Juggernaut & Hulk VS Rouge

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Perfect Cell

This battle is between who can withstand a kick to the nuts from Rouge. Hulk's nad or Jugger-nads?

This is a straight super kick to the balls. Don't know if anyone ever got kicked in the nuts before. But you know that reaction right? Could you see Juggernaut or the Hulk in pain after a Super Kick to the Nuts?

Holacik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Holacik

They both can tank the Kick.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Perfect Cell

Superman kicks them then

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Logic Mark III

Actually...i think Wolverine once stabbed the Hulk in the balls, with BONE claws and the Hulk was in pain. The Juggernaut has his armour over his balls he aint gonna feel it...although he may expose them for her...que 70's music......... 

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn

Probably Juggernaut.  This is a funny thread to me

lol

Holacik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Holacik
Perfect Cell said:
"Superman kicks them then
"

Hulk goes down.  I'm iffy on Juggernaut...
HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By HellionVulcan
Logic Mark III said:
"Actually...i think Wolverine once stabbed the Hulk in the balls, with BONE claws and the Hulk was in pain. The Juggernaut has his armour over his balls he aint gonna feel it...although he may expose them for her...que 70's music......... "
LMFAO so great but yeah Hulk falls first as Juggernaut comes back to says No Body beats the Juggernaut .. .
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ego

i think hulk will feel the pain but he'll get madder and just heal it off in a few seconds. as for juggernaut. no... once he turns the juggernaut powers on, he is incapable to feel anything. in one comic book, juggernaut was in a bar with canonball. some verbal fight went on and juggernaut sat down to have some beer. canonball flew althe way up in space and flew back down at full speed to hit the juggernaut while he was drinking his beer and canonball just bounced right off. juggernaut didn't even feel canonball hit him.

Ebony Bishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Ebony Bishop
Perfect Cell said:
"This battle is between who can withstand a kick to the nuts from Rouge. Hulk's nad or Jugger-nads?

This is a straight super kick to the balls. Don't know if anyone ever got kicked in the nuts before. But you know that reaction right? Could you see Juggernaut or the Hulk in pain after a Super Kick to the Nuts?

"

If you mean Rogue, she's not super strong anymore, so they both should be able to take it.
Knowsbleed33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Knowsbleed33

From Rogue? Both can handle it. From Superman? Only Juggernaut. His nuts seem to be well covered unless Hulks purple pants are made of Adamantium.

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Ego
Knowsbleed33 said:
"From Rogue? Both can handle it. From Superman? Only Juggernaut. His nuts seem to be well covered unless Hulks purple pants are made of Adamantium."

haha hulk's pur[;e pants are made of reed richards flesh. i sear they never rip off no matter how big he gets lmao
Holacik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Holacik
Ego said:
"Knowsbleed33 said:
"From Rogue? Both can handle it. From Superman? Only Juggernaut. His nuts seem to be well covered unless Hulks purple pants are made of Adamantium."

haha hulk's pur[;e pants are made of reed richards flesh. i sear they never rip off no matter how big he gets lmao
"
Ugh...that's a nasty picture...
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Perfect Cell

You know what i think? I think I the Juggernaut will not beable to feel Rouge's kick to the nuts. Rouge would be kicking 3 forms of impenetrable barriers. 1) The Forcefield 2) The Armor and 3) The Harder than Adimantium Skin Juggernaut has...

The Hulk; In my opinion, would feel the kick bad! It would be look unbearable seeing him far over while he's covering his nuts in pain lmfao!!

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Ego

no ones gotten back on me so i'll just bump it up. i think hulk will feel the pain but he'll get madder and just heal it off in a few seconds. as for juggernaut. no... once he turns the juggernaut powers on, he is incapable to feel anything. in one comic book, juggernaut was in a bar with canonball. some verbal fight went on and juggernaut sat down to have some beer. canonball flew althe way up in space and flew back down at full speed to hit the juggernaut while he was drinking his beer and canonball just bounced right off. juggernaut didn't even feel canonball hit him. jugg can't feel pain

Meteorite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 4

#15  Edited By Meteorite

Molly Hayes once kicked Xavin ( a Skrull) down low.

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Ego
Meteorite said:
"Molly Hayes once kicked Xavin ( a Skrull) down low.
"
what did the skrull say after that?
Iron Maiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Iron Maiden

Juggs wins with his forcefield.

the yeti king

Forum Posts