Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt  Online

Death meets Wolverine in a random encounter in Mega-City One's sewer system.

Rules:

• No time limit
  • Wolverine has just escaped from a group of Judges, meaning he is slightly bloodlusted
  • Death is in peak condition

vs  

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Logic Mark III

Wasnt the only way to beat those Judges via telepathy? In which case my main man Wolverine is boned.

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt  Online
Logic Mark III said:
"Wasnt the only way to beat those Judges via telepathy? In which case my main man Wolverine is boned."

Dredd took out a Dark Judge, Judge Fear, by punching through his face. "Gaze into the face of Fear!", he said, to which Dredd replied, "Gaze into the fist of Dredd!" - historic dialogue there
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt  Online
Logic Mark III said:
"Wasnt the only way to beat those Judges via telepathy? In which case my main man Wolverine is boned."

Dredd took out a Dark Judge, Judge Fear, by punching through his face. "Gaze into the face of Fear!", he said, to which Dredd replied, "Gaze into the fist of Dredd!" - historic dialogue there
Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Logic Mark III

Oh. Well then Wolverine all the way. Wolverine beat the Angel of Death before he had seriously become the Wolverine in WWI and then had beaten him every time that he died. So i think he could take this guy especially if Judge Dredd can. Plus that healing factor should help him against that death touch. [like it does with Omega Reds death spores etc.]

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt  Online
Logic Mark III said:
"Oh. Well then Wolverine all the way. Wolverine beat the Angel of Death before he had seriously become the Wolverine in WWI and then had beaten him every time that he died. So i think he could take this guy especially if Judge Dredd can. Plus that healing factor should help him against that death touch. [like it does with Omega Reds death spores etc.]"

Dredd took out Judge Fear, I know, I'm not sure of how he took out Death though. I know it wasn't as easy as Fear.
Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Logic Mark III

Is it a case of the host body suffering too much damage and the spirit leaving? If i remember correctly in one of the Batman/Dredd team ups Batman managed to beat one by impaling him on some sharp railing i think...i will have to check. If it is just a case of damage to the host body Wolverine could definetly achieve that.

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt  Online
Logic Mark III said:
"Is it a case of the host body suffering too much damage and the spirit leaving? If i remember correctly in one of the Batman/Dredd team ups Batman managed to beat one by impaling him on some sharp railing i think...i will have to check. If it is just a case of damage to the host body Wolverine could definetly achieve that."

There's no real way of kiling a Dark Judge without disposing of the spirit or making it so that they don't have any more bodies to possess, otherwise they just keep coming back.
Avatar image for supertrooper117
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By supertrooper117

i dont know what the hell you guys are talking about but based on what you said and what they look like i go wit the judge

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Logic Mark III

They need a dead body to inhabit yes? Then if its just Wolverine and Death, Wolverine can win in the sense that Death will become a free floating spirit with no body to inhabit. In the Batman crossover Judge Dredd 'kills' the fiery Dark judge with his own trident and decapitates Death. So Wolverine should be able to. Wont kill-kill him but take him out of play in this arena. Almost like a BFR.

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt  Online
Logic Mark III said:
"

They need a dead body to inhabit yes? Then if its just Wolverine and Death, Wolverine can win in the sense that Death will become a free floating spirit with no body to inhabit. In the Batman crossover Judge Dredd 'kills' the fiery Dark judge with his own trident and decapitates Death. So Wolverine should be able to. Wont kill-kill him but take him out of play in this arena. Almost like a BFR.

"

Understood.
Virago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By Virago
ponders...BFR.... big fat roofie....

I think Wolverine would have SO MUCH FUN battling Judge Death. 
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By King_Saturn
Wolverine will give Judge Death some real issues here