Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

i love invincible but mark and his pops with get thrashed.....at least they will go down fighting

Avatar image for captainamerica1986
CaptainAmerica1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggernaut wins this.

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Bumping my sexy*ss thread

Shmuserlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Invincible and omni man curb stomp juggernaut

invincible has tanked nukes and he can lift 400 tons combine that with speed and then add omni man they will for sure win

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think they stand a chance without BFR.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They cannot hurt him.

Shmuserlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I looked at the juggernaut respect thread and I will admit he would deffinetly stand a chance but in the end I would say invincible and omni man win

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Dygoboy

Mark and Nolan BFR Jugs to space.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They die horribly.

Avatar image for deactivated-607eeebca6181
deactivated-607eeebca6181

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggernaut aint tagging em to hell

what are ppl thinking?

BFR him to the moon or Mars gg

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Problem is, if either Mark or Nolan try to punch him out they die. And as soon as he is moving they aren't getting past his forcefields

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rac95: thing is, he ain’t tagging any of em either

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akz: Viltrumites haven't that impressive combat speed though. Travel speed yes, so if htey try to ram him and get away it could work, but wouldn't do anything to him

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rac95: the fact that satellites which can track reentry speeds (Mach 25) are like 7-8 minutes behind should tell u all u need, also early mark has fox QS like speeds in some instances like lining up to get a comic from the mall but he needed his box so he went from mall to his house and back before some guy stops talking to him, basically took like 1-2 secs and he went out and went to find the box in his room and went back through the mall and back where the guy was

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also a younger mark and omni man were flying down and keeping with a LS laser and they were reacting to it and looking at each other and held hands even tho they were only a bit above viltrums atmosphere, they reacted normally in an instance where it would taken a few nanoseconds or microseconds before they hit the planet

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They probably can't put him down, but they should be able to BFR him. They are also stupidly faster than him, so here's that.

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akz: Their flying speed is definitely impressive, but they don't have a lot clear cut combat feats with high speed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rac95: I literally just told u

They reacted normally whilst going LS, if a normal person tried reacting in that instance, they couldn’t since it would have been like just teleporting.

And I told u the other instance, there are also more and the old invincible viltrumite official bio states they’re speed equalises with reaction time.

Avatar image for deactivated-609f17aa98b05
deactivated-609f17aa98b05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are they confirmed planet busters or no? Not that it'll change the outcome, I was just curious.

OT: Jugs runs through them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorzod: by accurate, both are easily between moon-Earth buster, and calcs already put their shared viltrum laser feat at moonish level for each

Also, how’d he tag em anyway?

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BFR or Juggs murderstomp this. Either way, they can't beat him without BFR.

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Rac95

@emperorzod said:

Are they confirmed planet busters or no? Not that it'll change the outcome, I was just curious.

OT: Jugs runs through them.

Depends a bit on/how you scale. Omni-Man fought Supreme and Supreme flew through a planetoid. EoS Invincible should be on Omni-Mans level, most likely a bit stronger, but on the other side they needed the help of another Viltrumite and a destabilized planets core to fly through the planet and cause a Binary-style chain reaction to deytroy said planet, which would put their best direct feats beneath it. It is even said by the third Viltrumite that the impact with a stable core could kill them

They are stronger than that at the end, but the exact level of growth is unknown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rac95: thaedus got a lot wrong, he thought it would take 5 of em to destroy the planet, who said he wouldn’t have been wrong for them dying upon impact, I mean they didn’t, they went right through and not even through the lasers hole.

Also EoS is literally way above omni man by scaling, even the younger one who fought thragg in the Sun was already way above Omni-man

By scaling, he should be at least moon level in busting...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, any1 know if juggs is a planet buster?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akz said:

@emperorzod: by accurate, both are easily between moon-Earth buster, and calcs already put their shared viltrum laser feat at moonish level for each

Also, how’d he tag em anyway?

Yeah, the speed difference, I understand. Juggs won't be able to touch them but the duo can't really hurt Juggs. I'm not a huge fan of battles that require BFR to win Ig; there's no flavor to them, which is why I said what I said.

Invincible and omni man curb stomp juggernaut

invincible has tanked nukes and he can lift 400 tons combine that with speed and then add omni man they will for sure win

My friend, with all due respect, no. Juggernaut has tanked the Godblast from thor, a blast from the Stranger, was hit with an entire building's worth (around a kiloton) of steel, which just pissed him off, was smacked around by Mjolnir and smiled... They're not doing anything to him.

Unless they pull a Peter and drop him in wet cement

/s

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karkus said:

@emperorzod: Thoughts?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Juggernaut can no sell Godblasts while not flinching!!

/s.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morningstar999: You are not wrong, considering he has in the past.

Juggs match and surpass WWH in physical.

Juggs win unless BFR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon said:

@morningstar999: You are not wrong, considering he has in the past.

Juggs match and surpass WWH in physical.

Juggs win unless BFR

Yeah, I was just about to say...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Be epic showdown

Avatar image for deactivated-65ffa05299db8
deactivated-65ffa05299db8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scarlet_deathyou locked my thread about Allen the alien vs Piccolo but how is this not locked???

scarlet_death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 scarlet_death  Moderator

@bigj34: Did you honestly expect moderators to be able to always monitor all activities whenever people bump old threads?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scarlet_death: it’s been up for 9 years I would assume a moderator has seen it. But I mean there is also the recent “EOS Invincible vs Namek Saga Goku” thread that is recent and very active but isn’t locked, and Invincible and Goku are both very comparable to Allen and Piccolo. You didn’t even respond to my PM asking about why you locked it which I think is a reasonable question.

scarlet_death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By scarlet_death  Moderator

@bigj34: Are you seriously comparing Namek Saga Goku to your thread about Android Saga and Orange Piccolo? Going by your post history, you haven't even seen or read the Dragon Ball series so you shouldn't even complain about power scaling Dragon Ball characters when you barely know anything about the series. Final warning.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scarlet_death: final warning? Huh. What rule did I break exactly that lead you to tell me that? I can‘t contest a decision by a moderator? You’re right, I’m not too familiar with Dragon Ball but I am aware with Orange Piccolo’s feats and scaling, I don’t see why you think him vs Allen is such a spite matchup that the thread had to be locked.

scarlet_death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By scarlet_death  Moderator

@bigj34: You've again made a mismatch with Orange Piccolo vs Etrigan. Orange Piccolo scales way above any of the characters that you've set him against. Actually do your research before making battle forum threads.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You really locked my other thread too? That seems petty, dude. you still haven’t explained why you think Orange Piccolo is SO FAR above the two characters I put him up against that you had to lock both of my threads. I feel like it’s pretty reasonable to ask you what your reasoning is considering you’ve completely shut down my threads without explaining why but instead telling me to “do research” assuming that I havent researched feats and scaling on my own. I know he beat Gamma 2. I know Toriyama’s statements. I know he fought decently against Cell max.

I get that you think OP is more powerful than Allen… I just think a decent case can be made for him. Etrigan though??? This is the guy that punched Superman, a guy widely considered to be more powerful than Goku, to the moon, probably knocking him out. Etrigan has also fought evenly with Wonder Woman and stalemated prime Lobo. He was one of the 5 members of the Cinque of Cosmic Power, standing alongside Darkseid, Dr Fate, Highfather, and Orion. He’s one-shotted Cthullu and harmed the Phantom Stranger… and he has insane regeneration. A very good case can be made for Etrigan. But you locked it for spite, for reasons you won’t explain. That seems biased and unfair. Locking my thread within 30 minutes of me posting it because of a previous protest I made doesnt seem right to me.

You also haven’t explained why you told me “final warning.” What site rules exactly have I broken? I’m going to ask another site moderator @thedailybagel to analyze all of this and maybe he can help straighten this out.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scarlet_death: I’m happy to be proven wrong, I don’t think you have any bad intentions and I respect your moderation I just don’t understand your point of view, I would love to hear your explanation, apologies if I’m getting a little heated