H2H only

UFC arena

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'll throw Jessica the bone here. She has a sizable strength advantage and was definitely a proficient, dexterous fighter in her own right.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Captain America wins this easily. Jessica hasn't done anything close to Cap.

She got tazed and passed out, Cap took it and beat up the elevator full of SHIELD soldiers. Cap also seems stronger than her. He's much faster and agile, the significantly better fighter, and much more durable.

Captain America 10/10

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7d98090c8ef
deactivated-5c7d98090c8ef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap actually seems to be superhuman.

Ie- Durability, strength, speed ect...

Jessica only seems to be strong

Cap wins

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap wins very easily

UFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap took it and beat up the elevator full of SHIELD soldiers.

when was this in first avenger?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c3aa070510fb
deactivated-5c3aa070510fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll throw Jessica the bone here. She has a sizable strength advantage and was definitely a proficient, dexterous fighter in her own right.

I don't see how she can compare to cap. Steve defeated bucky he is basically just as enhanced as himself, and is more skilled than Jessica. His blows can definitely hurt her. And I mean if we compare combat feats Jessica was taken down by those security people with the cattle prod, while Steve defeated trained shield agents and Brock Rumlow in an elevator while they used magnetic cuffs. And I don't see jessica tagging Steve either. Steve was able to keep up with Bucky (he seemed to avoid more hits than he got tagged with) and Bucky blocked bullets with his arm. Plus theres the whole quin jet scene which I don't think someone like Nuke could come close to replicating (I know Jessica was injured against Nuke but Steve seems far above Nukes skill and speed level as far as we know).

Steve is just to skilled and agile for her.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5c3aa070510fb
deactivated-5c3aa070510fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: I missed that. I don't remember that movie enough to comment.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Cap slaughters as hes so op in the films.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uft said:

was in winter soldier.

as for topic cap has way better physicals and skill he should stomp

Kitsune_Kusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uft said:

1st avenger includes 1st cap movie feats right? b/c he kinda chased down a car.... even in 1930-1940 that was at least 30-50 mph...fastest clocked human speed is 28 mph...JJ has no speed feats if i'm not mistaken....and her best strength feat I can think was picking up the rear end of a sports car which was roughly a 600 lbs deadlift...that's not even Olympic athlete...and she's shown no H2H feats aside from beating up a rugby team...

NotoriousLe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap. Better fighter and his strength isn't that far off imo. Definitely enough to take Jessica out, seeing as though she doesn't have stellar durability.

Tayssti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Tayssti

Cap still had some good feats from his first movie. Held a motorcycle with 3 women on top of it with no stain at all (approx. 1000lbs) He punched through high pressure submarine glass white under water with no leverage. His other striking feats were pretty good too. He was still sending full armored hydra men flying meters in any direction. Jumped a huge distance while the Hydra base was burning down and like mentioned before ran fast enough to catch an old 40's car. Took a ton of hits from Red Skull who was just as enhanced as Cap and left a fist impression in pretty thick steel.

Cap takes this pretty easily.

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By katanalauncher

Cap even in the first movie is still a war veteran and a tactical genius, still the best soldier at the time.

Even though he's a more skilled fighter in TWS, Cap in first Avenger is more than enough to beat Jessica 10/10 times.

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ends in marriage.

No Caption Provided
juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 juiceboks  Moderator

Cap replicates what Robyn did with the wooden plank with a shield ricochet. Or just shield bashes outright I guess.

Avatar image for deactivated-5aaf5b14aa8f1
deactivated-5aaf5b14aa8f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: He shield bashes with no shield ? Makes sense

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@kgb725: His unwavering patriotism is a shield to all, no need for a metal representation of it to defeat his enemies.

Jessica's sharp wit and cynicism are no match.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meaningless. A blow to the head by an a shorter much weaker female put her out until the morning. Cap wrecks her to hell and back.

@tayssti said:

Cap still had some good feats from his first movie. Held a motorcycle with 3 women on top of it with no stain at all (approx. 1000lbs) He punched through high pressure submarine glass white under water with no leverage. His other striking feats were pretty good too. He was still sending full armored hydra men flying meters in any direction. Jumped a huge distance while the Hydra base was burning down and like mentioned before ran fast enough to catch an old 40's car. Took a ton of hits from Red Skull who was just as enhanced as Cap and left a fist impression in pretty thick steel.

F*cking this.

He breaks her in half without effort. In fact, I go as far as to see he one shots.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

Meaningless. A blow to the head by an a shorter much weaker female put her out until the morning. Cap wrecks her to hell and back.

@tayssti said:

F*cking this.

He breaks her in half without effort. In fact, I go as far as to see he one shots.

That's an inconsistency. Jessica took many blows from Luke Cage while he was completely bloodlusted and trying to kill her and walked away with no serious injuries. Jessica was caught off guard by Ruben's sister, plus she had a weapon. Getting caught off guard makes a HUGE difference... And even then it's still a big inconsistency, because Jessica was also caught off guard by that speeding van that sent her smashing into the asphalt. Jessica's body caved in the van's engine, yet all she received was a broken rib, something she was able to continue fighting with, and she was back on her feet within a couple seconds. Her durability is just as superhuman as her strength.

FatherChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People say that JJ is stronger than Cap, but I can't imagine her punching through submarine glass underwater and tossing the guy inside onto land. Plus Cap seems to use his strength more than JJ, like when he tosses heavily armored Hydra guys a dozen feet into the air.

Victoryyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jessica seduces cap and then shoves a smoke bomb down caps throat and ko's him

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She's magic, she can talk to people through the telephone without even pressing "accept" .. Pretty crazy.

Space_Coyote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Cap in a semi decent fight

Killermovies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

She's magic, she can talk to people through the telephone without even pressing "accept" .. Pretty crazy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Anyway he wrecks her, she has great durability from the Luke Cage fight, but she has 0 training. Cap in First Avenger still fights like a well trained solider. He beats the crap out of her(assuming he is willing to hit a woman) with WWII morals and stuff....

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To be honest I see her winning BECAUSE I believe she will fight dirty and kick him in the balls, scratch his eyes out etc. Once she gets his man jewels its all over. And this only works because he would go soft on her cause she is a woman.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Iragexcudder

@lukehero: 24K posts!! We should call you DonLukeHeroDave

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By buttersdaman000

Cap still wrecks

Amnesiak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap

dorukesin1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steve one shots

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Bossmonster

@nickzambuto said:

That's an inconsistency. Jessica took many blows from Luke Cage while he was completely bloodlusted and trying to kill her and walked away with no serious injuries. Jessica was caught off guard by Ruben's sister, plus she had a weapon. Getting caught off guard makes a HUGE difference... And even then it's still a big inconsistency, because Jessica was also caught off guard by that speeding van that sent her smashing into the asphalt. Jessica's body caved in the van's engine, yet all she received was a broken rib, something she was able to continue fighting with, and she was back on her feet within a couple seconds. Her durability is just as superhuman as her strength.

First off, you are mistaken. The lamest part of that show is how they sh*t on Cage. He actually never lands a blow on her that I can remember. I'll post the video link below. Cage should be able to 1 shot.

Second, it's not inconsistent. When she first learned Trish was taking Martial arts, she got bodied by her and the simple throw had her in pain. When she was attacked by mind controlled men, she left with several cuts to her fact. With Broken ribs, she could not beat the cop guy that only was getting an adrenal dump and increased aggression. (I can't remember his name. He was taking pills) Before he took the pills, he nearly stalemated her after he broke into killgraves house and was trying to "save" her (They both said they were holding back, but she should have made handled easily.)

Also, the blow to the head, put her out until the next day. Also, getting hit by the car was a good feat for her, but it's still in the range of what we've seen. Not only did it KO her, but it broke some of her ribs.

When she and Luke were in the bar fight, one of those guys were able to grab and get into a struggle with her. She put into a normal looking amount of effort to get him off her, compared to Cage who shook off the entire group and while he did seem to put in effort to get free, they seem to put in more effort to hold him in the first place.

Point being, Jessica is a horrible fight. Next to no skills. She is not very fast either. She does have striking power, but nothing cap hasn't shown in his first movie and Cap has also demonstrate considerable more. The cracking the glass of the sub, while underwater is nuts.

Which is why I say, by all rights, Cap could 1 shot her. However, they don't exchange more than a few moves before he puts her down.

Either he puts her down out right.

Counter punches her and puts her down out right.

Or they exchange hands a few times and then he counters her and puts her down outright.

Either way, it's a stomp.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2RivIH2wtk

I don't know why it won't pull the video.....

swiftbullet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By swiftbullet

Captain America obviously.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap destroys her. Her durability was so poor.

omnipotence88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain America

Masterpiece1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jessica Jones was brought down by 4 tazers at the same time while wearing casual clothes, and she didnt even pass out, all the guys she was fighting were saying how the tazers didnt have a big effect on her.

Cap was wearing kevlar and had to deal with less tazers so cut the crap.

He's much better at H2H than her but she seems stronger than him, since we saw her stop a moving car with one hand a lift a car like it was a butterfly.

I'll give to Cap 6/10 but all in a good fight since he can't oneshot her, but i think she could one shot him.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap, but Jessica's not getting stomped.

Avatar image for drsheldoncooper
DrSheldonCooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap without any problems.

GWHH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap with as easy win.

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why does this exist?

Cap stomps. Lock it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap wins but its not a stomp

Aka_aka_aka_ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jessica. Now that we know Jessica is considerably stronger, given that this is an unskilled First Avenger cap, Jessica wins comfortably.

ScarletBae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ScarletBae

I would say jessica if she is sober