Janemba Vs Kid Buu

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Theracles

I have always wanted to see this fight, Janemba, when he fought Super Saiyan 3 Goku was on par with him for a while until he started manhandling him, Janemba is a powerful demon indeed. Kid Buu also fought Goku when he was Super Saiyan 3, when Goku was trying to kill Kid Buu with the spirit bomb he admitted that Kid Buu is stronger than him, Kid Buu is called Majin Buu sometimes and the word "Majin" means evil demon god or god-like demon, now Kid Buu and Janemba both are amazingly powerful but who would win in a fight t the death?

Janemba
Janemba

Vs

Kid Buu
Kid Buu
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By oldmagic

Jenamba i would have to say. Goku had to go fusion to beat this guy. 

The 502 Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By The 502 Kid

janemba wins

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Theracles
oldmagic said:
"Jenamba i would have to say. Goku had to go fusion to beat this guy. "

Yes he did but that's not the case, the spirit bomb borrowed energy from the entire Earth, you are maybe right about the fight but the fact they needed to fuse isn't the case, if Goku tried the super spirit bomb it would probably work against Janemba.
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Swagga Boy
oldmagic said:

he had to fuse to be on par with a weaker Buu also
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By oldmagic
Swagga Boy said:
"oldmagic said:

he had to fuse to be on par with a weaker Buu also"
Kid Buu isn't the strongest incarnation. 
Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Acer
oldmagic said:
"Swagga Boy said:
"oldmagic said:

he had to fuse to be on par with a weaker Buu also"
Kid Buu isn't the strongest incarnation. "
I agree but his rage was imo the greatest thats what made Kid Buu so dangerous.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Static Shock

Janemba

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn
Janemba should win here
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By oldmagic

The strongest incarnation of Buu is the one who absorbed Mystic Gohan. That was truly dangerous. 

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Theracles
oldmagic said:
"The strongest incarnation of Buu is the one who absorbed Mystic Gohan. That was truly dangerous. "

No, if you watch the episode that Supreme Kai told the story about Buu you will know the truth, Kid Buu is the most powerful incarnation not the strongest, Kid Buu is so dangerous because of his rage, love of destruction, his pure evil, and his freakish speed. Kid Buu is dangerous becauseof his energy powers too, when Goku and Vegeta fought him they said he is the most powerful of the incarnations and that he is too fast.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By oldmagic

erm....you do realize that Kid Buu and all the buu's are the same right? You make it sound like they are separate entity. They are not, they are all the same. And Super Buu who absorbed Mystic Gohan is the strongest. 

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By King_Saturn
Is there some sort of power scale that can show us which incarnation of Buu was the strongest... cause I get kind of lost with all these other versions of Buu when he starts absorbing people
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Theracles
oldmagic said:
"erm....you do realize that Kid Buu and all the buu's are the same right? You make it sound like they are separate entity. They are not, they are all the same. And Super Buu who absorbed Mystic Gohan is the strongest. "

He is the strognest, but Kid Buu is the most dangerous and most powerful, I am not saying that he is stronger than Super Buu, his speed, evilness and sense of destruction make him the most dangerous and most powerful.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By oldmagic
Theracles said:
"oldmagic said:
"erm....you do realize that Kid Buu and all the buu's are the same right? You make it sound like they are separate entity. They are not, they are all the same. And Super Buu who absorbed Mystic Gohan is the strongest. "

He is the strognest, but Kid Buu is the most dangerous and most powerful, I am not saying that he is stronger than Super Buu, his speed, evilness and sense of destruction make him the most dangerous and most powerful."
Listen, in the movie when Goku transformed, he told to baby Jenamba, "Congrat. your the second one to make me go this far. Only Buu made me go into this state....or something like that. The point i'm trying to make is, Goku barely beat Jenamba baby form. And though Kid Buu is stronger than Baby Jenamba, he is no where near as strong as transformed Jenamba. 
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Theracles
oldmagic said:oldmagic said:
"Theracles said:
"oldmagic said:

He is the strognest, but Kid Buu is the most dangerous and most powerful, I am not saying that he is stronger than Super Buu, his speed, evilness and sense of destruction make him the most dangerous and most powerful."
Listen, in the movie when Goku transformed, he told to baby Jenamba, "Congrat. your the second one to make me go this far. Only Buu made me go into this state....or something like that. The point i'm trying to make is, Goku barely beat Jenamba baby form. And though Kid Buu is stronger than Baby Jenamba, he is no where near as strong as transformed Jenamba. "

You are right about that but you fail to see that Baby Janemba had no chance against Super Saiyan 3 Goku, Baby Janemba didn't even land a punch while Kid Buu beat the snot out of Goku, Janemba is far stronger than Kid Buu but Kid Buu's speed and love of destruction make him very powerful and hard to beat and he an regenerate easily while Janemba can't, all those attributed make Kid Buu a dangerous guy almost as dangerous as Janemba, Janemba is much stronger but Kid Buu's speed is too much, but once you take Kid Buu's speed and regenerating abilities, Janemba would beat him just as he beat SSJ3 Goku.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By oldmagic

What is it with you and Buu's love of destruction?! Jenamba is all the universes embodiment of evil emotions. If anything, Jenamba is even more evil then Buu is. Also, saying speed isn't up to par is not good enough. Thats just speculation. And dbz is filled with contradictions and loop holes that don't make any sense. Jenamba wins this simply because he is stronger and has a love of destruction.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#18  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Kid Buu..no contest.

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Theracles
oldmagic said:
"What is it with you and Buu's love of destruction?! Jenamba is all the universes embodiment of evil emotions. If anything, Jenamba is even more evil then Buu is. Also, saying speed isn't up to par is not good enough. Thats just speculation. And dbz is filled with contradictions and loop holes that don't make any sense. Jenamba wins this simply because he is stronger and has a love of destruction."

Janemba can beat Buu but not easily, I read the review of the movie and the creator of the movie said it himself, Janemba is slightly stronger than Kid Buu. I need to ask you a question, is Pikkon Namekian or what?
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By oldmagic

He isn't. He doesn't have the antenna lol

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Theracles said:
"oldmagic said:
"What is it with you and Buu's love of destruction?! Jenamba is all the universes embodiment of evil emotions. If anything, Jenamba is even more evil then Buu is. Also, saying speed isn't up to par is not good enough. Thats just speculation. And dbz is filled with contradictions and loop holes that don't make any sense. Jenamba wins this simply because he is stronger and has a love of destruction."

Janemba can beat Buu but not easily, I read the review of the movie and the creator of the movie said it himself, Janemba is slightly stronger than Kid Buu. I need to ask you a question, is Pikkon Namekian or what?"
Janemba can't beat Buu...at all.
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Theracles
Vance Astro said:
"Theracles said:
"oldmagic said:

Janemba can beat Buu but not easily, I read the review of the movie and the creator of the movie said it himself, Janemba is slightly stronger than Kid Buu. I need to ask you a question, is Pikkon Namekian or what?"
Janemba can't beat Buu...at all."

Please give me a reason, for all I care I believe they are on par, Buu's regenarating abilities make him almost unbeatable, in the movie's review, the creator said Janemba can control and manipulate his environments like Buu, Buu uses magic and Janemba uses reality warping, Kid Buu could probably beat Janemba with enought time.
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Theracles
oldmagic said:
"He isn't. He doesn't have the antenna lol"
How do you know that? He has never taken of his hat at least not in any episodes.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Theracles said:
"oldmagic said:

Please give me a reason, for all I care I believe they are on par, Buu's regenarating abilities make him almost unbeatable, in the movie's review, the creator said Janemba can control and manipulate his environments like Buu, Buu uses magic and Janemba uses reality warping, Kid Buu could probably beat Janemba with enought time."
How about because Kid Buu is more powerful...How about because Buu can turn him into chocolate,how about because Jenamba was beaten easier than Buu..How about that?
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Theracles
Vance Astro said:
"Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Theracles said:
"oldmagic said:

Please give me a reason, for all I care I believe they are on par, Buu's regenarating abilities make him almost unbeatable, in the movie's review, the creator said Janemba can control and manipulate his environments like Buu, Buu uses magic and Janemba uses reality warping, Kid Buu could probably beat Janemba with enought time."
How about because Kid Buu is more powerful...How about because Buu can turn him into chocolate,how about because Jenamba was beaten easier than Buu..How about that?"
That is a good reason, Janemba seems more powerful just because Goku and Vegeta fused and that he was created after Buu.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Theracles said:
"oldmagic said:

How about because Kid Buu is more powerful...How about because Buu can turn him into chocolate,how about because Jenamba was beaten easier than Buu..How about that?"
That is a good reason, Janemba seems more powerful just because Goku and Vegeta fused and that he was created after Buu."
Goku and Vegeta were Vegetto at one point fighting a weaker Buu.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
"Goku and Vegeta were Vegetto at one point fighting a weaker Buu."

