Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Joker

VS
VS

Crossbones

No Caption Provided

****Obviously there will be endgame spoilers below so don't read any further if you need to read it*****

Rules

• Joker has Dionesium in him
  • Standard gear for both
  • No prep
  • Win by any means
  • In character

• Begin visible
  • Begin 50 feet apart
  • Fight takes place here:
No Caption Provided

Who wins and why?

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Crossbones.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Joker seriously that amped in Endgame he can beat Crossbones?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jashro44

@spector_rand said:

Is Joker seriously that amped in Endgame he can beat Crossbones?

I think so. I wasn't sure where to place him. Anyways spoilers below:

He's faster and more agile than batman to the point he can draw a smily face on his back using knives:

He also had a healing factor which allowed him to tank a shot gun from Alfred and a pistol from Gordon.

Infinityball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These battles you make never get old

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Wow thats pretty sick. I still wouldn't say it lets him take Crossbones in a majority, but damn, Joker got good.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Lol, that seemed to be an oddly specific Batarang...

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By tparks

Joker should win if he gets within close range.

He was basically toying with Batman that whole fight. He could have ended it a few times, but instead he did things like carve a smiley face in Batman's back instead of going for the coup de grace.

Because of the starting range though, I thin they should split 5/10.

Good battle thread with End Game Joker.

Now there will be a bajillion End Game Joker battle threads made against every street leveler imaginable for the next week or two. :P

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

I won't be getting Endgame pt 6 till this Saturday but seeing Joker paired with Rumlo is...intriguing...to say the least.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By AllStarSuperman

I don't take Endgame Joker all that seriously. Sure speedblitzing Batman and being a BAMF is awesome, but when you put it into perspective, Synders Batman is always always a brawler. Like he couldn't have dodged some cards.........

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

.... I guess Joker, he can heal on top of his amazing durability, he seems a lot faster than normal, Crossbones might underestimate him, and Joker's standard gear is always something deadly or silly and throws people off their game.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't take Endgame Joker all that seriously. Sure speedblitzing Batman and being a BAMF is awesome, but when you put it into perspective, Synders Batman is always always a brawler. Like he couldn't have dodged some cards.........

To be fair I don't think batman tried to dodge the cards thrown at him. Maybe he was accepting of his fate at that point.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:
@allstarsuperman said:

To be fair I don't think batman tried to dodge the cards thrown at him. Maybe he was accepting of his fate at that point.

Doesn't change all the other times Batman lets himself get stabbed. Synder repeatedly has Batman getting massively wounded in just about every arc. And the artist doesn't showcase any use of skill at all.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: We saw him trash william cobbs in there second fight who is a pretty skilled fighter. Even in there first fight he did actually put Cobbs in a hold and attempted to crush his wind pipe which is a precise move. I can see an argument that batman may not have been using much skill in his final fight with Joker but in general I think he has used some skill under Snyder.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: In both the fights with the Talon batman got stabbed a bunch, in the first he was filled with thrown knives IIRC. Batman has no good dodging feats under Synder AFAIK. Like a couple issues back in Endgame. A tank strolls right up to Batman, with its barrel clearly pointed above him, then the next panel has the tank shell hitting the ground point blank and Batman being caught in the blast. Was he seriously so slow to not be able to move while a tank is aiming?

regiebravo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joker.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: In both the fights with the Talon batman got stabbed a bunch, in the first he was filled with thrown knives IIRC. Batman has no good dodging feats under Synder AFAIK. Like a couple issues back in Endgame. A tank strolls right up to Batman, with its barrel clearly pointed above him, then the next panel has the tank shell hitting the ground point blank and Batman being caught in the blast. Was he seriously so slow to not be able to move while a tank is aiming?

Well in the first fight batman was trying to make it look like he was landing lucky hits on Cobbs, when he got serious he put him in a hold pretty easily. With the tank to be fair he was in an ally way so there isn't much room to dodge, and he was distracted by talking to Grayson. Grayson even tried to warn him but batman was like "No I need you to help me figure out a cure" rather than listen to Graysons warning:

I guess if we limit batmans avoidance feats to just Snyder he hasn't done much in that department (never read zero year though). But my main point is I don't think batman doesn't use skill under Snyder.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

With the tank to be fair he was in an ally way so there isn't much room to dodge, and he was distracted by talking to Grayson. Grayson even tried to warn him but batman was like "No I need you to help me figure out a cure" rather than listen to Graysons warning:

I guess if we limit batmans avoidance feats to just Snyder he hasn't done much in that department (never read zero year though). But my main point is I don't think batman doesn't use skill under Snyder.

Even still, he noticed the Tank, the Tank's barrel is clearly aimed above him, but the shell hits the ground. It would have taken a bit of time for the tank to aim. So what if he's in an ally? Couldn't he just batgrapple himself over the tank? Or ya know, hop over it?

He was even less impressive in Zero Year, he got tagged by cops rather easily..............probably as a homage to him getting shot repeatedly in Year One.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even still, he noticed the Tank, the Tank's barrel is clearly aimed above him, but the shell hits the ground. It would have taken a bit of time for the tank to aim. So what if he's in an ally? Couldn't he just batgrapple himself over the tank? Or ya know, hop over it?

He was even less impressive in Zero Year, he got tagged by cops rather easily..............probably as a homage to him getting shot repeatedly in Year One.

Grappling could have been an option I guess, but hopping over a tank shell I am not so sure. He probably would have got caught in the explosion.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:
@bigcimmerian said:

Crossbones.

Why?

He will not joke around with him like Batman. He will cut his head off given the chance.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll add some scans of Jokers healing factor:

Tanking a shot gun blast and also tanking a bullet shot by Jim Gordon.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Probably Crossbones.