Juggernaut,Apocalypse,Magneto,Stryfe Vs Superman,W,Woman.

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Spartan101
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

New 52 dc players take on Marvels nasties. No bfr fight in nyc.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#2 frozen  Moderator

New-52 Wonder Woman borders featless/lack of feats.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DemonKnights

@frozen:

handled zod/Faora

Broke hals shield in one hit

One shot superman and caused blood

Took a hit from Darkseid

Has a sword that splits atoms

Fast enough to fight hermes in hand to hand

Beat the God Artemis

Killed Aries

Stabbed thru Darkseid eye

Stabbed thru doomsdays chest

But well yea, I guess you're right(no sarcasm)

She needs more feats Cause ariello or whatever his name is has solely focused on a different type of comic based in her own universe where she fights her own people and they focus on story rather than fighting. They literally have like 5 issues where there's like zero fighting. But once this run is over we can finally have a wonder woman that is on earth with everyone else and meeting and fighting other heroes and villains

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team in a bit of a stomp. Magneto alone can probly take WW, with all the rest it's nigh-spite.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman rips them in half

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 frozen  Moderator

@demonknights: Zod and Foara are feat-less. They beat on a Superman that wasn't fighting back, in the next fight Apollo was amplifying them. Many characters have caused Superman to bleed, having a sword that can split atoms isn't a feat, Thor himself was able to track Hermes movements (what does that tell you?), she did not beat Darkseid and she did not beat Doomsday.

Doomsday shrugged off her attack and then pressed forward, by contrast Superman ripped him in half. She'll get feats but nothing has really impressed me thus far.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DemonKnights

@frozen:

Zod isn't featless actually. He speed blitzed and punched manhunter a crap load of times

Superman did fight back actually, he just didn't do as good as Diana

She still caused superman to bleed in 1 hit. It happened, Its a feat

Having a bad a$$ sword isn't a feat, no, it's listed as to why she's dangerous

Irrelevant. Dc hermes is not marvel HERMES, and the feat stands, as it too actually happened.

Irrelevant again. I didn't claim she beat either Darkseid nor doomsday. I said her sword stabbed thru Darkseid and doomsday

Yes, she will get feats, and until more time passes on this still young new 52 universe we can't say whether those feats will be impressive or not, but I think they could be.

SSJ4Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without bfr they will not be able to put juggernaut down.He will just come back again and again.

Marvel wins or stalmate.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@demonknights:

• How powerful is New-52 Manhunter physically?
  • He didn't. He was minding his surroundings and they beat on him, then she came in. He didn't fight back
  • So did Batman, she spurted some blood from him. Black Adam did that to Ultraman in their second fight and seemingly (Forever Evil #6) Ultraman still won that fight
  • Yes, but we need actual feats to gauge ability, not just wielding a weapon
  • So, how fast is DC Hermes?
  • She stabbed through Darkseid, correct. She stabbed through Doomsday, it didn't do anything

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen:

-strong enough to take on the justice league. Have you not read the comics?

-Not true. He was fighting back. I can give you issue number and page number if you need it.

-Wow. Talk about no context. Batman did it when he was amped, and depending on which time u mean, I'd say it was PIS. And he still lost the fight, like u like to mention.

-Black Adam and ultraman are irrelevant

-I just gave you feats for that weapon

-As fast as Wonder woman in combat

-Irrelevant. She stabbed thru him which is my point.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@demonknights:

• And again, I'm asking you. Clearly I have not read the instance if I'm asking such a question - tell me the issue
  • I've read the comic, and I'll post the scans. Not once did he fight back, his mind was occupied with the destruction being caused
  • ...Amped to hurt Superman? I don't think so, whether it was PIS, I would not really say that means she's at his level considering Adam and Ultraman isn't irrelevant, it's a comparison/contrast
  • Yes, she stabbed Doomsday but Doomsday was slow. Superman ripped this version of Doomsday apart with his bare hands alone
  • And how fast is that?
DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen:

-justice league 8,Page 22

- I have em all. He did fight back, he gave a spinning hammer strike to zod. He was distracted for a few seconds before he put the fire out. Diana still was more impressive even in her one on one fight. He was bumbling around asking her where she wanted him

-Yes if you're talking about the toy man issue, batman was amped

-Ultraman and black Adam aren't here so they are irrelevant

- Again irrelvant(becoming a trend)

The point was her sword went thru doomsday and Darkseid

-how fast is the messenger to the gods, he's as fast as Wonder Woman. I'd have to go thru every issue and that'd take me a while...but you're not suggesting HERMES is slow are you?