Gogeta is a stronger fusion.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By oldmagic
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:

Gogeta is a stronger fusion."
What are you talking about?! Vegetto was fighting the strongest incarnation of buu. 
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Theracles
Vance Astro said:
"Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Theracles said:
"oldmagic said:

That is a good reason, Janemba seems more powerful just because Goku and Vegeta fused and that he was created after Buu."
Goku and Vegeta were Vegetto at one point fighting a weaker Buu."

Yeah but they were fooling around and didn't kill him and Kid Buu is more powerful than that Buu. Kid Buu could beat Janemba just by using speed and power, Kid Buu is really fast, I bet you can't even see his punches if you are his target.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:

I'm sure it is but they were still fused.
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Theracles

YeahStatic Shock said:

"Vance Astro said:

No he isn't, when Supreme Kai was talking about the potara earings he mentioned the fusion is more powerful than the normal one, Vegeto is stronger than Gogeta.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Theracles said:
"YeahStatic Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:

No he isn't, when Supreme Kai was talking about the potara earings he mentioned the fusion is more powerful than the normal one, Vegeto is stronger than Gogeta."
Vegetto isn't stronger than Gogeta.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By oldmagic
Vance Astro said:
"Theracles said:
"YeahStatic Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:

No he isn't, when Supreme Kai was talking about the potara earings he mentioned the fusion is more powerful than the normal one, Vegeto is stronger than Gogeta."
Vegetto isn't stronger than Gogeta."
He is. 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Theracles said:
"YeahStatic Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:

He is. "
No he's not.
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Theracles
Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Theracles said:
"YeahStatic Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:

He is. "
No he's not."
He is Supreme Kai said himself, if Goku and Vegeta use the potara earings they are stronger than the normal fusiom, it is even in my Dragonball Z tekaichi 3 game.
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Theracles

So who is the winner so we can be done with this thread?

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By oldmagic

That has already been decided. Jenamba. 

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Static Shock

At Super Saiyan 4, Gogeta surpasses Vegeto.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By oldmagic
Static Shock said:
"At Super Saiyan 4, Gogeta surpasses Vegeto."
We know but we are not talking about that one. 
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Theracles
oldmagic said:
"Static Shock said:
"At Super Saiyan 4, Gogeta surpasses Vegeto."
We know but we are not talking about that one. "
Exactly, why would you just put a Super Saiyan against a Super Saiyan? The winner is obvious, thats like saying Broly surpasses frieza which is a fact.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Static Shock
oldmagic said:
"We know but we are not talking about that one. "

No one specified which one.
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Theracles
Static Shock said:
"oldmagic said:
"We know but we are not talking about that one. "

No one specified which one."

But it was obvious since we were talking about Janemba.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Static Shock
Theracles said:
"But it was obvious since we were talking about Janemba."

It wasn't. I mentioned Gogeta. Not which transformation, up until now..
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Theracles
Static Shock said:
"Theracles said:
"But it was obvious since we were talking about Janemba."

It wasn't. I mentioned Gogeta. Not which transformation, up until now.."

That is a disambiguos word, when I mean obvious I mean it was certain that we were talking about normal Gogeta because we were debating about Janemba and it was obvious tha it wasn't SSJ4 Gogeta since we are not talking about GT.
GodOfDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By GodOfDoom

Vegetto is the strongest fusion.

Gogeta seems like stronger fusion because he was SSJ4

not too sure about Janemba vs Kid Buu........i'll go with Janemba

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Theracles
GodOfDoom said:
"Vegetto is the strongest fusion.

Gogeta seems like stronger fusion because he was SSJ4

not too sure about Janemba vs Kid Buu........i'll go with Janemba"

Yeah, if Vegetto ever went SSJ4 he would be far more powerful than Gogeta.
Avatar image for madara_uchia123
madara_uchia123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By madara_uchia123

plssssss...tell me why people think janemba will dominate kidd buu just tell me why lmao like dude kidd buu just the ultimate villian i mean janemba strong ass fuck but dude kid buu will like toy with him during that fight they had with him he was joking the whole time lol janemba fight lasted for seconds come on guys be serious bout this

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Janemba was beating a SSJ 3 Goku and fusion dance was needed in order to beat him.

Kid Boo was fighting equally against SSJ 3, even Goku said that if he could reach his maximum power he will wipe out Boo from existence.

Janemba wins.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Janemba stomps Kid Buu.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers