John Constantine Vs Juggernaut

Tread86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Please feel free to play with the "if, than" scenarios. I'm not too sure about this, and want to make it work. It could be New Earth John Constantine or a different one, and it could be Earth-616 Juggernaut or a different one. There are plenty of Juggernauts to choose from Earth: 295, 905, 982: MC2, 1610: Ultimate, What if..., X-Men: The End, Earth-2149: Zombieverse, or whatever other version of which you can think. I can think of a few Johns: Earth Pirme, Hellblazer, Bad Blood, Pandemonium, Elseworlds, and City of Demons. Whatever scenario makes it most fair so this doesn't get locked.

I want to copy and paste the rules and scenarios from the DC vs. Marvel Comics comic.

Who win?

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Vertigo-

@tread86: You really should specify versions here. It's up to you, as the topic poster, to make it a fair scenario, not those who comment on it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f36de50edb16
deactivated-5f36de50edb16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

John

Avatar image for deactivated-5a0fb93f107d9
deactivated-5a0fb93f107d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggernaut.

Tread86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Tread86

@blackestnight93:

You're right. Thanks. If I have to decide, New Earth vs Earth-616. Also I would assume that the two godly brothers from the comic would have just thrown them into battle. So both fighters would have had made due with whatever prep they had on them. I doubt they would have known when they woke up that morning that they would have been fighting one another.

@kratodamanto:

I was thinking that too, but all it takes is one punch from Juggernaut. Juggernaut is fast and strong.

Tread86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tread86: What demon made Juggernaut vulnerable?

Tread86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Tread86

@yuri_boyka: The demon Cyttorak gives Naut his strength via a gem, this can be seen in that hulk vs everybody comic. John has an extensive supernatural knowledge and can probably beat Naut by beating Cyttorak. John has taken out some serious demon in his day.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tread86: I know how and whom Juggernaut received his power... but John has no "supernatural knowledge" on Cyttorak. Nor is he going to know how to shut off that power. And he won't beat Cyttorak.

Tread86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for crushyourenemies
CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tread86: I know how and whom Juggernaut received his power... but John has no "supernatural knowledge" on Cyttorak. Nor is he going to know how to shut off that power. And he won't beat Cyttorak.

Cyttorak is a joke when compared to the demons JC has taken down.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tread86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers