Jessica Jones (MCU) vs Michael Myers (Original Series)

• 77 results
Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Zetsu-San  Online
Jessica Jones
Jessica Jones

Vs

Michael Myers
Michael Myers

Since a lot of people seem to think MCU Steve could take Myers even without his shield/armor I figured I'd downgrade him to MCU's weakest enhanced human so far.

Loomis has hired Jessica to track down Michael. He has told her everything he knows about Michael. She interrupts him about to kill someone and tries to take him down. She is prepared to use lethal force if necessary. Fight is till KO.

Round 1: Bareknuckle brawl

Round 2: She has a metal baseball bat, he has a knife.

Round 3: They both have similarly sized knives.

Round 4: Seek and destroy in abandoned building. Both are armed with knives. Both are bloodlusted.

X-Rey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Obviously Jess.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Zetsu-San  Online
tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By tparks

Rounds 1-3 Jessica wins. She has everything but durability in her advantage, and Mike is just so slow that he will never touch her.

Round 4 Mike wins. His straight up combat is pretty pathetic, even for a slow slasher monster, but stalking is what he's good at, so he should win here.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jessica Jones all Rounds.

X-Rey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: For starters, Jessica can and will run circles around Michael, he'll never even touch her. Also she's far, far smarter than him, just as strong and she's a superior fighter.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Zetsu-San  Online

@rey_everdeen: "Also she's far, far smarter than him, just as strong and she's a superior fighter."--- He's not stupid, it's not Jason Voorhees. She's just as strong, but I would not say she's a superior fighter. Normal humans have given her trouble.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Myers.

X-Rey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto:

1. Still doesn't change the fact that Jess is smarter, which she is.

2. But at the same time she went toe to toe with skilled fighters.

All in all, I don't see Myers winning this match, he's just outclassed here.

ColonelSanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ColonelSanders

Can someone post some feats, particularly ones of strength, for JJ?

Myers has crushed human skulls with his bare hands, pushed his thumb through the front of a grown man's skull, swiped a shotgun from a man before he could fire, and his durability is just ridiculous (surviving multiple electrocutions with no lasting damage, being burned, being shot, et al). Even if he's outmatched in speed, which I'm sure he is since he's never been a quick person, it doesn't mean he'll take much damage. A KO is probably all JJ can hope for until I see some feats from her.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Zetsu-San  Online
Loading Video...

Myers has crushed human skulls with his bare hands, pushed his thumb through the front of a grown man's skull, swiped a shotgun from a man before he could fire, and his durability is just ridiculous (surviving multiple electrocutions with no lasting damage, being burned, being shot, et al). Even if he's outmatched in speed, which I'm sure he is since he's never been a quick person, it doesn't mean he'll take much damage. A KO is probably all JJ can hope for until I see some feats from her.

ColonelSanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...
@colonelsanders said:

The last fight was impressive, probably a lot more representative of this fight in terms of hulking brute versus agile assailant, but I'm not convinced JJ is physically more powerful than Myers. She can definitely take some punishment, that's for sure, but Myers has ended people's lives with ease in seconds with his bare hands.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@colonelsanders: At 3:16 in the video, Myers would have ripped her throat out. Literally

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By thelocust619

Yea...no. Cage punched through a brick wall and was casually slapping objects in the 100 lb range for meters in succession (including JJ herself), while Mike can at least toss a 100+ lb object for meters, he can't do it anywhere near as casually or sequencially as Luke. He is marginally stronger than Mike, and JJ could literally catch his punch and force him back, albeit with great effort. If Mike were in a disadvantageous position, like pinned down from, say, a tackle, it's very likely she could force him to stab himself with his own knife. In a straight fight, heart punch gg. In stealth, with her paranoia he's more likely suprise her and get reflexively kicked through a wall than to get a solid, clear killshot but this is basically his only chance for a win, even if the odds arent particular in his favor.

All of this can be summed up with Jessica Jones>Busta Rhymes

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Michael all rounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amnesiak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jessica jones

X-Rey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By X-Rey
rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 rogueshadow  Moderator

Jessica Jones and Luke Cage were both holding back throughout a lot of the show, they aren't fully aware of the extent of their powers, it always seemed like they wanted to take people out without putting their fist through somebody's head in the process. She's going to be pretty beastly if she's willing to kill, she's shown she can kill regular humans with one casual strike.

I'm not seeing feats in this thread that make me think he can beat Jessica if she's willing to kill. She ripped a guy's head off with her bare hands and stopped a speeding car from killing a little girl without any damage or much issue, she consistently broke metal locks like twigs, she was tanking shots from Luke Cage that sent her flying through the air, and Luke is significantly stronger than her, even though he was fighting Kilgrave's control, she even got smacked by a truck that literally left a big-ass imprint in the side of it, that would kill any human stone dead, Jessica walked away with a cracked rib.

From the feats I'm seeing for Mike, I'm backing Jessica if she's willing to kill.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: To be fair Jason isn't some dim wit. He has layed traps for his victims, sometimes leading them where he wanted them to be.

He has an encyclopedia like knowledge of his camp. He's only ever been fooled by his mothers clothing

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Zetsu-San  Online

@morleericks: Can you post some feats displaying Myer's strength? It's been a while since I have seen the movies.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Since a lot of people seem to think MCU Steve could take Myers even without his shield/armor I figured I'd downgrade him to MCU's weakest enhanced human so far.

Loomis has hired Jessica to track down Michael. He has told her all about his "strength" and how dangerous he is. She interrupts him about to kill someone and tries to take him down. She is prepared to use lethal force if necessary. Fight is till KO.

• Round 1: Bareknuckle brawl: Micheal, more durable(consistently) although she is stronger.
  • Round 2: She has a metal baseball bat, he has a knife.: A basbeball bat has a much longer reach, unless she is completely stupid she should be able to bash his skull in and keep bashing.
  • Round 3: They both have similarly sized knives. : She stabs him, it fails, he stabs her, it works...he wins.
  • Round 4: Seek and destroy in abandoned building. Both are armed with knives. Both are bloodlusted.
  • Same thing for round 4, she stabs, he stabs...she dies...
Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Zetsu-San  Online

@lukehero: There is one flaw with that analysis. Laurie Strode ambushed and kicked Michael's ass in a knife fight. Though I have heard some argue PIS.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By mickey-mouse

@lukehero: There is one flaw with that analysis. Laurie Strode ambushed and kicked Michael's ass in a knife fight. Though I have heard some argue PIS.

You mean the woman that knows every inch of Micheal and every flaw and weakness? That's ABC logic. Jessica has been tagged by fodder and although she got some info from Dr. Loomis, she doesn't know Micheal the way Strode does. The fight wasn't PIS(if we are taking about the fight from H2O). Laurie had been preparing herself for his return.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: Also when you watch the fight, Laurie had better weapons. She gets an axe, then a flag pole(yes a better weapon, because of reach, then she finds an entire kitchen set of knives). Also Laurie stabbed him multiple times with full penetration right in the chest, and he landed on a van...then he gets back up.

Loading Video...

ColonelSanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ColonelSanders

@zetsumoto said:

@morleericks: Can you post some feats displaying Myer's strength? It's been a while since I have seen the movies.

I don't mean to intrude, but from memory:

H2

• Stabbed a nurse in the spine with a scalpel and effortlessly lifted her with one arm until she was nearly touching the ceiling.
  • He also held his hand in scalding sauna water for several seconds, enough to melt the skin off a nurse's face, and didn't even groan in pain or attempt to bandage himself.

H4

• Survived the gas explosion at the end of H2 with severe burns, and obviously was KO'd (or dead?) for quite a while.
  • Jammed his thumb right through the front of a grown man's skull, then proceeded to slam the man's head into the ambulance wall with his thumb still inserted.
  • Penetrated a girl's gut with a shotgun, lifting her and pinning her to the door.
  • Crushed Barry's skull with his bare hands.
  • Ripped a grown man's throat out with one hand.

H5

• Survived the onslaught of shotgun rounds from the end of H4, though it put him in a bad state and he was nursed back to health by a hermit.
Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Zetsu-San  Online

@lukehero: You have a point, but considering Jessica exists in a world with alien invaders, flying gods, and giant indestructible green monsters; I don't think she'd be the type to underestimate someone she has been told is abnormally strong and hard to kill.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: She only has a knife in some of your rounds. It's not he's to imagine she stabs someone then they stab her back: only one of these characters can survive a vital organ stab wound and it's not Jessica Jones. She's not some brilliant fighter either, both she and Jason are clumsily brawlers. She's faster she she will get the first stabs and she will be shocked it doesn't work.

She may live in a world with weird stuff, but that doesn't equal tangible experience in figuring out an opponent quickly. Again she may get a pep talk from Lumius, but unless she gets full knowledge she wouldn't have any real reason to think a stab wound wouldn't work on Micheal who is basically a peak human.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Wolfrazer  Online

@colonelsanders: He never withstood dynamite, he got into the river before the dynamite exploded. Also there were no assault rifles, biggest weapon he took was the Spas 12 Bracket had. @lukehero: What weakness did Laurie exploit?

ColonelSanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colonelsanders: He never withstood dynamite, he got into the river before the dynamite exploded. Also there were no assault rifles, biggest weapon he took was the Spas 12 Bracket had. @lukehero: What weakness did Laurie exploit?

Thanks for the reminder. I haven't seen the film in some time, so I thought there were assault rifles mixed in from the state troopers.

Nima_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Nima_

@lukehero: LOL you have a point but to be fair in H20 a regular human wearing Michaels outfit was alive and kicking after a van crushed him against a log at the end.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Zetsu-San  Online

@lukehero said:

@zetsumoto:

She may live in a world with weird stuff, but that doesn't equal tangible experience in figuring out an opponent quickly. Again she may get a pep talk from Lumius, but unless she gets full knowledge she wouldn't have any real reason to think a stab wound wouldn't work on Micheal who is basically a peak human.

You mean Loomis explaining that Michael has already survived being shot, stabbed, run over, and a billion other stuff doesn't count as a "real reason"?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: Your OP only says it explains his strength. If you want to change that, that's up to you, but currently it didn't say anything about Loomis giving her full details.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Zetsu-San  Online

@lukehero: "He has told her all about his "strength" and how dangerous he is"--- That generally implies that he told her everything he knows about Michael, but okay I will clarify it.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: OK. I seriously thought that meant he only told her about his Super Strength, not his durability. She'll cut his neck and rip off his head then. If he told her about Halloween 2, then she'll stab him eyes first, then cut the neck, then head rip...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: doesnt matter he was still shot down through a mineshaft by angry townspeople and a few sheriffs. What a way to nit pick.

You could also say he escaped the dynamite because he is not a dumbass like most others. Those of who, would have just taken being blown up and died. Only to be magically resurrected again. :)

But nice to hear from you on this

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Wolfrazer  Online
Stimul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hm....

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jessica owns him in all rounds, IF she's willing to kill. Hand to hand, she could literally rip his arms off and beat him with them. With the baseball bat, she could swat his head OFF, not close to kidding. She could likely get his head off with the knife, even if not...who says she ONLY has to use the knife? The only chance Michael has is the "stalk" he could conceivably win this, but her paranoia is so off the chain any thing she THOUGHT was sudden movement she'd over react to and try to obliterate. Actuallllyyy...he could use that against her, he's half way smart. He could set a distraction movement (a mop to fall when she opens a doorway to make her attack toward that, then stab her in the back of the head from behind) I assume he's that smart. Someone please let me know if he isn't.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Wolfrazer  Online

Jessica owns him in all rounds, IF she's willing to kill. Hand to hand, she could literally rip his arms off and beat him with them. With the baseball bat, she could swat his head OFF, not close to kidding. She could likely get his head off with the knife, even if not...who says she ONLY has to use the knife? The only chance Michael has is the "stalk" he could conceivably win this, but her paranoia is so off the chain any thing she THOUGHT was sudden movement she'd over react to and try to obliterate. Actuallllyyy...he could use that against her, he's half way smart. He could set a distraction movement (a mop to fall when she opens a doorway to make her attack toward that, then stab her in the back of the head from behind) I assume he's that smart. Someone please let me know if he isn't.

He's used psychological tactics in freaking out his victims yeah.

Stimul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Stimul

@heroup2112: Michael Myers feats.

Intelligence:He some how possesses full knowledge of how to operate and drive a car, to the point where he cannot be differentiated from other motorists.

What would removing chances of escape to ensure his victim's fate, he Blocks Exits before revealing himself.

He creates traps and improvise for weapons.

He was smart enough to take out Haddonfield's police force, take out their power and phone lines before he attacked.

Using psychological tactics against his victims.

Using his surroundings to his advantage, and he has used Halloween costumes to impersonate people he’s “taken care of” in order to get the drop on his victims.

Using misdirection (Managed to trick the whole police force into leaving his house to go investigate another situation.Which left the front door wide open for him, to attack his intended victim).

He has a great sense of direction and tracking (Managed to track down both Laurie and Jamie on multiple occasions).

He switched clothes at one point, after muting a paramedic, so that Laurie would kill him instead of...well him.

He even straight up framed a psycho, for his murders to keep secret the fact that he is at large.

Strength:He moved a half a ton gravestone for more than a mile and put it in his old house.

Overpowers and kills german shepherd.

Lifting Bob with one hand in a choke hold, then driving a knife through his chest cavity; stapling him to a door.

Stabbed a nurse in the back with scalpel and then proceeded to lift nurse nearly to the ceiling, with his arm extended lifting with his shoulder.

Walks through a glass door.

Shoving his thumb through mans skull,literally seconds after waking from a year long coma,lying down in a stretcher.

Throws Bucky all the way from the ground, into power lines, with relative ease.

Breaks a police officer in half ( though it's not shown you see him in a corner folded in half).

Shoved the shotguns barrel, through Kelly's body, so hard it lifts her off the ground and then pushed that through a thick door, pinning her there.

Crush Brady's hand, lift him up off the ground and crush his neck.

Dug his fingers into Earl’s neck and practically ripped his head off ( after while clinging to the top of a speeding truck).

Snaps a man's head completly off his neck, with easy.

Pushes a man's head throug a metal gait, then breaks it off hinges.

Held his own weight with one arm, while silently lowering himself from the ceiling. Walks through a mental ward security door.

Easily supported the weight of himself and Laurie using only his pinkie and ring finger.

Decapitate people with his Knife.

Crushed a teenage male's skull with his bare hands (After lifting him off the ground).

Pushed Busta Rhymes maybe on 15 ft with one arm.

Durability:Stabbed deep in the neck with a knitting needle

Stabbed in the eye by a hanger

Stabbed in the chest with a butcher knife

Shot six times and fell off a balcony, and in a matter of seconds he was up and moving.

Held his hand in scalding sauna water for several seconds, enough to melt the skin off a nurse's face, and didn't even groan in pain or attempt to bandage himself.

Shot an additional five times.

Shot dead straight in both eyes,by a magnum point blank, and it only in temporarily blinded him.

Took a huge explosion point blank, that he was in the center of, this huge explosion took out an entire hospital wing.

Apparently able to withstand complete immolation.

Was in car wreck what only a true superhuman would have survived (The other bodies were mangled so much they couldn't be identified, pieces everywhere).

Takes a swing from a double barrel shotgun (this being wood and steel) shrugging it off really, he then takes a punch from Brady again shrugging it off.

Was hit into head by pickup (which sent him flying a good 30 feet).

Taken countless high powered rifle and shotgun blasts from several police officers at the same time. It took countless rounds before he even went down.

Falling thru steep wells and having a this collapse on top of him. Then being within the blast radius of a stick of dynamite.

Taken car explosion (after got in a car wreck).

Again shot quite a few times, and repeatedly beaten with a 2X4 and refuses to stay down, even after suffering from tranquilizers.

Freed by explosion him cell and he walked off as soon as he was free.

Electrified a man to death while being electrocuted himself, and walked away like it didn't even faze him.

Injected by corrosive liquid (enough to kill a large mammal) and beaten with a steel pipe many, many times and still survives.

Again stabbed multiple times ,with different weapons, but none of this slowed him down.

Hanged high over a house.

Shrugged off a chainsaw slashing at his chest a couple of times.

Takes hits from Busta using a broken shovel (which he hit Michael with), causing no real damage.

Being electrocuted and burned.

Most interesting is that despite taking so much harm,Michael has never died in a single one of his movies, and that's something, not even the some of the most powerful film villains can say.....

Stealth:He is often seen standing literally right behind his target without them knowing, he knows they won't see him, as he seems to be able to flawlessly predict their head movement.

He just pop out of know where without any explanation of how he got there.

He infiltrate any house or building, without everybody, including his intended victim were oblivious to his presence.

He somehow not being detected under a pickup truck carrying 3 pissed off grown men.

He climbed a tree with a dead body wrapped, in a string of lights and secured it there at a crowded festival without anyone noticing.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: @stimul

:) I'd say that answers my falling mop distraction question very nicely thank y'all. Seems like Jessica ain't making it out of the stalking situation after all.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Wolfrazer  Online

Where were these exactly?

Edit: found the car one.

@stimul said:

Strength:He moved a half a ton gravestone for more than a mile and put it in his old house.

Snaps a man's head completly off his neck, with easy.

Pushes a man's head throug a metal gait, then breaks it off hinges.

Easily supported the weight of himself and Laurie using only his pinkie and ring finger.

Decapitate people with his Knife.

Shrugged off a chainsaw slashing at his chest a couple of times.

Stimul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: He was moved a gravestone of his sister, in first movie. He was pushes man's head through steel gate and rips another man's head in H6. He was decapitated woman with knife and supported the weight of himself and Laurie in Resurrection. Car explosion in H5. He was tanked chainsaw in Resurrection.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Wolfrazer  Online

@stimul:

The ripping of a man's head, I didn't see in 6, I saw that he gruesomely twisted someone's neck but I didn't see like him ripping a head clean off.

The him supporting himself and Laurie, he did with his index and middle finger it looked like, not his pinky and ring one.

Where was the chainsaw scene though? Not seeing that one.

Stimul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: Just before the second meeting with Rhymes (Kara attacked Myers with chainsaw).

Avatar image for deactivated-62d106297c437
deactivated-62d106297c437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jessica ran from Luke after realising she couldn't put him down, what makes you think she wont also run from Myers after seeing his durability.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stimul: You did what I refused to do. Post many of his feats for people to understand his true ability. I will warn you, no one here knows anything as it pertains to Myers and they will always choose a comic character over slashers. Especially Michael.

Even if its clear that the comic character is vastly outmatched

@wolfrazer:lol doesn't matter. He was doing this with his fingers. Effortlessly...

Chainsaw is in Resurrection

Stimul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers