• 147 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Scenario - Jason Voorhees for whatever reason, is in Philadelphia. He is brutally killing any and everyone who stands in his way. One of whom happens to be Rocky's son. As Jason is leaving a restaurant local to Rocky's home, he forgets his machete.

Rocky found out his son was murdered and sets off on his own to hunt down the killer. He is warned and given information about what he is dealing with as people beg him not to pursue this maniac. Rocky is more determined than ever before.

Rocky is wearing his regular workout clothes and is equipped with brass knuckles.

Rocky is beyond bloodlusted..onbviously

This is 2009 Jason vs Prime Rocky

Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees

Rocky Balboa
Rocky Balboa

Who wins?

Shadowmaster91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Jaso. He has fought with people that also were really strong.

GoldKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By GoldKing

Prime Rocky would be Rocky IV Rocky, so in that case, he may actually be able to KO 2009 Jason.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Rocky can do this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think if Jason stands there and lets him beat on him, then certainly, I could see Rocky doing something

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason kills him. Not even the same repeated plot and awesome training montage can save Rocky here.

Make it Rambo and have them fight in the jungle.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@morleericks said:

@thedarkpaladin: Rambo isn't Superhuman. Rocky is

Tell that to Hulk Hogan...

At least Rambo has training and tactics which might give him a chance in the right environment. Rocky is just a brain damaged southpaw that only knows how to fight with his fists and is heavily outmatched here.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rocky gets his head punched off. Jason is quite fast when he wants to be.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: We've seen what Jason does to soldiers with regular endurance and strength

No Caption Provided

Granted, that's not Rambo. This guy was well armored and was Special Forces.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

This is the gist of it. Warning for language and violence.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: We've seen what Jason does to soldiers with regular endurance and strength

No Caption Provided

Granted, that's not Rambo. This guy was well armored and was Special Forces.

That's why I said the location means a lot here. Rambo can be rather resourceful with the surroundings when he wants to be and all while having nothing but a hunting knife.

Loading Video...

And while fighting Jason won't be as easy as these backwater town cops, I can easily see him catching Jason in a trap. The only problem would be actually killing him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risingbean: L M A O that is NOT the jist of it. Comparing that guy to Rocky, is like comparing night and day.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: Pretty sure Jason lives in the woods as well. But outsmarting Jason has been done. I'm sure he could. But that's Rambo with an experienced setting advantage.

This is Balboa vs Voorhees in front of a restaurant.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Bloodlusted Rocky isn't restricted to rules and wearing gloves. I could see him eviscerating Jason's balls with a solid punch, then getting behind him and snapping his neck.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: Pretty sure Jason lives in the woods as well. But outsmarting Jason has been done. I'm sure he could. But that's Rambo with an experienced setting advantage.

This is Balboa vs Voorhees in front of a restaurant.

He does. However, he isn't exactly trained to make use of the environment as far as im aware and I wouldn't exactly say the environmental advantage for Rambo is unfair when you consider who he is up against.

Balboa doesn't have a chance here since his fighting style is up close and personal. That's not how you want to fight Jason.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Rocky wins. Jason never fought or beat anyone on the level of Rocky.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: @morleericks: Oddly enough I missed that it was reboot Jason. I'm still wondering if he pulls it off anyhow. What he loses in raw strength he makes up for in speed.

And Morlee, if this was original franchise zombie Jason, that is how it would end. One good hit would kill Balboa. It may not be that Balboa gasses and lets Jason take the shot, but once Jason went on the offensive, the Rock goes down for the 10 count.

Avatar image for cosmicportugal27
CosmicPortugal27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By CosmicPortugal27
@morleericks said:

At least Rambo has training and tactics which might give him a chance in the right environment. Rocky is just a brain damaged southpaw that only knows how to fight with his fists and is heavily outmatched here.

Loading Video...

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

This is the gist of it. Warning for language and violence.

I was so thinking this lol.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@thedarkpaladin said:
@morleericks said:

Loading Video...

...Ok, what's your point? Lol

Actually, he seemed to be taking a quite a beating during a good portion of their fight... which doesn't really help the "superhuman" argument if consider the fact that Tommy was a paper champion who only fought bums.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: Lol the point is, the guys he fought were fodderizing anyone they came across. Take the Clubber Lang scene. When he was unfocused and treated it like just any other fight, he lost. When he tookit seriously...he not only won..he took the man's best and fiercest strikes and kept talking. Then Ivan Drago was the same situation. Rocky falling down and getting up immeditely after doesnt matter. Scorecards dont matter with Balboa. When he is normally motivated he is dangerous for any man on earth. If he is Bloodlusted because you murdered his son, he is going take your f#:%$ head off. Literally lol. Could you imagine? Idc if your Jason Voorhees Michael Myers or The Boogeyman himself.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Wolfrazer

Rocky, much better striking power(the brass knuckles just making things worse), only thing Jason has here is size but even if he grabs Rocky it's not like he can't get out of it given his strength.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin:

Lol

Lol indeed.

the point is, the guys he fought were fodderizing anyone they came across.

What does "fodderizing" a bunch of paper champions have to do him fighting Jason? You know, a real superhuman who Rocky isn't going to be able to kill...

Take the Clubber Lang scene. When he was unfocused and treated it like just any other fight, he lost. When he tookit seriously...he not only won..he took the man's best and fiercest strikes and kept talking.

Right. You mean after he trained intensively for months and was only able to accomplish this thanks to Apollo Creed? Let's look it at like this - he lost against Apollo during their first fight and got rekt by Clubber during their first encounter. Both of whom were by no means superhuman.

Then Ivan Drago was the same situation.

You mean the fight that he only won due to massive pis? Like conveniently cutting Drago with a random punch out of nowhere after he was getting smacked around the ring? You don't say...

Rocky falling down and getting up immeditely after doesnt matter.

That's good for him. Because he isn't going to be getting up immeditely in this fight or even getting up at all.

Scorecards dont matter with Balboa.

The first movie begs to differ...

When he is normally motivated he is dangerous for any man on earth.

Yeah, right. Lol

If he is Bloodlusted because you murdered his son, he is going take your f#:%$ head off. Literally lol.

Funny, I can see the exact opposite happening here. Lol

Could you imagine? Idc if your Jason Voorhees Michael Myers or The Boogeyman himself.

I can certainly imagine.... all of the people you named ripping him to pieces that is.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for turoksonofstone
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

Jason.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Wolfrazer

@never_give_up: Not really or not in any sense that his superhuman would give him the win against Rocky, I mean resisting being choked out by a chain in a woodchipper is all well and good, but he has shown to taking damage and has been taken down.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up: Not really or not in any sense that his superhuman would give him the win against Rocky, I mean resisting being choked out by a chain in a woodchipper is all well and good, but he has shown to taking damage and has been taken down.

He was also stabbed by the machete and came back in the end. Rocky can survive getting choked out and stabbed with a machete?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up: Probably not, but kind of a moot issue since there's no chain, woodchipper or machetes around. Just him and Jason. Best thing Jason did was overpower Clay, but he isn't anywhere near Rocky in terms of physical capability.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope, sorry. Rocky isn't winning against an immortal, supernaturally strong opponent. (I know this is still off the subject, but yeah, Rambo would eat him for lunch...especially the Rambo from the latest movie)

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up: Probably not, but kind of a moot issue since there's no chain, woodchipper or machetes around. Just him and Jason. Best thing Jason did was overpower Clay, but he isn't anywhere near Rocky in terms of physical capability.

I'm glad you answered that. But clearly Jason isn't just human.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up: Right but not like his original incarnation, Rocky here has a chance if not at least to KO.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up: Right but not like his original incarnation, Rocky here has a chance if not at least to KO.

Yea it seems so, even though his original incarnation isn't the zombie one everyone knows. It could go either way since it isn't a boxing match.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: ok once again...Read the OP. By your answers I can tell you didn't. -_- So quote this line. This is '09 Jason...... You get it? '09

This is NOT the most badass Jason from the beginning of Jason X. When he broke loose of the vhains and made clowns out of higky trained and experienced spec ops soldiers with no effort. THAT Jason would win with very little proble. If any.

This Jason is nowhere near the level you are placing him on. Rocky could very well beat the hell out of him. The thing this Jason does seem to have is a sense of urgency when he kills. That may prove fatal to Rocky. But certainly not a forgone conclusion that Jason would come out victorious

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@wolfrazer said:

@thedarkpaladin: Jason isn't superhuman in the 09 movie.

...Shrugging off punches from people and getting stabbed through the knee and chest without dying isn't Superhuman? How about effortlessly lifting human bodies with one arm over his shoulder and picking people up by the handle of his machete?

Don't know of any normal people (Rocky) who can do that. Rocky is peak human levels at best.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: ok once again...Read the OP. By your answers I can tell you didn't. -_- So quote this line. This is '09 Jason...... You get it? '09

I've read your OP... what's your point? It doesn't change the outcome of the battle at all.

This is NOT the most badass Jason from the beginning of Jason X. When he broke loose of the vhains and made clowns out of higky trained and experienced spec ops soldiers with no effort. THAT Jason would win with very little proble. If any.

Once again, irrelevant. Rocky won't be able to do anything to a guy who can survive getting impaled through the chest and keep coming back.

This Jason is nowhere near the level you are placing him on. Rocky could very well beat the hell out of him. The thing this Jason does seem to have is a sense of urgency when he kills. That may prove fatal to Rocky. But certainly not a forgone conclusion that Jason would come out victorious

And what level am I putting Jason on exactly? If I recall correctly, you were the one putting Rocky on the level of Michael Myers and the Boogeyman lol. That seems pretty hypocritical of you to say that I'm hyping Jason in any way here.

Avatar image for cosmicportugal27
CosmicPortugal27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicportugal27 said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@morleericks said:

Loading Video...

Actually, he seemed to be taking a quite a beating during a good portion of their fight... which doesn't really help the "superhuman" argument if consider the fact that Tommy was a paper champion who only fought bums.

You said he could only fight with his fists.

Also,Rocky was with brain damage during that fight.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@cosmicportugal27 said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@cosmicportugal27 said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@morleericks said:

Loading Video...

You said he could only fight with his fists.

Also,Rocky was with brain damage during that fight.

That was a fist fight. Unless you're counting the one time when he used his legs to trip Tommy as he was charging, or slam him through a wall. Either way, he was using his fists 99% of the time and fighting Jason up close is a death trap.

Since OP didn't give a specific version, this is current Rocky who is an old man with cancer.

Nevermind. I didn't see the prime Rocky part lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: .. I could pick up those 120 ibs teenagers with one arm over my shoulder...

This 09 Jason was in a fight with Clay. A fight. He didn't destroy him or completely own him. This was a fight that he eventually lost even if he did have the upperhand for most of it.

Clay isn't 1/20 of the physical monster that Balboa is. This Jason cannot just take punches from this man. It will end him and lead to a KO

Though I am defending Rocky, I am not saying he WILL win. I am saying he possesses a much higher chance than you are giving him credit for

Avatar image for lobothemainman23
Lobothemainman23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Lobothemainman23

I want to give Rocky a chance but, his greatest strength is his durability. He can tank shots from any human but Jason is superhuman. Rocky gets murdered. I will say I have no knowledge on this Jason, is he nearly as strong as the orginal?

Rambo however would curb stomp Jason horribly.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: .. I could pick up those 120 ibs teenagers with one arm over my shoulder...

But of course you can. I completely forgot that everyone on Comicvine is a master black belt who can kill a cheetah with one hand lol. And how do you know how much theu weigh?

This 09 Jason was in a fight with Clay. A fight. He didn't destroy him or completely own him. This was a fight that he eventually lost even if he did have the upperhand for most of it.

Which one is Clay? The guy who Survivid at the end right? If so, you're overlooking the fact that he only survived because of the girl.

Clay isn't 1/20 of the physical monster that Balboa is. This Jason cannot just take punches from this man. It will end him and lead to a KO

Just like Rocky isn't the physical monster that Jason is... and how will his punches do anything to a guy who isn't hindered by stabbed through the kneecap. Or the guy who completely survives getting impaled through the chest without so much as making a noise. Regular humans tank Rocky's punches. Jason will laugh at them.

Though I am defending Rocky, I am not saying he WILL win. I am saying he possesses a much higher chance than you are giving him credit for

I have yet to see to see any evidence to back this up. Rocky is close range fighter who won't be able to kill Jason (he would be lucky to actually hurt the guy tbh) while Jason would have no trouble killing Rocky.

TheManTheMyth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

09 Jason gets punched out

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to give Rocky a chance but, his greatest strength is his durability. He can tank shots from any human but Jason is superhuman. Rocky gets murdered. I will say I have no knowledge on this Jason, is he nearly as strong as the orginal?

Rambo however would curb stomp Jason horribly.

Jason isn't quite as strong physically as he was in the past, but he is still able to survive getting impaled through the chest without any problems, as well as shrug off getting stabbed through the kneecap. He is still stronger than a normal human though since he can effortlessly lift normal sized people over his shoulder with one arm and also stab a full grown man through stomach and lift him off the ground by the handle of his machete.

You think Rambo would curb him even without guns?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: I can tell approximately how much they weigh because I looked at them with my eyes....

Oh he had a girl's help. Ok that makes a huge difference. He had an 18 yr old girl's help. Like it or not Clay put up a fight. And actually made it a fight. That's sad

Who tanks his punches? You mean endures or survives his punches? When Rocky goes all out, the greatest champions in the world fall. Lang, Drago, Gunn, Creed. Thats also with gloves on. Here, he has brass knuckles

well you have yet to see evidence to support Rocky's case because you refuse to

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@morleericks said:

@thedarkpaladin: I can tell approximately how much they weigh because I looked at them with my eyes....

All you can do is give an estimation based on your visual perception. I would agree that the headless girl was in the 120 lb range, but the guy he lifted off the ground with one arm by the handle of his machete certainly wasn't. Not that 120 lbs isn't an impressive amount of weight to carry over one shoulder and walk a good distance without showing any problems.

Oh he had a girl's help. Ok that makes a huge difference. He had an 18 yr old girl's help. Like it or not Clay put up a fight. And actually made it a fight. That's sad

The girl simply distracted him with a locket and that's the only reason they were able to win. Clay didn't put up a fight on his own, he was getting beaten down lol.

Who tanks his punches? You mean endures or survives his punches? When Rocky goes all out, the greatest champions in the world fall. Lang, Drago, Gunn, Creed. Thats also with gloves on. Here, he has brass knuckles

...No, I mean flat out tank his punches. Clubber Lang and Ivan Drago were doing exactly that until they lost stamina. You're acting like Rocky didn't lose to 2 of those people in the first place.

well you have yet to see evidence to support Rocky's case because you refuse to

No, because you haven't given any. You don't even respond to half of my points...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: That's honestly because i do not know how to quote on here. Like you lol There are still a few thjings i dont know how to do on here. It would be much easier to respond if I did

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: That's honestly because i do not know how to quote on here. Like you lol There are still a few thjings i dont know how to do on here. It would be much easier to respond if I did

Do you post from your phone? Try using the desktop site option if you do. Or you could just copy and paste each part of my reply.