Jean Grey vs. Ermac

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Zaterra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Zaterra

Vote is for Ermac

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#152  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Zaterra said:
" Vote is for Ermac "
Of course it is MKF30....
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By MKF30

lol, no Actually I'm MKF30.... 

He's my friend, like nick, devil, flash etc I guess they're all me too? 

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By spidey 15

Thi thread still going on....it's obvious that Jean wins without even trying...=]

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@MKF30 said:
" lol, no Actually I'm MKF30....  He's my friend, like nick, devil, flash etc I guess they're all me too?    "
Right,take notice to how I never said any of them were you.Just the one who made a comment in Ermac's favor and then instantly logs off.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@spidey 15 said:
" Thi thread still going on....it's obvious that Jean wins without even trying...=] "
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By MKF30

Take notice how most people on here by % have alternate accounts including yourself...but who cares? 

Stalemate 

*sigh* I l think I just found my new site for MK ignorance....Check's gotta see this

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By spidey 15
@MKF30: Stalemate???

Any proof???
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By MKF30

They never fought each other so nobody has any direct proof, just speculation on both ends... 

You can put anyone with TK against Jean here and she'll still win...on CV

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@MKF30 said:
"

Take notice how most people on here by % have alternate accounts including yourself...but who cares? 

Stalemate 

*sigh* I l think I just found my new site for MK ignorance....Check's gotta see this

"
I don't pretend my other accounts aren't me.They are posted in my bio.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By spidey 15
@MKF30 said:
" They never fought each other so nobody has any direct proof, just speculation on both ends...  You can put anyone with TK against Jean here and she'll still win...on CV "
I meant that if you have any proof of Ermac having resistant to telepathy....
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By MKF30

Neither do I, I've said tons of times I have friends and family who are on this site Vance....google my name MKF30 on google, you'll find I use THIS name on a ton of sites video games, comics etc 

Oh, no well...actually you know come to think of it...the Dragon King was controlling everyone in his MKD ending but I just realized Ermac wasn't affected at all, so I think he does have some resistance to mind control... 

Check out this video, see what I mean, he's not affected at all yet everyone else is... 

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@spidey 15 said:
" Thi thread still going on....it's obvious that Jean wins without even trying...=] "
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By spidey 15
@Vance Astro: lol
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By MKF30

Check out the Ermac MKD video, I just realized everyone else was effected via Onaga's mind  control except Ermac....

So obviously there's proof he can resist telepathy... 

I' m not saying you never gave good scans, jean is far older then Ermac therefore she will have more showings....he's a vid game character, capable of much but we haven't seen anywhere near his full potential but so far he's been a badass in his own right.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@MKF30 said:

he's a vid game character, capable of much but we haven't seen anywhere near his full potential but so far he's been a badass in his own right.

"
SO THEN SHE WINS!!!
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By MKF30

I think stalemate or Ermac wins here, but if it's Phoenix then it's just not fair.... she can't end him as Jean, they have the same powers and unlike Jean he's killed before with no morals(but he's a good guy now) so he wouldn't do so...

It's like putting Spectre up against Jean lol with Phoenix vs him... 

Anywho, I'm out later...

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Vance Astro said:
" @MKF30 said:

he's a vid game character, capable of much but we haven't seen anywhere near his full potential but so far he's been a badass in his own right.

"
SO THEN SHE WINS!!! "
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Hellos

Regular Jean that doesn't hold universes in the palm of her hand should demolish in this fight.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#170  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Hellos
I love your avy!
and your correct.
nicknicholby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#171  Edited By nicknicholby

Jean would win.  I read a little about how her telepathy wouldn't work because Ermac has a hundred souls in him or something> 
Jean has helped Rogue who has absorbed thousands of psyches and she has been in Legion's mind who at last count had over 1000. 
Jean's telepathy can, at the smallest feats, lift aloft the enitre original team of xmen and carry them.  She has stopped the decent on the Empire State Building when it was destroyed during fall of the mutants.  
She has far better power feats and sorry that is how these battles are won.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#172  Edited By Son Of Storm
@nicknicholby said:
" Jean would win.  I read a little about how her telepathy wouldn't work because Ermac has a hundred souls in him or something> Jean has helped Rogue who has absorbed thousands of psyches and she has been in Legion's mind who at last count had over 1000. Jean's telepathy can, at the smallest feats, lift aloft the enitre original team of xmen and carry them.  She has stopped the decent on the Empire State Building when it was destroyed during fall of the mutants.  She has far better power feats and sorry that is how these battles are won. "
Telekinesis Or TK
nicknicholby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#174  Edited By nicknicholby
@Son Of Storm:
woops, i was talking about telepathy in the first couple sentences
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Static Shock
@MKF30 said:
"

So obviously there's proof he can resist telepathy... 

