Jackofalltrades2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Jackofalltrades2

Satele Shan stomps.

Meetra isn't even on Thanaton's level,let alone an equal of Marr.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: Malgus is stronger than nyriss. Satele held her own and Then beat Malgus.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@noah_ouellette: Satele never beat Malgus. She lost both times and was saved by an outside party both times.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@noah_ouellette: Satele never beat Malgus. She lost both times and was saved by an outside party both times.

And that was Hope Malgus, who is hardly superior to Nyriss.

On topic: Surik wins.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@SilentBat

Definitely shan

@shootingnova said:

And that was Hope Malgus, who is hardly superior to Nyriss.

On topic: Surik wins.

Yea and that was also pre prime hope shan. Shan was an equal to marr by the latter's own admission, she definitely beats surik.

@shootingnova: Malgus is stronger than nyriss. Satele held her own and Then beat Malgus.

Dude seriously? she only survived because a trooper intervened

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: if you ask him, apparently meetra>nihlus.

That being said shan in her prime was an equal to marr, she wins here for sure

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: What makes you say that? Because of her being a wound in the force?

Wasn't satele shan the child of revan and basila shan?

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: @i_like_swords:sever force is a powerful ability, it may not be viable in 1 v 1 combat but it implies being very powerful

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#60  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@jedixman: What makes you say that? Because of her being a wound in the force?

Wasn't satele shan the child of revan and basila shan?

Satele is the descendant of Revan and Bastila, but she's not their child. There's a 300 year gap there.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: Huh. Still with both of their bloodlines, her being>surik isn't farfetched

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 JediXMan  Moderator

@jedixman: Huh. Still with both of their bloodlines, her being>surik isn't farfetched

It's not. I said that Satele would win; I just think Meetra should be more powerful than she is.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: i misintepreted what you said my bad. Her losing to nyriss seemed kinda dumb.

By the way i tagged you in two pms for roleplays. One involving mortis state anakin

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 JediXMan  Moderator

@jedixman: i misintepreted what you said my bad. Her losing to nyriss seemed kinda dumb.

By the way i tagged you in two pms for roleplays. One involving mortis state anakin

I'll look later. But I only got the Mortis PM.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: I'll add you to the other one, see if you're interested

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By noah_ouellette

@jedixman: You guys roleplaying some Star Wars? OCs or actual characters?

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@jedixman: You guys roleplaying some Star Wars? OCs or actual characters?

I'm not doing it. It's UvU, which I have no interest in.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noah_ouellette: I never said meetra would beat shan, that doesn't change the fact you ignored the context of that fight.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noah_ouellette: I'll link you to both uvu's, one sw one

the other is one where you can create your own characters or use existing ones

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noah_ouellette: http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/rpg-9/shadows-of-mortis-sw-uvu-1801903/

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/rpg-9/uvu-with-user-created-characters-1798181/?page=4#js-message-152

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: oh it's UvU. I have no interest either. Kbro just uses anakin and thinks he is universal. No thanks

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noah_ouellette: mortis state anakin ragdolled two beings who can tear the fabric of the universe, In the first uvu, i insanely nerfed him to make him supes level.

FodderFilth76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either way.

Geistalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Geistalt

Assuming she didn't get nerfed after KOTOR II, the Exile should win this, even if Nyriss stomped her; after all, 1) Nyriss was amped, 2) the Exile beat Traya, who's decidedly stronger in the Force than Darth Marr, on a dark side nexus through sheer skill, and 3) we have no statements on how strong Nyriss was compared to Darth Marr (although we can assume that she was one of the stronger Dark Council members of her era, and the Emperor was known to purge the Council whenever he felt they could threaten him).

I did devise some of that argument before I read that we ARE using her KOTOR II incarnation, but I didn't post it.

Regardless, the Exile wins.

Geistalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SilentBat: (1) Meetra should not be overmatched by a Sith Lord like Darth Nyriss, even if her opponent was on the Dark Council. The Jedi Exile has faced an arguably stronger opponent in Darth Traya.

This logic makes no sense to me. Nyriss's only feat is destroying Meetra and Scourge simultaneously. There is nothing to contradict this showing, and nothing to indicate that Nyriss isn't in fact this powerful. I'll never understand why people just assume automatically that Traya > Nyriss, therefore Nyriss couldn't possibly beat Meetra.

And since when is Meetra even close to being as powerful as Revan?

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By nfactor1995

Actually Satele being considered an equal to Marr probably puts her above someone like Nyriss by hype...though I guess that's tough to gauge due to Satele's relative lack of combat feats.

DaDivineKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#82  Edited By DaDivineKing

Satele's 'saber feats are pretty shit, given her holistic status. I'm giving it to Surik, honestly.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordeith: I think the protags surpassed him, but among the rest of the Dark Council and every other Sith in the galaxy during the SoR storyline, Marr was the most powerful/best.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordeith: No idea tbh. Depending on how close the fight between Thanaton and Nox was will help with that scaling.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By ShootingNova

Surik wins. Even her heavily nerfed version in the novel, with her connection to the Force being obstructed by Dromund Kaas' dark side nexus, was regarded by Scourge to be greater than Satele in strength.

TheMuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themuser:

"For a time I worked with the greatest of your Jedi heroes: Revan and the Jedi Exile."

Source: The Old Republic

"Revan was both Jedi Master and Sith Lord. His student, the Exile, defeated the Sith triumvirate. They were your greatest heroes."

Source: The Old Republic

Note that "greatest" in this context doesn't refer to heroics, since Scourge doesn't care for that. His conversations with the HoT were entirely about strength: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNto5fIGMV0

TheMuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By ShootingNova

@ordeith: That's like saying he thinks Revan was the strongest because he cited him being both a Jedi Master and a Sith Lord. He's just giving an example of what they were famous for since the player can ask who Revan and the Exile were and Scourge can answer. He obviously sensed their strength in the Force, and he goes on to talk about people not having the strength to challenge the Emperor, recommending that the HoT cultivate the strength of the Sith, etc. It's obvious what he's referring to when he says "greatest", and given that he's sensed Meetra's power, he'd know how strong she is in person. If Satele or any other Jedi Scourge has met proved stronger, Scourge would cite that, but he didn't.

Scourge didn't know who would win between him and Surik in a battle, but he had only seen Surik fight mercenaries then. That doesn't mean he thought they were equals, and the fact that Surik outperformed Scourge against both Nyriss and the Imperial Guards, even though DK amped him and weakened her, disproves such a notion anyways.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By ShootingNova

@ordeith: Scourge wasn't aware of Nihilus doing either of those things, that I know. As I said, the player is able to ask who Revan and the Exile are. Scourge merely listed what they were most famous for, and then went on to talk about how they were the greatest heroes of the Jedi. Heck, Scourge didn't even know that the Exile was a Wound in the Force.

Scourge didn't know if the Exile was better than him... because he had only seen her dismantle Murtog's crew, which he could do as well. He had yet to witness the full extent of her abilities. The Nyriss fight alone proves that Surik was out of Scourge's league. In TOR, Scourge talks about how he was ready to serve Revan and the Exile, which suggests that he deemed them his superiors.

HoT, Thor, Nox and Marr don't come into this? Scourge doesn't think they outclass him either, until Act III HoT, whom Scourge ranks alongside Revan and the Exile anyway. Scourge doesn't know who Thor or Nox are, anyway.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordeith: He was aware of the Triumvirate, but not of Katarr in particular, I don't believe. And certainly, there's no reason for him to know about the Ravager, which disintegrated during the Battle of Telos IV. There's no evidence that Nihilus resurrected capital ships in the galaxy, and it's not exactly something you would write down, lol.

Because there's only a limit to how much you can dismantle a bunch of non-Force sensitives when you're at the disadvantage. It doesn't matter. The Nyriss fight proves that Surik is far superior to Scourge.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please tell me people aren't trying to put the Exile in any way close to Revan in power/ability

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By ShootingNova

@ordeith: Nearly everyone who knew what actually happened on Katarr died. It's possible that the new Jedi Order recorded it in their histories, but that wouldn't be accessible to Scourge regardless. Even if Scourge discovered Katarr, he wouldn't know who was responsible for it.

No, it's not questionable. Scourge was driven back by a single wave of attacks from Nyriss even when he had Surik by his side. By contrast, Surik held her ground solo. That's not even considering that Dromund Kaas is a world heavily steeped in the dark side, enhancing Scourge's abilities whilst diminishing Surik's. Surik's far and away superior than Scourge, and the fact that he didn't realize this from his first impressions of Surik based on her fighting non-Force sensitives doesn't mean anything.

Scourge doesn't know any of the other protagonists, only the HoT.