Juggernaut vs Apocalypse

GoldKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Apocalypse would make Juggernaut his b***h.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#252  Edited By D3athstroke

Juggernaut will eat Apoc and wont even shit him out.

GoldKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tron_bonne: This is exactly why no one takes Apocalypse seriously. Marvel writes him like some lowly jobber. It's pathetic. He could easily be on par with Thanos. But he's written like such a loser. Marvel is made up of a bunch of IDIOTS.

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse is often written poorly considering his original power set+celestial tech (very little knowledge of it) and old age (experience).

Apoc will win this fight convincingly. IMO

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse wins.

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Apoc has no way of putting down Juggs, especially with current Juggs being immune to TP even sans helmet.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257  Edited By XiiX

Apoc has no way of putting down Juggs, especially with current Juggs being immune to TP even sans helmet.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix: @nimamindtricks: TP, or strength can get off the helmet, however BFR is an easy win, besides Juggernaut also has no way of putting the Juggernaut down...

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix: He's lifted a whole palace with his TK, and sent Thor hundreds of miles with a headbutt etc, he can BFR Juggernaut, TP him etc.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

apoc

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix: @kingant27: Juggs is immune to TP even without the helmet now. And he's not BFRing anyone

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263  Edited By XiiX

@kingant27: Juggernaut's whole schtick is being virtually immovable. Lifting a palace and sending Thor flying(only one of the two being demonstrable in combat) doesn't suggest he'd be able to to the same to a character who's tagline includes being "immovable".

He's one of the worst characters to suggest BFR against.

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264  Edited By NimaMindTricks

@xiix said:

@kingant27: Juggernaut's whole schtick is being virtually immovable. Lifting a palace and sending Thor flying(only one of the two being demonstrable in combat) doesn't suggest he'd be able to to the same to a character who's tagline includes being "immovable".

He's one of the worst characters to suggest BFR against.

True. He literally "walked" all over Jean's TK when she tried BFRing him.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix: He isn't immovable, and has been knocked moved multiple times, also please tell me how someone like Thanos etc would be ablet or anyone would defeat the Juggernaut; if Apocalypse hold almost every advantage except being even with invunerability etc.

@nimamindtricks: Show me a scan of him being immune without the helmet, because the only time I can recal is in Gear Itself, when he was a herald for Serpent.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

stalemate

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix: He isn't immovable, and has been knocked moved multiple times, also please tell me how someone like Thanos etc would be ablet or anyone would defeat the Juggernaut; if Apocalypse hold almost every advantage except being even with invunerability etc.

@nimamindtricks: Show me a scan of him being immune without the helmet, because the only time I can recal is in Gear Itself, when he was a herald for Serpent.

Ok. It happened last month in Cain Marko's return as the Juggernaut...

No Caption Provided

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nimamindtricks: That doesn't look like Juggernaut, but if it is, BFR is still possible.

Also it looks like he is possessed slightly by Cyttorak or he is in control...

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269  Edited By pastepotpete1

i would have to say apocalyse if juggernaunt losses a fight against iron man once apocalyse should take him

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: That's why I typed "virtually" immovable(meaning at times he's portrayed that way, other times he's only borderline portrayed that way). The point was that he's proven resistant to telekinetics with more extensive and impressive feats(in that department) as NimaMind mentioned above.

No one is arguing he's unbeatable. Just that he wouldn't be BFR'd by a headbutt or being levitated with sufficient force to uproot a large building.

Those two just ain't gonna happen.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272  Edited By pastepotpete1
pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273  Edited By pastepotpete1
No Caption Provided

@xiix: funny you mentioned namor here is a picture of juggernaunt almost drowning not to mention x-force and my avatar have beaten juggs

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix: He can potentially lifting him, not charging etc.

Also again how would Thanos etc beat him, which Apocalypse can not...

Also Apocalypse fought Loki, and Loki approached Apocalypse, asking him to join as well against the upcoming villains. However, Apocalypse stated that he had watch Loki in secret, playing at being a servant to villains, while he actually in fact had manipulated these villains into fighting heroes. Loki transformed into his real form. And Apocalypse and Loki began fighting. Apocalypse then traps Loki in his Celestial machines (Which were draining Loki of his powers), and began telling Loki that he will not be manipulated by him like the other villains, and that he's wiser, stronger, than perhaps they. And can see through his tricks and lies. Apocalypse also said, that he not only refuses to join Loki, but will oppose him, whenever he can. In the end, Loki successfully frees himself from the machines, and escapes.

Essentially Loki got played around with...

SriramYbis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh come on guys dont we know that juggnuts helmet is only protected by magic and stuff. Apocalypses molecular manupilation and dna manupilation is enough to turn juggernut into anything apocalypse wants... and im sure apocalypse is immortal...

SriramYbis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OK EVERONE.. who ever speaks of the forcefield being unbreakable and stuff.. but give me 1 proof showing that telekanesis cant pass through it and especially the level of apocalypses strength is wayyyyy too op...

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix: why did you delete your post and your pictures? i was going to talk more sense to you hundred more reasons why apocalyse wins

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279 juiceboks  Moderator

Cain stomps.