There's proof he can resist mind control, but there isn't proof that he can resist other forms of telepathy. Resisting mind control doesn't mean you can resist being mind-wiped, having your brain shut off, psychic bolts, mental probes, and astral attacks. There are other ways that telepathy can work.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Static Shock
@MKF30 said:

Example, we've never seen Spiderman fly in mid air doing canonballs and 20 flips in mid air but I'm sure he could do it easily... 

That's a bad example. Why? Because Spider-man isn't THAT agile.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Edamame said:
" So, what are Ermac's powers? Just powerful telekinesis? "
And attracting retardation.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By MKF30

@Edamame said:

"LOL. It's Vance Astro vs. MKF30 "

lol, please....I don't even care  that much, but it is funny to see him obsess over me and try to best me with MK knowledge... 

@Static, Onaga's mind control/telepathy is far more powerful then Jean's...was there ever an arc where she was controlling multiple people all at once? I'm sure Ermac can resist it....assuming he even has a mind, he's an entity... he's full of tons of souls/minds. 
And Spider-Man is easily that agile, in the movies he was flipping and flying blocks in mid air before catching himself with webs....

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@MKF30 said:
lol, please....I don't even care and this guy is always logged in when I come on here...sad but funny :) "
If you didn't care this thread wouldn't be 10 pages.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By MKF30

Actually no, speaking as how you have as many posts as I do plus in case you haven't noticed...you and I don't represent this entire site alone...there's clearly others in here...so your theory doesn't work. And obviously you care as much as I do otherwise you wouldn't be posting yourself ;)

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@MKF30 said:
"

Actually no, speaking as how you have as many posts as I do plus in case you haven't noticed...you and I don't represent this entire site alone...there's clearly others in here...so your theory doesn't work.

"
You're still posting.If you don't care you wouldn't keep posting.All of the arguments in this thread are directed at you so my theory works perfectly.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Static Shock
@MKF30 said:

@Static, Onaga's mind control/telepathy is far more powerful then Jean's

Either you misunderstood what I said, or you completely ignored the basis of my statement. Resisting mind control doesn't mean you can resist other forms of telepathy. Ermac can resist Jean's mind control (as far as Onaga's being far more powerful than Jean, who has the Phoenix Force, I doubt it, but it doesn't really matter), but that doesn't mean he can resist other telepathic assaults that he hasn't even shown to resist. So far, you said Ermac has only resisted mind control. You never said that he resisted other forms of telepathy. 
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Static Shock
@MKF30 said:
I'm sure Ermac can resist it....assuming he even has a mind, he's an entity... he's full of tons of souls/minds.
Someone posted evidence that Jean's telepathy worked on a being with souls. Did you miss it?
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By MKF30

And yet you're still posting yourself Vance. touche. I'm discussing something with Static, you seem to just be posting for sake of posting.

Static Mind Control in itself is similar to telepathy as they both effect the mind, Onaga when he had that ridiculous power was controlling just about everyone of the good guys with his mind control.....and I'm referring to Normal Jean here, not Phoenix. Big, big difference. When has normal Jean ever controlled various people under her own power(not Phoenix)? If I may ask. 

We don't know honestly concerning "other telepaths" but the one so far, clearly shown Ermac resisting it or it having no effect on him....in the Dragon King's/onagas

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@MKF30 said:
"

And yet you're still posting yourself Vance. touche. I'm discussing something with Static, you seem to just be posting for sake of posting.

"
Static is responding to you..get off my d#ck.You didn't have a case since your first post so honestly..who is posting just to be posting?
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By MKF30

Then please...leave me the hell alone ^...actually I did already but believe what you want. I'm not going to fight with you so go away please or ignore me. 

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@MKF30 said:
"

Then leave me the hell alone ^...actually I did but believe what you want. I'm not going to fight with you so go away please. 

"
Don't say anything about me in your posts and I won't respond to you.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By MKF30

Ok, I won't I'm just addressing people who will address me. I won't flame or mention your name, you don't mention me. Deal? ;)

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Static Shock
@MKF30 said:

"Static Mind Control in itself is similar to telepathy as they both effect the mind, Onaga when he had that ridiculous power was controlling just about everyone of the good guys with his mind control.....and I'm referring to Normal Jean here, not Phoenix. Big, big difference. When has normal Jean ever controlled various people under her own power(not Phoenix)? If I may ask.

There are different forms of telepathy. Mind control is just one of them, but there are other forms that have different uses. Resisting one form doesn't men you can resist another. Onaga, as you stated, only used mind control, but never attempted other forms of telepathy on Ermac. What proof do you have that Ermac can resist other forms of telepathy (astral plane attacks, psychic bolts, mind-wipes, mental probes, etc.)? You assuming that he can resist all of this, yes? Then, why not show me, because I've never seen it. You can refer to normal Jean if you want, but Phoenix is in the battle. Her picture, as Phoenix, is in the OP.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Static Shock
@MKF30 said:

"We don't know honestly concerning "other telepaths" but the one so far, clearly shown Ermac resisting it or it having no effect on him....in the Dragon King's/onagas "

Yeah, clearly showing that he resisted mind control and not other forms of telepathy. There's a difference. 

And Spider-Man is easily that agile, in the movies he was flipping and flying blocks in mid air before catching himself with webs....

He wasn't doing 20 flips and tucks, though. That was what you said (not to mention that the movie version has nothing to do with the comic book version). The comic book version has never done that. Spider-Man would have to jump awfully high to do anything of that nature. Even in the air after coming off his webs, he's never shown to do that.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By MKF30

Yep, I agree that's what I'm saying. Both clearly effect the mind just implemented differently. Telepathy can consist of just reading someones mind, but not necessarily controlling them...where other cases it can control the mind like in MMH and Pro X's case. 

But if you take say that kid from Smallville way back, he couldn't control people but could read their minds. 

But in Ermac's case, just stating that Onaga's was respectable and made the other good guys "his puppets" but Ermac pretty  much said, yeah...that's not going to work on me lol ever since Kenshi freed him, Ermac so far has been shown to resist mind control. 

Ok, I agree Spidey wasn't doing backflips lol but he was flying long distances that looked liked blocks easily. I know the movies usually exagerrated or are flat out off sometimes but I thought they did a pretty good job overall(same with Batman) but I know sometimes they go overboard or don't do the character a proper justice. 

So the movie version of Spidey is more powerful then the comic by far you think?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Static Shock
@MKF30 said:

"Yep, I agree that's what I'm saying. Both clearly effect the mind just implemented differently. Telepathy can consist of just reading someones mind, but not necessarily controlling them...where other cases it can control the mind like in MMH and Pro X's case.

And, because they are used and implemented differently, they have different effects. Resisting one doesn't mean you can resist another. One example is that Captain Atom is immune to mind control, but he can't resist having his mind read by a telepath. He resisted one form but wasn't able to resist another. Superman is another, having been mind controlled by Destro once, but resisted Martian Manhunter's mental probes. Static has had his mind affected once, and willfully resisted it, but there was another instance of having his mind read that he couldn't resist. He's even had his mind under control by the Anti-Life, but Miss Martian couldn't locate his mind once. In this case of resisting certain forms of telepathy, one thing doesn't lead to another.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Static Shock
@MKF30 said:

So the movie version of Spidey is more powerful then the comic by far you think?"

The movie version doesn't even compare to the comic book version. The latter is so much greater, because of years of feats.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By MKF30

Oh ok, I like Spider-Man because it some ways he reminds me of Superman, boyscout, shirt rip, acts geeky at times etc but yeah comics are always a great tool for showing off a character better then a movie or game. 

The Superman/MMH thing always intrigued me, sometimes he can resist him other times not....so what's up with that? lol We've seen him resist at times but other times can't. 

But yeah good point on Captain Atom.

spystreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 9

#195  Edited By spystreak

without Pheonix force she's done  

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By super_psycho

jean destroys ermac in less than a second

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

Ermac? vs an omega level mutant?
c'mon man, seriously?

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By MKF30

Unless she has PF, Ermac kills her...  

BTW, psycho why do you insist on bumping old MK threads? 

Got nothing better to do? 

NW of all people lmao...oh that's too easy.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By super_psycho
@MKF30: aren't you the one who said its stalemate at best ... why change  in opinion?
jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By jojjimbo

Jean wins.