Who wins and why?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

Itachi vs Jiraiya- Itachi wins 10/10 due to speedblitz or genjutsu.

Itachi vs Naruto- Naruto would probably fall to genjutsu again.

Sasuke vs Jiraiya- Sasuke takes the majority due to speedblitz, Amaterasu, Susanoo

Sasuke vs Naruto- Could argue either way..Sage Mode could give him the boost in speed he needs to match Sasuke..but the Sharingan is still a huge advantage.

Also..INB4 the "Itachi was too scared to fight Jiraiya" comments.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@juiceboks: Agree, but I think Sasuke would beat Naruto at that time.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke isnt beating Naruto at the summit and even a healthy itachi doesn't have enough chakra to defeat jiraiya

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto and Jiraiya

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Nyas
No Caption Provided

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@juiceboks: He was scared...probably because he was unhealthy..

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

Personally I assume Itachi was pretending to avoid killing anyone in the village. All though making kisame run is pretty impressive.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@jashro44 said:

@lukehero said:

Personally I assume Itachi was pretending to avoid killing anyone in the village. All though making kisame run is pretty impressive.

Same. Kinda like how he made Kisame leave when Guy showed up to save Kakashi, Itachi isn't one for getting into meaningless fights.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: kisame is quite the fan of itachi, I'd say he listened to what itachi said.

Sage naruto was stronger at that point though.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By mickey-mouse

@juiceboks: I thought he made all of those moves so he wouldn't over tax himself. I don't know about the whole speed blitzing tactic. If Naruto is allowed to use Sage mode can he summon his frog Homies before he and Pervy Sage get raped by Genjutsu? To me they lose because they both sucked at Genjutsu counters, but the old frog couple seem to know how to use Genjustu, which IMO means they should know how to counter it..takes a leap of speculation, but that's really their only chance...I'll still take the Uchihas 9/10

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 wins but sage mode makes it closer than people think.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: kisame is quite the fan of itachi, I'd say he listened to what itachi said.

Sage naruto was stronger at that point though.

Thats possible.

@lukehero said:

@juiceboks: I thought he made all of those moves so he wouldn't over tax himself. I don't know about the whole speed blitzing tactic. If Naruto is allowed to use Sage mode can he summon his frog Homies before he and Percy Sage get raped by Genjutsu? To me they lose because they both sucked at Genjutsu counters, but the old frog couple seem to know how to use Genjustu, which IMO means they should know how to counter it..takes a leap of speculation, but that's really their only chance...I'll still take the Uchihas 9/10

Both Jiraiya and naruto know how to counter genjutsu. Granted Naruto couldn't break itachis genjutsu. And genjutsu can be broken with a partner so they could potentially break each other out of genjutsu.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi's hype solos

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By jashro44

@vintage_spiderman said:

Itachi's hype solos

I think Jiraiya was more hyped up personally. I mean even after he died we have pain saying he would have lost if he didn't hide his other bodies.....Shame he never had more feats. I still thought he was a good ninja but he gets overrated a bit IMO.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Summoning the frogs would be the much better option...I really don't remeber naruto or Pervy Sage having impressive Genjutsu counters during that time, at least not ones that were cannon. Maybe they did something during the fillers?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jashro44

@lukehero said:

@jashro44: Summoning the frogs would be the much better option...I really don't remeber naruto or Pervy Sage having impressive Genjutsu counters during that time, at least not ones that were cannon. Maybe they did something during the fillers?

No. While itachi was using genjutsu on naruto we see a flash back of Jiraiya training naruto on how to break genjutsu. Jiraiya also broke that lady out of itachis genjutsu in part one (all though I assume he used the partner method). I agree the toads would be a better method but it would take a while for Jiraiya to summon them, I think its possible him and naruto can survive long enough though.

Naruto failed to break itachis genjutsu despite the training. Jiraiya has more experience so I think he will be harder to get in genjutsu (all though admittedly I don't know if I can actually prove that). They might be able to break sasukes genjutsu. His wasn't quite as good Itachis. Then again he did fool danzo.

I'm mostly just saying there are ways to counter genjutsu.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: itachi was in yuura's body at that point, he couldn't use his stronger techniques. kakashi explained that you suffer the full effects of his genjutsu the instant you're caught, so dispelling the technique is not possible.

Off topic, that's one of the better moments of anime imo, the soundtrack fits perfectly with the situation they are in.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Kaguya's will bz(black zetsu) stated he was unbeatable at one point in time also he was the first to react to lightning on panel(Kakashi supposedly react to and cut lightning with raikiri)

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Kaguya's will bz(black zetsu) stated he was unbeatable at one point in time also he was the first to react to lightning on panel(Kakashi supposedly react to and cut lightning with raikiri)

He only said that because of the yata mirror. The lightning part isn't hype, thats an actual feat.

@jashro44: itachi was in yuura's body at that point, he couldn't use his stronger techniques. kakashi explained that you suffer the full effects of his genjutsu the instant you're caught, so dispelling the technique is not possible.

I see. What about sasukes genjutsu though? Do you think its possible to counter that?

Off topic, that's one of the better moments of anime imo, the soundtrack fits perfectly with the situation they are in.

The moment Jiraiya was training naruto to break genjutsu?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@jashro44: I think it is possible. Sasuke wasn't extremely overpowered with genjutsu like itachi was, and naruto at least knows the basics. The reason you can't counter itachi's genjutsu is because by the time you do that, the victim has already spent days getting stabbed.

The part where kakashi explains about itachi's abilities.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: the feat was hype *maxillian voice*

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I believe Itachi and sasuke pull off the win due to Amaterasu spam

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By jashro44

@vintage_spiderman said:

@jashro44: I believe Itachi and sasuke pull off the win due to Amaterasu spam

Alright. Do you think narutos sensory abilities can potentially help dodge amaterasu?

CaptainUzi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At the five kage summit Naruto hasn't even mastered the rasen-shuriken yet iirc, Sasuke at this point was leaps and bounds ahead of Naruto at this point in time. He could probably catch Naruto in Genjutsu and make him claw his own eyes out, not to mention the use of Amaterasu and Susanoo. Jiraiya couldn't even beat Nagatos visual prowess, never mind Itachi's. Nagato couldn't perform Izanami and I really don't think Jiraiya would know what to do if Izanami occurred against him.

I'm going with team Uchiha for this one.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By slimj87d

Naruto and Sasuke are on par, but Jiraiya can barely hang with Itachi.

Because Itachi and Sasuke can summon susanoo very quickly, I would start Jiraiya in sage mode fused with Ma and Pa and Naruto to be base since he can access his sage mode rather quickly.

It would give a 50/50 debate with Jiraiya being MVP with frog song for their team. It'd be pretty even all around.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#29  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

Morals off, Itachi solos.

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By The_Titan_Lord

Team 1.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uchiha's

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Couldn't a morals off Itachi just seal both Naruto and Jiraya instantly? Wouldn't a morals off Naruto be covered in a fox cloak, Jiraya is awesome and Sasuke's out of his league in this fight with these 3.

Avatar image for immortalteknique
ImmortalTeknique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainuzi said:

At the five kage summit Naruto hasn't even mastered the rasen-shuriken yet iirc, Sasuke at this point was leaps and bounds ahead of Naruto at this point in time. He could probably catch Naruto in Genjutsu and make him claw his own eyes out, not to mention the use of Amaterasu and Susanoo. Jiraiya couldn't even beat Nagatos visual prowess, never mind Itachi's. Nagato couldn't perform Izanami and I really don't think Jiraiya would know what to do if Izanami occurred against him.

I'm going with team Uchiha for this one.

This. I'd be more inclined to maybe side with Team Toad Sage if this was post Killer Bee training Naruto.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By patrat18
Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Cosmic_Lantern

@captainuzi: How is that at all true when he used the rasenshuriken against pain numerous times BEFORE the kage summit? It was first used in chapter 339, five kage summit wasnt until chapter 450. It's definitely piercing his susano'o if the raikage can, genjutsu isn't a problem either honestly seeing as Ma and Pa are advanced genjutsu users and can break it highly doubt he'd need it due to the experience of fighting Sasuke. Honestly since morals are off he could use Kuramas power to beat them both with ease.

Naruto vs Sasuke morals off = Naruto 7/10 seeing as Sasuke has tried to kill him on numerous occasions whilst he focuses on bringing him back.

Itachi vs Jiraiya = 50/50 this is a far better match up than the one above, Jiraiyas jutsu and summoning would not be overwhelmed as easily as everyone thinks also, he's stated himself that he's fought uchiha in the past.

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiraiya can seal amaterasu.(thats out of the picture).

Jiraiya and naruto know about itachi's genjutsu and how it works (they wont get caught in it).

Jiraiya has sagemode for precog, threat perception and physical enhancements as well as chakra enhancement + kawazu kumite (for taijutsu and dodging high speed attacks) and he is constantly exchanging chakra with two toads (that eliminates genjutsu. again, just in case).

Jiraiya has two toads who use genjutsu via sonic attack (susano'o cant protect sasuke and itachi from sonic attacks and Itachi and Sasuke cant break out of sonic genjutsus). And in this type of genjutsu the Itachi and Sasuke cant maintain susano'o and naruto can kill them with rasenshuriken.

Milliardo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiraiya solos

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@a1l_s2a3m4e5n:

Jiraiya can seal amaterasu.(thats out of the picture).

Jiraiya and naruto know about itachi's genjutsu and how it works (they wont get caught in it).

Jiraiya has sagemode for precog, threat perception and physical enhancements as well as chakra enhancement + kawazu kumite (for taijutsu and dodging high speed attacks) and he is constantly exchanging chakra with two toads (that eliminates genjutsu. again, just in case).

Jiraiya has two toads who use genjutsu via sonic attack (susano'o cant protect sasuke and itachi from sonic attacks and Itachi and Sasuke cant break out of sonic genjutsus). And in this type of genjutsu the Itachi and Sasuke cant maintain susano'o and naruto can kill them with rasenshuriken.

Did you copy and paste this from the Itachi vs Jiraiya thread while adding Sasuke's name in? LOL

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By A1l_S2a3m4E5N

@TheVivas:

Pretty much, yeah.

didnt want to type anxmore.

Avatar image for cosmicmenosgrande
cosmicmenosgrande

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiraiya and Naruto hands down ....People praise Itachi so much ..yet ..a good percent of Itachi's feats are vs ninja who are drastically weaker than him like Kakashi, Kureni, and Diedara loool ..his best feat was in Edo Tensei for where he was immortal and had unlimited stamina.....also when he solo'd Orochimaru who was not being strategic and going off lust ..

Jiraiya and Naruto ...Jiraiya rapes Itachi with sound genjutsu ..Naruto finishes the job ..Good Game

Milliardo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiraiya and Naruto hands down ....People praise Itachi so much ..yet ..a good percent of Itachi's feats are vs ninja who are drastically weaker than him like Kakashi, Kureni, and Diedara loool ..his best feat was in Edo Tensei for where he was immortal and had unlimited stamina.....also when he solo'd Orochimaru who was not being strategic and going off lust ..

Jiraiya and Naruto ...Jiraiya rapes Itachi with sound genjutsu ..Naruto finishes the job ..Good Game

Jiraya gets susanoo blitzed.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Brothers

Milliardo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Milliardo

@cosmicmenosgrande said:

@milliardo: Sound Genjutsu disrupts Itachi and Sasuke's susanoo ..any vibrations do ...remember Kabuto used White Noise and trapped them both ? .....No such thing as a Susanoo blitz unless it's Sasuke alone ....Itachi's stamina is piss poor ...Naruto is immune to Genjutsu and too fast for Amaterasu .......Sasuke has a better chance alone in his new form, Itachi is very unimportant ..his limit is 2 MS techniques outside of Edo Form ....

lool Itachi was pushed to his limits by "Cursed Marked Sasuke" lool so who can he Susanoo blitz unless he's in Edo Form ?/ Jiraiya and Naruto FTW according to the manga and the "NEW DATABOOK"

G_G you guys think what you want ? but this is my take ...from the manga :D

because itachi is def gonna give him time to summon toads and get a perfect harmony. That sound genjutsu only worked on Pain because Jaraiya was far away from Pain and the sound travel through the pipes, to amp it, not to mention he didn't have anything to stop the toads from getting a perfect sync. if pain was close to jaraiya it wouldn't have worked, because he could just rush him. Kabuto jutsu is different because it restricts movement, Jaraiya's doesn't. Itachi would stomp Jaraiya the same way he did Orochi. Remember what happened to Kakashi, He knew how to break genjutsu and it failed him, he was getting mentally destroyed for several days in the genjutsu world, while a second hadn't even passed in the real world. How long would it take for Jaraiya toads to save him before he gets thrown in a coma? a serious Jaraiya already failed to even harm a itachi who wasn't even trying to fight.

Itachi was blind and planned his death against Sasuke.

Stop trolling. bro

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@a1l_s2a3m4e5n: I agree with you ....Naruto alone is more than enough for Itachi ...he alone can help Jman get into Sage Mode, Itachi will be at his limit once he tries Amaterasu ...sound genjutsu is the uchiha's worst enemy ..anything with vibrations ...take a look :D they can't even form Susanoo ....now ...i think that the New Sasuke can hold his own but Itachi is out of the equation

Umm...you do know that is not genjutsu right?

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2