Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 rogueshadow  Moderator

Rules:

• DCCW/MCU versions.
  • Morals off.
  • All characters are unarmed and dressed in plain training clothes (Thor is depowered).
  • Fight in a dojo.
  • Win by death or knockout.

John Diggle:

No Caption Provided

vs

Opponent One: John Healy

No Caption Provided

Opponent Two: Elektra Natchios

No Caption Provided

Opponent Three: Frank Castle

No Caption Provided

Opponent Four: Thor Odinson

No Caption Provided

Opponent Five: Daisy Johnson

No Caption Provided

Opponent Six: Natasha Romanoff

No Caption Provided

Opponent Seven: Matt Murdock

No Caption Provided

Opponent Eight: Melinda May

No Caption Provided

Opponent Nine: Nobu Yoshioka

No Caption Provided

Round One: Five minutes of rest between rounds.

Round Two: Fully healed and rested between rounds.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Stops at Widow or May.

Corylamount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it could stop at Daisy because she can take a lot and doge well

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daisy could give him one heck of a fight I think

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Daisy

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Stops at Black widow

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know Agents of Shield but he should make it to May at least. Won't beat Nobu.

MegaSharkLaser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MegaSharkLaser

Might stop at Daisy, definitely stops at Widow.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Thor or Daisy

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

Possibly Daisy for sure at Natasha. He probably definitely f**ks both though.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Order of the last few could be re-worked, but honestly they're all at about the same level

I want him to be able to beat Daisy, but she's had some excellent feats lately, while Diggle's always been lacking a bit when it comes to feats, so he could very well stop there. Punisher and Thor both give him very solid fights, and either one could theoretically beat him, but their limited showings are a problem

He's not beating anyone Widow or above

Round 1, if he's not healed in between the rounds, could stop at Thor, cause he's not making it past Frank unscathed

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Stops at 6 or 7. I haven't seen AoS though.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1, Diggle doesn't win fights :P

Cosmic_Templar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Matt

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Sy8000

Wasn't Diggle going toe to toe with Dominators in the crossover? I don't see him losing to Widow or Matt...

Avatar image for deactivated-5a220d15cc740
deactivated-5a220d15cc740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Frank.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wasn't Diggle going toe to toe with Dominators in the crossover? I don't see him losing to Widow or Matt...

Eh, he and Ollie could hang with them somewhat, not consistently though, and they weren't really gonna put them down in h2h

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The_Kidd

@stormdriven said:

Stops at 1, Diggle doesn't win fights :P

Lol. Does Diggle even fight anymore? Other than the 3 crossover episodes I can't think of single fight he was in this season. Curtis and Rene took his jobber job.

Avatar image for deactivated-61a1b6940ec47
deactivated-61a1b6940ec47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus1: there is no consistency in that universe when it comes to showings. Diggle took multiple hits from a dominator, yet citizen steel, who can stop a train, was sent back from the force of a dominatorS blow.

And flash is able to to blitz the invasion with supergirl all over the world, and yet gets tagged by blow darts. SMH

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 rogueshadow  Moderator

@arcus1 said:

Order of the last few could be re-worked, but honestly they're all at about the same level

I want him to be able to beat Daisy, but she's had some excellent feats lately, while Diggle's always been lacking a bit when it comes to feats, so he could very well stop there. Punisher and Thor both give him very solid fights, and either one could theoretically beat him, but their limited showings are a problem

He's not beating anyone Widow or above

Round 1, if he's not healed in between the rounds, could stop at Thor, cause he's not making it past Frank unscathed

I'd personally put Matt over May, but I don't think most would so I just put her in that spot for the time being.

detacude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats? as of now I see hiim stopping at Elektra

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could stops at 1 or 2. Probably stops at 3. Hard stops at 4. Daisy and up steams him. Daredevil should be lower.

Delta16807

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I honestly can't see him winning round 2. John was always a backup; and while he has had good showings, I don't think he has ever taken on and beaten people on that caliber yet.

Elektra was damn good in the showings, a martial artist of the ninja variety since youth, trained in a MCU type league of assassins, as a star. So I think this goes down to Diggle vs Sara sort of thing; of which, I wouldn't pick Diggle vs either one of them. He just hasn't ever impressed me that much.

Avatar image for thatlyn_yoaeg_ill_rymmin
Thatlyn Yoaeg'ill'rymmin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at Daisy

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I see him stopping at Natasha.

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detacude said:

Here's some feats

No Caption ProvidedNo Caption Provided

Can tear through fodder

No Caption Provided

Attacked by Malcolm (who should have had the advantage with a slight element of surprise), but Diggle reacts fast enough to pull a knife and get a grip on Malcolm in the time it takes Malcolm to re-raise his sword. Not a full Malcolm vs Diggle fight (which I was hoping for), but still a nice feat

No Caption Provided

Could be confirmed better, but seems to be better than Laurel or Thea (which would make logical sense considering his physical and experience advantage over them)

No Caption Provided

Again, not the best fight (the show cut away from this and then returned), but seems to show that John's better than his brother Andy, which, considering Andy was giving Thea a very solid fight, is respectable

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@rogueshadow: I'm guessing Daisy doesn't have her powers either way she should beat him. Also I want to say May could beat Nobu but it's not that big of a deal.

detacude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By detacude

@arcus1: The choreography is so bad in the 2nd gif with the ninjas the 3rd mimja runs at him with his sword raised and does'nt even swing it and the one to the right sticks his arm out and leaves it there, thats some next level weak fodder, I could probably take an army, not factoring in the bad choreography, I still say he stops at Elektra

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detacude said:

@arcus1: The choreography is so bad in the 2nd gif with the ninjas the 3rd mimja runs at him with his sword raised and does'nt even swing it and the one to the right sticks his arm out and leaves it there, thats some next level weak fodder, I could probably take an army, not factoring in the bad choreography, I still say he stops at Elektra

Sure the choreography's not great, but it's a fictional tv show, and choreography's not the only thing to go by when evaluating fictional characters

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

lol at John Healey beating Diggle... Stops at Daisy or Nat

fp95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He should stop at 1. But he definitely stops at 2

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frank beats him

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By RBT

Stops at 7 or 8.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 rogueshadow  Moderator

Bump.

js_the_beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Daisy.

Delta16807

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Delta16807

I am still picking Elektra to beat him here...

@arcus1 said:

Can tear through fodder

And so can the vast majority of the people on there. Hell, Thor is just a mismatch, superhuman - strength and speed far exceeding anything really that John has seen in tandem, maybe perhaps the flash (with his ss punch strength), of who he never fought, and would lose handily too. Thor isn't quite that level speed, but he is so in strength, and enough speed to boot. +Durability, +very, very long training (lifetimes), +more experience dealing with enemies (as the warrior of asguard who was going around fighting wars), who are far beyond just 'fodder', and making them into fodder. Granted, he had his weapon. But I am inclined to think he had time in all of that fighting to be H2H sometimes, and he was definitely trained for it.

The one below it, Frank Castle - pretty much showed he can do fodder just fine, in that jail. Solo. It was a brutally bloody scene - and he showed he has it, easily.

Elektra seemed to be holding her own against 'fodder' if you will, if you count numerical inferiority vs superhuman ninjas. As far as I am concerned, she more than proved she can move through fodder, on the level of most of the fodder that Diggle goes through.

@arcus1 said:
@detacude said:

Attacked by Malcolm (who should have had the advantage with a slight element of surprise), but Diggle reacts fast enough to pull a knife and get a grip on Malcolm in the time it takes Malcolm to re-raise his sword. Not a full Malcolm vs Diggle fight (which I was hoping for), but still a nice feat

No, it really isn't here. Most of these people have been trained (including Elektra), and have had to deal with surprises at a moments notice (NINJAS!, we seen them, and her when that surprise was against them).

As for vs Malcolm, he really only held his own to a point he avoided death; but Malcolm really wasn't after him as a goal. If you go by what the show really presented its facts, and if there was a random, full fight between the two, it seems that Malcolm would win. He stalemated or beat much better opponents than Diggle - and has had far better showings vs Oliver, than the few Oliver/Diggle confrontations we have seen (which usually don't go well for diggle).

@arcus1 said:

Could be confirmed better, but seems to be better than Laurel or Thea (which would make logical sense considering his physical and experience advantage over them)

Yea.... Two people who learned Ninja style training (league of shadows, and partially ninja like Ollie, Malcolm) - who just kind of started. Vs Ninja assassin, groomed to be extreme top tier in their own ninja league sort of thing... But from far, far younger age, compared to all the later starters. I would pick Elektra over Thea and Laurel easily, feat wise, and logic wise. And logic wise, even over Sara Lance.

Saying he is 'above Laurel and Thea', isn't really impressive here at all. He SHOULD be better if he even wants to be able to keep up here, sort of.

He stops at round 2, Elektra beats him. Castle probably beats him as well (not as convinced though, as that isn't Frank's normal MO, and Diggle might still take him on almost half the sets, if not more). He does fare better on the H2H level against Frank than Elektra; so perhaps change those and it would be a better list. One specializes in that sort of close fighting, the other one does not (even though Frank can still bring it). But Thor, etc? After that point it becomes laughably against Diggle. Though, not as much vs Skye. That would probably be something like the Elektra; still a decisive enough loss - but perhaps in a respectable manner. Why the hell is she rated ABOVE Thor? The superhuman God of Thunder, even in H2H? Hell, he should be above May. Not sure who I pick over Thor and BW H2H though, as I think that can go either way. Either way, Diggle is out of his league. I might pick oliver over some of these people. But not diggle. No way in hell.

detacude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By detacude

@delta16807: I'd personally put the list more like this

1. Healy
  2. Frank
  3. DJ
  4. Elektra
  5. Melinda
  6. Black Widow
  7. Matt Murdoc
  8. Nobu

In which case he stops at Frank, but then again I've only seen the first three seasons or Marvels Agents of Shield it's possible I'm underestimating Daisy and May

Hemehero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 3

TheSoulForge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First of all - the opponent list is all over the place - depowered Thor should be second to last or last - and if Diggle gets past 1 - if - he definitely doesn't get past 2 in any of the scenarios - .::

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am still picking Elektra to beat him here...

@arcus1 said:

Can tear through fodder

And so can the vast majority of the people on there. Hell, Thor is just a mismatch, superhuman - strength and speed far exceeding anything really that John has seen in tandem, maybe perhaps the flash (with his ss punch strength), of who he never fought, and would lose handily too. Thor isn't quite that level speed, but he is so in strength, and enough speed to boot. +Durability, +very, very long training (lifetimes), +more experience dealing with enemies (as the warrior of asguard who was going around fighting wars), who are far beyond just 'fodder', and making them into fodder. Granted, he had his weapon. But I am inclined to think he had time in all of that fighting to be H2H sometimes, and he was definitely trained for it.

The one below it, Frank Castle - pretty much showed he can do fodder just fine, in that jail. Solo. It was a brutally bloody scene - and he showed he has it, easily.

Elektra seemed to be holding her own against 'fodder' if you will, if you count numerical inferiority vs superhuman ninjas. As far as I am concerned, she more than proved she can move through fodder, on the level of most of the fodder that Diggle goes through.

@arcus1 said:
@detacude said:

No, it really isn't here. Most of these people have been trained (including Elektra), and have had to deal with surprises at a moments notice (NINJAS!, we seen them, and her when that surprise was against them).

As for vs Malcolm, he really only held his own to a point he avoided death; but Malcolm really wasn't after him as a goal. If you go by what the show really presented its facts, and if there was a random, full fight between the two, it seems that Malcolm would win. He stalemated or beat much better opponents than Diggle - and has had far better showings vs Oliver, than the few Oliver/Diggle confrontations we have seen (which usually don't go well for diggle).

@arcus1 said:

Yea.... Two people who learned Ninja style training (league of shadows, and partially ninja like Ollie, Malcolm) - who just kind of started. Vs Ninja assassin, groomed to be extreme top tier in their own ninja league sort of thing... But from far, far younger age, compared to all the later starters. I would pick Elektra over Thea and Laurel easily, feat wise, and logic wise. And logic wise, even over Sara Lance.

Saying he is 'above Laurel and Thea', isn't really impressive here at all. He SHOULD be better if he even wants to be able to keep up here, sort of.

He stops at round 2, Elektra beats him. Castle probably beats him as well (not as convinced though, as that isn't Frank's normal MO, and Diggle might still take him on almost half the sets, if not more). He does fare better on the H2H level against Frank than Elektra; so perhaps change those and it would be a better list. One specializes in that sort of close fighting, the other one does not (even though Frank can still bring it). But Thor, etc? After that point it becomes laughably against Diggle. Though, not as much vs Skye. That would probably be something like the Elektra; still a decisive enough loss - but perhaps in a respectable manner. Why the hell is she rated ABOVE Thor? The superhuman God of Thunder, even in H2H? Hell, he should be above May. Not sure who I pick over Thor and BW H2H though, as I think that can go either way. Either way, Diggle is out of his league. I might pick oliver over some of these people. But not diggle. No way in hell.

Thor's depowered here, no superhuman stats or anything. Like he was for part of Thor 1. And the reason he's relatively low is because he has very limited feats of notable hand to hand

And I never said other people here couldn't beat fodder

Hand ninjas did nothing to be superhuman

Malcolm's last fight with Ollie didn't go well at all for him

Featwise, Elektra's done nothing to be able to beat someone like Sara, and by feats she'd certainly be challenged by someone like Thea or Laurel.

Without her sai, what feats does Elektra have to actually take down Diggle?

First of all - the opponent list is all over the place - depowered Thor should be second to last or last - and if Diggle gets past 1 - if - he definitely doesn't get past 2 in any of the scenarios - .::

John Healy's done nothing to suggest he'd beat Diggle. Depowered Thor has very limited feats, not enough to say he's actually at the level of the later fighters

Delta16807

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus1:

Thor depowered is still superhuman to me. He broke through medical table straps like it was nothing, and could not be restrained by 5 or more people until he was injected with sedative. Perhaps you can argue that isn't superhuman, but it is still near peak human.

He, in Thor 1, still took down that entire base with Hawkeye just watching. And his response to the one guy was funny. 'I have fought bigger', and he showed he can still go toe to toe. He still had the training he had, and could get things done.

I wouldn't put the very, very experienced - and fit Thor as low as 1. He still beats many on this list. Probably May level in a fight.

Well, the hand ninjas are kinda superhuman, in the fact they are completely silent, and DD had to track them not from listening to them - but to their weapons. Also - very highly trained, and they do seem to get resurrected. IE: superhuman.

Yes, Ollie is currently better than Malcolm, but not by that much even still. Nothing has yet been shown that would put Diggle as up to the level of Malcolm - the guy who pwnt Ollie in S01. And I think S01 Ollie still was significantly better than Diggle.

Elektra held off Stick - someone who would have pwnt Laurel and Thea very quickly. Plus, she has way more experience, so... As for Sara, I agree, she doesn't have the feats - but the experience we know is still in her favor over Sara. So by logic, she should be better. But perhaps not on feats to prove it.

And she should be able to fend off Diggle as well.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus1:

Thor depowered is still superhuman to me. He broke through medical table straps like it was nothing, and could not be restrained by 5 or more people until he was injected with sedative. Perhaps you can argue that isn't superhuman, but it is still near peak human.

He, in Thor 1, still took down that entire base with Hawkeye just watching. And his response to the one guy was funny. 'I have fought bigger', and he showed he can still go toe to toe. He still had the training he had, and could get things done.

I wouldn't put the very, very experienced - and fit Thor as low as 1. He still beats many on this list. Probably May level in a fight.

Well, the hand ninjas are kinda superhuman, in the fact they are completely silent, and DD had to track them not from listening to them - but to their weapons. Also - very highly trained, and they do seem to get resurrected. IE: superhuman.

Yes, Ollie is currently better than Malcolm, but not by that much even still. Nothing has yet been shown that would put Diggle as up to the level of Malcolm - the guy who pwnt Ollie in S01. And I think S01 Ollie still was significantly better than Diggle.

Elektra held off Stick - someone who would have pwnt Laurel and Thea very quickly. Plus, she has way more experience, so... As for Sara, I agree, she doesn't have the feats - but the experience we know is still in her favor over Sara. So by logic, she should be better. But perhaps not on feats to prove it.

And she should be able to fend off Diggle as well.

By real world standards, maybe superhuman. But by fictional standards, and comparing him to other peak humans in the MCU, it's not superhuman. And while taking on the SHIELD agents was a good feat, it's nothing people higher on this list couldn't also accomplish

Superhuman would imply superhuman level stats: speed, strength, etc. They showed good skill for fodder, but nothing to say they were more physically capable than a peak human in the MCU

Did you see Ollie's fight with Malcolm in Season 4? While I think Malcolm could have done better against Ollie, it was very clear who was superior

Stick doesn't have any feats to say he would beat both Thea and Laurel at the same time. The experience argument can only take you so far when, by feats, Thea and Laurel would beat him or Elektra

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 rogueshadow  Moderator

Bump.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers