Itachi vs These characters *Read OP

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ioneshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ioneshot

Itachi Uchiha from Naruto series

vs

Goku

Kumagawa Misogi

Medaka Kurokami

Najimi Ajimu

Kami Tenchi

Elder God Demonbane

Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Anti-Spiral

Haruhi Suzumiya

Accelerator

Hao Asakura

Vampire Hunter D

Battle happens inside Itachi's Tsukoyomi therefore Itachi has access to everything in his world including matter manipulation, time manipulation, illusion, negation, instant-kill, nigh-omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscience, immortality, etc.

OverLordArthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ioneshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most of the characters listed are high-end reality warper, hax, and nigh omnipotent.

Spite match.

Itachi in this battle setting is high-end tier reality warper, extremely hax and nigh omnipotent too

OverLordArthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ioneshot:

and where it is stated that Itachi have all that powers inside tsukuyomi?

I like Itachi, he is a great character, please do not damage him any further.

Ioneshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ioneshot:

and where it is stated that Itachi have all that powers inside tsukuyomi?

I like Itachi, he is a great character, please do not damage him any further.

Loading Video...

It is stated that Itachi inside tsukoyomi can do anything he wants, at that video above, he chooses to setting the time into 72 hours meanwhile in real life it only happens just 1 second. He can multiply himself and make his opponent get trapped and get crucifixed.

NoHateSp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi stomps.

OverLordArthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ioneshot:

Tsukuyomi is a genjutsu that alters the perception of the users consciousness. It does not damage the actually body directly rather strains the mind into believing something thus affecting it in such that a victim can experience 2weeks or so of torture in just a few seconds.

The characters stated above will not be affected by it, I will chose Misogi since he is the weakest DC wise. Even if he affected with tsukiyomi, he can bounce back with All Fiction, if he gets lucky, he can even seal Itachi with those screws of his.

Ioneshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ioneshot:

Tsukuyomi is a genjutsu that alters the perception of the users consciousness. It does not damage the actually body directly rather strains the mind into believing something thus affecting it in such that a victim can experience 2weeks or so of torture in just a few seconds.

The characters stated above will not be affected by it, I will chose Misogi since he is the weakest DC wise. Even if he affected with tsukiyomi, he can bounce back with All Fiction, if he gets lucky, he can even seal Itachi with those screws of his.

Sure it is your opinion anyway, I won't force you and others to choose Itachi as the winner in this battle though.

OverLordArthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ioneshot said:
@overlordarthas said:

@ioneshot:

Sure it is your opinion anyway, I won't force you and others to choose Itachi as the winner in this battle though.

Then why create a Battle if you have a clear winner in mind.

Ioneshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Ioneshot

@overlordarthas said:
@ioneshot said:
@overlordarthas said:

@ioneshot:

Then why create a Battle if you have a clear winner in mind.

I don't, you just clueless by saying that this thread is spite at the highest rate. That's what I totally disagree.

Edit: You also purposely called the mods at the second post which implied you being a snitch in here.

OverLordArthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ioneshot:

Ok, I will humor you, explain to me why Itachi can win against...ummmmm.....(points ramdomly) Accelerator.

Ioneshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ioneshot

@overlordarthas said:

@ioneshot:

Ok, I will humor you, explain to me why Itachi can win against...ummmmm.....(points ramdomly) Accelerator.

I heard it is prohibited for OP to do debate in his own thread. How about you ask others who say Itachi wins?

Edit: But yeah, I have already the answer in my mind on how Itachi can win against Accelerator.

OverLordArthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By OverLordArthas

@ioneshot said:
@overlordarthas said:

@ioneshot:

I heard it is prohibited for OP to do debate in his own thread. How about you ask others who say Itachi wins?

Edit: But yeah, I have already the answer in my mind on how Itachi can win against Accelerator.

You already stated that Itachi would win, you already stated your bias. That rule already does not apply to you.

Ioneshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Ioneshot

@overlordarthas said:
@ioneshot said:
@overlordarthas said:

@ioneshot:

You already stated that Itachi would win, you already stated your bias. That rule already does not apply to you.

Are you drunk or what? I never said nor claimed such a thing. I only said that Itachi inside Tsukoyomi has access to the skills I mentioned above. You'd better take a rest imo.

Edit: You asked me why Itachi wins against Accelerator and I had that answer. You have baited me...

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Solo king solos.

w12yeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

umm who knows a moderator lock this topic now

\

LondonBFR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Getting some very real nohate vibes atm.