Wouldn't matter.

N52 Barry flies? Show me please.

Ah, didn't realize it was only New52 Barry. He cannot fly as of yet. My apologies.

But again, it shouldn't be an issue. Mags doesn't start in the air.

Jmarshmallow

Knightfall225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

JL stomps.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By adamTRMM

@jmarshmallow:

It's impressive, but it isn't a reaction feat.

He didn't catch an object, he detected it. Obviously if he caught a bullet going lightspeed it would mean he had lightspeed reactions, but that's not the case here. He only detected the bullet.

You misunderstood, he detected that object and changed its course making it move near speed of light towards the Earth (I think it was FTL originally, but I can't confirm since I really don't remember). Kitty Pryde was trapped in this bullet for like a 616 year, he saved her. Btw, the bullet was also phased. He fainted after accomplishing this feat, but that's because Fraction wrote him as a struggling old man that falls after every minor feat, but this showing was a demonstration of his will-power and absolute control of his abilities, even when he does something impossible for him to accomplish, he still succeeds against the odds. And this is not the condition of him in here, if he fights full power, so no fainting gonna happen.

The forcefield isn't going to be up before the battle starts. Mags is going to have to put up his forcefield, and by the time he does that Barry would have blitzed him.

Wouldn't matter.

Yup, but it wouldn't matter. Because Mags wouldn't even get the chance to move before Barry blitzed him. He could detect him all he wanted really.

They won't raise their force-fields with 20 min of prep? What kind of logic is this? I don't even consider Flash vs. Mags the right fight, it will be Flash vs. Iceman. Mags will be in the air dealing with "supermen" with Cable and Jean while Juggernauts will also call for some attention of those "elites" ;)

Ah, didn't realize it was only New52 Barry. He cannot fly as of yet. My apologies.

But again, it shouldn't be an issue. Mags doesn't start in the air.

With prep, he can start even in the cosmos :)

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm: Barry moves FTL, many times FTL. Think about the ramifications of that for a minute. It means he's moving faster than energy and time itself...... much faster. Assuming no shields can be put up before the fight starts he can theoretically solo. Even if those shields are up, can they withstand what would essentially be infinite IMP's? Speed kills and in this fight, the JL have all the speed. Barry's not the only one who's fast like that. While Superman and MM arn't quite as fast as Barry, they're fast enough that it shouldn't make that much of a difference. The Mutants here just don't have the ability to react fast enough to really pull anything off as anything they try requires the one thing they don't have.... time.

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Once again, ladies and gentlemen, DC's Justice League beats yet another Marvel team.

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 280

#43  Edited By utkanflash

MMH,WW,Hal,Barry,Supe is good enough to take them down..

Iceman, Magneto is very powerfull chars but not good enough..

Barry and Supe take the Telepaths in attosecond then MMH rapes everyone's mind...

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mutants. Pretty easily too...

Cable >>> Martian in telepathy.

Add to this Jean and JLA are done.

Magneto takes out Cyborg in first move.

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Awesomedude

JL.

jodema

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justice prevails.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it was Pre-52 then J'onn alone could potentially solo but new 52 would be closer and due to Cable and Classic Juggs could be a win for Mutant team

Avatar image for maninthemountain
ManInTheMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By ManInTheMountain

Mutants easily win

Tell me, what's stopping Iceman from freezing the water in their body?

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By adamTRMM

@schillenger420:

Barry moves FTL, many times FTL. Think about the ramifications of that for a minute. It means he's moving faster than energy and time itself...... much faster.

What? Time itself? lol

Assuming no shields can be put up before the fight starts he can theoretically solo.

From the OP:

"20 min prep to sort out stratgey and put up shields ect"

The OP (thank you man) just spared us of this Vinewanking fallacy that "speedblitzzzzzzzzz".

Even if those shields are up, can they withstand what would essentially be infinite IMP's?

Depends on how powerful this IMP is? On a N52 panel?

Speed kills and in this fight, the JL have all the speed.

Recheck OP again.

Barry's not the only one who's fast like that. While Superman and MM arn't quite as fast as Barry, they're fast enough that it shouldn't make that much of a difference. The Mutants here just don't have the ability to react fast enough to really pull anything off as anything they try requires the one thing they don't have.... time.

From your POV mutants are statues (with speed or without) I guess. Just say it, YOU want JL to win this battle and you don't care how.

-------------------------

Btw:

No Caption Provided

Iceman roflstomps I guess?

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By DigitalShooter9

You make a battle with Flash and not expect a stomp? For real?

And yeah if Magneto opening his shields in the 20 minutes prep is your counter to flash, Hal or Clark can just demolish Mags on the spot..

Lets not forget Martian Manhunter.. And Batman is sure to create the best attack/strategy plan during the 20 mins so JL wrecks...

Edit: Didn't see Iceman... He will make trouble thats for sure, but I think Hal can keep him contained...