juggernaut and hulk vs All of asgard

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for dylanthelastson
DylanTheLastSon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DylanTheLastSon

Both juggernaut and hulk are fear itself version, juggernaut is before he got depower, hulk also has the power gem. No morals, bloodlust, back up by there gods.

All of asgard morals off.

Its to the death, no bfr

Battlefield is in asgard

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By hatemalingsia

Odin solos.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not only does Odin solo but you gave all of Asgard 3 hours prep?

Massive mismatch, Juggernaut and Hulk get annihilated.

DylanTheLastSon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DylanTheLastSon

But these 2 are fear itself version and there also back up by the gods as well, and hulk also has the power gem.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Not only does Odin solo but you gave all of Asgard 3 hours prep?

Massive mismatch, Juggernaut and Hulk get annihilated.

DylanTheLastSon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How would Odin take on juggernaut if he's being back up by Cyttorak and Serpent: God of Fear, then hulk being back by Serpent: God of Fear as well and he has the power gem. Also what can Odin even do to this juggernaut?

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

Seeing as hulk has the power gem (because giving a guy who has potentially limitless strength even more limitless strength was a smart move) he could mess up Asgard whilst the serpent takes on odin.

Edit: three hours prep makes it a mismatch.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Kingant27

Odin solo's...

DylanTheLastSon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DylanTheLastSon

Ok I changed the prep, to where asgard has none to this double trouble

DylanTheLastSon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DylanTheLastSon

How does Odin solo when he's not even equal to cyttorak, and then the god fear backing up jugs as well. I mean nothing couldn't even stop jugs before he got depower, and nul Hulk even force Thor to admit he couldn't beat him so he bfr him, also nul hulk has the power gem as well.

deadcool_XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

ODIN AND THOR COULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH THEM. Thor could just lightly place his hammer on top of hulk, and than hulk can't move.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Cregan_Stark

Odin should be too much

DylanTheLastSon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't Thor almost die, by 8th day juggernaut and was spared by juggernaut because he got somewhere to be. Also with juggernaut feats in fear itself he was literally unstoppable, also can juggernaut become tron juggernaut at will or when cyttorak allowed him to be that powerful?

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By chaos911

Odin

Also has hulk ever used the power gem? If not this is against the rules

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos911 said:

Odin

Also has hulk ever used the power gem? If not this is against the rules

Imagine if World Breaker Hulk had a Red Power Ring, Power Gem, and Crimson Gem of Cyttorak! Talk about OP.

Back on topic, no he has never used it.

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: you're forgetting the speed force and power cosmic, now that would be a powerful character

So this is against the rules then

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos911 said:

@mysticmedivh: you're forgetting the speed force and power cosmic, now that would be a powerful character

So this is against the rules then

Speed Force and Power Cosmic not so much. The items I listed above IMO match Hulk's powerset and character.

Yeah, this is against the rules. It's a mismatch and giving characters items/powers they've never used.

Grim187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Has the hulk ever wielded/possessed/used the power gem before???? If not, then he cannot use it. Battle rules.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By RandomSid82

What kind of knowledge does the power gem take to use? If I remember correctly, the rule doesn't state that they can't be given something they have never used, just that they can't be given something they would not know how to use. But it's been a while since I looked at the rules, I could be wrong.

Edit: I looked and this is from the rules: "I generally don't have a problem with this, as long as it's not overdone. Things like upgrading certain characters to a certain physical levels, or removing powers for two opponents to gauge hand-to-hand skills is fine as long as the fight is fair in the process. However, giving people like Hulk the Power Cosmic or people like Nightwing a Green Lantern ring is unacceptable because neither character has displayed the skill and/or competence to use such weapons/items."

So basically, does the power gem take any special knowledge that hulk would not have?

Grim187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: I remember giving killer croc Aether and my thread got locked. Also, I remember asking jedixMan if I could give someone New 52 venom and was told not to combine anything with anyone who hadn't demonstrated use of whatever buff I wanted to give them on panel prior.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By RandomSid82

@grim187 said:

@randomsid: I remember giving killer croc Aether and my thread got locked. Also, I remember asking jedixMan if I could give someone New 52 venom and was told not to combine anything with anyone who hadn't demonstrated use of whatever buff I wanted to give them on panel prior.

Maybe it was locked because Killer Croc had not shown that he would have any knowledge on how to use Aether? I posted the part in the rules in an edit to my post. Honestly though, I don't know that much about the power gem. I just don't like to see threads locked for no real reason.

Avatar image for tearofthedragon
TearoftheDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TearoftheDragon

Even with items he has never used, loses big time to Odin. Look at him against another Skyfather:

No Caption Provided

completely one sided fight and I would say Odin is more powerful/cunning than Zeus.

Avatar image for deactivated-63c1a72900876
deactivated-63c1a72900876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin isn't needed, Balder will take them both out provided that he knocks out Hulk fast. Balder doesn't mess around, he doesn't have that brash need to prove himself like Thor does and he is more likely to go for the knock out without any horsing around. Wont actually hurt Juggernaut but the likes of the Xmen and Spiderman have beaten him before, so Balder would wreck house on Juggernaut IMO. Toss him around like a ragdoll and never get hit once. Juggernaut cant even catch Spiderman most of the time, he has little chance of actually hitting Balder.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So basically, does the power gem take any special knowledge that hulk would not have?

I don't think it requires any special knowledge. IIRC, The Champion of the Universe wasn't even aware of the power it gave him and just thought he was super strong.

oldwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#25  Edited By oldwasher

juggs and hulk get destroyed. mismatch

DylanTheLastSon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok, my bad. I'm sorry about this. Can a mod lock. I should have read closer.