Pain master?

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By xan84

If by Pain Master (and its actualy PEIN not Pain) its Pein then i say Pein.
Noah Kenshiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Noah Kenshiki
@Xan said:
" If by Pain Master (and its actualy PEIN not Pain) its Pein then i say Pein. "
Im wondering if he means Nagato
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By xan84
@Noah Kenshiki said:
" @Xan said:
Im wondering if he means Nagato "

I hope not, Nagato was a crippled man. If its Nagato and no Pein then Itachi easy.  

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hellos

Itachi mangekyou was still potent, though against Nagato and his Pein bodies tire out before really being able to due much.

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By xan84
@Hellos said:
"

Itachi mangekyou was still potent, though against Nagato and his Pein bodies tire out before really being able to due much.

"

Itachi has no knowledge of what Pein can do. One of the Pein realms can absourb and Jutsu making a big diference in this fight and then theres God realm that was allmost able to contain a 8 taills Kyuubi. Add the rest of the realms and he should win.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Hellos
@Xan said:
"@Hellos said:
"

"
Itachi has no knowledge of what Pein can do. One of the Pein realms can absourb and Jutsu making a big diference in this fight and then theres God realm that was allmost able to contain a 8 taills Kyuubi. Add the rest of the realms and he should win. "
Woopsy looks like I didn't make my sentence clear, was trying to say Itachi would most likely tire out before he could really do anything to beat Pein. 
Poor Sasuke is discovering how much stress those eyes can put on the body.
CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By CAPiTA
@Xan said:
" @Noah Kenshiki said:
" @Xan said:

I hope not, Nagato was a crippled man. If its Nagato and no Pein then Itachi easy.  

"
Nagato is Pein. Nagato would add Itachi's body to his collection with ease.
Noah Kenshiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Noah Kenshiki
@CAPiTA said:
" @Xan said:
" @Noah Kenshiki said:
" @Xan said:

"
Nagato is Pein. Nagato would add Itachi's body to his collection with ease. "
Without his other bodies, he didn't seem all that impressive.
CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By CAPiTA
@Noah Kenshiki said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" @Xan said:
" @Noah Kenshiki said:
" @Xan said:

"
Without his other bodies, he didn't seem all that impressive. "
yeah but his bodies were part of his power. he just chose to be in that state so he could fully control the bodies. notice all the connecting rods attached to him.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Hellos
@CAPiTA said:
" @Xan said:
" @Noah Kenshiki said:
" @Xan said:

"

Wouldn't Itachi's ultimate defense pretty much stop any sort of poking by Nagato's control rods, hell didn't Naruto fight it with will power. :P 
Nagato is nearly defenseless without his bodies to back him up, not completely but still more than easy enough to dispatch by atleast Itachi.
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By xan84
@CAPiTA said:
" @Noah Kenshiki said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" @Xan said:
" @Noah Kenshiki said:
" @Xan said:

"
yeah but his bodies were part of his power. he just chose to be in that state so he could fully control the bodies. notice all the connecting rods attached to him. "

Well if when the fight starts his not going to have those bodies allready implanted with those "things" then its just Nagato vs Itachi. Pein is just a Jutsu of Nagato. Now if he can be healed back to normal and then fight Itachi this way i got no idea. 
But right now no Pein no play for Nagato
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Klandicar

Pein would beat him.  Itachi's trump card (Sussano) might get launched like Pein could do to the 3 Naruto summons.  Basically, pein's control with Shinra Tensei is so key that he can launch 3 Godzilla sized summons miles away at once.  That is a high tier feat IMO.  He wouldn't need to do that though, those 6 peins would overwhelm Itachi badly.

CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By CAPiTA
@Xan said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" @Noah Kenshiki said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" @Xan said:
" @Noah Kenshiki said:
" @Xan said:

"
yeah but his bodies were part of his power. he just chose to be in that state so he could fully control the bodies. notice all the connecting rods attached to him. "
Well if when the fight starts his not going to have those bodies allready implanted with those "things" then its just Nagato vs Itachi. Pein is just a Jutsu of Nagato. Now if he can be healed back to normal and then fight Itachi this way i got no idea. But right now no Pein no play for Nagato "
Nagato's bodies are always active, for the most part. not even Itachi knows who the real Pein is, and ability-wise, Pein would destroy Itachi, Susanoo or not.

@Hellos said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" @Xan said:
" @Noah Kenshiki said:
" @Xan said:

"
Wouldn't Itachi's ultimate defense pretty much stop any sort of poking by Nagato's control rods, hell didn't Naruto fight it with will power. :P Nagato is nearly defenseless without his bodies to back him up, not completely but still more than easy enough to dispatch by atleast Itachi. "

i meant Pein would add him to the collection after he killed Itachi. :P
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By xan84
@CAPiTA said:
" @Xan said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" @Noah Kenshiki said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" @Xan said:
" @Noah Kenshiki said:
" @Xan said:

"
Well if when the fight starts his not going to have those bodies allready implanted with those "things" then its just Nagato vs Itachi. Pein is just a Jutsu of Nagato. Now if he can be healed back to normal and then fight Itachi this way i got no idea. But right now no Pein no play for Nagato "
Nagato's bodies are always active, for the most part. not even Itachi knows who the real Pein is, and ability-wise, Pein would destroy Itachi, Susanoo or not.

@Hellos said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" @Xan said:
" @Noah Kenshiki said:
" @Xan said:

"
Wouldn't Itachi's ultimate defense pretty much stop any sort of poking by Nagato's control rods, hell didn't Naruto fight it with will power. :P Nagato is nearly defenseless without his bodies to back him up, not completely but still more than easy enough to dispatch by atleast Itachi. "
i meant Pein would add him to the collection after he killed Itachi. :P "

They are NOT active if someone destroys them and Nagato is not allowed the time he needs to make more. That is what i was saying.
CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By CAPiTA
@Xan said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" @Xan said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" @Noah Kenshiki said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" @Xan said:
" @Noah Kenshiki said:
" @Xan said:

"

@Hellos said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" @Xan said:
" @Noah Kenshiki said:
" @Xan said:

"
They are NOT active if someone destroys them and Nagato is not allowed the time he needs to make more. That is what i was saying. "
who would destroy them though? i have high doubts that Itachi could even destroy one of his bodies, let alone all 6. those things wrecked Jiraiya in Sage mode. Itachi knew Jiraiya could give him the fight of his life and he didn't even know about Sage mode.
Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Grand Ninja
@CAPiTA said:
" @Xan said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" @Xan said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" @Noah Kenshiki said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" @Xan said:
" @Noah Kenshiki said:
" @Xan said:

"

@Hellos said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" @Xan said:
" @Noah Kenshiki said:
" @Xan said:

"
They are NOT active if someone destroys them and Nagato is not allowed the time he needs to make more. That is what i was saying. "
who would destroy them though? i have high doubts that Itachi could even destroy one of his bodies, let alone all 6. those things wrecked Jiraiya in Sage mode. Itachi knew Jiraiya could give him the fight of his life and he didn't even know about Sage mode. "
How many do you think Itachi could take out before he falls then. Itachi's main weakness is his arogance and ambition to gain Sasuke's 'light'. I think he could do as good as jiraiya or maybe better if it wasn't for pure arrogance and the focus of multiple agendas against him. Even Kakashi didn't do that bad against two of the Pains if it weren't for protecting choji and his dad.
CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By CAPiTA
@Grand Ninja said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" @Xan said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" @Xan said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" @Noah Kenshiki said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" @Xan said:
" @Noah Kenshiki said:
" @Xan said:

"

@Hellos said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" @Xan said:
" @Noah Kenshiki said:
" @Xan said:

"
who would destroy them though? i have high doubts that Itachi could even destroy one of his bodies, let alone all 6. those things wrecked Jiraiya in Sage mode. Itachi knew Jiraiya could give him the fight of his life and he didn't even know about Sage mode. "
How many do you think Itachi could take out before he falls then. Itachi's main weakness is his arogance and ambition to gain Sasuke's 'light'. I think he could do as good as jiraiya or maybe better if it wasn't for pure arrogance and the focus of multiple agendas against him. Even Kakashi didn't do that bad against two of the Pains if it weren't for protecting choji and his dad. "
i think he'd do about as well as Jiraiya did... maybe slightly better, but he's not taking out more than 3 bodies before he gets overwhelmed and killed. Kakashi wasn't fighting all 6 bodies at once, though, like Jiraiya was.
Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Grand Ninja
@CAPiTA said:
" @Grand Ninja said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" @Xan said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" @Xan said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" @Noah Kenshiki said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" @Xan said:
" @Noah Kenshiki said:
" @Xan said:

"

@Hellos said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" @Xan said:
" @Noah Kenshiki said:
" @Xan said:

"
How many do you think Itachi could take out before he falls then. Itachi's main weakness is his arogance and ambition to gain Sasuke's 'light'. I think he could do as good as jiraiya or maybe better if it wasn't for pure arrogance and the focus of multiple agendas against him. Even Kakashi didn't do that bad against two of the Pains if it weren't for protecting choji and his dad. "
i think he'd do about as well as Jiraiya did... maybe slightly better, but he's not taking out more than 3 bodies before he gets overwhelmed and killed. Kakashi wasn't fighting all 6 bodies at once, though, like Jiraiya was. "
Oh yea, Kakashi was amazed that Jiraiya even did.
kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#21  Edited By kagetaicho

Pein ordinarily would win but itachi could beat any one of pein's bodies by themselves.

Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Jx4gz

Pein wins
Itachi is overrated

Niko04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Niko04
@Jx4gz:
not really, Itachi has a chance
CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By CAPiTA
@Niko04 said:

" @Jx4gz: not really, Itachi has a chance "

no he doesn't. Nagato wouldn't be effected by Itachi's strongest attack, which is genjutsu. Itachi can't Tsukiyomi them, and he can't Amaterasu all of them. his best bet is Susanoo, but Pein would break through that quickly. God Realm is insanely powerful by himself and gave Sage Naruto trouble. Naruto had to release 8 tails to handle it, and even then, it was having a tough time.
Noah Kenshiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Noah Kenshiki

If Itachi has knowledge on Pein's bodies he could take this.

Niko04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Niko04
@CAPiTA:
y wuldnt it work on them?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By King_Saturn
Pain Master....
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By xan84
@CAPiTA said:
" @Xan said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" @Xan said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" @Noah Kenshiki said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" @Xan said:
" @Noah Kenshiki said:
" @Xan said:

"

@Hellos said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" @Xan said:
" @Noah Kenshiki said:
" @Xan said:

"

The OP said Pein Master and i was saing that i hoped he was not thinking of Nagato fighting by himself with no bodies vs Itachi. 
If its just Nagato with no Pein bodies then he will lose.