Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Dextersinister

@princearagorn1:

like? he used it on barragan, too..

You mean one of his own minions that he had spent time with but was never used on Ichigo when they first fought

Because they're not mind control to begin with.. And I'm not ruling out that he can anyway.

Taking control of what someone perceives is simply a form of mind control

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister: He wasn't his minion at the time.. And he used it on legit opponents, he knew how much a threat ichigo was..

Loading Video...

And even more so because he was the main character..

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superman solos so easily its not even funny.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By DeathHero61

@deathhero61: Superman isn't soloing lol

*flies out of space from a distance and incinerates planet* Thats option 1

*IMP the planet* option 2

*speed blitzes every one of them* option 3 since i don't recall these guys having enough durability to tank superman's punches especially considering superman's physical strength.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Lucemon himself pile drived a digimon into a large moon, causing it to explode in the process. The explosion caused 2 more moons to explode. Lucemon was in the middle of this and walked off like nothing happened. He did all this while not even showing any effort or strain whatsoever. He also has an ability involving a light and dark sphere, 50% chance of auto-killing and 50% of just majorly injuring someone. He also is fast as hell, he flew from the center of the digimon world(the literal center of the planet) all the way to the moon where the main characters were fighting in seconds.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

round 1: anime

round 2: JLA

round 3: JLA

Yeah, Rounds 2 and 3 go to JLA because no one on Anime Team have TP resistance as far as I remember.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: Damn you got me with the digimon character, did digemon really get that interesting? well its too late for me to try to get caught up in it......Anyway in comparison to superman does he have any attacks that can counter superman ridiculously high durability?(he tanked damage that was equivalent to hundreds of supernovas if i recall correctly or was it millions? i gotta look at the scan again.) And even if supes cannot solo(which is ridiculous, green lantern and martian manhunter are also big threats on the team. so is wonder woman.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Digimon has some awesome powerhouses. I probably should switch out Black WarGreymon out though. He's probably too weak to be here.

Yami Marik also could trap some souls in cards via the Millennium Ring if he isn't taken out fast enough.(He's fused with Ra for this match, so he's not normal human stats.)

There is Midora, who has Conduct of the King as well as Hungry Space(It devours things that come into contact with at an atomic level) and is planetary considering the other 2 disciples have these feats. (Jirou stopping the rotation of a planet 9x the size of Earth with a single blow.).

What Aizen has should be easily known, he's Aizen.

@retconcrisis:

Yami Marik with his mind games. Lol.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes: Oh wow I did. But I still honestly don't see Merik taking on the entire Justice League.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#112  Edited By Cooldes

@retconcrisis: yeah, but you said no one on team has tp, merik does.

ferventking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By ferventking

Considering the plays that Yami Marik made by fusing/unfusing with Ra was actually not a legal in-game move, (actually fusing then using de-fusion to separate) he can probably fuse with other characters in the context of the battle, as the Rod makes the cards real.

Really weird things happen depending on how you view those illegal moves.

For example,

Marik can't just go into Ra form whenever he wants. He has to have the rod, then start a shadow game, then actually summon Ra ingame, then he fuses with Ra, and the shadow game makes it "real".

If the fact that he is already in Ra form implies that the whole thing is taking place in a shadow game (because that's the situation in which he can be fused with Ra), the the JLA team is screwed.

Cardle_grave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The digimons are going to get god stomped, City there both below City level. Wonder woman one-shots both of them

Marik gets farted on and poof he goes, he is only human level but with Ra he is still below City i believe

man none of them are even in their league, 1 Justice league member who is planet can solo all of them

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#115  Edited By lowlaville

Blackwargreymon solo.

@cardle_grave actually Blackwargreymon is at least city level. AT LEAST. You must not watch digimon.

Cardle_grave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: I watched a a lot, He is actually lower than city level since nothing indicated he was city level.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cardle_grave: Because the force was never used directly on humans. Battles were usually done versus other digimon of equal power. However, their sheer size and strength should be enough to scale the extent of destruction.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By lowlaville
MonsieurSharqc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By MonsieurSharqc

I was going to say Jla but than again i said to myself i dont know enought about the Anime team so here goes my useless comment -_-.