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@demonknights:

• He did not engage to the extent Diana did. He was minding the destruction and pleading for them to stop. Diana did not, she just came in and fought them. If we take the Doomsday comparison, she clearly did much worse
  • Yes, I know - he was not amped to the extent to hurt Superman....
  • Allow me to make them relevant. They fought in Forever Evil #6 - Adam drew blood from him yet the next comic Justice League #29 shows Adam knocked unconscious
  • Ignoring a contrast does not make it irrelevant
  • Yes; but the desired effect was not met
  • And I could just say Thor tracked Hermes' movements, I'm not suggesting Hermes is slow. I'm genuinely asking you how fast is he? I want to know
comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

x-men villains win easily.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen:

-if you read the comics, you'd know she was more impressive. He takes a back seat to her in the issue. He was distracted for a few seconds though as I already mentioned. The initial point was that she handled 2 Kryptonians by herself

-He was obviously amped enough if he caused blood, otherwise it was PIS, AND batman still lost while superman was trying not to hurt Bruce

-Irelevant again. They're not in the battle. The simple point was she drew blood

-actually My desired effect WAS reached since my point was that her sword lived right thru Darkseid and doomsday

-Hermes hasn't been the focus of the wonder woman issues, given the fact that he fought evenly for a brief sparring match, that means he's fast. I take it you havnt read any wonder woman issue either huh.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 frozen  Moderator

@demonknights:

• I know she was more impressive, because she engaged into a fight whereas he did not. Clearly she would be more impressive, while he was not engaging fully or using his abilities to fullest of extent. Zod's never really matched Superman either, in their second fight, Zod was amped and he could only match Superman
  • Whether that is PIS or not, probably is but many characters have drew blood from him in the New-52
  • Yes, but what point are you trying to make with that?
  • I asked you what feats Hermes had, I don't know why you came retorted with the response of ''I take it you haven't read any Wonder Woman issues'' - are you saying his only feat is matching Wonder Woman in a brief sparring match?
DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen:

-Not true. He was later amped by Apollo and him and Faora stomped kal and Diana

-Irrelevant. She drew blood. Unless u wanna go point by point. I'm all for it. I have every issue. List the characters and ill counter them all.

-Simply that the sword cut thru Darkseid and doomsday. That's it.

-Because IIRC he's only apparead in her book. And if you're asking, that means you havnt read any issues of her book, yet seem to have made up your mind about her. Am I wrong?

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Team 1.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 frozen  Moderator

@demonknights:

• That's when they got the massive power amp. He was amping them throughout the fight but said it takes too long
  • I know she drew blood, now I'm asking you what does that mean? Various character have 'drew' blood
  • I've read most of Wonder Woman's actual crossovers and when she has feats, now this feat in question is seemingly not impressive as you didn't give me an actual feat, because he does not have any, am I wrong?
DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DemonKnights

@frozen:

-Incorrect again. Superman/wonderwoman issue 6, page 13, a apollo says he powered them up more quickly than it would have taken. He also says he tried to keep his involvement hidden, that means he didn't overpower them, all he did was hurry up the process a little since they just barely started getting yellow sun radiation

-Ok, list them. I will counter them all. I have every issue. If your counter is thst it doesn't mean much cause others have done it, then let's do this, name them and the issue It happened in. I'll Tell you what happend in them all.

-so basically you havnt read much about her and have just gone by scans. Correct?

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse turns them to stone or shuts down there minds.

strfe rips them apart on the subatomic level or shuts down there minds

magneto rips them apart on the subatomic level or drains superman of all his solar energy and kills him that while juggernaut beats wonder woman to death because she can't hurt him at all there is no bfr and he can hurt her it's just a matter of catching her which he will eventually a 2 on 2 battle with either of these 4 would be tough enough but 4 on 2 is a stomp for the x-men rogues hell Apocalypse could possibly fight them solo.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel stomps. Magneto can solos, Apocalypse WILL solo, as will Juggernaut. This isn't close at all.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

Superman rips them in half

I like this answer

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 frozen  Moderator

@demonknights:

• Not true. Zod started out injured, throughout the fight Apollop was powering them but it wasn't quick enough, however he powered them enough to do better. That's why Foara did much better the first time. Zod's never matched Superman without an amp
  • Counter what? I asked you what are you trying to imply or say by 'drawing blood'?
  • I have no idea how you came to that conclusion, the feat in question is on you to provide me
DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By DemonKnights

This is gonna take me a long time but...Just for fun, since I'm bored without NBA games:

Hermes Has dodged a blast from orions harness

He's reacted to orions blitz and landed the first hit(which sliced thru orions stomach)

He's sparred with wonder woman and showed great speed(speed wise was about even)

He's reacted to an arrow coming st him while his back was turned. Diana saw it and she jumped in front of him and blocked it even though it was inches away from hitting him. But in the panel where she sees the arrow HERMES back is turned. In the panel where she blocks it, Hermes has already turned around

WOnderr woman has blocked Pandora magic bullets that were 7 or 8 inches away from hitting superman. She wasn't even in the picture

Continued in next post

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By DemonKnights

@frozen:

- no. I gave y issue and page number. All Apollo did was speed up the process of Faora and zod getting stronger before their fight. Then he gets mad and in plain sight powers them up. Im looking at the issue right now. Just stop it.

-U said that it's not impressive cause lots of people have drawn blood from superman, and I said ok, then name them and I'll tell u why it happened. I'll counter them all.

-I already told u how came to the conclusion. Because u don't know feats for Hermes, that makes me think that u dont read wonder woman's book, which is where Hermes makes his appearances.

Just seems like you've made up your mind without having much knowledge on her.

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

bump.