Avatar image for cyberzombie_hatchetman
Cyberzombie_Hatchetman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With BFR and incap still on the table and we're using Juggs from 8 years ago (when the thread was made) and not current Juggie then I'll have to go with Apoc. He has too many options in this fight.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse wins

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggernaut

The_Fub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggernaut.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse juggernaut can't really hurt apocalypse but Apocalypse does have a means to win bfr.

OOCMikeyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate possibly

Vaas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggernaut rips him to bits.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vaas: not very likely and even if he did Apocalypse would just reform

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288  Edited By Cable_Extreme

Unless the Cyttorak is all-in with aiding Jugs, Apocalypse wins mid difficulty.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Already shown on panel with War Hulk that Celestial power can stop the Juggernaut in motion so i see no reason why Apocalypse couldn't outsmart Cain in a fight.

FUKUTORA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well there could be rematch, if Apoc is in the air and blasting Juggs he won't hurt him ever.IDK if Juggs can hurt him with what he throws or with jumping punches and kicks.

Welll they can BFR each other, but mostly Apoc can BFR Juggs, cuz Apoca can fly and tp.

Apoc might know some mystic/magic weapon and TP to get it then start hurt Juggs, or Juggs might tear him apart little by little cuz he won't stop, no need sleep or rest or eat and drink.

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Bump

acebomb98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Straight up fight..Juggs...otherwise Apoc.

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
xMangog__Beastx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

FUKUTORA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297  Edited By FUKUTORA

Now let's go serious on this one.

Apocalypse is stronger, has much more versatility with his tools and powers and is much, much more intelligent.

Juggernaut is immune to all damage besides magical and psychic attacks and he can be BFR-ed.

How this gonna be:

They see each other Apocalypse shoot energy blasts at Juggs, Juggs charges towards him thorough the blasts and attempts to grab Apoc. Apoca ports away but Juggs didn;t take any damage at all.

Apocalypse is amazed and tries a burst this time from upper atmosphere and Juggs attepts a jump towards him, Apoc dodges, but Juggs didn't loos anything besides his ego and becomes angry.

Apoc seeing no damage has been done he attempts to acquire information about Juggs, but no advanced technology or special mutant genes detected that he can grab on. He realizes then that he needs another approach and tries to initiate a discussion with Juggernaut.

A: -How can you resists my blasts?

J: -Fool, I am Immortal! Ahahahaha! Come down to taste the power of Juggernaut!

A: -Fool, do you know who I am? I am the beginning and the end, the alpha and the omega, you dare mock me? I will erase you from the existence, vermin!

J: -The only thing that is going to be erased is you!

Apocalypse throws down the gloves and and start descending upon Juggernaut position while Juggernaut jumps towards him. They collide, but Juggernaut cannot be stopped and he wins the charge fair easily and while flying due to inertia he grabs Apocalypse and throws him towards a rock. Apocalypse crushed into the rocks is followd by Juggernaut at the place. Apocalypse regenerate some of his wounds and starts a strenght fight. They start flexing their muscles but Apocalypse proves to be stronger, grabs Juggernaut and throws him at a rock while shooting immense blasts at him. Apocalypse wondering if battle is finished starts scanning the area, but Juggernaut has no trace of wound. Juggernaut stands up and angered starts charging towards Apocalypse while Apocalypse starts increasing his size and power to immense proportions shooting immense energy blasts towards Juggernaut and creating a big hole from into the ground behind Juggernaut while Juggernaut charges towards him and jumps towards his face and punches, but hardly deals any damage.

Apocalypse seeing that the battle has no end by combat, decides to use a trick on Juggernaut and teleport him away into space.

Apocalypse wins by BFR.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f2172d8ab871
deactivated-5f2172d8ab871

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zoom: I agree with you on this, I do think he had potential to be one of the most powerful villains in marvel universe and possibly be up their with likes of thanos, mongul and other villians. But his writing been so inconsistent over the years. One moment he this unstoppable force with no one able to even scratch him then one moment he bitched slap with little effort. Sometimes I wish apocalypse was created in 60s or 70s with writers like stan lee show this unstoppable force with only few people able to take him head on or takes everything just to beat him. I do like that at times he doesn't just want conquer world but wants to test it but pitting people against one another and starting wars and conflicts. Imagine if he did that on a galactic scale rather than just earth ^^ He would be force to recon with with their being far more powerful beings outside of earth and could possible make himself stronger. Canon wise he isn't as strong as darkseid or thanos but my own mind he always be one my favorite and strongest villians

Avatar image for deactivated-62bb20d3566c2
deactivated-62bb20d3566c2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

Juggernaut wins handily. Marko has no sold hits from guys like Thor so Apocalypse can't hurt him. Nur can grow and stretch his body all he wants, but he's just delaying the inevitable.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Juggernaut wins handily. Marko has no sold hits from guys like Thor so Apocalypse can't hurt him. Nur can grow and stretch his body all he wants, but he's just delaying the inevitable.

Besides you know Nur's celestial side being able to bypass Cain Magical powers comes to mind, It's funny cause Nur has no sold hits from Thor as well. Cain doesn't have the smarts to deal with Nur at all while Nur can BFR Cain at any point or just bypass his magical powers like he proved with War Hulk.