Waylon Jones, AKA Killer Croc

No Caption Provided

-------------

- In character

- Pre-Flashpoint

- 10 minutes prep

- Croc has the Hush virus

- Joker is using his higher-end h2h feats

- Joker is equipped with a long dagger, smaller switchblade, a deck of throwing cards, and a crowbar

- Win by death

- Takes place in Crime Alley at night

------------

For more of my battles, click here!

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Croc

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate, Croc is not smart enough to know that the Joker is Toxic so he'll eat him and kill himself.

Blackdog2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diredrill: bull$&@, Croc stomps and has Joker lamb chops for dinner.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackdog2009: JOKER IS TOXIC! Is that easier to read? If Croc eats Joker, Croc dies. If Croc takes in any of the Joker's blood, Croc dies. Croc is an idiot he will do so and he will die. At best, this is a stalemate.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Stalemate, Croc is not smart enough to know that the Joker is Toxic so he'll eat him and kill himself.

Croc's naturally live in a bad environments as there bites are filled with diseases as well so Croc should be fine .. plus i can Killer Croc doing this .

No Caption Provided
Blackdog2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diredrill: Croc has a cocrodile stomach, specialized stomachs that can grind the toughest, most vile food you could dream off, carcasses, venomous snakes(with toxic venom), and even more disgusting things. Not to mention that Croc can live in sewers, toxic waters, the nasties environments. He's a cannibal, superstrong, savage and could EASILY KILLS JOKER WITHOUT EVEN RESORTING TO EAT HIM.

lesterlawton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Joker dies horribly in under one minute.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Whoo, another victory for Croc on the forums? The end must be nigh.

Either way, Croc could just tear Joker apart, no? I don't think he'll necessarily eat Joker, and in combat, I'm pretty sure the blood needs to be ingested to be poisonous. It's not like a Xenomorph's blood. Joker has shown some degree of HTH/agility before, but I'm not convinced he could permanently put Croc down to get the Win by Kill condition. It's a lot easier for Croc to kill Joker, really.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol...Croc rips him in half, no digestion required....

AmazonieSPL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Croc

AmazonieSPL

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Joker has to real way to damage Joker without getting ripped in half.

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Jokergeist

@joygirl said:

- Joker is equipped with a long dagger, smaller switchblade, a deck of throwing cards, and a crowbar

These weapons cannot harm Killer Croc's shotgun-tanking skin. Joker would most likely stick his 2 knives into Waylon's eyeballs, then shove the crowbar down his throat.

Sincerely,

No Caption Provided

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jokergeist: it seems that your saying Croc wins,never thought that I hear that from you.

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Jokergeist

@darkbeam: People usually misinterpret me for a senseless fanboy.

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20  Edited By Stompa

Croc the jobber gets a match he can actually win wow......and it´s against Joker in a battle made by joygirl?!?!?! Is there something i miss?

solon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Croc

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Croc wins.

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DireDrill

@blackdog2009: Croc has no displayed toxin immunity and no animal on earth has any immunity to Joker Venom. Grayven son of Darkseid, the Floronic Man, and pretty much the entire population of a supervillain prison. Even Chemo was effected by Joker Venom and he is literally made of toxins. The number of people who are immune or resistant to Joker Venom can be counted on 1 hand. Unless you have something more impressive than useless supposition, Croc will die from Joker Venom. I suspect the reason why Joygirl limited the Joker to just that equipment is so that Killer Croc would have a chance because if the Joker was given just one Joker Venom gas grenade, this is a stomp.

This battle features Croc with the Hush Virus so essentially this one:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Not only will Waylon be too stupid to know not to eat the Joker, he'll do it because his mind is literally made to do it.

At best this is a draw.

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: @blackdog2009: @patrat18: @diredrill: @hellionvulcan: @lesterlawton: @veshark: @ancient_0f_days: @amazoniespl: @comicstooge: @darkbeam: @stompa: @solon:

How the Joker might win.

- 10 minutes prep

1. During this time, Joker fetches some explosives.

2. Joker sticks his 2 knives into Waylon's eyeballs, then shoves the crowbar down his throat.

3. Handicapped, blinded and gagged, Killer Croc is blown to smithereens by Joker's bombs.

Summary: The Joker consistently catches Batman and Nightwing with unexpected dirty blows; Waylon Jones' reaction time is far inferior. As shown above, Hush-virus Killer Croc is vulnerable to handicaps and explosives.....a weakness exploited by Batman. Joker's insane unpredictability ensures he is capable of replicating this tactic with a sadistic twist.

Sincerely,

No Caption Provided

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By DireDrill

@jokergeist: I never said that the Joker couldn't win this, just that Croc definitely cannot.

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Croc wins this, Joker is unpredictable yea and obviously faster than Croc but I don't see him coming out of this alive.

Blackdog2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Blackdog2009

@diredrill: no, Croc tears Joker apart no matter how you paint it or how much you deny it. Croc IS immune to toxins, he tears iron doors with minimal effort, can go toe to toe versus a venom filled Bane, can regenerate lost limbs, has near impenetrable skin, is a savage, wrestles alligators for a hobby and he doesn't need to eat Joker, he could just as easily decide to tear his head off! JOKER DIES FAST AND HORRIBLY!

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@dondave: @blackdog2009: @patrat18: @diredrill: @hellionvulcan: @lesterlawton: @veshark: @ancient_0f_days: @amazoniespl: @comicstooge: @darkbeam: @stompa: @solon:

How the Joker might win.

- 10 minutes prep

1. During this time, Joker fetches some explosives.

2. Joker sticks his 2 knives into Waylon's eyeballs, then shoves the crowbar down his throat.

3. Handicapped, blinded and gagged, Killer Croc is blown to smithereens by Joker's bombs.

Summary: The Joker consistently catches Batman and Nightwing with unexpected dirty blows; Waylon Jones' reaction time is far inferior. As shown above, Hush-virus Killer Croc is vulnerable to handicaps and explosives.....a weakness exploited by Batman. Joker's insane unpredictability ensures he is capable of replicating this tactic with a sadistic twist.

Sincerely,

No Caption Provided

By those scans Killer croc is getting double teamed plus out of comics realistically Joker would get man handled with little effort ,while in a comic book Joker would slaughter due to pis .

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

Croc curbstomps him.

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Jokergeist

@blackdog2009 said:

@diredrill: Croc has a cocrodile stomach, specialized stomachs that can grind the toughest, most vile food you could dream of

Waylon Jones is a human with a skin condition. He was not born with a 'crocodile stomach'.....but anyway that wouldn't matter! No animal is immune to Joker Venom. And for proof...

Ta-Da!

—from the Last Laugh storyarc

@hellionvulcan said:

By those scans Killer croc is getting double teamed plus out of comics realistically Joker would get man handled with little effort, while in a comic book Joker would slaughter due to pis.

I suppose you'd like these scans instead?

See what Two Face did to Waylon using only one bottle? Imagine how much more severely the Joker would torment him, using two knives and a crowbar.

• The Joker pummels Jason Todd to death using a crowbar.
No Caption Provided

• The Joker teaches Tim Drake a lesson using a cane.
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

The Joker honestly has a good chance at winning.

Sincerely,

No Caption Provided

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Killer Croc tears him apart. This isn't even close. Croc can run through army of Jokers lol. Why isn't this locked? @citizenbane

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By XiiX
Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Jokergeist

@bigcimmerian said:

Why isn't this locked?

Because a civil debate is going on? Locking it would be kinda rude. The purpose of this thread is for users to debate and determine a winner, correct? So far the only argument I've heard for Killer Croc is "He is too strong. Curbstomp"...

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jokergeist: well then good for you man it's always hard to go against your favourite character.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian said:

Why isn't this locked?

Because a civil debate is going on? Locking it would be kinda rude. The purpose of this thread is for users to debate and determine a winner, correct? So far the only argument I've heard for Killer Croc is "He is too strong. Curbstomp"...

Ok then show me some counter argument. Killer Croc is 5-10 tonner, has bulletproof hide, he's faster than Batman, he can regenerate much faster than ordinary human, he has sharp claws and fangs. What is Joker gonna do here? Punch him? Stab him? Hit him with crowbar? Use explosive against him? Don't be silly my friend. Joker wouldn't last 3 seconds in this fight.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#38  Edited By TheCheeseStabber

@blackdog2009 said:

@diredrill: Croc has a cocrodile stomach, specialized stomachs that can grind the toughest, most vile food you could dream of

Waylon Jones is a human with a skin condition. He was not born with a 'crocodile stomach'.....but anyway that wouldn't matter! No animal is immune to Joker Venom. And for proof...

Ta-Da!

—from the Last Laugh storyarc

@hellionvulcan said:

By those scans Killer croc is getting double teamed plus out of comics realistically Joker would get man handled with little effort, while in a comic book Joker would slaughter due to pis.

I suppose you'd like these scans instead?

See what Two Face did to Waylon using only one bottle? Imagine how much more severely the Joker would torment him, using two knives and a crowbar.

• The Joker pummels Jason Todd to death using a crowbar.
No Caption Provided

• The Joker teaches Tim Drake a lesson using a cane.
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

The Joker honestly has a good chance at winning.

Sincerely,

No Caption Provided

He didn't "thrash him " with a camera he blinded him for a second with the flash of a camera, then beat him with Boosters Robot Side Kick

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Jokergeist

@bigcimmerian said:

Ok then show me some counter argument.

Yaaay fun! :D

Killer Croc is 5-10 tonner, has bulletproof hide, he's faster than Batman, he can regenerate much faster than ordinary human, he has sharp claws and fangs.

Yes, Killer Croc's physical stats are superior to Joker. But these are not major factors.

• Croc has been defeated by Bane, who is weaker than him.
  • Croc has been defeated by Batman, who is slower than him.

'Weaker' foes have bested Croc using quick wit and tactical minds. Does the Joker have such an intellectual mind? Yes he does, with an extra pinch of insane unpredictability:

....wait, but how does this pertain to Waylon Jones who has bulletproof hide? Well, my friend, the same question could be asked when Two-Face KO'd the croc using only a bottle.

The Joker > Two-Face > Killer Croc

@bigcimmerian said:

What is Joker gonna do here? Punch him? Stab him? Hit him with crowbar? Use explosive against him?

Do you think Killer Croc is invincible? Just like any other animal, he has weaknesses and vulnerabilities. As I've already explained, the Joker consistently catches Batman and Nightwing with unexpected dirty blows; Waylon Jones' reaction time is far inferior. Hush-virus Killer Croc IS vulnerable to handicaps. In this scenario the Joker has quite a few toys to work with:

- 10 minutes prep

Firstly, the Joker is no fool with prep: He'd fetch laughing gas/explosives and he'd be ready. Secondly, his insane unpredictability ensures that he's capable of surprising Croc with a few dirty blows. He'd probably stick his two knives into Croc's eyeballs, then shove the crowbar down his throat.

Blinded and gagged, Killer Croc would be handicapped and unable to fight. There'd be no escape from the Joker's bombs.

No Caption Provided

If Batman's non-lethal explosives can KO him, the Joker's house-busting bombs would blow him to smithereens.

@bigcimmerian said:

Don't be silly my friend. Joker wouldn't last 3 seconds in this fight.

I'm a clown, I've got silliness up to my earlobes. Yet I'm thinking more realistic than most.

"Won't last three seconds" you say? Why did it take Killer Croc 5 minutes when he could have INSTANTLY ended Tim Drake on-the-spot, while he was chained and hanging upside down!!?

....and he never did kill him. Killer Croc may be stupid, but he does have a brain. He doesn't kill without sensibility and consideration—his attacks aren't immediate. Words can affect him. And we all know the Joker is a master with mind-games.....the stuff he says gets into your head.

Sincerely,

No Caption Provided

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Mattersuit

@blackdog2009: JOKER IS TOXIC! Is that easier to read? If Croc eats Joker, Croc dies. If Croc takes in any of the Joker's blood, Croc dies. Croc is an idiot he will do so and he will die. At best, this is a stalemate.

Joker's not toxic.

If he was, he'd coat all his knives with his blood.

Besides, I remember Croc being VERY resistant to poison.

Croc wins.

neptunewolf185

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Croc wins. With such little prep the joker will have no plan to beat Croc. Croc snaps him up before the joker has time to react.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jokergeist @joygirl

Is Joker allowed to grab explosives in the 10 minutes of prep? Given that his equipment is explicitly stated, I figured the 10 minutes was solely for tactical strategizing only.

And I know that was post-Hush Croc, but Two-Face beating Croc just reeks of bad writing, considering Batman needs explosives/hypersonics to accomplish the same thing. What's the context for that feat?

I agree with your statement that Joker has a good chance of winning, but I still don't see him taking the majority.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

@veshark said:

@jokergeist @joygirl

Is Joker allowed to grab explosives in the 10 minutes of prep? Given that his equipment is explicitly stated, I figured the 10 minutes was solely for tactical strategizing only.

And I know that was post-Hush Croc, but Two-Face beating Croc just reeks of bad writing, considering Batman needs explosives/hypersonics to accomplish the same thing. What's the context for that feat?

I agree with your statement that Joker has a good chance of winning, but I still don't see him taking the majority.

If he can make/find explosives in Crime Alley in ten minutes....

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veshark: Joker is a master chemist and insanely innovative. He has produced a batch of Joker Gas using supplies in a janitor's closet. Once while locked in Arkham Asylum, he tweaked and transformed the television remote into a taser gun, then killed the security and escaped.

...plus there are weapon dealers lurking around Crime Alley.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

@veshark said:

@jokergeist @joygirl

If he can make/find explosives in Crime Alley in ten minutes....

So, no, basically.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With the gear listed I don't see Joker winning. Croc wont eat Joker every time.

@jokergeist Technically since croc tied up and chained robin that is a win VIA incapacitation.

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Jokergeist

@jashro44: People keep saying "Joker won't last 3 seconds"....because Killer Croc apparently kills that instantaneously without second thought. That scan proved their words to be rubbish, wouldn't ya say?

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Croc easily

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By jashro44

@jokergeist said:

@jashro44: People keep saying "Joker won't last 3 seconds" because Killer Croc apparently kills that fast. That scan proved their words to be rubbish, wouldn't ya say?

Not really. This isn't a comic. Plot means that Croc is unlikely to kill a named character. Batman cannot have a robin die every other week. Croc has killed fodder without taking his time.

No Caption Provided