Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Jason X

No Caption Provided

vs. Chucky

No Caption Provided

After getting zapped by The Baby Blower Upper from Honey I Blew Up The Kid.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a937e573d769
deactivated-5a937e573d769

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SPYDA-MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AAAHH KILL IT WITH FIRE! No not the cyborg the giant creepy babyman.

I think Jason will win he is durable as hell its just chucky is gunna not be effected by a stab in the stomach as much as he would be able too originally.

I kinda see it as Jason can't loose but chucky can its just chucky being a giant makes it a very difficult challenge that is gunna need a lot more wear and tear. Just because chucky got bigger doesn't mean he can't be effected by a knife it just ain't gunna be as deep so it will take more stabbing than usual.

And if chucky can't kill him and tries to eat him as a last resort Jason was just given a free win

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spyda-man: In the stomach? Jason stands ankle high on him.

Jooosh1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

It's basically a Wolverine vs Giant man situation. Jason X would eventually take it.

SPYDA-MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerforhire: ya I know it was just an example. Like if he was his usual size a blade will go al the way through ya know.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jooosh1996 said:

It's basically a Wolverine vs Giant man situation. Jason X would eventually take it.

Far from it. Even only 18 or so inches tall he retained the strength of a full grown man now scale that up to 50 or 60 feet.

Incapacitation won't work on Chucky since all of his pieces can move independently of each other, the only way to actually kill him is to destroy his heart.

Now I agree that stomping on Cyborg Jason won't work "or any blunt force trauma" & is a bad idea on Chuckys part unless he wants a machete through the bottom of his foot & he couldn't kick him far enough to count it as BFR. Trying to pick him up is also a very bad idea since Chuck could very easily lose a finger that way but Chuck has a crazy reach advantage here.

I really do need to specify a battle field & potential weapons for Chuck "I'll get around to it eventually".

Quwudu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason easily

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers