Jack Hawksmoor and Superman vs Sentry and Black Adam

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn

Can Jack Hawksmoor and Superman defeat Sentry - the current one and Black Adam if they fight in the middle of New York City ?
Post Edited:2008-05-22 18:39:05

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#2  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

First glance, Hawksmoor's probably out of his depth since he can't really hurt the others and the fight could easily take place in the air leaving him no way to even try. He could turn the city into a suit though and that could get him into the fight. He'd have to match up with Sentry since he's the weaker of the two enemies. Radio-telepathy would help him coordinate with Supes and Doors would be useful in battle (getting rid of enemies entirely or for a while as well as sending Supes to the Sun for a quick recharge). When you say current Sentry do you really mean current Sentry? Anyway, I think Supes can take BA and New York can take Sentry. The bigger fight is BA and Supes though, so whoever wins that, their team should take it.

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Boken

I think beacuse of the Doors Supes and jack would win. He gets rid of atom for a little while, and The two of them take out sentry, then Adam.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

How physically strong is Hawksmoor?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I'm almost certain Adam can beat Supes.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn

How much will Sentry's raw power here matter if Jack Hawksmoor is in the city and he can generate the City Suit ? Since this is the Sentry who isnt of full power yet. Cant Jack stop Sentry since he has the obvious enviourmental advantage ?

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Super-Buster

Does anyone know how fast Sentry can move and react? To my knowledge, Jack does not have super-speed and that could cost him the fight. Really though, the real fight is between Supes and BA, the other two are distractions.

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i agree on the bigger fight part between supes and black adam and my money is on black adam.

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Logic Mark III

Um...dont count the Sentry out....Mighty Avengers 14...maybe they are taking him seriously again...he got real far real quick, and real serious real quick too.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#10  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

King Saturn says:

"How much will Sentry's raw power here matter if Jack Hawksmoor is in the city and he can generate the City Suit ? Since this is the Sentry who isnt of full power yet. Cant Jack stop Sentry since he has the obvious enviourmental advantage ? "

I don't think Sentry's raw power will do much. Look at what happened in WWH. He let loose and barely damaged a few buildings. It would take a lot more than that to drop Hawksmoor, and we know he can't do more than that because not only was he going all out, but soon after, he ran out of juice. Why are you saying he isn't at full power? He basically said he was giving it all he had and that was backed up explicitly by the writer. Anyway, I doubt he'd even try that tactic again seeing as the city suit would be full of innocent people. Black Adam might be willing to attack it full force, but I don't think Sentry would. Also, I asked which Sentry you were using. Current, Purple Sentry is an unknown at this point so I was making sure you weren't using him. And I think City Jack could take him. Imagine the force of a punch delivered by a city. Landing a hit would be a problem, but Doors, distraction via Radio-telepathy (probably make him start crying again), extra senses from the city, maybe some help from Supes, could all make catching him easier.