Avatar image for donavanwolfmaster
DonavanWolfMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@Incredible Hulk-Prime said:
"Juggernaut would defeat Superman,because only telepaths can harm Juggernaut. Is Superman a telepath? No,so he loses.Even if Thor and Gladiator managed to hit him that doesn't mean they won.Telepaths are the only people who could defeat JuggernautEx. Professer Xavior, Emma Frost, Jean Grey,and Martain Manhunter. "

no but he can be beaten unconscientous(thats not spelled right)
and  Supes could fly out side the world with him and leave him to rotate around earth. or drop him off in a black hole somewhere.
and although juggernaut can go long periods of time with out breath. he still does have lungs and does need to breath.
and Superman also has the option of cutting him open or in someotherway removing the shard of cyttorak which gives him his powers from him so. yeah. Supes would take that one. and juggernaut would be a regular tough guy. no unstoppability or nothing more that brute strength.  and if he can be beaten like we all see thor did here. on the first pages or one of them then he obviously fells pain and can  be killed if the force was sufficient. just not when he is running.
Scarecrow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202  Edited By Scarecrow4

It's not like he runs at super human speeds anyway...I think it would be fairly easy for superman to just step to the Left or the Right and then punch the hell out of him...or just punch the ground as he's running lol that would slow his ass down.

Avatar image for incredible_hulk_prime
Incredible Hulk-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

@DonavanWolfMaster:
Thats lame,because if Superman did that it would'nt really be a fight and this is suppose to be a fight. Plus you such showed poof that Superman is a coward.The gem that gave Juggernaut his powers is in space far far away from earth.It would take even Superman a long time to find it.
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By Apparition
@StrongestOneThereIs said:
" @Apparition said:
" @StrongestOneThereIs said:
" someone may need to take another look at those rules. think about it. it may not be mainstream but neither is a battle thread involving characters from two universes.if marvel and DC sanctioned a crossover, what could be more relevant than what happened in that crossover.from what I see in crossovers, most things stay constant.Every time Superman has faced the Hulk, the Hulk has lost. "
you said if it was sanctioned by marvel and dc, and that's it right there.  its not sanctioned by either of them to the point to be considered as canon, so its like an elseworlds or a what if.  what if in a battle someone put up thor vs. punisher?  in one comic punisher killed all of the marvel heroes so someone could try and use that comic to say punisher would win.  but it was a whatif comic.  it isnt canon. "
but why not cannon for crossovers?of course it wouldn't for mainstream cause the fight didnt take place there. "
a special crossover canon?  that's a thought... but it wouldnt work cause then you could only look at crossover feats and not regular comic feats.  if superman shows near light speed reactions in his comic, but in the crossover cant move fast enough to speed blitz thor then should we say that superman cant use superspeed whenever he fights thor?  if in the crossover he isnt stronger than thor but in his comics we've seen him do things thor's never been shown to do, is superman weaker whenever he fights thor?  naw we cant have a crossover canon.  nice thought though :)
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#205  Edited By Lantern Prime
@Apparition said:
"@StrongestOneThereIs said:
" @Apparition said:
" someone may need to take another look at those rules. think about it. it may not be mainstream but neither is a battle thread involving characters from two universes.if marvel and DC sanctioned a crossover, what could be more relevant than what happened in that crossover.from what I see in crossovers, most things stay constant.Every time Superman has faced the Hulk, the Hulk has lost. "
you said if it was sanctioned by marvel and dc, and that's it right there.  its not sanctioned by either of them to the point to be considered as canon, so its like an elseworlds or a what if.  what if in a battle someone put up thor vs. punisher?  in one comic punisher killed all of the marvel heroes so someone could try and use that comic to say punisher would win.  but it was a whatif comic.  it isnt canon. "
but why not cannon for crossovers?of course it wouldn't for mainstream cause the fight didnt take place there. "
a special crossover canon?  that's a thought... but it wouldnt work cause then you could only look at crossover feats and not regular comic feats.  if superman shows near light speed reactions in his comic, but in the crossover cant move fast enough to speed blitz thor then should we say that superman cant use superspeed whenever he fights thor?  if in the crossover he isnt stronger than thor but in his comics we've seen him do things thor's never been shown to do, is superman weaker whenever he fights thor?  naw we cant have a crossover canon.  nice thought though :)"

Uh huh whatever you say.....NOT!

Anyways im abouts to go see dat Transformers Revenge of the Fallen.... i'll see yall kids later! Im out!
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By Apparition
@Lantern Prime said:
" @Apparition said:
" @Apparition said:
a special crossover canon?  that's a thought... but it wouldnt work cause then you could only look at crossover feats and not regular comic feats.  if superman shows near light speed reactions in his comic, but in the crossover cant move fast enough to speed blitz thor then should we say that superman cant use superspeed whenever he fights thor?  if in the crossover he isnt stronger than thor but in his comics we've seen him do things thor's never been shown to do, is superman weaker whenever he fights thor?  naw we cant have a crossover canon.  nice thought though :)"

Uh huh whatever you say.....NOT!Anyways im abouts to go see dat Transformers Revenge of the Fallen.... i'll see yall kids later! Im out! "
always the idiot i see...
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By Lantern Prime
@Apparition said:
"@Lantern Prime said:
" @Apparition said:
" @Apparition said:

Uh huh whatever you say.....NOT!Anyways im abouts to go see dat Transformers Revenge of the Fallen.... i'll see yall kids later! Im out! "
always the idiot i see..."

HA...HA...HA!

Im just messin wit yeah. Hows it going? Im abouts to see dat movie in a couple of minutes.....
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By Apparition

let me know what you think.  i didnt think it was as good as the first one but youre the tf fan

Scarecrow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By Scarecrow4

The few times I've seen the crossovers with Superman it's been spot on; He probably could knock down Juggs in one punch, He probably could knock Thor out the only reason those are not usable in the battle grounds is because it ends the discussion..Crossovers do not change there character it's just what the writer thinks would happen if the two were to ever bump heads......and lets face facts superman never acts even near the way we portray him in the battles SPEED BLITZ AND SUPER PUNCH!  He never fights that way he always stands toe to toe with his opponet guaging there strength so he doesn't by accident kill them...I mean really just think about the amount of control that man has to have he can Push a Planet but can also hug his wife without hurting her....It's pretty amazing really.     

Scarecrow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By Scarecrow4

What Can You Use?

Like most things in the fight, the following may vary depending on what the thread creator chooses to allow. Despite, or maybe because of, how much debate there’s been on this area (check old threads in the Battle Forum) this section is rather small. What I have here is what I think most people agree on.

Things that aren’t canon are not used in battles unless otherwise stated by the creator of the thread. For things that are canon, an understanding of the character as a whole helps determine what they can do in fights. , For example, one time featscrossover feats, powers/abilities that haven’t been used in a long time (but haven’t been specifically removed) are not to be dismissed out of hand, but they should be weighed against regular appearances and displays of abilities. Don’t just use a character’s best showings to determine what they can do, and don’t just use their worst showings to limit them.

So this is from the battle forum rules I would like to highlight a few lines of the text.... (For example, one time featscrossover feats, powers/abilities that haven’t been used in a long time (but haven’t been specifically removed) are not to be dismissed out of hand, but they should be weighed against regular appearances and displays of abilities.) By my reading crossover feats is even used as an example of what is allowed

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#211  Edited By Static Shock
@Scarecrow4 said:
"

What Can You Use?

Like most things in the fight, the following may vary depending on what the thread creator chooses to allow. Despite, or maybe because of, how much debate there’s been on this area (check old threads in the Battle Forum) this section is rather small. What I have here is what I think most people agree on.

Things that aren’t canon are not used in battles unless otherwise stated by the creator of the thread. For things that are canon, an understanding of the character as a whole helps determine what they can do in fights. , For example, one time feats, crossover feats, powers/abilities that haven’t been used in a long time (but haven’t been specifically removed) are not to be dismissed out of hand, but they should be weighed against regular appearances and displays of abilities. Don’t just use a character’s best showings to determine what they can do, and don’t just use their worst showings to limit them.

