User Lists: 0

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#303  Edited By Just_Banter

@morleericks: How wide is their cone of vision? By everything down, do you mean literally everything that isn't blocked by a wall downwards, or is the cone thinner than that? And since we know that some are docile and some aren't, does that mean we (and by we, I'm talking Ralph) has knowledge on them? If a docile one "scares" us, would that attract the attention of other spirits, or is it a quiet scare?

EDIT: Oh, and are the circles being different sizes representative of something, or are they all the same type regardless of size? Sorry for all the questions, but I'm probably going to make a really in depth post, and this is info I'd need. It would lower the amount of assumptions I'd have to make. Following that train of thought, are the ghosts mentally connected in some way? Just in case, I'd have to plan over if they are.

EDIT EDIT: And can you give me the dimensions of the room? I can scale from just a base dimension, like "the room is 30m x 45m" or something.

Shadowchaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: I'm buying the Canary Cry from the shop and since it's a item I'm using my power to make a second one.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@shadowchaos: No you're not. If you want 2 then buy 2 of them.

TheFlashFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: How much money did everyone start the match with?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_banter: They an see anything that isnt blocked by walls.

No, Ralph has no knowledge on them, he just knows they exist. Yes, if one scares you it may attract the attention of the others.

The size mean nothing. I was tired last night and was falling asleep. They are mentally connected in the fact that they know they are all stucj there and they know who is responsible. They are just taking it out on anyone.

All walkways are the size as the first pic above. Like 15 Ft wide and 20 Ft high. Pretty narrow but not too bad. If you've never seen the film you should watch it. It's actually really good imo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theflashfire: All different amounts based on how weak or strong their build was. The weaker the more money they received.

TheFlashFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309  Edited By TheFlashFire

@morleericks: Theen

Assuming radar sense means daredevil's sense ability, Exodus will get that. And I should have 210 left.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theflashfire: Why are you spending your money? Also, why can't you post from the account you joined with?

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: Okay, so the scares aren't physically damaging? And about how fast would they be in terms of reaction and movement speed?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_banter: idk..its some sort of just spawning themselves wherever they wish to be. Like at multiple places at once but they arent multiplying themselves or anything

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: Will they look if we throw a loud object against a wall or something?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jucaslucasa: probably. But they arent stupid.

I would have shared clips but cant. Youtube only has the full movie or terrible tributes

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: So they have pseudo teleportation? Are they intangible to us in every situation? What would happen if one were to run through one of them (assume they'd stand there and not attack, I'm asking if they can be run through)?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_banter: They cant be hurt without the spell barriers apparently.

And even that just temporarily bfr's them. For like 5 seconds

And it can be assumed that they can be run through. You only physically feel them if they attacks or they want you too.

Like I said, they aren't evil but you represent what they hate the most. Living beings capturing them and using them as amusement or collectibles.

Really the only way to defeat them is the book. They arent meant to be fought

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, if you'll excuse me, I need to spend some time in MS paint.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_banter: yes. If the machine was still working. But you broke that so it doesnt work right now

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: So are the walls unbreakable because of what the walls are made of or as a result of the barrier spells?

Shadowchaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks so you are saying I can't use my power which was approved and is a power in the store. And does this apply to all items in the store cause if so I have to question why you would let me have a power that would become useless without saying anything.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#323  Edited By Zetsu-San

@morleericks: @thatguywithheadphones:

A Stolen Power, and a Demon's Heart

The man who called himself "Isaac" screamed in pain as the field burned around him. I could already feel his existence fading as he lost the only thing linking him to the physical world. As an otherworldy being myself, I knew that destroying a vessel would only temporarily banish him from the physical world. Eventually humans will be drawn to this place due to it's constant fertility, and once again the land would be covered in crops allowing him to return to this world in some form or another. Unfortunately for him, I had no intentions of letting him off so easily. A shadow in the shape of my true appearance formed behind me as I lunged forward, plunging my hand though Isaac's chest.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

After devouring the demon's heart, I felt it's power surge through me. "Well miss Halloween Jane, it seems I don't need you anymore". I said, turning my attention to my partner. Testing my new found power I summoned both chains and spears of corn and surrounded her with them. She gave me a spiteful glare, yet didn't seem surprised in the least.

Just kidding!
Just kidding!

"Just kidding!" I said, as all of the weapons that had surrounded her disappeared. I smiled at her completely baffled expression. "But really... What should I do with you now? I mean I have accomplished what I was using you for... Oh, I have an idea!"

Will you be my friend?
Will you be my friend?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowchaos: Thats why there was ??? By your power. And its only at the store in case someone else wanted it. It kind of ruins the game but I will allow ot. But you cant purchase powers and multiply them. That ruins the point of a store. I remember you saying you could break the game and I see why you would come to that belief. But there are things that exist in this place that would make that power useless. I dont want to pit you against them but buying a power and multiplying it over and over is abusing it.

I cant put limits on item creation as its too late... But i can make you fight something that will not care regardless if you have that power or not

@just_banter: because they are/were magic. You just destroyed the machine that illuminated the words. The inscriptions arent being activated so they cant do anything of significance to the ghosts. The words have to be said or forced against them.

Shadowchaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#326  Edited By DarkRaiden

@morleericks: Just checking on the state of that boss battle thread....

- 55 wins and counting. 3 tournaments.

http://www.warwithwords.com

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: Okay, I've got a pretty good plan, in my opinion anyway, but before I put it in writing there are some things that need clarifying as it's based on some of the things you've said and I don't know if you meant to say what you did.

1. When you say that all the ghosts are pissed and sort of "mentally linked" due to them all being pissed off, that would mean that they all have thoughts, right? They're not just mindless annoyed ghosts? Further proof is you saying that "they're not stupid" which would imply rational thought.
  2. Exactly what type of scare do the docile ghosts go for? It doesn't involve physical injury right? I'm picking up that it's just a sort of horror movie jump scare scary scene type deal, am I wrong in that thinking?
  3. Are the dark spirits I can summon with the book more powerful than the ghosts?
  4. Can all three of us become ethereal with the book, or is it just one (or two)?
  5. When we're etereal, can we still be attacked by the ghosts, and to that extent, can we attack them?
  6. They are ghosts right? As in, vengeful spirits, human souls become corrupt and that type of deal?
  7. I'm assuming that an ethereal person can get through the door, but can the ghosts?
  8. What types of attacks do the hostile ghosts use? Is it an insta death attack or do they sort of just stab/punch/spirit stuff you to death? Are there attacks dodge-able (in theory, I know they're invisible)?
  9. Can a docile ghost turn into a hostile one?

I think I have answers on all this stuff but I wanna be sure they're the right answers before I put it onto paper.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_banter: Bro. You have to watch the film I guess. i have answered all of those already.

1. No. They aren't stupid but they are insane. They certainly display emotion theoighout the film. Just look it up on youtube and watch the terrible tributes if you must. You do know what ghosts these are correct?

2. They scare just to scare/terrify you. They dont want you there but they more so want to leave and be free

3. No. The ghosts are very powerful themselves. You can only summon ghosts like that. When you reach a certain level. Like....13. Lol. You can summon more powerful beings

4.Just whoever has the book in their possession

5. Ethereal form grants you the ability to not take harm from anyone or anything for the time allotted.But unlike most Ethereal forms, you CAN cause physical damage to an enemy

6. Yea i already said why they are angry

7. What door? The one that required a key? No. And the barrier spells block any ghost from moving through it

8. Hard to say. Really have to watch the film. Some attack wildly and others use unreal strength to break bones and rip people apart

9. No... They are tormented altogether but they are each specifically different in their nature.

That have videos that explains all 13 of them.

But if you are thinking of actually fighting them, I already said that would be unwise and you wouldnt be doing much without the book. Even then, the book wont destroy them. It will just control them.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#330  Edited By Just_Banter

@morleericks: Trust me, I'm not planning on fighting my way through lol. I'm just thinking up some worst case scenarios. What's the film called? And by control them are you referring too the ghosts already there or the ghosts I can summon? I don't remember you mentioning the book being able to control the ghosts.

EDIT: Dw, reverse image search. Thir13en ghosts, got it.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_banter: No its an unknown language that is only understood by the book holder

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: Alright, my plans finished, just waiting for Jucas to assess it before we put it up and (hopefully) not die. But since I really wanna cover those bases and this could be a fatal flaw, the ghosts are the same type from 13 ghosts right? I get that they're not the same characters (maybe?) but what I mean is do the ghosts work the same way and are bound to the same rules, strengths, and weaknesses as the ghosts from 13 ghosts?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_banter: they have no weaknesses. Anything they were vulnerable to you destroyed.

This is going to be a very tough challenge. You can do alot of things but its very hard to pass this.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: I know that. I'm asking if they'd have the same base weaknesses, not if I could exploit them. For example, in the films, they run from burning metal. We can't exploit it, but would they still have that weakness? Pretty much I'm asking if they're the same as the 13 ghosts ghosts, or if their abilities are different and they're just loosely based off of the 13.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_banter: Burning metal?

Notably, in the 2001 film, ghosts such as The Jackal retreat from quicksilver flares and briefly disappear. According to the script, this is because burning metal temporarily disrupts ghosts' spectral energy.

This is just an example. Obviously it's not a weakness we can exploit, and it's not something I'm planning too exploit. I just want to know if they work the same way as the 13 ghosts ghosts.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_banter: Would have been good research but yea, I kind of forgot about that. It would remain the same with these ghosts. Problem is, once you do that to one,it will literally take no time for the others to know exactly where you are

But glad to see you are putting effort into it

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: So they function the same then? Nice, that means I don't have to change my post.

Now then, before I go through this I'd like to make a key for the diagrams:

Blue = Me (just_banter)

Red = Jucas

Green = Ralph

Grey = Ghosts line of sight.

Another note, since the ghosts frequently box on with normal people, for the sake of stressing my argument I'm adding a little clock which I'll add time to with every move to show how long this operation will take in real time.

Okay, now then:

Step 1:

Pretty simple step. We're all silenced so although the ghosts know they've been released, they don't know that where we are. As a group, we all know the plan and our roles as we all go up to the first wall, lined up like this:

No Caption Provided

We'd be closer together but you get the point. After that, I detect the ghosts location with my hearing abilities (which I've already showcased multiple times). From the 13 ghosts wiki:

• The noises which are heard when a ghost is present are screaming, gasping and moaning in the 1960 film; while in the 2001 film it is faint, eerie shrieks and whispers.
http://13ghosts.wikia.com/wiki/Ghosts

Basically, the ghosts make noises, so I know where the first blue one is at a minimum (although I should probably be able to here all of them, we're sticking with just the first one).

After I know the ghosts location, I turn the corner to meet it and at the same time put up a Nagi field:

With this, the other ghosts in the vicinity will not hear me coming. Now, my character is a certified bullet timer:

No Caption Provided

This is obviously well beyond what any human can do. With that, his snap should be happening faster than a human can as well, as it's the same things that are moving. Do me a favor, look at your hand and snap. Was that fast? The answer is quite obviously yes. And this is a normal humans snap (unless you're superhuman, in that case my bad), which goes through in almost no time at all. Basically, my characters act of standing and snapping takes place in unison, and as such, the field is probably up before the ghost even notices.

Time elapsed - .05 seconds (bit of a lowball as well tbh)

Step 2:

Now, the field is up, and with that the two people behind me start moving. Now, the ghost is probably coming for me as I'm the one who turned the corner first. Now, I'm not ignoring it, nor am I attacking it. I know its rough location based on the noises around it, and as such am ready for the scare.

Now, Akame is by no means a coward. To be quite frank, she's been through hell.

No Caption Provided

She's talking about her sister here by the way, and her merely getting serious was enough to scare the deranged murderous psychopath she was fighting.

And when I say that she was brought up in hell, I meant it. She was brought up to be an assassin, and put through a brutal training program when she was only a child.

When Akame was a child, her parents sold both her and her sister Kurome to the Empire, and they were forced to participate in a cruel exam, being put inside of a forest inhabited by many Danger Beasts, the only goal being to survive and escape the forest.Out of 100 children participating in the exam, Akame and her sister are among the few who manage to survive, but are parted when Gozuki refuses to allow the siblings to join the same group, noting that it would be bad for them to depend on each other. As the stronger of the two sisters, Akame is accepted into Gozuki's new Assassin squad, theElite Seven, and is trained in the arts of espionage and combat, becoming a highly effective killer.

A younger AkameThe seven were given Shingu, weapons in which the Emperor 400 years ago created in order to surpass the Teigu but failed to surpass them. Akame was given Kiriichimonji, a Shingu where wounds inflicted by the katana cannot be healed. After a long unspecified period of time training, the seven were given their first mission. Akame was sent to kill Martha, a person in the nearby village who was a Revolutionary Army spy and also a close friend to Akame. This was done to test her resolve as Gozuki feared that she was far too kind for their purposes.

As the others finished their missions successfully, Akame led Martha to a graveyard with the intention of proving that Martha was innocent. Martha denies the claim and Akame tries to leave, proving to herself that the information that she was given was incorrect. However, Martha uses the moment when Akame turned her back to her to strike at her. Realizing the truth of the information she was given, Akame cuts her down and Martha dies by Akame's blade and this brings tears to Akame's eye.

There's no real individual scan to do justice of how horrendous this experience actually was. The series called Akame Ga Kill: Zero is about this time, so read it if you don't believe me. That was just an excerpt from the wiki.

No Caption Provided

This is Akame murdering her friends. When she says "eliminate" or "bury" (depending on the translation) she literally becomes devoid of all emotion. That's blood btw, not tears, it was drawn that way to show that she buried her emotions, hence the blood of her friends being in the place of her tears.

Anyway, this should be proof enough that the ghosts scare tactic won't do much to my character in the little time it would actually have to work with.

Well, back on track. I dance around where its location should be with skill, just in case it reaches out, and we reach the next corner.

At this point, we're positioned like this:

No Caption Provided

Now, Ralph is still running, having not stopped at all, and is just, just outside of the hostiles view. This brings us into our next step, but before that:

Total time elapsed - 1 second (speed to prove this shown later on, this is also a pretty massive lowball as it should probably be half that.

Step 3:

Now then, this is where ol' Ralphy boy shines. He bolts it straight left and goes into the opposite corner, like so:

No Caption Provided

Now then, Ralph is very fast:

No Caption Provided

Here he's able to make 4 trained SWAT agents look as if they're moving in slow motion. His speed is very well demonstrated against the last guy, where he walks several feet almost before the guy starts falling. As such, if he's sprinting at full tilt, how fast do you think he could move? Definitely superhumanly, that's for sure, lets say he covers that distance in half a second, as it's really not that big of a gap at all.

Total time elapsed - 1.5 seconds

Now then, whilst this happens, the two hostile ghosts very obviously notice him, and give chase. You say that the ghosts have a sort of warpy teleport type thing going on, which I agree with. The ghosts are still slaves to their reactions though, and I very much doubt that they start moving before Ralph turns the corner (if this isn't the case, I'd need a feat to showcase it, and as much as I looked they simply don't have one). Anyway, it would take one teleport for the closer ghost to reach Ralph, and maybe 2 for the further one, due to the wall being in the way. Either way, it should take about .5 seconds for ghost number 1 to reach him (taking the ghost noticing him, deciding to murderize him, track his movement, and teleport to him), and maybe 1 second for ghost number 2. But that isn't really important. What is important is that both ghosts are going to be drawn to Ralph. We wait .5 seconds and it should look something like this:

No Caption Provided

With ghost number 1 already on Ralph, and ghost number 2 already moving towards him. This ends step 3.

Total time elapsed - 2 seconds

Step 4:

Part A:

Ralph's bit is here. To put it simply, Ralph is a bit of a tank. And with the help from his battle computer, is not someone you want to mess with:

Here are two different explanations as to how his battle computer works, by the man himself. It works by calculating the desired result (in Ralph's case, not dying) and working its way back to where he is currently. Now then, the ghosts aren't exactly the most skilled fighters in the world, in fact, from what I can gather, they're just normal dead people, enhanced by the fact that they're dead. From the wiki:

In the films, while it isn't fully specified how they form, a deceased person's soul might remain bound to the plane of the living when it's unable or unwilling to cross over to the next plane after death typically due to unresolved issues. The duration of their stay is indefinite lasting years or even centuries such as with Isabella Smith who's been here since the 18th century. It has been suggested their formation may be the byproduct of a high concentration of great emotional intensity upon their moment of passing.

Simply put, they were normal people. So unless a "these ghosts were all superheroes" is getting pulled, these guys don't have that much skill.

This is the level of skill we're dealing with, they're not exactly Bruce Lee.
This is the level of skill we're dealing with, they're not exactly Bruce Lee.

Being unskilled, they will most likely attempt to either grab Ralph, or cut him up a bunch, as happens in the films. Ralph's battle computer is going to be a ridiculous asset here, predicting what an unskilled, chaotic opponent would do, and letting Ralph know the moves which are most likely coming. With this, Ralph could probably last a few minutes to be frank, but lets just say the ghosts will get him to a point where he can be killed within... 7 seconds? Yeah, lets go with that. A battle computer wielding, near FTE bullet timer has his clock set at 7 seconds until death. And in the time it took ghost number two to arrive, .5 seconds have already passed..

Oh, and to show that the battle computer can be usable for Ralph, here are some of Yulaw's fighting clips

Loading Video...

He does lots of ridiculous agility stunts throughout the video. Basically, Ralph is skilled and agile enough to use his battle computer.

Total time elapsed - 2.5 seconds

Time until Ralph dies - 6.5 seconds.

Part B:

Now that Ralph has drawn their attention, it is safe for Jucas to run and get the book, but he doesn't have to run far, he just needs to jump a bit to his left. Like so:

No Caption Provided

This is what the map should be looking like. Now then, Jucas can jump pretty damn far, and pretty damn quickly at that:

No Caption Provided

He can jump several hundred feet within 3.24 seconds (timed by yours truly and a stopwatch, I try). He's jumping like 10 feet here. Now, he does have to start and stop so I'll add .7 seconds onto this (which is super generous btw). But, if we assume that the gap is 200 feet (just look at the length, it's easily over 100 at least), that would mean he's jumping one twentieth of the distance, which should mean it would take one twentieth of the time. 3.24 divided by 20 is 0.162 seconds, which adding that .7 seconds, makes it 0.862 seconds.

Total time elapsed - 2.662 seconds

Time until Ralph dies - 5.638 seconds.

After that, he uses Steal and takes the book from the pedestal, as he'd have a clear line of sight on the book. That takes no time at all since it literally teleports the item into his hand but lets just say .1 seconds:

Total time elapsed - 2.762 seconds

time until Ralph dies - 5.538 seconds

During this time I've also moved up next to Jucas.

Step 5:

Now that Jucas has the book, his first move is to summon 5 dark spirits and send them straight for the 2 ghosts that are attacking Ralph. Even if the ghosts present are stronger than the ones we can summon, a 5v2 should definitely fall into our favor (a docile can't turn hostile so its assumed a 5v2, though I don't see a 5v3 being much different). On top of this, the ghosts will be very much focused on Ralph, so our ghosts would have the element of surprise.

Lets say it took the ghosts 2 seconds to get there:

Total time elapsed - 4.662 seconds

Time until Ralph dies - 3.538 seconds.

Basically, this is the amount of time that would have passed since I first turned the corner and snapped my fingers. If the plan is to fail, I'd need some serious feats to back up the claim, as to be frank the ghosts should have no real idea what's happening.

After that, it turns into a ghost themed handicap match, with our ghosts being the winners. After that, we walk through the place (with the aid of my seismic sense), detect the ghosts (due to the noise around them), and have a whole bunch of 5v1 ghost fights. We take out the blue one in front of us first, before sending the ghosts into the middle room for a 5v2, then make our way around for a 5v3 to the right of the starting area to finish it. That would leave it with just us and the ghosts who are locked behind the walls in their own rooms or whatever they are. Bearing in mind we wouldn't be rushing through this, we'd take it nice and slow, allowing our ghosts to replenish themselves. The lsat thing we want is to rush things at this point.

After that, we explore whilst searching for an exit, and see what we find.

In case something goes wrong:

Here are some scans of Wolverine's healing factor in case you dictate that I take some damage from the first ghost somehow. Couldn't find the scan of it, but from the wiki:

Adamantium plays a crucial role in the speed of Wolverine's healing as well because of the fact that it produces a poison that his immune system fights off regularly. It is said that without the adamantium, his healing rate increases. This power even amends psychological wounds inflicted as a result of traumatic experiences. However, Wolverine's healing powers force his mind to suppress the memories, sometimes resulting in amnesia. Wolverine sometimes calls this his mental scar tissue.

Basically, I don't think there'd be any psychological damage from the encounter with the first docile.

Since I'm not the one in immediate danger, I doubt I'd get tagged up, but just in case:

Here's Wolvie getting his heart imploded and getting up in a couple of panels. Judging by the conversation length, it seemed to be around a minute.

Also, in case the docile is still undetectable at the beginning, despite the noise:

No Caption Provided

Assassin has the innate talent of detecting danger, wherever it may be. Think of it as a budget spider sense.

Now, this is where a big point is being made. And don't get me wrong, we're following the above plan, which means I'm not attacking anything, but in case something goes really wrong, I'll put this point out there.

No Caption Provided

This is Wabisuke successfully cutting a hollow. Do you know what the description of a hollow is?

Hollows (虚 (ホロウ), Horō) are a race of creatures which are born from Human souls who, for various reasons, do not cross over toSoul Society after their death and stay in the Human World for too long. They are corrupt spirits with supernatural powers which devour the souls of both living and deceased Humans. Hollows settle inHueco Mundo, but can cross over to the Human World and Soul Society. Hollows are the opposite of Humans.[1]

Do you know what the ghosts from 13 ghosts are described as?

Ghosts are the remnant, disembodied spirits (or spectral entities) of the deceased. Frequently, a person's ghost may remain bound to Earth after death, usually due to unresolved issues from when that person was alive. They have appeared in the 1960 film, 13 Ghosts and the 2001 remake, Thirteen Ghosts.

I'll let this point sink in. Note that I'm not going to be running around trying to cut the ghosts in half, this is just a point if worst comes to worst, we're not totally defenseless.

So, how did we go? I think I've put forward a decent argument for the three of us here, so even though it's ultimately your decision, I'm gonna need some convincing that we'd actually go down here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let them be?

@just_banter@jucaslucasa

Ralph's battle computer is going to be a ridiculous asset here, predicting what an unskilled, chaotic opponent would do, and letting Ralph know the moves which are most likely coming. With this, Ralph could probably last a few minutes to be frank, but lets just say the ghosts will get him to a point where he can be killed within... 7 seconds? Yeah, lets go with that. A battle computer wielding, near FTE bullet timer has his clock set at 7 seconds until death. And in the time it took ghost number two to arrive, .5 seconds have already passed..

Yes, he has the battle computer but how does he prepare for a wild and aimless attack from an invisible entity he cannot see? I told you the ghosts locations. Not that they would freely show themselves.

We're all silenced so although the ghosts know they've been released, they don't know that where we are. As a group, we all know the plan and our roles as we all go up to the first wall, lined up like this:

Well they do.. As I referred to earlier..when the machine was broken and they were released from their containers, they are fully aware that an outside source was responsible. Then they heard the door above them slam. In all honesty, they would have most likely met you 3 at the bottom of the steps immediately..Like all of them at once... You would have seen them as you were coming down the steps.

Now that Jucas has the book, his first move is to summon 5 dark spirits and send them straight for the 2 ghosts that are attacking Ralph. Even if the ghosts present are stronger than the ones we can summon, a 5v2 should definitely fall into our favor (a docile can't turn hostile so its assumed a 5v2, though I don't see a 5v3 being much different)

Why would you feel the need to engage them in any capacity? summon or not.

The book has the power to completely control them. Literally reciting the book would have halted them in their tracks in front of you. Why do all of this extra work? I certainly appreciate the effort and it will serve you well going forward but it was unnecessary in this part of the scenario.

So, how did we go? I think I've put forward a decent argument for the three of us here, so even though it's ultimately your decision, I'm gonna need some convincing that we'd actually go down here.

Well you don't need cold hard and researched facts for me to give you a counter. It seems more so like assumptions and overlooked segments of the scenario.

Who said they would constantly be visible? Not unless you hold the book can you see them at all times. In the movie, its the glasses.

Loading Video...

Even with the glasses she still seems to vanish at will directly in his line of sight regardless of specially crafted glasses.

Then saying they wouldn't know where you were...very clearly they would but that would make it nearly impossible for you to create a great strategy.

Then you are using Ralph as a decoy. What's to say he would agree to that? Why would he agree to that? Even he was displaying a sense of fear at what dwells in this basement..?

TO THE RESULTS -

BECAUSE you used Ralph as a troll, and you strategy to misdirect or confuse the ghosts was very detailed and thought out, You do attain Ash's Book.

DAMAGE - ehh... not much if any really. Ralph ,may be slung around a bit here even though he is superhuman with amazing abilities, against these undead beings it does not matter. Normal people while alive or not. Ralph sustains a few cuts and bruises from being slammed into a wall. (Wanted to find the ghost with the bullet holes all over him. A gif or something. he'd be the one doing most of it)

You find a recorder beside the book

Jigsaw: "Hello, You've made it this far and that in itself is very impressive..but not even close to done. Look up from the book and you will see 13 tormented souls adhering to the Book's sheer power. Look into their eyes. Were they not people once. Just as you and I?

The book you are holding keeps them bound to Earth. Destroy the book and you will release them into their rightful end. They will be free and permitted to leave this dreadful place. No one should be held against their will right? Or, keep the book the book intact. Keep them as slaves to cater to your every whim. But be aware that any potential damage inflicted on the book unleashes them from their shackles to this world anyway. They will most certainly have a grudge and they will most certainly unleash their wrath upon you.

All in all, guard that book like it was your only child. But then again, choice is yours."

Results-

You got the book! Nice! You possess Great Power..but as Jigsaw pointed out, you're playing a deadly game of hot potato if you choose to keep it. And do you trust Ash to do what's right? Will you even give him the book? Is the reward he is offering worth more than the book? We will see.

For this (btw i have to look over everyone's points. I am a little cloudy on where everyone is)

You receive $130 each, You move up to your next level and only have 10 more pts to gain until the following level.

So, quite a bit of progress for such an odd scenario.

hopefully I adequately answered your questions and concerns. You had many lol but that's what makes this fun

Now Next action.

@darkraiden Your battle thread is up.

@lunacyde@one_upper@sonsofalchemy Been quite a while since your response. You will die tonight if you do not respond. And I've seen you active on here Lol So why not just say you're dropping out of this? Don't join if you don't have the time. I clearly stated that early on. Your body will be left where it is and your loot will either become part of the store or lie around for another participant to find it. Or worst, something else will find it.... You all have 4 hrs.

@zetsumoto@thatguywithheadphones

I take it you both are doing something together? Cool Just let me know when you make an official action

@serpinethegreen

need your action bud

@just_banter@jucaslucasa

Great work. Let's keep it going

@soulsexodus@shadowchaos

You can buy Canary Cry that's fine but still need an action from you guys.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jucaslucasa: @morleericks: Well, guess I can't complain against outcomes if we didn't die. But I thought that the ghosts are bound by the barrier spell so they can't leave regardless of who has the book? Unless you're talking about the 5 summonable ones, which is fair enough.

Were we able to find an exit or are we still in the basement?

OldKaiser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#342  Edited By OldKaiser

@morleericks: Next time you do one of these, please tag me so I can join.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_banter: I think we can stop the spells on the walls with the book.

Shadowchaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: Becauuse I just won a fight lol And DD's radar sense is sweet.

@shadowchaos:

I lean on my knees, panting. "Phew. That was tough. Where do you think we should go next?"

"Well you were standing outside this building so we might as well explore it." Cain said as he created some sheathes and holsters for his weapons. He then created a rag and wiped off any blood that was on him then offered a clean one to souls before he walked into the building.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_banter: Lol for the 15th time... You broke the machine...the walls no longer work.. Why do you think they left their holding cells? Or were even able to?

But the book has the power to hold them too.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: Didn't you say they'd get BFR'd for a bit if they were pressed up against the wall though? If the walls are everywhere, i don't see how they'd leave, and if they could and that's what they want to do, I don't see why they wouldn't have left immediately.

Either way it doesn't really matter I guess. So are we still down in the basement or did we find an exit?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_banter: Yes. They would get bfr'd if the walls were still active with the spells.

We were also on the subject on what weaknesses they Could have had. But you broke the machine which fueled the spells on the first place. Now, they are just engravings in glass.

Yes. You got the book. How do you think you get out of the room? The door just slammed behind you I never said it couldn't be opened again. I cant keep helping you through your scenarios. No one else is getting assistance. They are just figuring it out. I dont feel its fair

And once again, the book is can do alot of things. Its up to you what you do with it though. Give it back to Ash. Keep it. Destroy it. Do something else...

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: Help? At the end of my post I said that we explored a bit to see what we would find whilst looking for an exit, then in the results post you made you just asked for the next action. And in the first post after the door slammed I said that I tried it to see if it would open, just in case, and you didn't mention it afterwards so I assumed it didn't budge.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: The LTSR key? I should do, I don't see why I would have left it. But the lock would be on the floor of the third floor, so I don't see why it would be relevant. Either way, I won't complain. I'm fine with being out of the basement, I know our next decision but I'm at school atm so I'll do it when I get home.