User Lists: 2

KId Buu.

UFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

All this does is further support my point, that Goku alone had the power to beat Kid Buu

no it shows he thought he could but never was able to.

By contrast, despite getting a couple of good blows in on Jenemba, a dead SSJ3 Goku was ultimately stomped.

goku is not buu. janemba cant weaponise his "reality warping" to take him down, and nothing else hes shown can

Not true. It been shown that Buu's regeneration and stamina is not unlimited. Vegetto beat Buuhan so badly

i dont care about buuhan. his regen is noticably slower and less efficient than kid buu's. just like super buu's regen was superior to fat buu's.

good buu tiring out is explicitly stated by vegeta to be the cause of two buus battling each other. a mortal cant do that to him

Again, Goku never admits to anything of the sorts.

His later statement was in reference to Hercule and Mr Buu's participation in the Genki Dama's success.

yes he fucking said it. its explicit. what, was goku just going to sit back and let kid buu kill everyone? if he says "we'd ALL be done in" that must be including gotenks. meaning again kid buu was vastly underestimated and never took goku seriously.

dudemanguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theracles: janemba can create another goku using spirit bomb cant he?

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@dudemanguy: When has he shown the ability to do something like that?

dudemanguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos: when goku shot a kamehameha at janemba he created another gokumin his hand doing another kamehameha

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@dudemanguy: But that was when he saw Goku doing the same thing.

Can Janemba make a clone of Goku using an attack that he has never seen. Not to mention he need the entire earth and z fighters to give him the energy.

Don't get me wrong, Janemba wins but not like that.

dudemanguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By dudemanguy

@emperorthanos: janemba saw goku doing kamehameha for first time and copyed him

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Janemba takes. He's roughly equal to Super Buuhan, which is significantly more powerful than Kid Buu.

Also, he's a teleporter, and uses it in combat VERY effectively.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@dudemanguy: Yeah I know. I didn't argue that. I just said he has never seen Goku use spirit bomb so he can't make a copy of Goku doing it.

dudemanguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos: are you talking about janemba against buu,becajse i thought you were saying if goku hit janemba with a spirit bomb he wouldnt be able to copy it,of course janemba is not able to do something he never saw

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

No you said

@theracles: janemba can create another goku using spirit bomb cant he?

I am telling you why he can not do that

dudemanguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos: how can he not do that if he did it with the kamehameha when he saw it?

UFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nemba takes. He's roughly equal to Super Buuhan

what gave you that idea?

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

the answer is simple :

buu can destroy janemba, but janemba can't destroy buu.

So, buu wins.

dudemanguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for parallax_hal_jordan
Parallax_Hal_Jordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Janemba in a tough fight

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: how exacly can buu destroy janemba?

Unlimited stamina and regeneration which has no equal. I need to re watch the Janemba movie i am forgetting all of his abilities honestly. Can he regenerate? I know Buu would copy all of his moves after one time so he would be able to teleport around, with that ability i see Buu absorbing him eventually, there powers aren't THAT far apart. Buu + Janemba fusion would be scary, that much evil would probably boost Buus power more then just adding Janembas power. They could probably fight Vegito.

dudemanguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphapunk: janemba can regenerate,buu cant copy janemba on teleporting because janemba creates portals so its not really teleportin unless youre talking about instant transmition,buu cant absorb janemba because 1.janemba can posses his body with the evil energy 2.janemba can teleport out of him,janembas regeneration is prettry much unlimited and his durability is also unlimited,vegito has no way of winning any of them if they have unlimited regen and stamina

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphapunk: janemba can regenerate,buu cant copy janemba on teleporting because janemba creates portals so its not really teleportin unless youre talking about instant transmition,buu cant absorb janemba because 1.janemba can posses his body with the evil energy 2.janemba can teleport out of him,janembas regeneration is prettry much unlimited and his durability is also unlimited,vegito has no way of winning any of them if they have unlimited regen and stamina

When Buu absorbs he traps his opponents.

I don't think Buu could be taken over by Janemba, he is pretty evil himself and the gap in power isn't that big.

Pretty sure Buu can copy every power instantly, portals or not, he himself can create dimensional portals so he has experience with that type of move as well as his copy power.

Vegito beats them both faster than Gogeta killed Janemba =) Vegito is >>>>DBZverse.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: Goku was confident he could obliterate Kid Buu at full power in ssj3, something he could not do to Janemba, which was post-Buu, where he'd be even stronger.

Super Janemba fodderized SSJ3 Goku in three shots (2 small ki blasts and a cut to the shoulder) and 1 shot two SSJ2 level characters (SS2 Vegeta via stretchy arm and Pikkon via double head punch), something Kid Buu cannot do. Vegeta was able to endure several minutes of abuse from him while Goku formed the spirit bomb.

You are right, though: only one of these characters can hurt each other. Kid Buu is far weaker and cannot teleport, any lasting damage he can cause will just heal. Meanwhile, SJ has access to SSJ3+ levels of ki, can shoot energy blasts, and is a universe level reality manipulator which ensures that he has no trouble when he decides to take his killshot.

Candy beam is nice, but I don't see it being much use against a shapeshifter. There's nothing stopping him from just transforming or reality warping himself back to normal, then add to it that it likely won't hit and can even be reversed via spacial rifts or by creating a duplicate Buu.

IMO Janemba is pretty underrated, he's only inferior to Buuhan and Vegito/Gogeta in terms of power, yet also has reality warping on Beerus's scale.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dudemanguy: Buu can only be killed if you destroy his entire ki, & literally atomize him, not leaving a single trace of him, otherwise, janemba is screwed up bad. Also, kid buu doesn't fight like goku, who was attacking predictably. He's very very unpredictable. Janemba won't be able to predict his location, so the ability to teleport himself is useless here. And, kid buu can turn himself to liquid, or even vapour, & absorb him, or could turn him to candy.

And the goku who fought kid buu was stronger than movie one, & was much weaker than him. He + vegeta couldn't do much to kid buu, who was playing around. Mr buu actually put a better fight than both them combined. Still, the three were not enough, & spirit bomb was needed with earth, namek & otherworld, to destroy him, & goku also needed to get to his FP, nearly receiving a zenkai.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By thelocust619

@alphapunk: Buu didn't trap Vegito, nor anyone who can reality warp multiple dimensions on a universal scale. It's a far cry to say it'd work on such a thing, as it was clearly established Buu's abilities have limits.

Both are incarnations of pure evil, I doubt they'd have any influence over the other. If anything, the stronger force would win a power struggle, and that would be Janemba (who is >SSJ3). Technically, being post-Buu and since the evil within Buu was removed in death/rebirth, it's possible Janemba is in part composed of Buu's evil already.

Buu cannot copy reality warping. He broke a dimension by raising his ki and yelling, not by bending space with his will. He can copy any ki technique (and possibly magic), but Janemba's abilities require powers Buu doesnt even have.

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Alphapunk

@thelocust619 said:

@alphapunk: Buu didn't trap Vegito, nor anyone who can reality warp multiple dimensions on a universal scale. It's a far cry to say it'd work on such a thing, as it was clearly established Buu's abilities have limits.

Both are incarnations of pure evil, I doubt they'd have any influence over the other. If anything, the stronger force would win a power struggle, and that would be Janemba (who is >SSJ3). Technically, being post-Buu and since the evil within Buu was removed in death/rebirth, it's possible Janemba is in part composed of Buu's evil already.

Buu cannot copy reality warping. He broke a dimension by raising his ki and yelling, not by bending space with his will. He can copy any ki technique (and possibly magic), but Janemba's abilities require powers Buu doesnt even have.

Just because Vegito protected himself doesn't mean Janemba is immune, that would be a guess. Vegito is far beyond Janemba.

There is no doubt Janemba is > Buu but i don't think it's that much, SSJ3 Goku did ok against Janemba until he used the sword, which would be useless vs Buu.

Saying Buu cannot copy his powers is a guess. He has shown the ability to copy whatever he wants, to say otherwise goes against all the feats he has shown.

I think Janemba would beat up on Buu i just don't think he is killable by someone that is relatively close to him, his regeneration is insane, he has shown he is very tricky with his absorbing though, i think Buu gets beat on a little until he absorbs Janemba, then they proceed to kill everyone else possibly giving Vegito a fight in SSJ2 form, if they get another pair.

Goku = Kid buu but he knew he would tire, he had to use the spirit bomb, don't think Janemba has any "good" ki moves like that. Buu would EVENTUALLY absorb him i think.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By thelocust619

Saying that Buu's abilities have limits (the point of mentioning Vegito at all) and the fact he never absorbed a universal reality warper are not guesses. Saying Buu can absorb and contain someone who controls space on a multidimensional level is a guess.

SSJ3 Goku was still fodderized in 3 hits. If Janemba is anywhere near a full power SSJ3, which he is, he can vaporize Kid Buu as per Goku's statement.

No...you are very clearly the one guessing. But we dont need to. Buu has been shown copying ki attacks, it's not a guess to say he can't copy a power he doesn't have. There are also techniques he has been unable to replicate without absorption. If Buu isn't a reality warper, he cannot copy a reality warping technique (yelling isn't rw, although it did have one, specific, low tier rw effect). By your logic he can copy Whis's time manip, or a Devil Fruit (other than Gum Gum, obviously lol). Just no.

Kid Buu is killable by a full power SSJ3 and up, which Janemba qualifies. *Exhausted Goku=Kid Buu. The only reason he didn't destroy him, as he said, is because he wasn't at full power to begin with. That's why he needed the spirit bomb.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: Goku was confident he could obliterate Kid Buu at full power in ssj3, something he could not do to Janemba, which was post-Buu, where he'd be even stronger.

Goku later said that he couldn't do it as he was wrong. He later said that when he + vegeta as a distraction + Mr buu (who was about as strong as SS3 goku, plus lot of abilities, regen & stamina) couldn't beat him all combined.

Janemba was NOT post kid buu. He was post fat buu. Proof is that goku stays dead in afterlife.

In this timeline, there was no super buu / kid buu so he can't compare them.

Super Janemba fodderized SSJ3 Goku in three shots (2 small ki blasts and a cut to the shoulder) and 1 shot two SSJ2 level characters (SS2 Vegeta via stretchy arm and Pikkon via double head punch), something Kid Buu cannot do. Vegeta was able to endure several minutes of abuse from him while Goku formed the spirit bomb.

So, super janemba is slightly above SS3 goku of afterlife, who is slightly below SS3 goku at end of buu saga, who's below kid buu by a margin.

Kid buu can't 1-shot SS2 level ? Are you serious? Vegeta endured 1 minute beating, while kid buu was toying with him, gets a zenkai, endured another few seconds when goku is forming spirit bomb, that's it. Kid buu > fat buu, who 1-shotted SS2 level characters by goku's own admission.

You are right, though: only one of these characters can hurt each other. Kid Buu is far weaker and cannot teleport, any lasting damage he can cause will just heal. Meanwhile, SJ has access to SSJ3+ levels of ki, can shoot energy blasts, and is a universe level reality manipulator which ensures that he has no trouble when he decides to take his killshot.

You are forgetting that kid buu wasn't hurt by physical attacks, janemba was. Even SS3 goku managed to land a few hits on him. Kid buu is very unpredictable, so the ability to teleport by creaing portals is useless. He his much closer to janemba than you think.

If janemba is really universe level, where will you put SS gogeta? multiversal? So beerus is what level in that case? At most, he is a low level reality manipulator, while kid buu is high level matter manipulator.

How will he heal? has he shown the ability to heal? Why didn't he do it in movie?

Candy beam is nice, but I don't see it being much use against a shapeshifter. There's nothing stopping him from just transforming or reality warping himself back to normal, then add to it that it likely won't hit and can even be reversed via spacial rifts or by creating a duplicate Buu.

Can he do it? The only person who regained conscious was super vegitto, who was by far the strongest character in the series, with by far the maximum power advantage in the series (till BoG).

He was even able to remain unabsorbed to buu, so he got special treatment due to power difference. He can't create a duplicate buu, he only did in case of attacks of gok. And even if he can, buu can also create duplicate buu, or absorb duplicate buu to become super buu.

IMO Janemba is pretty underrated, he's only inferior to Buuhan and Vegito/Gogeta in terms of power, yet also has reality warping on Beerus's scale.

Universal level reality warpers are unbeatable, as simple, by non reality warpers.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By thelocust619

@apex_pretador:

1. Can you show me Goku retracting his statement that he can beat Kid Buu at full power? I dont recall that. What I recall is Vegeta asking Goku why he doesn't just finish him, and Goku responding that he can't because he's not at full power, and then they decide on the spirit bomb.

And Mr. Buu<Fat Buu that Goku fought. I always understood Goku and Vegeta's reversed roles in the movie as an inconsistency, given there's not really a solid way to place it in the timeline of the actual arc in a sensible way given the urgency of Buu. Even considering this mid-Buu saga, I dont believe Goku recieved any significant buffs after fighting Vegeta.

2. SSJ3 Goku is not below Kid Buu by any margin if he can vaporize him at full power. The only thing that kept him alive is regen and that his stamina didn't go down.

3. Kid Buu was juggling Vegeta with punches and kicks and he survived, one hit from Janemba knocked him back to base and scared him into fleeing. I never once said Buu can't 1 shot an SSJ2, but there is a clear difference between taking hundreds of blows and still fighting and being one-shot and running. The fact Buu may have possibly been playing is irrelevant because Janemba very cleary was as well.

4. Lol Janemba wasn't hurt any more than Buu. Both can feel pain, both can regen. Janemba healed from the damage caused by SSJ3 Goku by, similar to Buu, taking a putty form and reforming into Super Janemba. Later, in mid attack he nonchalantly heals a chest wound caused by Pikkon calling him names (his primary weakness, unfortunately kid buu can't rationalize or talk very well). Kid Buu isn't causing more damage at once than a full power SSJ3 could, so he has no way of causing lasting damage that Janemba can't recover from.

This one was a bad arguement, no offense. Being unpredictable does not render portals useless lol, especially when it grants him a fast enough attack rate to nearly blitz an SSJ3. Kid Buu's unpredictability can't even begin to make a difference if he's not fast enough to avoid the attacks...and he's not. The only way he could beat an SSJ3 was by outlasting him, so he's not outpacing a guy who can outpace that.

5. "If janemba is really universe level, where will you put SS gogeta? multiversal?"

-do you even read your posts first? You don't just jump tiers like that. That's retarded. You must be tired. Janemba is not universe level in power, his rw hax is universal in scale. These are seperate. He is SSJ3+ in power, and his rw is universal in scale, because it effected multiple dimensions of an entire universe the entire movie. It's very simple, idk why you're not understanding such an elementary concept.

His rw has universal scale, but is limited to his power output. For instance, his hax sword couldn't cut SSJ3 Goku's arm clean off because his hax was clearly not strong enough. It's the versatility that makes his hax deadly. Anyone reasonably stronger than an SSJ3 can overpower Super Janemba just fine, so long as he doesn't hax them to death (so many fights could be avoided when you can just drown your enemy in a jellybean of water lol). However, as far as utilizing the power he does have, the support such hax provides has no betters (in DBZ). Since KB is not stronger than an SSJ3, he will be the one overpowered, and Janemba's versatility ensures the pressure he can deliver won't give KB time to get even think of something crafty...and we're still debating whether it'd even work even if he did. The odds are thoroughly one-sided.

6. I don't need to prove Janemba is as strong as Vegito in order to break Buu's absorption. All I needed was to prove it can be broken. Ill make it kindergarten level: when Buu absorbs something, he takes it to his own SPACE. He has no showings of stopping a reality warper from opening a portal in SPACE and bouncing out, especially one that can effect SPACE across multiple dimensions in an entire universe. You can't trap something that can go wherever it wants.

Beyond that, Buu actually has to catch him to even try to absorb him. That's pretty hard when the guy can just pixelate himself mid attack, which he loves to spam, so enveloping him is out. Candy Beam won't help against something that can reform itself like putty. Or pixels. Whatever his mood is, really...so Buu can't even get this far to begin with.

7. Lol you're talking like Buu is fast enough to absorb a duplicate that's literally appearing just to shoot one attack and disappear, or that Buu splitting his ki is a good idea at all. (I'd love to see you argue splitting doesn't split his ki. By that logic he'd multiply in power when he reabsorbs himself lmao). Nice reaching, but those are not viable counters at all. Not to mention Janemba can use multiform as well, so idk why you'd even think that's an advantage.

8. I'm not saying they're very far at all. They're very close in power, KB is low SSJ3 and Janemba is high SSJ3. However, Janemba's hax is far superior to Buu's hax. Along with being able to recreate 99% of Buu's hax abilities like his putty form, regen, multi form, and unlimited stamina, his hax extends to manipulate reality itself across an entire universe. That's just a crazy huge gap.

9. "Universal level reality warpers are unbeatable, as simple, by non reality warpers."

Says who? You? Lol. This is just untrue and completely ignorant. Correct me if I'm wrong: Janemba warped reality across a universe and was beaten by a non reality warper.

dudemanguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: how is janemba not able to predict buus location? Buu is the one that cant because janembas energy is everywhere so when you sense janemba you sense him everywhere,janemba doesnt teleport,he creates portals that can not only teleport him,they can teleport his enemies blast,buu cannot aborsob janemba because if he tries janemba will create a portal inside of buu so he can escape,for me its a stalemate,both cant kill eachother

dudemanguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphapunk: doesnt matter if buu traps his opponents,janemba doesnt need his hands or any part of his body to create portals

Buu cannot copy portals,portals are another level of skill,the only reason he created a portal was because he hit something so hard it created a portal,but that is not really controling your teleportation

1.vegito cannot kill janemba because janemba can only be puryefied 2.Depends on how much evil energy janemba has

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619:

1. Goku said that "he'll have to go all out to EVEN stand a chance" He says he could easily beat fat buu. But later, we see mr buu fighting closer than SS3 goku vs kid buu. In the end, we see goku says that he'll train so that he'll not lose vs buu. So, he's not sure if he can beat him at current level, even after a zenkai moments ago (no matter how insignificant).
  2. See scans above, goku was going all out, esp when kid buu has already killed his friends & family. Still, with a lot of distraction from vegeta's part, Mr buu getting a lot of help, kid buu playing around, he couldn't win. He needed SB from all the earthlings, namekians , etc & still couldn't win while kid buu was mostly playing around. He needed to get back to full power to push SB back. That alone proves he's below him.
  3. Had vegeta run away, it would mean kid buu will focus on goku, & they all lose their last hope, & vegeta isn't the "run away" type of guy, no matter what. And, janemba is much less playing type, & much more serious threat as depicted. He was actively trying to hurt & kill goku & vegeta, which actually makes his fight vs SS2 less impressive, as vegeta was able to escape nearly unscathed, as opposed to fighting buu. In both cases, they had a strong support.
  4. Super gogeta 1-shot janemba, whichwas only time he was actually hurt, & those insults were just a silly weakness. As he shown to be able to heal from insults, but not from gogeta, it indicates that he's still vulnerable to physical attacks, otherwise why bother dodging? why don't tank like buu did? Simple as it seems, he would have hurt himself.
  5. His RW is not a high level enough to beat buu, who himself is a high level matter manipulator & quick learner.
  6. Buu's body is much more different than any place, as potara defused in it, the potara which belongs to greatest gods in the universe, stop working. Not only that, but goku can't teleport out of it by using IT. Seeing that vegitto was only one exponentially stronger than him, & still required a high energy barrier to not get absorbed while gohan & gotenks got absorbed while being > buu indicates that it is unlikely for janemba to not get absorbed, let alone escape him. Asfor candy beam, it may not be perma lasting effect, but it'll have a bit of effect for some time, & can let buu absorb him as a last resort.
  7. so, let us skip it.
  8. They are actually very close in power. SS3 + SS2 + Pikkon (SS2 level at max) lose to janemba (need fusion) while SS3 + SS2 + Mr buu (SS3 level, or very close) lose to kid buu. Even with DBs, energy from earth, z fighters, etc, they needed full power of goku back to push SB.
  9. I'll come on this point sometime later.
thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador:

1. http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/fat-janemba-vs-fat-buu-1658496/

Post 15. I apologize for the inconvenience, but I cant post scans myself. In that post is a scan of Goku already fighting Kid Buu in SSJ3 (so it takes place after your scan, mid fight) with both Vegeta and Goku admitting he can beat Kid Buu at full power...so yea.The statement was never retracted...yours was. Now that this is established, we can move on.

2. He had Vegeta's help to buy time. His issue was stamina, nothing else. The fact that he easilly overpowered Kid Buu when wished to full power is proof enough that he is stronger.

3. Contrary to your statements, Janemba isnt ever shown serious for more than a second or two at a time. The entire fight was him toying with his opponents, a prime example being catching base Goku in the jelly bean and intentionally cutting around him. Compare that to Buu's relentless barrages with only occasional pauses while distracted and it's pretty clear who tried harder.

4. Being 1 shot by Gogeta just proves he can be 1 shot by someone vastly stronger than him. I never said he doesn't take physical damage, he does. However, he healed the light damage caused by a full power SSJ3 actively trying to kill him quickly without any inconvenience, and kid buu can't trump that because he's kid buu, not gogeta. As we know from the scan linked above, he's not stronger than a full power ssj3.

5. Buu is hardly a matter manipulator, the only matter manip he has is a magic beam. He is a low tier reality warper, as he controls an abysmally small dimension within himself when he absorbs someone. Janemba's rw extends through two dimensions of an entire universe, these things are hardly comparable. It's insulting, that youre trying to tell me a guy who can only do one specific thing one specific way on a spectacularly smaller scale is somehow greater than a guy who can do nearly anything he wants to an entire universe lol.

6. As far as catching Janemba, Gotenks couldn't pixelate himself at will or willingly open dimensional rifts, so he's not a good example to use. In fact, noone is. Buu never faced someone who could warp without concentrating or rapidly tear through the fabric of space as a form of combat. His only way of catching people was by trapping them, but Janemba isn't something you can just trap. You could say, one doesn't simply "trap" a free-teleporting, state-altering reality warper.

Im having trouble seeing how Janemba's first reaction to the candy beam wouldn't be to simply reform, then laugh, then possibly make duplicate Buu to shoot one back, then laugh. Alternately, he can and in character would just open a rift and return it, then laugh.

As far as him being caught, Janemba doesn't need a shield to simply will himself to be somewhere else, which we know he can do. We don't know how IT works, but we do know Janemba can open rifts in space with a rw power far greater than Buu's own. Buu's rw control extends through the area within his body, which even at pore-sizes can't be much bigger than a country. Janemba's rw control extends through a universe. Just think about that for a minute. An entire universe, with stars and galaxies and two dimensions ....against Buu's body. I can't think of anything else that needs to be said on that.

7(8). Lol Good Buu isn't ssj3 level. Fat Buu was, although just under. Then he lost dominance and split. The Good half is the Mr. Buu you are talking about, who is weaker than Fat Buu. Fat Buu is basically a restricted base Super Buu. Once Evil Buu assumed dominance and reabsorbed his weaker half, Good Buu, he became the unrestricted Super Buu. Rather than guessing at specifics, the simplest way to gauge their power is by looking at the opinions of those who fought them. SSJ3 Goku and Vegeta felt Goku could beat Kid Buu at full power, while Goku actively trying to kill janemba failed and was 3 shot. He had to resort to begging Vegeta to fuse...and he actually said yes, which is a huge deal. That shows the intensity of the situation. There is a huge difference between one person soloing and two people needing to fuse.

8(9). Go for it, but i suspect it's gonna take some serious mental gymnastics to avoid agreeing to that statement lol

UFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

how exacly can buu destroy janemba?

how can janemba destroy buu?

Avatar image for arubamuthesmart
ArubamuTheSmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry I'm late but I'm here. Damn I'm super late. Janemba sweeps. Kid Buu beat an Ssj3 Goku that wasn't dead, instead ssj3 Goku when not dead isn't as strong as when he is. Kid Buu also wasn't beating the snot out of Ssj3 Goku until his form wore him out of energy. If Kid Buu fought Ssj3 Goku not dead, Goku could've beaten him, he even stated that he could at max power. This puts Fat Janemba > Kid Buu, because it took a full powered Ssj3 Goku to destroy him, or instead transform him. Super Janemba s the strongest Villain in all of Dragon Ball Z. He stomped Ssj3 Goku while casually slashing his sword. He also destroyed Majin Vegeta and Pikkon whom was op. Here's the comparison.

Kid Buu = Ssj3 Goku Alive, but Ssj3 runs through energy as fast as Golden Frieza so Goku eventually lost.

Janemba >>>>> Ssj3 Goku Dead and Capable of Maintaining the form and when dead your strength is higher. Janemba Curbstomped this as Super Janemba without trying. They needed Fusion to beat Super Janemba, and that was with an attack that deletes all Evil. So if Gogeta didn't have that attack, he wasn't beating Janemba.

Super Buu isn't the only one stronger than Kid Buu. The majin buu that fought Ssj3 Gotenks is as well. Ssj Gotenks = Ssj3 Goku, Ssj3 Gotenks = 8 times Ssj3 Goku. That Majin Buu lost Mystic Gohan who beats Ssj3 Gotenks easily, then absorbed Mystic Gohan and was fighting Against Vegito. This puts Super Buu over 8 times stronge than Ssj3 Goku who said he could destroy Kid Buu at max power. The regular Majin Buu that fought Ssj3 Gotenks also sweeps Kid Buu. Lol. Kid Buu is weak, but he's the most evil that's the only reason why he was a threat. Mr. Satan was liked by Fat Buu, Majin Buu that fought ssj3 Gotenks and Super Buu liked Mr. Satan where as Kid Buu didn't. He didn't like shit. Lol. besides that, Janemba sweeps. Fused Gogeta btw beats Super Buu as well. So Janemba >>>>>>>>>>>> Kid Buu no contest.

N7Slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Janemba stomps

Avatar image for arubamuthesmart
ArubamuTheSmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He does. Badly too.

Masma94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Masma94

Janemba takes this if the two monsters don't end understanding each other and becoming friends like in Xenoverse 2.

Jack_Hart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assuming Buu can't transmute or absorb Janenba, this is a stalemate. Janenba's portals and teleporting make him hard to hit. Unlike Goku, Buu can shrug off getting cut up and blasted to pieces.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

Janemba low diff.

Avatar image for deactivated-63055b33107d2
deactivated-63055b33107d2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Janemba lolstomps

He beat down a SS3 Goku that was way stronger then the SS3 Goku that fought on par with Kid Buu in the series.

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Void_Reborn

Janemba. That Gogeta fusion > Vegito that lolstomped Super Buu who is more powerful than Kid Buu. Not to mention Janemba taking a convincing beatdown victory against SSJ 3 Goku. Kid Buu barely got any advantage in his fight against a less refined and powerful SSJ 3 Goku.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 takenstew22  Moderator

Janemba still stomps.

It's obvious. Goku couldn't beat him in SSJ3 while in the same form he gave Kid Buu a great fight and even said he could possibly beat him. Plus this is movie Goku who has better feats than anime.

Clyde-W

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Janemba is a REALITY WARPER. he created a freaking sword that almost ripped SS3 goku's arm. It's very obvious that he is on another level. SS3 Goku even stated that he could've defeated buu if he was at full power

Avatar image for deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1
deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Janemba easily.

Avatar image for deactivated-607f16bec0383
deactivated-607f16bec0383

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Janemba still stomps.

It's obvious. Goku couldn't beat him in SSJ3 while in the same form he gave Kid Buu a great fight and even said he could possibly beat him. Plus this is movie Goku who has better feats than anime.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

@seankahi said:
@takenstew22 said:

Janemba still stomps.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seankahi said:
@takenstew22 said:

Janemba still stomps.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Janemba stomps.

Crimson_COMET

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super Janemba easily takes this

Using Movie Feats puts Janemba massively above Kid Buu. Where Kid Buu scales to DBZ Series Goku, Super Janemba gave Fusion Reborn Goku a fight.

Fusion Reborn Goku was able to alter the lighting of hell, his and shook even the Elder Kai Planet by just powering up. Based what we know from the Afterlife Arc and guides, that is over a universal distance away. Even saying its 10,000x galaxy put it massively over Kid Buu.

If we consider Janemba at being relative to DBZ Series Goku and disregard the feats, Janemba was overcoming Goku, while Goku and Kid Buu were relative. Goku lost to buu due to stamina and a touch of holding back. Goku lost to Janemba due to Janemba having deadly abilities are damaged Goku fast enough. Futhermore, the Goku than Janemba battled was entirely serious.

This tells us that Janemba should be more powerful, and that he is willing to be consistently dangerous compared to Buu who goofs around.

Both fighters can copy abilities and have havoc ways of fighting with their unique movepools.

But Janemba is more powerful and more ruthless. Buu also doesnt speak, so he has no chance to exploit Janemba's weakness.