So this is from the battle forum rules I would like to highlight a few lines of the text.... (For example, one time feats, crossover feats, powers/abilities that haven’t been used in a long time (but haven’t been specifically removed) are not to be dismissed out of hand, but they should be weighed against regular appearances and displays of abilities.) By my reading crossover feats is even used as an example of what is allowed

"
Read what you just posted. Crossovers aren't canon, and since there was no specification in this thread on crossovers, you can't use it here. Crossover feats are used as an example of what's allowed only if specified. If you read the third paragraph closely, it does say that they shouldn't be dismissed out of hand, but if you weigh a crossover feat over what's normally shown in mainstream comics, then it holds no water. That's what that means.
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#212  Edited By claws

superman wins....bfr

Scarecrow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By Scarecrow4
@Static Shock said:
" @Scarecrow4 said:
"

What Can You Use?

Things that aren’t canon are not used in battles unless otherwise stated by the creator of the thread. For things that are canon, an understanding of the character as a whole helps determine what they can do in fights. , For example, one time feats, crossover feats, powers/abilities that haven’t been used in a long time (but haven’t been specifically removed) are not to be dismissed out of hand, but they should be weighed against regular appearances and displays of abilities. Don’t just use a character’s best showings to determine what they can do, and don’t just use their worst showings to limit them.

So this is from the battle forum rules I would like to highlight a few lines of the text.... (For example, one time feats, crossover feats, powers/abilities that haven’t been used in a long time (but haven’t been specifically removed) are not to be dismissed out of hand, but they should be weighed against regular appearances and displays of abilities.) By my reading crossover feats is even used as an example of what is allowed

"
Read what you just posted. Crossovers aren't canon, and since there was no specification in this thread on crossovers, you can't use it here. Crossover feats are used as an example of what's allowed only if specified. If you read the third paragraph closely, it does say that they shouldn't be dismissed out of hand, but if you weigh a crossover feat over what's normally shown in mainstream comics, then it holds no water. That's what that means. "
No the first sentence makes a statement (Things that aren't canon are not used in battles unless otherwise stated by the creator of the thread.) Then the following expresses (For things that are canon, an understanding of the character as a whole helps determine what they can do in fights.)  Then it goes to give an example of the rules for things that are allowed and considered canon (For example, one time feats, crossover feats, power/abilities that haven't been used in a long time are not to be dismissed out of hand, but they should be weighed against regular appearances and displays of abilities.)  So that's the battle forum rules the word canon in the first sentence is explained by the later sentences it's just basic paragraph structure. 
Scarecrow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By Scarecrow4

It's kind of silly to say crossovers aren't cannon because superman can't do what he does in crossovers when in fact he can and weighing it against his other feats and ability's they hold true and correct.  So someone saying they crossover feats are not cannon is more them stating there opinion or trying to defer evidence that clearly points to a fact.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By Static Shock
@Scarecrow4 said:
" No the first sentence makes a statement (Things that aren't canon are not used in battles unless otherwise stated by the creator of the thread.) Then the following expresses (For things that are canon, an understanding of the character as a whole helps determine what they can do in fights.)  Then it goes to give an example of the rules for things that are allowed and considered canon (For example, one time feats, crossover feats, power/abilities that haven't been used in a long time are not to be dismissed out of hand, but they should be weighed against regular appearances and displays of abilities.)  So that's the battle forum rules the word canon in the first sentence is explained by the later sentences it's just basic paragraph structure.  "
Crossovers are never considered canon, though. Marvel vs DC is a perfect example of one that isn't canon. The 'for example' part is given to list examples of things that are deemed inconsistent (included crossovers) in contrast to what is consistent.

@Scarecrow4 said:
" It's kind of silly to say crossovers aren't cannon because superman can't do what he does in crossovers when in fact he can and weighing it against his other feats and ability's they hold true and correct. 
With that being said, what's the point of using crossovers, when you can use the same feats from mainstream titles that are in continuity? With one being in continuity and the other that's not, the one that is will count.

For example, the current Superman cannot move planets on his own, and requires help to do so. This is something that is consistent in terms of his power/abilities. So, if you try to use a feat of him moving a planet on his own without help in a crossover that's out of continuity from DC's mainstream universe (like most of them are), it holds no water and thus, it's an invalid showing.

@Scarecrow4 said:
"So someone saying they crossover feats are not cannon is more them stating there opinion or trying to defer evidence that clearly points to a fact. "

Or, better yet, they understand what the rules of the Battle Forums are.

Scarecrow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By Scarecrow4
@Static Shock said:
" @Scarecrow4 said:
" No the first sentence makes a statement (Things that aren't canon are not used in battles unless otherwise stated by the creator of the thread.) Then the following expresses (For things that are canon, an understanding of the character as a whole helps determine what they can do in fights.)  Then it goes to give an example of the rules for things that are allowed and considered canon (For example, one time feats, crossover feats, power/abilities that haven't been used in a long time are not to be dismissed out of hand, but they should be weighed against regular appearances and displays of abilities.)  So that's the battle forum rules the word canon in the first sentence is explained by the later sentences it's just basic paragraph structure.  "
Crossovers are never considered canon, though. Marvel vs DC is a perfect example of one that isn't canon. The 'for example' part is given to list examples of things that are deemed inconsistent (included crossovers) in contrast to what is consistent.

That's not the way I read the paragraph, what i read is that they specifically should not be ruled out unless otherwise listed in the beginning of the fight.  So I'm going to agree to disagree with you on that and leave it alone.

@Scarecrow4 said:
" It's kind of silly to say crossovers aren't cannon because superman can't do what he does in crossovers when in fact he can and weighing it against his other feats and ability's they hold true and correct. 
With that being said, what's the point of using crossovers, when you can use the same feats from mainstream titles that are in continuity? With one being in continuity and the other that's not, the one that is will count.

For example, the current Superman cannot move planets on his own, and requires help to do so. This is something that is consistent in terms of his power/abilities. So, if you try to use a feat of him moving a planet on his own without help in a crossover that's out of continuity from DC's mainstream universe (like most of them are), it holds no water and thus, it's an invalid showing.

Not really, the point of using a crossover in a debate is to end an argument why show what a+b+c+d+e=z  to just be argued with when you can just post the solution to Z....I understand what your saying about continuity from the mainstream universe but all of the crossovers I've read don't take the characters and change them or give them new abilities so it seems like In my opinion those item would be considered canon.... On a side note though people were helping the current superman move earth.  However, He has also moved planets on his own before (war world) but that's a different debate. 

@Scarecrow4 said:
"So someone saying they crossover feats are not cannon is more them stating there opinion or trying to defer evidence that clearly points to a fact. "
Or, better yet, they understand what the rules of the Battle Forums are.

No they are still just stating there opinion and that's fine everyone is entitled to there own, but there really is no way to prove crossovers aren't canon superman's feats that have been shown in the crossovers are consistent with his mainstream universe showings and thus should not be ruled out....

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By Static Shock
@Scarecrow4 said:
" That's not the way I read the paragraph, what i read is that they specifically should not be ruled out unless otherwise listed in the beginning of the fight.  So I'm going to agree to disagree with you on that and leave it alone. 
You read it wrong, but whatever. LOL.

@Scarecrow4 said:
" Not really, the point of using a crossover in a debate is to end an argument why show what a+b+c+d+e=z  to just be argued with when you can just post the solution to Z....I understand what your saying about continuity from the mainstream universe but all of the crossovers I've read don't take the characters and change them or give them new abilities so it seems like In my opinion those item would be considered canon.... On a side note though people were helping the current superman move earth.  However, He has also moved planets on his own before (war world) but that's a different debate.  
He moved a planet in War World because he was sun-dipped, and was under influence of magic also. So, without an upgrade, he wouldn't have been able to pull it off. To end an argument with a crossover doesn't really make sense. One, because it's out of continuity. Two, because there can be many possible outcomes to a fight, depending on who's in the fight in question and how the argument is conducted. Posting a fight from a comic, in general, doesn't really end a discussion. That's like posting Wolverine and Lobo's fight from Marvel vs. DC in a Wolverine vs. Lobo thread, when everyone knows that fight didn't really make sense and Wolverine doesn't have the means to contend with or kill someone who regularly fights Superman on even terms. In an argument like that, the thread itself would just be a spite/curbstomp thread. Or, it's like posting Symbiote Spidey vs. Firelord's fight in a Spidey vs Firelord thread, when everyone knows that the fight was inconsistent for the simple fact that Spidey, even with the Symbiote, can't contend with a Herald of Galactus who has regularly fought threats of a higher tier than Spidey (Thor is a perfect example). Based on capabilities, Firelord could have easily ended the fight during Secret Wars, but lost due to idiotic writing.

Posting a fight from a crossover doesn't really prove anything, or end an argument, in general. Try making a thread of Venom vs. Spidey and Superman, and then post scans of Superman and Spidey being handled by Venom at the same time to make a case. Everyone would laugh at you. Try a Spider-Man vs. Superboy using the same tactic. You'd get the same outcome.

@Scarecrow4 said:
"No they are still just stating there opinion and that's fine everyone is entitled to there own, but there really is no way to prove crossovers aren't canon superman's feats that have been shown in the crossovers are consistent with his mainstream universe showings and thus should not be ruled out...."
There is a way to prove that they are. Having read mainstream titles, a lot of crossovers aren't tied to any of them, especially if they are featuring characters from separate universes. Even in mainstream titles, crossovers like Marvel vs. DC aren't even referenced by the characters that were involved. One I can think of was JLA/Avengers, that was referenced in earlier JLA issues after the event itself. Another was Worlds Collide, between DC and Milestone, and that was tied into mainstream titles of Superman, Steel, and Superboy, as well as titles for the Milestone universe back in the 90s. Static even referenced being in different universes during Worlds Collide in an issue of Heroes. The crossover was in continuity while DC and Milestone were seperate universes until the Milestone universe became one with DC, as it is no longer canon. Normally, crossovers are written to be outside of normal continuity. Perfect example is DC/Wildstorm's DreamWar. Zealot killed Batman in that crossover, but he was still alive at the time in mainstream title from DC, later being 'killed'
by Darkseid in Final Crisis. With that being said, how can anyone explain DreamWar being canon? It's not.

Showings from crossovers can be consistent with mainstream showings, but there's no point in using a showing from a crossover if that's the case. Why not just use the mainstream one, since it's in continuity?

Scarecrow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By Scarecrow4
@Static Shock said:
" @Scarecrow4 said:
" That's not the way I read the paragraph, what i read is that they specifically should not be ruled out unless otherwise listed in the beginning of the fight.  So I'm going to agree to disagree with you on that and leave it alone. 
You read it wrong, but whatever. LOL.

@Scarecrow4 said:
" Not really, the point of using a crossover in a debate is to end an argument why show what a+b+c+d+e=z  to just be argued with when you can just post the solution to Z....I understand what your saying about continuity from the mainstream universe but all of the crossovers I've read don't take the characters and change them or give them new abilities so it seems like In my opinion those item would be considered canon.... On a side note though people were helping the current superman move earth.  However, He has also moved planets on his own before (war world) but that's a different debate.  
He moved a planet in War World because he was sun-dipped, and was under influence of magic also. So, without an upgrade, he wouldn't have been able to pull it off. To end an argument with a crossover doesn't really make sense. One, because it's out of continuity. Two, because there can be many possible outcomes to a fight, depending on who's in the fight in question and how the argument is conducted. Posting a fight from a comic, in general, doesn't really end a discussion. That's like posting Wolverine and Lobo's fight from Marvel vs. DC in a Wolverine vs. Lobo thread, when everyone knows that fight didn't really make sense and Wolverine doesn't have the means to contend with or kill someone who regularly fights Superman on even terms. In an argument like that, the thread itself would just be a spite/curbstomp thread. Or, it's like posting Symbiote Spidey vs. Firelord's fight in a Spidey vs Firelord thread, when everyone knows that the fight was inconsistent for the simple fact that Spidey, even with the Symbiote, can't contend with a Herald of Galactus who has regularly fought threats of a higher tier than Spidey (Thor is a perfect example). Based on capabilities, Firelord could have easily ended the fight during Secret Wars, but lost due to idiotic writing.

Posting a fight from a crossover doesn't really prove anything, or end an argument, in general. Try making a thread of Venom vs. Spidey and Superman, and then post scans of Superman and Spidey being handled by Venom at the same time to make a case. Everyone would laugh at you. Try a Spider-Man vs. Superboy using the same tactic. You'd get the same outcome.

I agree that the Title fights in the DC vs. Marvel universe were voted on crap and can not be considered valid by any far reach of the mind.....There is no way Wolvie can beat Lobo...Nor is there a way Superboy can loose to Spiderman.....I agree with you completely on that...What I'm talking about is not things that were just voted on garbage....JLA vs. Avengers is a great example of a crossover I would consider canon...

He was sun-dipped but that's it no magic was used...

On a side note how do you even define continuity...I think it's damn near impossible not even DC can keep it strait..Great example in Superman Batman they got rid of all the Krytonite on the planet a few issues later in action comics whoops there's Kryptonite.  I don't really think there's any continuity in any of DC's story telling (I can't speak for Marvel they seem to be getting way better at this.) it's just a bunch of separate stories all with different ideas about what the characters shoud be like....This discussion is kind of crazy because lets face it not even the comic companies can keep there crap strait....It really is just a matter of opnion because even the sorce material of the comics we use could be construed as not canon.  That's what i think anyway so my solution is to just take it all at face value if it's in Ink it counts.  I think we're getting at the same thing here we're just thinking about it in slightly different ways maybe it's because i'm a DC guy and have had to ignore continuity for so long just to read there issues and not get pissed...lol ...

On a side note I just watched the Richard Donner Superman and normal Superman Two back to back right now while doing HW and talk about continuity lol DC can't even keep it strait in a movie  

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By AtPhantom

To define continuity, simply take everything which happened in canon comics.

Oh, and they never said they got rid of all he kryptonite, just most of it. There are still tons of kryptonite in the batcave, and probably in many other government and Lexcorps vault throughout the world.

J-PRIME

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By J-PRIME

No Caption Provided

Scarecrow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By Scarecrow4
@AtPhantom said:
" To define continuity, simply take everything which happened in canon comics.Oh, and they never said they got rid of all he kryptonite, just most of it. There are still tons of kryptonite in the batcave, and probably in many other government and Lexcorps vault throughout the world. "
No I think in that Issue batman used a sat device to get every last bit of K he's the only one who has any left.  They even found what Lex corp was hiding of course they blew it up in the atmosphere and then toy man had to come save the day with his nano bots.  The only person in the DC universe that should have Kryptonite is Batman and thats that...

And what happens in canon comics in DC is never the same they can't even keep up with all the crap they are doing with all there different titles; and all could be considered in continuity.  It's crazy to try and lable anything DC does as canon because none of there stories are consistent and pull together seemlesly...It's flawed so take it as a whole or don't take it at all it's up to you. 

Personally I love DC     
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By AtPhantom
@Scarecrow4 said:
" @AtPhantom said:
" To define continuity, simply take everything which happened in canon comics.Oh, and they never said they got rid of all he kryptonite, just most of it. There are still tons of kryptonite in the batcave, and probably in many other government and Lexcorps vault throughout the world. "
No I think in that Issue batman used a sat device to get every last bit of K he's the only one who has any left.  They even found what Lex corp was hiding of course they blew it up in the atmosphere and then toy man had to come save the day with his nano bots.  The only person in the DC universe that should have Kryptonite is Batman and thats that..  "
His sat device didn't detect things which were lead shielded. They only discovered the government anti superman base by chance. They came to collect a K gun from a bartender. To have other lead shielded vaults around the country is really not that hard to imagine. Kryptonite still exists in the world, the only point now is there isn't a lot of it.

And their continuity (apart from countdown) is just fine.
Scarecrow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By Scarecrow4

OK boss I sat down and read the whole run again...It's all gone the sat device saw through lead.  Lexcorp made a special shield to stop his sensors this image right here is superman giving batman what he thinks is the last piece on the earth....of course batman has a crap load more...but he's the only one..so Kryptonite should be completely gone from the DC universe.  Anything that they missed the nano bots took care of it.  

No Caption Provided

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By AtPhantom

Again, all the kryptonite that they know of is gone. There may be bucketloads of it that they don't know about. Nowhere does it say anything about the satellite seeing through lead.  It didn't give them the location of Amanda Waller's facility did it? No, they got to that by chance. Kryptonite is not by a long shot gone from DCU.

Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Apparition said:
" @Apparition said:
a special crossover canon?  that's a thought... but it wouldnt work cause then you could only look at crossover feats and not regular comic feats.  if superman shows near light speed reactions in his comic, but in the crossover cant move fast enough to speed blitz thor then should we say that superman cant use superspeed whenever he fights thor?  if in the crossover he isnt stronger than thor but in his comics we've seen him do things thor's never been shown to do, is superman weaker whenever he fights thor?  naw we cant have a crossover canon.  nice thought though :) "
i kinda see your point
Scarecrow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By Scarecrow4
@AtPhantom said:
" Again, all the kryptonite that they know of is gone. There may be bucketloads of it that they don't know about. Nowhere does it say anything about the satellite seeing through lead.  It didn't give them the location of Amanda Waller's facility did it? No, they got to that by chance. Kryptonite is not by a long shot gone from DCU. "
Dude I don't see that anywhere in the books..Batman's scanner found Kryptonite at the atomic level and saw through everything except shielded bases set up by Lexcorp but the Lexcorps computer had the information listed of all the hidden bunkers and all weapon sales they had ever made...Then in the end Nano bots are released and they ate all the remaining K there really is none left.  It's not like Batman's not a thurow guy I don't think he would leave a job half ass done so unless you can show me a scan that says "Well superman thats all we can find there still more we will never find in hidden bunkers that everyone has." I'm going to have to call you full of crap   
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By Apparition
@StrongestOneThereIs said:
" @Apparition said:
" @Apparition said:
a special crossover canon?  that's a thought... but it wouldnt work cause then you could only look at crossover feats and not regular comic feats.  if superman shows near light speed reactions in his comic, but in the crossover cant move fast enough to speed blitz thor then should we say that superman cant use superspeed whenever he fights thor?  if in the crossover he isnt stronger than thor but in his comics we've seen him do things thor's never been shown to do, is superman weaker whenever he fights thor?  naw we cant have a crossover canon.  nice thought though :) "
i kinda see your point "
i figured you would :)
Ripster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By Ripster
@AtPhantom said:
" Again, all the kryptonite that they know of is gone. There may be bucketloads of it that they don't know about. Nowhere does it say anything about the satellite seeing through lead.  It didn't give them the location of Amanda Waller's facility did it? No, they got to that by chance. Kryptonite is not by a long shot gone from DCU. "
that one piece was far from the last piece of kryptonite. heres a room in the batcave after superman gave him that LAST piece of kryptonite.

And i still personally believe that Juggernaut would take out Superman. Superman has fought to standstills before. his fight with doomsday proves he can be beat to (near)death. Superman will run out of gas at some point. Juggs is the energizer bunny..he'll just keep goin and goin lol.

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By SeSAW

Juggs probably

Avatar image for theworldbreaker
Theworldbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By Theworldbreaker

Juggernaut shits all over superman 

and everyone that said War hulk's streangth was nothing compared to superman is mentaly retarded LOL.
OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#231  Edited By OldIdiotAccount
@vegeta said:
" "
jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By jojjimbo

i say superman, jugg's has been stop by the x-men. then again, if juggernaut were to get his hands on some kryptonite. then maybe he would stand a chance.

Avatar image for american_dragon
American Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By American Dragon

Superman,  Via Sneezing    : )

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By difficlus

Juggernaut due to the magical nature, but then again, superman has fought being like Captain marvel and BA without being KOed at the single punch (if it affects him like a normal human one punch would send him to the moon in a goo of tissue) so it means that it (like red sun radiation) doesn't affect him as bad due to his willpower or something. i say supes.

Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Theworldbreaker said:
"Juggernaut shits all over superman   and everyone that said War hulk's streangth was nothing compared to superman is mentaly retarded LOL. "
Please stop posting
Avatar image for theworldbreaker
Theworldbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By Theworldbreaker

Bump, lets keep the debate going.

alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By alcoholbob

Well I think a good point is that Superman isn't always the brightest lightbulb and actually might try to slug with Juggernaut until he's exhausted.

Aero_gt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By Aero_gt
@Theworldbreaker said:
"

Bump, lets keep the debate going.

"

Let's not.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By WarBlade539

@TruePwnge: If Juggernaut has the full power of the Elder God Cyttorak, then Supes cannot beat him. If it's Trion Juggernaut, Supes cannot beat him. Regular Juggernaut, if he uses his speed, he can.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By WarBlade539

@StrongestOneThereIs: Juggernaut is only as powerful as Cyttorak makes him. If Cyttorak gets disappointed at him, he takes away half of his power. But with the full power of Cyttorak, Juggs has virtually UNLIMITED power. Not to mention Trion Juggernaut and how powerful he was. Cyttorak is an Elder God and with his full power, Supes can't beat Juggernaut. It would take someone with vast fighting skills along with power to beat him.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#241  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@darkazrael999 said:

It would take someone with vast fighting skills along with power to beat him.

Fighting skills aren't necessary to beat Juggernaut. 

@darkazrael999 said:

Supes can't beat Juggernaut. 

Juggernaut can't beat Supes either.
Avatar image for supremehyperion
SupremeHyperion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#242  Edited By SupremeHyperion

I don't recall hulk stopping juggs but instead re-routing him (moving). I think juggernaut would be able to move superman (don't think we were talking about fighting were we?

If it's a fight I think juggs could hold his own, he did get whooped by Hyperion (before shinanigans was called in thunderbolts) and King Hyperion is basically superman (without morals I add).

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By WarBlade539

@Vance Astro: I am talking about Juggernaut with the Full-Power of Cyttorak, Trion Juggernaut. This form of Juggernaut has Unlimited Power. This is beyond Superman's ability. It would take someone like Rune King Thor to beat him.

SpaceBall98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By SpaceBall98

Juggernaut. His power derives from magic by a celestial demon known as cyttorak and as he physically can't be stopped in fear itself xmen they tried stopping him from reaching san diago they took the very ground he walked away from him and he just walked on the air over the gap and considering magic is a weakness of supermans I can't see superman winning. The only reason world war hulk actually stopped juggs is because he was so angry I mean people keep going on about superman moving planets but hulk can't fly if he was given the chance to to be able to move a planet I think he would. And let's face it what is heat vision speed blitz ice breath or super mind control going to do against someone who is invulnerable and power is derived from a magic demon god entity superman is as strong as hell yes but he can be moved and stopped and KILLED (Doomsday). Juggs wins this in my opinion.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By Sideslash

Got to say Juggs.

Avatar image for thegoldenemperor
TheGoldenEmperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman has the power, speed, durability and brains to f*ck Juggernaut's day up.

Hail to the king, baby.

Avatar image for the_mighty_beyonder
the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juggy all the time what ever Sups fanboyz may say

jobbernos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By jobbernos

@TheGoldenEmperor said:

Superman has the power, speed, durability and brains to f*ck Juggernaut's day up.

Hail to the king, baby.

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By karetaker

ima say this in simple words. superman loses without bfr.superman cant hurt him

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By CalebHara

@TheGoldenEmperor said:

Hail to the king, baby.

This, minus sounding like a superman fanboy