EDIT: Cap gets his shield and a pistol.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Cregan_Stark

Jason can't die, make it to incapacitation and Cap wins.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Noone301994

Jason

Cstone18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Bump

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 the_stegman  Moderator

Without his shield, I don't see how Cap can take Jason down. Stalemate at best, Jason wins at worst.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason pops up out of nowhere from a corner and kills Cap.

Sorry.

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain has no powers to suggest he can kill him

Voorhees wins

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RisingBean

Captain America. Explosives, impromptu weapons (like an axe or a machete perhaps?) or environmental.

themongoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By themongoose

@cregan_stark: What !?! Jason has been killed dozens of times but when he dies it's like he's sleeping and it will take him a while to wake up.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By legacy6364

Cap still takes this. He went toe to toe with the Wolverine.

themongoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@burnface: that makes no sense jason is killed by normal people all the time why wouldn't captain America take him out not to mention captain America can run circles around jason being that he's so slow.

Cstone18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Cregan_Stark

@themongoose: he hasn't been killed he's been incapacitated, he always comes back. It explicitly states in the movies that he can never truly die. If this is a fight to the death then Jason just continually comes back forever which is why I said to make to a fight to incapacitation.

themongoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cregan_stark: Well then I guess that goes for All horror movie villians because if you really think about it they always come back.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By legacy6364

@cstone18 said:

@legacy6364: it's MCU Cap

The Captain is still much faster and skilled than Jason. There is no reason Cap couldn't disarm a zombie with a machete.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themongoose: not all but most do through some sort of loop hole. But with Jason it says explicitly that he cannot die which makes a fight to the death pretty a moot point.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cregan_stark: Well then I guess that goes for All horror movie villians because if you really think about it they always come back.

Jason literally has this curse. His true origin is that when he drowned at Camp Crystal Lake his mother read the Necronomicon (book from Evil Dead) and brought him back as a deadite. Only family members can kill him. Even when his body is destroyed he still comes back.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themongoose: not all but most do through some sort of loop hole. But with Jason it says explicitly that he cannot die which makes a fight to the death pretty a moot point.

It's a loophole. Jason can come back, but he needs an outside source. After Tommy Jarvis hacked him up in the Final Chapter, Jason would have stayed dead if not for lightning. Again after being submerged, he was staying put until outside forces freed him or woke him up (New Blood and Jason Takes Manhattan.) Even in FvJ, freddy needed to motivate him to come back. I think for all intents and purposes here, Cap can "kill" Jason in the sense he wins. If you want to be anal retentive about it go ahead, but you may as well flag for spite then. I don't think the OP set it up to be that way.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risingbean: I'm not being anal retentive, it's his character, I didn't make it up. That is why I asked the OP to change the win conditions because Cap can't technically win under these conditions.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risingbean: I'm not being anal retentive, it's his character, I didn't make it up. That is why I asked the OP to change the win conditions because Cap can't technically win under these conditions.

I hope you don't take it personally, It's nothing against you. But you are being real fussy over a technicality. Jason "dies" for years at a time. I think it suffices. If not we can just say Cap has him cremated because Jason doesn't have the feats to come back from dust.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap's pistol, won't do crap. The shield?....it's cut through some durable stuff yes? He could probably decapitate Jason with a well aimed throw. This obviously wouldn't kill Jason as the guy has survived as nothing but a heart, but still it would count as a win.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Cregan_Stark

@risingbean: were saying the same thing here man. Cap can put him down and for a long time (years maybe) but Jason will come back eventually. The OP should make so that when Cap put him down the that's the end of the fight or limit the amount of times Jason can come back like in Doomsday threads.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A high school boxer fought Jason for a bit and actually moved him around a little. Cap would destroy with big oaf.

Jason is stronger and can take a massive beating, but that is exactly what he will do... take a massive beating.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

A high school boxer fought Jason for a bit and actually moved him around a little. Cap would destroy with big oaf.

Jason is stronger and can take a massive beating, but that is exactly what he will do... take a massive beating.

YUP

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 the_stegman  Moderator

@misterwhisper said:

YUP

That high school boxer was fighting a Jason who literally didn't fight back, he took all the damage without any ill effect and when he DID fight back, he punched the guys head off with one hit.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@comicace3 said:

@misterwhisper said:

YUP

That high school boxer was fighting a Jason who literally didn't fight back, he took all the damage without any ill effect and when he DID fight back, he punched the guys head off with one hit.

.................. Someone give cap a shield!

On a side note: Does pressure points work on jason?

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cstone18: Help my man Cregan out. Also that Shield and pistol make it spite. Cap decapitates at will. I doubt he takes it easy on Zombie Jason. And if a shovel wielded by a teenage girl can KO him (Friday 3) Cap has no trouble with humanish Jason.

@cregan_stark: We're in agreement on how it goes down, indeed.

I'll tell you what. Take it from me, the OP means death as in end of the movie loss. I'm sure of it.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risingbean: if the OP means death as in the end of a movie then Cap stomps. I'm not refuting that at all, I don't think Jason can land a blow to be honest.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risingbean: if the OP means death as in the end of a movie then Cap stomps. I'm not refuting that at all, I don't think Jason can land a blow to be honest.

Only if he blindsides Cap. However I don't see that being a condition of the battle. So yeah, Cap should take it handily.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason. He was strong enough to squeeze someone's head hard enough for their eyeballs to pop out, and punched someone's head clean off their body with one punch. He also bent someone in half easily. And I don't even need to comment on his durability.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 the_stegman  Moderator

Oh, I noticed that the OP added the shield, in which case, Cap one shots. There's really no way to make this a fair battle.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By legacy6364

Now that the OP has been edited, Jason can't touch the Captain. Those who disagree can

No Caption Provided

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Doom_Phd

1) Captain is a more skilled, stronger, faster, agile, durable, intelligent fighter Jason has ever encountered .

2) Capt is stronger than Jason.

3) add in the shield this is a spite, capt smacks Jason around like summer camp.

Rick_Grayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this is to the death, Cap literally smacks Jason around until Cap dies of old age. So win for Jason.

Every other eventuality is Cap incapacitating him.

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By godofnick

Too much Cap praise here, Voorhees slaughters Steve.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 thedailybagel  Moderator

Cap runs away, trips on a twig and is killed because he somehow forgets to get back up.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godofnick: Cap decapitates Jason within 30 seconds effortlessly. Too fast and too strong. The shield makes it spite.

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By godofnick

@mtuske: Yes because Captain America can kill an immortal being, silly me. Also, my ass Cap is 'too strong". Voorhees is so much stronger than him it's not even funny. Superhuman > Peak Human

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason gets wrecked

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godofnick: Captain America is Superhuman not peak human. He was holding a motorcycle over his head with 3 women on it effortlessly. That's far beyond peak. Using his shield he took down a large aircraft in about 20 seconds. Vorhees is fodder compared to Cap.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By visemoon

Lol...this is a non-fight. Cap beats him with or without shield. Jason better stick with killing what he makes a career out of killing...and that innocent, untrained, drunken teens having sex

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason gets beat senseless

Avatar image for sensationalspiderman
SensationalSpiderMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now that the OP has been edited, Jason can't touch the Captain. Those who disagree can

No Caption Provided

This.

Cap has some amazing feats in CA:TWS. I don't think Jason can top that.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy6364 said:

No Caption Provided

This.

Cap has some amazing feats in CA:TWS. I don't think Jason can top that.

DeAnnunaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap stomps.

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mtuske: Oh okay, knowing this is Movie Cap it makes the fight more fair. However, there's still the fact Jason is, you know, IMMORTAL. He's been stabbed in the heart and he was fine. Also, I recall one time he got blown to pieces, he started possessing people. He could do that to Cap. He just can't die period, ever since.. I think the 6th movie he's been completely immortal (he did die afterwards but that was from freaky deaky plot shit, some family member had to kill him with a blade passed down in the Voorhees family or some thing? Whatever. Doesn't count) He's undead and can tank a lot of damage. I know Film Cap with his shield is a force to be reckoned with, but I just don't see how he can take down Jason.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Jason takes it.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is it me or do some people conveniently forget about Jason X? How did Jason do against the skilled, trained Android before his upgrade?