Avatar image for izzr
#1 Edited by IZZR (4889 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for hazmat_hermit
#2 Posted by Hazmat_Hermit (10 posts) - - Show Bio

JSA both rounds.

Mind listing everyone in Rulk pictures? I can't argue why then win very well without having a clear idea who they are and what they can do.

Avatar image for rd2race
#3 Edited by rd2race (344 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hazmat_Hermit: left to right: Rulk, Count Mordu, Terrax, Tigershark

JSA should win. No one one on the Rulk team can counter Jay garrick's speed. Mordu did rival dr. strange at one point although I'm not sure about his current levels, considering Dr. Fate is considered approx classic strange level I would say he can negate most of what mordu tries to do. Terrax my be able to hang with alan scott if he's not jobbing. Im not sure on Alan's current power levels either. Hawkman loses to anyone on rulks team except maybe tigershark. Tigershark's power level showings he goes from being a 100 tonner (he is infused with namor's DNA) to losing to high street levelers. So Hawkman could possibly take him depending of it shark show up to play or not.

Avatar image for strafe_prower
#4 Posted by Strafe Prower (12998 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hazmat_Hermit: Rulk, Baron Mordo, Terrx, and Tiger Shark.

Avatar image for hazmat_hermit
#5 Posted by Hazmat_Hermit (10 posts) - - Show Bio

@rd2race:

I agree with this, but I seriously doubt Tigershark will be a threat when the fight is taking place in a volcano, unless were saying lava and water are the same difference lol.

Alan Scott > Rulk

Hawkman > Tigershark

Dr. Fate > Baron Mordo

Terrax gets ganged afterwards.

Avatar image for izzr
#6 Posted by IZZR (4889 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hazmat_Hermit said:

@rd2race:

I agree with this, but I seriously doubt Tigershark will be a threat when the fight is taking place in a volcano, unless were saying lava and water are the same difference lol.

Alan Scott > Rulk

Hawkman > Tigershark

Dr. Fate > Baron Mordo

Terrax gets ganged afterwards.

You forgot Jay Garrick...and i think ill change the location..
Avatar image for omegadynasty
#7 Posted by OmegaDynasty (10498 posts) - - Show Bio

Terrax seems to be the only major threat, besides Rulk. 
Seeing how he is a herald of Galactus. 
Although, he jobs a lot. 
 
 
 
 

Avatar image for izzr
#8 Posted by IZZR (4889 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty said:
Terrax seems to be the only major threat, besides Rulk. 
Seeing how he is a herald of Galactus. 
Although, he jobs a lot. 
 
 
 
 
Baron Mordo is one of the most powerful magicians in Marvel universe... Tiger Shark is also a beast given the location.
Avatar image for izzr
#9 Posted by IZZR (4889 posts) - - Show Bio

bump...

Avatar image for robertloucksjr
#10 Posted by robertloucksjr (2170 posts) - - Show Bio

Tiger Shark would crush Hawkman unless he used that planet power cestus. Like IZZR says, He is a beast on and around water.

Terrax is a Galactus Herald so he flies at light speed on bits of land. He is a geomancer and his ax can generate force fields and shoot energy blasts.

He ain't hay.

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
#11 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (6752 posts) - - Show Bio

interesting.

Dr.Fate takes Mordu out.

Terrax and Alan??? hmmmm. say that Alan wins....herald SHOULD win, but Terrax is an idiot mostly, he doesn't utilize the Power Cosmic to it's full potential....Alan gets him b/c of more courage, will, and determination.

now as the rest...... Rulk and Tigershark VS. the combined JSA team? if we put it like that then JSA win, Rulk could smash Hawkman AND probably Jay himself, but if the JSA team is allowed to come together, he could never compete w/ Alan or Fate...........

Avatar image for thunderfromdownunder
#12 Posted by Thunderfromdownunder (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmicallyaware1 said:

interesting.

Dr.Fate takes Mordu out.

Terrax and Alan??? hmmmm. say that Alan wins....herald SHOULD win, but Terrax is an idiot mostly, he doesn't utilize the Power Cosmic to it's full potential....Alan gets him b/c of more courage, will, and determination.

now as the rest...... Rulk and Tigershark VS. the combined JSA team? if we put it like that then JSA win, Rulk could smash Hawkman AND probably Jay himself, but if the JSA team is allowed to come together, he could never compete w/ Alan or Fate...........

Alan would kill Terrax in about 5 seconds. Hell he'd solo team 2 in about 5 seconds.

Avatar image for izzr
#13 Posted by IZZR (4889 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thunderfromdownunder said:

@cosmicallyaware1 said:

interesting.

Dr.Fate takes Mordu out.

Terrax and Alan??? hmmmm. say that Alan wins....herald SHOULD win, but Terrax is an idiot mostly, he doesn't utilize the Power Cosmic to it's full potential....Alan gets him b/c of more courage, will, and determination.

now as the rest...... Rulk and Tigershark VS. the combined JSA team? if we put it like that then JSA win, Rulk could smash Hawkman AND probably Jay himself, but if the JSA team is allowed to come together, he could never compete w/ Alan or Fate...........

Alan would kill Terrax in about 5 seconds. Hell he'd solo team 2 in about 5 seconds.

I cant even front...i just realised Alan can solo them morals off... so i guess just coment on morals on..
Avatar image for youngjustice
#14 Posted by YoungJustice (7314 posts) - - Show Bio

Terrax is he only one who doesn't get killed, just his speed stolen.

Avatar image for izzr
#15 Posted by IZZR (4889 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

Avatar image for xxxddd
#16 Posted by xxxddd (3861 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR: Who's the green glowing guy in the second pic?

Avatar image for izzr
#17 Posted by IZZR (4889 posts) - - Show Bio
@xxxddd said:

@IZZR: Who's the green glowing guy in the second pic?

Baron Mordo - Dr. Strange's nemesis
Avatar image for xxxddd
#18 Posted by xxxddd (3861 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR said:

@xxxddd said:

@IZZR: Who's the green glowing guy in the second pic?

Baron Mordo - Dr. Strange's nemesis

Can you post links of all the characters in the OP?

Like this:

Alan Scott, Jay Garrick, Dr. Fate(don't know the hawkguy).

2650855-2628193-justice_society___color_by_craigcermak_d3coh3i.jpg

Because not everyone knows all the battle participants(like myself).

Avatar image for bo88gdan
#19 Posted by Bo88gdan (5406 posts) - - Show Bio

Rulk and Friends FTW

Avatar image for thanobomb1124
#20 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

Jsa takes it

Avatar image for izzr
#21 Posted by IZZR (4889 posts) - - Show Bio
@xxxddd: I dont know how do character links but ive provided their names so you can research into them.
Avatar image for mattersuit
#22 Posted by Mattersuit (4295 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to say JSA here.

Avatar image for xxxddd
#23 Posted by xxxddd (3861 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR said:

@xxxddd: I dont know how do character links but ive provided their names so you can research into them.

1. type a character's name

2. Highlight it

3. Click 'link"

4. A bar with the thing you highlighted will appear and the character's name(in the bar) you'll see with a picture beside it, click the picture.

To the battle, Dr. Fate solos.

Avatar image for izzr
#24 Posted by IZZR (4889 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd said:

@IZZR said:

@xxxddd: I dont know how do character links but ive provided their names so you can research into them.

1. type a character's name

2. Highlight it

3. Click 'link"

4. A bar with the thing you highlighted will appear and the character's name(in the bar) you'll see with a picture beside it, click the picture.

To the battle, Dr. Fate solos.

Thank you, all done.

Avatar image for pwok21
#25 Posted by Pwok21 (2464 posts) - - Show Bio

Rulk with this team had Loeb force, mismatch.

Put him up against TOAA or something next time.

Avatar image for cliffrice
#26 Posted by cliffrice (1058 posts) - - Show Bio

Assuming that each team is a cohesive unit i would dare say that Rulk could lead them to victory seeing as how he is such a good tactician. BUT if its the typical Zomg WTF rofl comic book cluster [Bleep} that most comic battles tend to be i have to give the slight edge to the DC boys.

Terax is a Planet buster level threat and is probably the 3rd or 4th strongest herald. BUT as stated before is something of a fool and while skilled at kicking ass can be tricked. But give the guy and inch and he will chop your head off.

Mordo at peek level was a match for classic Doctor strange, Current version is something slightly less than that but still better than current Strange.

Tigershark is physically a match for namor (So non angry hulk level) however lacking Namors Durability. He was once choked out by the punisher using a martial arts sleeper hold.

Rulk Well rulk has owned thor pretty hard and is one smart cookie, Socked out abstract beings, and is well versed in wonton tactical douchbaggery.

The dc team is full of superheroic absurdity as per normal dc.

Hawkman has some awesome weapons and is a skilled combatant so he can probably tag tigershark (than again maybe not) with his aforementioned planet punch. Thats assuming that he is facing Tigershark. Anyone else on team Rulk would probably own him.

Fate is hellishly inconsistent cant put much stalk in the dude, at times he can hang with the specter and at others he is Jobbing with the best of him. In theory he is quite powerful but only when the plot calls for it. Mordo is much more COnsistantly powerful IMO.

Alan Scot is a planet busting beast. But there is that unfortunate vulnerability to wood that may tip the scales.

Jay Garrik is another beast with the speed force and should not be taken lightly. However he lacks the stamina of other flash type characters. He would have to take his opponents out quick. But seeing as how quick is implied when dealing with Garick than never count him out.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
#27 Posted by Simon_the_digger (5040 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanobomb1124 said:

Jsa takes it
Avatar image for xxxddd
#28 Posted by xxxddd (3861 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mattersuit said:

I'm going to say JSA here.

in a stomp.

@Pwok21 said:

Rulk with this team had Loeb force, mismatch.

Loeb Force doesn't exist in battles.

@Pwok21 said:

Put him up against TOAA or something next time.

Tell me you're joking.

@IZZR said:

Thank you, all done.

I don't see any links in the OP.

Avatar image for pwok21
#29 Posted by Pwok21 (2464 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd:

Yes I am joking.

Happy?

Avatar image for vaeternus
#30 Posted by Vaeternus (9558 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mattersuit said:

I'm going to say JSA here.

Avatar image for vaeternus
#31 Posted by Vaeternus (9558 posts) - - Show Bio

JSA

Avatar image for izzr
#32 Posted by IZZR (4889 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd: Now?

Avatar image for chriconz123
#33 Posted by chriconz123 (581 posts) - - Show Bio

JSA both rounds, Alan Scott and Dr. Fate are way out of everyone's league here. Bloodlusted only makes it worse.

Avatar image for mrtrickster
#34 Posted by mrtrickster (2394 posts) - - Show Bio

JSA very easily
 
Alan and Fate are both trans level

Avatar image for xxxddd
#35 Posted by xxxddd (3861 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR said:

@xxxddd: Now?

Thank you.