Jean Grey vs. Ermac

This topic is locked from further discussion.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#101  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@MKF30 said:

" You don't know anything about the word "Respect" Vance and also don't speak for everyone...secondly you're wrong Actually a lot of people respect me and my followers are double digits Vance, since I'm actually a cool guy ;)  but then again I also  don't care nearly as much as you do about "the internet" some of us have a life outside here...      "

Right,I guess I can't possibly have a life out of CV because people don't shoot down or ridicule everything I post on it. 
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#102  Edited By Son Of Storm
@MKF30 said:
" You don't know anything about the word "Respect" Vance and also don't speak for everyone...secondly you're wrong Actually a lot of people respect me and my followers are double digits Vance, since I'm actually a cool guy ;)  but then again I also  don't care nearly as much as you do about "the internet" some of us have a life outside here...      "
You have 75 followers 
Vance has 251
Not the best way for you to win your "respect" case.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By MKF30

The only person I see "ridiculing" everything I post is you vance. 

Son, my point is if everyone hated me I'd have none now wouldn't I? Besides, Vance has been here far longer then me I'm so sure that has nothing to do with it....so really?  lol 

It's all good, I'm sure I make up with it between my YT subs, MS friends.....but again, if someone cares so much about "the internet" then it tells others about your outside life Son of Storm...and I don't care to win anyones, I'm who I am, whoever likes me does, whoever doesn't doesn't...I really don't care. If you do, great chances are I respect those who like me, and I hate those who don't. It's not the end of the world.....

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Son Of Storm
@MKF30 
Good for you! :)
ToxicWaste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By ToxicWaste

I have the worst Luck
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By MKF30

Curious, are you guys in your teens?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@MKF30 said:
"

Son, my point is if everyone hated me I'd have none now wouldn't I? Besides, Vance has been here far longer then me I'm so sure that has nothing to do with it....so really?  lol 

"
 Nobody ever agrees with you in battle forums accept for noobs. 
I never said everyone hated you.I said "nobody respects you" again, a generalization that you took literally.  

@MKF30 said:

Son, my point is if everyone hated me I'd have none now wouldn't I? 

No..you get all the mods just by logging on the first time. 

@MKF30 said:

Besides, Vance has been here far longer then me I'm so sure that has nothing to do with it....so really?

Andferne first logged in the same year I did AS VANCE ASTRO and I have more followers than him too.I'm not bragging about followers you brought them up.
LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By LeonardoTMNT
@King Saturn said:
" @ToxicWaste said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @ToxicWaste said:
" @King Saturn: I just posted it in the other thread go read it "
already read it... I think you may need to research a little on some of the characters you use in the battles before you use them... "
Maybe, but I already knew everything about Ermac and alot about Jean Grey, I never meant for these two threads to get out of hand, like i said this thread was floating in the water by itself them someone bumped it out of know where. this thred wen from 2 post saying jean would win to alot of back and fourth debating. The threads im posting are much more realistic then alot im seeing on here "
well if you already knew a good deal about both characters... I am surprised as to how you figured this would be a solid fight ?  "

He's biased, when we get into to debates in stuff he always has these weird ideas that certain characters would beat another.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By King_Saturn
alrighty
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By MKF30
@Vance Astro said:
" @MKF30 said:
"

"
 Nobody ever agrees with you in battle forums accept for noobs. 
I never said everyone hated you.I said "nobody respects you" again, a generalization that you took literally.  

@MKF30 said:

Son, my point is if everyone hated me I'd have none now wouldn't I? 

No..you get all the mods just by logging on the first time. 

@MKF30 said:

Besides, Vance has been here far longer then me I'm so sure that has nothing to do with it....so really?

Andferne first logged in the same year I did AS VANCE ASTRO and I have more followers than him too.I'm not bragging about followers you brought them up. "

I'm not bragging either, but according to you "everyone hates me on here" and how many mods are on here? Wasn't aware they were double digits... 

Actually a lot of people agree with me in various threads if you read more but don't feel so bad, it's impossible to read "every" thread on here...it's a big site and again the fact that you think "only noobs" agree proves you don't respect anyones views different then your own plus that's disrespecting newer users assuming they're stupid or something....good job. But by all means dude, believe what you want. Makes no difference to me. You're wrong I can name you a lot of people right now who respect me of both genders.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By MKF30

lol ^ :P

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@MKF30 said:  "

I'm not bragging either, but according to you "everyone hates me on here" and how many mods are on here? Wasn't aware they were double digits...  Actually a lot of people agree with me in various threads if you read more but don't feel so bad, it's impossible to read "every" thread on here...it's a big site and again the fact that you think "only noobs" agree proves you don't respect anyones views different then your own plus that's disrespecting newer users assuming they're stupid or something....good job. But by all means dude, believe what you want. Makes no difference to me. You're wrong I can name you a lot of people right now who respect me of both genders. "

How do you put quotation marks around something I never said? 
I never see anyone with any credibility agreeing with you unless the outcome is obvious.
I'm not believing what I wan't I'm believing what's true.Your hit ratio is lower than Lantern Prime's.It's like you like being wrong so people will pay attention to you.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By MKF30

Oh I'm sorry, "everyone doesn't respect me" my fault...there happy? lol 

Ahh, you see the key part there is you never see anyone who you think has credibility agree with me meaning that's your own biased opinion which means nothing to me in that respect...I never see you posting anything true or understanding in any thread with anything different then how you feel or something you're not aware about... 

Unless the outcome is obvious? lol you act as if I disagree with everyone on here...no. I guess you haven't read the Storm, DBZ threads often have you... 

My hit ratio? lol I'm sorry am I supposed to care? This is a comic book site, not a  "who's the most popular user" I'm sure you care greatly about that but I don't. I come here to post, discuss topics with new comers and friends. Haters can go take a hike for all I care...

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@MKF30 said:
"

Oh I'm sorry, "everyone doesn't respect me" my fault...there happy? lol 

Ahh, you see the key part there is you never see anyone who you think has credibility agree with me meaning that's your own biased opinion which means nothing to me in that respect...I never see you posting anything true or understanding in any thread with anything different then how you feel or something you're not aware about... 

Unless the outcome is obvious? lol you act as if I disagree with everyone on here...no. I guess you haven't read the Storm, DBZ threads often have you... 

My hit ratio? lol I'm sorry am I supposed to care? This is a comic book site, not a  "who's the most popular user" I'm sure you care greatly about that but I don't. I come here to post, discuss topics with new comers and friends. Haters can go take a hike for all I care...

"
I'm not making this a popularity contest you are.You are taking a generalization to heart because you feelings are hurt.Don't worry.I won't be responding to..too much more of the things you say.YOU don't have any credibility and that's not a biased opinion..I can prove it.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
" So Jean wins right? "
Yea.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
" So Jean wins right? "
From the beginning.
jflash94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By jflash94
@Vance Astro:
um i give this to jean but ermac has a mpretty good shot of taking out jean
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@jflash94 said:
 but ermac has a mpretty good shot of taking out jean "
LMFAO.This just proved my point.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By MKF30

lol, right Vance...dude I'm far from hurt I'm actually laughing right now ;) like I said earlier, you know nothing about me guy. 

Hey jflash, what's up?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@MKF30 said:
lol, right Vance...dude I'm far from hurt I'm actually laughing right now ;) like I said earlier, you know nothing about me guy.
 I don't know anything about you personally.Never claimed to.I know your track record on CV though which is what I was speaking of.
jflash94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By jflash94
@MKF30:
NM but yes i do agree with vance jean would win 

pretty close fight though
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By MKF30

You just said "I'm hurt" implying you think you know me...my track record? lol I've hardly posted on here until this past month...and post on different forums, you can't possibly know as much as you think you do...are you even aware that I've had mods ask me for MK info? Has numerous users ask me about MK info among other things? Make new friends here every day? Highly doubtful.... 

See I've asked around about you the last time when it was that all out war between the MK fans and haters, and I've heard you're very arrogant but what you don't know is that I don't let anyone get me down and I'm not a big fan of arrogance....it may work for you with other users, but won't with me ;)

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@jflash94 said:
" @MKF30: NM but yes i do agree with vance jean would win  pretty close fight though "
How is it in anyway close.It would be like saying Hellion vs. Jean or Emma Frost vs. Jean would be close.At least they have the feats to back it.Ermac doesn't have a single feat in near her best so how would it be close? 
jflash94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By jflash94
@Vance Astro:
well ermac has really good fighting skills 

also he really his a high durability 

after all he does live in the underwrld which is basicly a war torn place 

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@jflash94 said:
" @Vance Astro: well ermac has really good fighting skills  also he really his a high durability  after all he does live in the underwrld which is basicly a war torn place   "
Why would Jean fight him hand to hand? He can't really touch her.She can fly too and she has powerful long range ability. 
She's taken out very durable characters.I don't think Ermac has comparable durability feats than anyone I could name.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By MKF30

What the hell do you call his MKD ending? That's a feat in case you haven't noticed taking down 5 great fighters in their own respect with ease while freeing Liu Kang's soul...and the fact that he doesn't struggle lifting up a huge rock...  

But same old, same old just ignore feats of characters you don't like...or are biased against, whatever the case is...I love it how these haters just ignore feats of characters they have no knowledge of...very amusing. 

It's like putting a huge sign saying "stop" for a car to see on a corner and the driver goes right thru is ignoring it then saying "I didn't see it" lmao..

jflash94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By jflash94

actually he has pretty high durability 

he takes lightning bolts burns abuse and pretty much everything else 

and surviving mortal combat prooves that u must be very good 

probably could touch her they do have weapons and ermac telekinesis to so using it in a certain matter could enable him to use it on her 

but since jean has more poweres its gonna be pretty hard but ermac is probably pretty intelligent
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@jflash94 said:

" actually he has pretty high durability  he takes lightning bolts burns abuse and pretty much everything else  and surviving mortal combat prooves that u must be very good  probably could touch her they do have weapons and ermac telekinesis to so using it in a certain matter could enable him to use it on her  but since jean has more poweres its gonna be pretty hard but ermac is probably pretty intelligent "

I'm sure he has SOME durability feats.I'm not saying he doesn't I'm saying that Jean has fought people above his durability feats above his.Like Colossus for instance. 
Ermac touching Jean with weapons is ridiculous. How is he going to get near her? How can he do  anything without her knowing when she can read his mind?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@MKF30 said:
"

What the hell do you call his MKD ending? That's a feat in case you haven't noticed taking down 5 great fighters in their own respect with ease while freeing Liu Kang's soul...and the fact that he doesn't struggle lifting up a huge rock...  

But same old, same old just ignore feats of characters you don't like...or are biased against, whatever the case is...

"
Jean can take the whole X-men how are you comparing taking out 5 damn near regular people to that? 

@MKF30 said:
" You just said "I'm hurt" implying you think you know me...my track record? lol I've hardly posted on here until this past month...and post on different forums, you can't possibly know as much as you think you do...are you even aware that I've had mods ask me for MK info? Has numerous users ask me about MK info among other things? Make new friends here every day? Highly doubtful....  See I've asked around about you the last time when it was that all out war between the MK fans and haters, and I've heard you're very arrogant but what you don't know is that I don't let anyone get me down and I'm not a big fan of arrogance....it may work for you with other users, but won't with me ;) "
Who cares who asked you for MK info.It's not reflective of your performance in battle forums so it's irrelevant.The mods don't know everything.You want a cookie because they asked you a question?
jflash94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By jflash94
@Vance Astro:
um first of all i dont think so since ermac is made up of a bunch of different minds im guessing it would get to confusing for her 

mind 1 we should eat toast 

mind 2 why dont u look at me  

mind 3 shutup ***** 

mind 4 bwhy did i agree to this 

ermac  shutup im trying to think 

mind 5 why did u eat me 

mind 6 throw the sword
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@jflash94 said:
" @Vance Astro: um first of all i dont think so since ermac is made up of a bunch of different minds im guessing it would get to confusing for her  mind 1 we should eat toast  mind 2 why dont u look at me   mind 3 shutup *****  mind 4 bwhy did i agree to this  ermac  shutup im trying to think  mind 5 why did u eat me  mind 6 throw the sword "
Even if she can read his mind (I wouldn't know,there isn't much information on that.He's made up of several souls but he has only one brain.No being can operate on several brains that doesn't even make sense). She doesn't need to.There is really nothing he can do.This is someone who could demolish the X-men.You think Ermac could take the X-men? You think he could hurt Colossus or Wolverine? Avoid Cyclops letting go on him? etc?
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By MKF30

No I have cookies thanks ;) but rather pointing out that the mods are very well respected yet asked me for info, I feel honored honestly. The mods aren't gods but they're more knowledgable then you give them credit for... 

Secondly, umm Ermac took down 1/4th of the Chosen Warriors/Good Guys with ease, he's also the most powerful ninja easily....up there in rank with Sub-Zero, Scorpion etc if not higher actually...and the sorcerers. Again, you vastly underestimate what he can do... 

Which X-Men? Not even Jean(not Phoenix) Jean can take out EVERY other X-men herself, but depends if you mean X-men unlimited or just the standard amount. Physically Ermac could do the same thing to them as she could, but she has telepathy so obviously that's a factor...otherwise he could just lift them up and throw them out a window like Jean would or could...

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@MKF30 said:

Secondly, umm Ermac took down 1/4th of the Chosen Warriors/Good Guys with ease, he's also the most powerful ninja easily....up there in rank with Sub-Zero, Scorpion etc if not higher actually...and the sorcerers. Again, you vastly underestimate what he can do... 

Wolverine alone has better feats than this. 

@MKF30 said:
 I have cookies thanks ;) but rather pointing out that the mods are very well respected yet asked me for info, I feel honored honestly. The mods aren't gods but they're more knowledgable then you give them credit for... 
They are the mods of COMICvine not giantbomb.Don't pat yourself on the back for nothing.
jflash94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By jflash94

yes but there are beings like this 

Dinosaurs 
Stegasurusases have a second brain in ther  butt 
 Naruto one guys had seven hearts 
 Envy had multiple brains and souls in one body 
pride and all other hoomonculi 

so yes it is very possible
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By MKF30

I'm not patting myself for anything but said I was honored for them asking me(you obviously don't know the difference between the word honor and bragging, and you just more or less just insulted the mods on here....lol wow... 

Why are you bringing up Wolverine? So I guess I can bring up Onaga having better feats then Wolverine then since we're going off topic...or Superman perhaps hmm? 

Stay on topic, this is Jean vs. Ermac not X-men vs. Ermac... 

Again, Ermac has shown to do anything he can with TK we just haven't seen his full potential since it's a video game series...

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@MKF30 said:
"

I'm not patting myself for anything but said I was honored for them asking me(you obviously don't know the difference between the word honor and bragging, and you just more or less just insulted the mods on here....lol wow... 

Why are you bringing up Wolverine? So I guess I can bring up Onaga having better feats then Wolverine then since we're going off topic...or Superman perhaps hmm? 

Stay on topic, this is Jean vs. Ermac not X-men vs. Ermac... 

Again, Ermac has shown to do anything he can with TK we just haven't seen his full potential since it's a video game series...

"
I insulted the mods for implying there is nothing wrong with them not knowing something outside of comics?  
I'm not going off topic by mentioning Wolverine.Jean is more powerful than him.Jean is an ex-member of the X-men.One of their most powerful.Wolverine is probably at the bottom tier.I'm making a comparison. 
Let me know when you can post a TK feat that's worth comparing to anything Jean has done.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Jean Grey wins this easily.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By MKF30

Yeah, Wolverine would not beat Ermac if that's what you're implying...Ermac wouldn't even let him get near him...you saw what Jean did to him in the third movie? yeah....

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@MKF30 said:
"

Yeah, Wolverine would not beat Ermac if that's what you're implying...Ermac wouldn't even let him get near him...you saw what Jean did to him in the third movie? yeah....

"
Nobody said he would.READ my posts.I didn't imply anything.I said exactly what I meant.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By MKF30

I'm just going to keep it at Jean vs. Ermac....keep things simple enough.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@MKF30 said:
"

I'm just going to keep it at Jean vs. Ermac....keep things simple enough.

"
The comparison I made was very simple.Anyway I think Phoenix of the Black Throne's scans more than prove Jean won.So i'm done here.
jflash94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By jflash94

again jean grey wins no doubt but close battle
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By MKF30

Well, I think it can go either way personally. I wouldn't underestimate either of them....that is all

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@MKF30 said:
"

Well, I think it can go either way personally. I wouldn't underestimate either of them....that is all

"
So you know of a feat that is comparable to anything.Phoenix of the Black Throne showed? Because I seriously can't see how you can continue to say this.That's why I made the Wolverine comparison.His feats even trump Ermac's but you're in here saying this could go either way? How? How are these two character even remotely comparable?
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By MKF30

I already posted everything I could concerning Ermac, how people take it it's up to them...I also know we(as MK fans) or people who casually follow MK haven't seen him at full potential either, yet him handling tons of various people like nothing over the years of his existence shows he's a formidable foe in general....comparing Wolvering(again a character that's been around far longer compared to Ermac) is irrelevant....so obviously they'll have more showings of things, it doesn't mean those feats are on par with Ermac's though....Wolverine for example can't lift someone and snap them in two...and just because someone hasn't shown to do something doesn't mean they can't do it. 

Example, we've never seen Spiderman fly in mid air doing canonballs and 20 flips in mid air but I'm sure he could do it easily... 

Wolverine fighting someone else doesn't mean much when you're using him, you have to consider his powers vs. Ermac's...like I said before, he will kill Wolverine so why do you keep bringing him up? You don't see me bringing up other people from MK or comics now...I want to keep this on topic.

This is Jean vs. Ermac, and we've seen Jean tear up Wolverine with ease....so Ermac can also do the same since he also has TK

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@MKF30 said:
"

I already posted everything I could concerning Ermac, how people take it it's up to them...I also know we(as MK fans) or people who casually follow MK haven't seen him at full potential either, yet him handling tons of various people like nothing over the years of his existence shows he's a formidable foe in general....comparing Wolvering(again a character that's been around far longer compared to Ermac) is irrelevant....so obviously they'll have more showings of things, it doesn't mean those feats are on par with Ermac's though....Wolverine for example can't lift someone and snap them in two...and just because someone hasn't shown to do something doesn't mean they can't do it. 

Example, we've never seen Spiderman fly in mid air doing canonballs and 20 flips in mid air but I'm sure he could do it easily... 

Wolverine fighting someone else doesn't mean much when you're using him, you have to consider his powers vs. Ermac's...like I said before, he will kill Wolverine so why do you keep bringing him up? You don't see me bringing up other people from MK or comics now...I want to keep this on topic.

This is Jean vs. Ermac, and we've seen Jean tear up Wolverine with ease....so Ermac can also do the same since he also has TK

"
Unreal...Jean Grey for the easy win.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By MKF30

Ermac...

vance_astro

Forum Posts