Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

JLA:

(Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman, Hal Jordan, Aquaman and Martian Manhunter. All New 52 versions.)

No Caption Provided

My evil anime team:

(Black Wargreymon, Lucemon(Starts Falldown mode), Sosuke Aizen(W/Hogyoku), Yami Marik(Fused with Ra, has Millennium Rod), Midora)

Round 1:

• Both teams in character.
  • Battle is to the death/incapacitation.
  • MM is only allowed to protect his teams minds.
  • Start 200 feet away.
  • Battle is in New York.
  • 1 hour prep, they know nothing of the other team though.

Round 2:

• Both teams in character.
  • MM is allowed to mentally assault the other team as well.
  • Start 200 feet away.
  • Battle is in New York.

Round 3:

• No morals for either side, they're going for the kill.
  • Start 200 feet away.
  • Battle is in New York.
Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

I haven't watched Digimon is so long to be familiar enough to comment on this battle, but I given you props for using (mostly) non-main stream anime characters =).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont know the last two can you give some feats?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l:

Here's a wikia link for Midora, I'm not sure if it's completely up to date on what Midora can do.

http://toriko.wikia.com/wiki/Midora

As for Marik, he's kind of complicated. You'd have to look him up yourself.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: Out of the characters you do know, who do you think would win?

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: Anime team would probably taken round 1 because of Aizen. MM will probably need to mind-rape him to incapacitate him.

Marik is also a problem as he's kind of a low-level reality warper, being able to conjure shit from shadows and whatnot. Although this was fairly directed warping because it fell in with YUGIOH lore/rules and whatnot. still I think he might be tricky. He'd probably take someone with him, although not sure who.

Midora is kind of a brick...but I'm tempted to side with Superman or Wonder Women in any of the rounds.

I'm learning towards comic teams for rounds 2 and 3, because of MM.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: I know, but he's also never dealt with beings of the strength and speed of the JL. Not to mention several of them have some kind of TP-resistance. MM and Green Lantern for sure. And given that Aquaman has TP ability, I'd wager to bet he has some kind of resistance, although he doesn't have a feat for it

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: I know, but it's still something he has at his disposal ^.^ He is also fused with Ra during this fight, so he gets Ra stats.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad
deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

bump.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizenbane: Ah, sorry. Was just getting people from Jokergeist's call-out phone book.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JLA, too fast and strong from what I know about the anime team

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

The only anime person i know about here is Aizen, so i can't really say.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MM, WW, and superman are basically the decisive factors.. Batman will really help in prepping plans. I say Dc takes all rounds. Unless I am missing a game breaking feature from the anime team.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I don't no anything about anime

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I know nothing on those anime characters, sorry.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: @norrinboltagonprime21: the only thing you need to know is aizen is a potential soloer.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/aizen-vs-the-justice-league-1501473/?messageId=10454506&page=1

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes said:

@allstarsuperman: @norrinboltagonprime21: the only thing you need to know is aizen is a potential soloer.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/aizen-vs-the-justice-league-1501473/?messageId=10454506&page=1

Except he's not. That's all overration and exaggeration.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: @cooldes:

Round 1:

Round 2:

Round 3:

all rounds state that they know nothing of the other team. Regardless if Superman, WW, and MM are decisive factors, according to cable_extreme in which I agree in a fist fight, the mere fact that the DC team knows nothing about Aizen's merged Kyōka Suigetsu, his shikai, would mean to me that the JL would be already under total hypnosis from jump...since the JL doesnt know about Kyoka Suigetsu.

MM and Aquaman do have TP, but Kyoka Suigetsu isnt TP. Misdirection/ total hypnosis trumps TP. TP deals with the brain and its ability. Kyoka Suigetsu (total hypnosis or misdirection) effects the parts that go to the brain to register. It effects the senses and since the brain registers what is reality by sight, sound, touch, and time, Aizen's Kyoka Suigetsu is "redefining" what the brain perceives as reality. There is a rare medical syndrome were the pain receptors of the body doesnt transfer pain/ injury to the brain. It doesnt mean the person isnt hurt. It means the brain just doesnt know the body is hurt and thus if the injury is too critical, the brain will die too once the body is dead.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg said:

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk said:

Round 1:

Round 2:

Round 3:

all rounds state that they know nothing of the other team. Regardless if Superman, WW, and MM are decisive factors, according to cable_extreme in which I agree in a fist fight, the mere fact that the DC team knows nothing about Aizen's merged Kyōka Suigetsu, his shikai, would mean to me that the JL would be already under total hypnosis from jump...since the JL doesnt know about Kyoka Suigetsu.

MM and Aquaman do have TP, but Kyoka Suigetsu isnt TP. Misdirection/ total hypnosis trumps TP. TP deals with the brain and its ability. Kyoka Suigetsu (total hypnosis or misdirection) effects the parts that go to the brain to register. It effects the senses and since the brain registers what is reality by sight, sound, touch, and time, Aizen's Kyoka Suigetsu is "redefining" what the brain perceives as reality. There is a rare medical syndrome were the pain receptors of the body doesnt transfer pain/ injury to the brain. It doesnt mean the person isnt hurt. It means the brain just doesnt know the body is hurt and thus if the injury is too critical, the brain will die too once the body is dead.

It's hypnosis, which is TP. It's never been stated to trump TP nor is it stated to be misdirection. That's just Aizen fans making stuff up.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes said:

Except it's not. Even if MM and AquaMan have KS resistence, it'll be supes, batman, GL, Aizenand WW vs them.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes said:

@darkraiden said:

@cooldes said:

Except it's not. Even if MM and AquaMan have KS resistence, it'll be supes, batman, GL, Aizenand WW vs them.

All Aizen has is hypnosis with no feats. It's not getting the rest of them.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg said:

Round 1:

Round 2:

Round 3:

I would disagree with that, IF MM can read his mind and find out his plan it would be simple to overcome.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's hypnosis, which is TP. It's never been stated to trump TP nor is it stated to be misdirection. That's just Aizen fans making stuff up.

Hypnosis isnt TP. Just look at its definition:

hyp·no·sis

[hip-noh-sis]Show IPA
noun,pluralhyp·no·ses[hip-noh-seez]Show IPA.
anartificiallyinducedtrancestateresemblingsleep,characterizedbyheightenedsusceptibilitytosuggestion.

Misdirection misdirects the senses of a person to make them believe something is there when it isnt. Its fooling the brain. The only reason they can call it misdirection in Bleach-verse is cause Marvel defined it first, and in Marvel, TP has fooled people with TP. If it walks like a duck and sounds like a duck; its a duck.

@cooldes said:

@darkraiden said:

@cooldes said:

Except it's not. Even if MM and AquaMan have KS resistence, it'll be supes, batman, GL, Aizen and WW vs them.

Its just a matter of definition. Aizen wouldnt be able to solo the JL by Kido and fighting skill alone. He would make the JL fight themselves and pick off the left overs

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes: Remember "Wolverine can solo"?

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Marshall_Long

Aquaman and Batman shouldn't even be in this fight.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Cooldes
boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes:

@boschepg said:

Round 1:

Round 2:

Round 3:

I would disagree with that, IF MM can read his mind and find out his plan it would be simple to overcome.

Me and Cooldes are saying that the simple fact that once you see Aizen you are under his power. MM can think he is in Aizen's mind, but much like Marvel has shown, it reacts faster than TP cuz the brain defines whats reality by the senses. TP moves at the speed of thought. Meaning if I were to initiate it I would my brain would have to think to use it. In that time, Aizens hypnosis is instant now

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

I don't recognize one name from that anime team. Not a one.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I don't recognize one name from that anime team. Not a one.

I'm glad I'm not the only one.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg:so how did ichigo beat aizen,he was inmine to hypnosis?,hypnosis won't work on a TP of MM level,and if wonder woman's power set is the same,she she is still inmune tyo hypnosis and illussions because of the lasso of truth.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: Aizen wasn't using Kyouka suigetsu at first IIRC, also, as it was absorbed into aizen, meaning he should count as the blade, and therefore, touching aizen nullifies kyouka. In theory at least.

@darkraiden: It's not really hypnosis either, as it has no control over their brain directly :/ Though I suppose that's what it's closest too.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: Aizen wasn't using Kyouka suigetsu at first IIRC, also, as it was absorbed into aizen, meaning he should count as the blade, and therefore, touching aizen nullifies kyouka. In theory at least.

@darkraiden: It's not really hypnosis either, as it has no control over their brain directly :/ Though I suppose that's what it's closest too.

anyway,he isn't passing thorough MM TP powers.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anime team has Marik for TP as well. Midora has 'hungry space', that eats things at an atomic level, as well as it can be assumed he has conduct of the king since he was one of Acacia's students. Lucemon is not a joke either, he was casually pile-driving people into large moons(while breaking them in the process) without even trying,and has force fields as well as teleportation.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: IN comics, they function under the same defense. So they're the same.

@cooldes said:

@darkraiden: no feats? Please tell me you're joking...

Whart feats does he have? Has he done it to anyone with TP resistance? No? no feats then.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JLA, too fast and strong from what I know about the anime team

Lucemon was casually pile-driving people into a rather large moon, causing to to break in the process. The resulting shockwave destroyed 2 more moons, of which Lucemon was in the blast. He walked off like nothing happened. He also flew from the center of the digital world to the moons in seconds btw.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg said:

@cooldes:

@cable_extreme said:

@boschepg said:

Round 1:

Round 2:

Round 3:

Me and Cooldes are saying that the simple fact that once you see Aizen you are under his power. MM can think he is in Aizen's mind, but much like Marvel has shown, it reacts faster than TP cuz the brain defines whats reality by the senses. TP moves at the speed of thought. Meaning if I were to initiate it I would my brain would have to think to use it. In that time, Aizens hypnosis is instant now

The problem with your arguement is that MM, Superman, and WW have the power to speed blitz. MM has a fast reaction time, much faster than Aizen, so he statistically would be the first to use his powers. Superman is even able to react so fast that a second feels like hours. I don't see this being a problem, and you are also incredibly hyping up Aizen's power. Just because someone is hallucinating, remember that Batman deals with that quite a lot vs scarecrow, it doesn't mean that they are not aware that it is a hallucination.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg said:

Round 1:

Round 2:

Round 3:

That an MM can easily tell what Aizen is up to and inform the rest of the JLM that they are in a hallucination.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Cooldes

@cable_extreme: MM tells the rest of the JLA they're in a hallucination. So? Aizen's shikai works regardless of people knowing you're in it or not. It was stated ALOT. it's complete hypnosis and there is no way out, even if you know you're in it you're trapped.

MM say's "Hey! The REAL Aizen is over there! *points to aizen*"

how do the JLA know that that isn't actually aizen talking to them? how do the JLA know that MM isn't actually pointing at them? how do the JLA know if that's what MM even really said? aizen has complete sensory control. they won't know if a rock is a tree as long as aizen is there.

Avatar image for flashgreatersigneveryone
FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

round 1: anime

round 2: JLA

round 3: JLA