Ironman vs Thanos

• 97 results
UndenyingPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

In this battle IronMan will have 2 years of prep time, he will also have access to Vibramium and Adamantium, and all known information on Thanos.

Rules:

• Fight is to the death
  • Ironman will have to create a new suit of Armour based on the Bleeding edge or Endo-Sym while adding the bonuses.
  • There are 2 Rounds, Round 1 Thanos will not have the IG, round 2 he will.
Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hiddenlight

Iron Man wins, with less time he created a solar shield and with only a small fraction of it (That wasn't even charged) he could effortlessy destroy an entire armada. And this is coming from a huge Thanos fan.

For round 2, Thanos stomps effortlessy.

devinwifi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man wins, with less time he created a solar shield and with only a small fraction of it (That wasn't even charged) he could effortlessy destroy an entire armada. And this is coming from a huge Thanos fan.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undenyingpro: round 1 he could possibly win, but why the - would you put the ig? that thing makes him nigh omnipotent.

Flumox56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Flumox56

@hiddenlight said:

Avatar image for traskindustries
traskindustries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By traskindustries
@hiddenlight said:

What are you smoking brah? Thanos would oneshot Tony in both rounds.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Iragexcudder

Thanos is more than two years ahead of Tony Stark at all times. He's not winning

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Round 1: Tony can't prep for this.

In round 2, Thanos takes off the IG and pimpslaps Tony with his own barehand.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was under the impression that Thanos' tech was WAY more advanced than Tony's?

Under that assumption i'll have to go with Thanos both rounds.

PanthersRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round one goes to tony, round 2 is a mismatch

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THEAMAZEDEDPOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos can't die but if he could iron man would win Rd 1 and thanos would curb stomp Rd 2

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

Thanos is more than two years ahead of Tony Stark at all times. He's not winning

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well Round 2 is unnecessary...Tony cannot prep for that. Thanos takes round 1 too though imo, he's way ahead of Tony.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Noone301994

Depends on how resilient Thanos is.

I imagine he could probably survive or heal from an anti-matter bomb, but how could he handle being shrunken and stored inside of an adamantium sentinel via Pym particles?

EDIT: What I said above was only referring to round 1. Didn't even mention round 2 because that is a mismatch no matter how much prep you give him.

jeieldavid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flumox56 said:
@hiddenlight said:

Comickidd77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If tony could have he would've already but he can't.

THANOS both rounds

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man loses both Rounds.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say it's possible for Iron Man to win round 1. He is being given 2 years prep with adamantium, vibranium, and all known knowledge on Thanos. In that time he can build a suit incorporating both metals that would be stronger than Caps shield, and in that time he could also hack Thanos' own tech and use that against him. For that matter, he could just make a trip to see Reed and get the Ultimate Nullifier. Thanos was not given prep.

And of course Round 2 is an utter mismatch. Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet is way above anything Iron Man could prep for in 20 years.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

its been years and tony still cant find a way to shut ultron completley down... thanos > ultron so i doubt he will figure out a way to shut down thanos i think with 2 years prep he could just cause thanos a lot of pain and give a thanos a very long fight but eventually he would lose just like he lost to thor with the thor buster

Avatar image for traskindustries
traskindustries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I imagine he could probably survive or heal from an anti-matter bomb, but how could he handle being shrunken and stored inside of an adamantium sentinel via Pym particles?

Thanos has resisted reality and matter manipulation before.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 is still a stomp for Thanos, Tony can not possibly prep for someone on his level.

Round 2 is a mismatch of disgusting proportions.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was under the impression that Thanos tech is pretty much the very best in the entire MU. And Thanos can't die anyway.

But since Thanos is in love with Death , wouldn't that constitute a win for Thanos anyway.?

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, why the hell are people saying Tony wins?

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony probably get stomped both rounds.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so is "ironman with prep" the new meme on this forum now ?

Madripoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos, this is not even fair.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994 said:

Thanos has resisted reality and matter manipulation before.

At 2% the Sol's hammer could easily annihilate planets and an entire armada. With 2 years of dedicated prep, Thanos would've no chance. Also, a primary adamantium containment suit would be enough to hold Thanos in place. An army of primary adamantium sentinels, Uru-infused armours and a focused beam from Sol's hammer would be enough to hurt Thanos. Yes, his technology is centuries behind Thanos, but with two years of prep and his almost unlimited resources, I can see him winning, and I'm a huge Thanos fan that readed every single issue with Big T in it, but against PIS-Infused preppers like Reed Richards and Tony, he would be in trouble, had them enough time.

Avatar image for crushyourenemies
CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos with ridiculous ease.

Spite

Lock this sheeeet

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hiddenlight: Don't forget that that same beam that destroyed Gladiator's entire armada also destroyed the planet that was about the crash into Earth. And Sol's hammer wasn't even finished being built it yet. Stark had to push it to its very limits. Even so, if Stark perfected it and shot it at Thanos at 100% power, I still don't see that killing or incapacitating Thanos. The guy is just way too durable. He's tanked blasts from Galactus, Silver Surfer, Odin, planetary explosions, etc. I mean just look at this feat:

No Caption Provided

I don't see Sol's hammer as being enough.

Although, the pym particle and sentinel thing I can see working.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hiddenlight: Don't forget that that same beam that destroyed Gladiator's entire armada also destroyed the planet that was about the crash into Earth. And Sol's hammer wasn't even finished being built it yet. Stark had to push it to its very limits. Even so, if Stark perfected it and shot it at Thanos at 100% power, I still don't see that killing or incapacitating Thanos. The guy is just way too durable. He's tanked blasts from Galactus, Silver Surfer, Odin, planetary explosions, etc. I mean just look at this feat:

No Caption Provided

I agree that Thanos is insanely durable, but that instance only showed his reality warping resistance, that doesn't apply to his overall resistance. He had a bloody nose from Thor's thunders in the past and from a full scream of Black Bolt, if the hype of the Sol's hammer is true, I see that damage being far greater than that. Tony could also BFR him into a black hole, he knows how to enter hyperspace and have knowledge about space travel, a well placed trap could manage to do that, and even though we know that he can survive that, incapacitation still counts as winning. And we have no proof that he would be able to crush True Adamantium, so far only Skyfather level beings managed to do that, and while Thanos is on a league of his own way above heralds, he isn't on the same level as a skyfather yet.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man is being seriously underestimated. Sol's Hammer fully powered would do the trick.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994 said:

No Caption Provided

I agree that Thanos is insanely durable, but that instance only showed his reality warping resistance, that doesn't apply to his overall resistance. He had a bloody nose from Thor's thunders in the past and from a full scream of Black Bolt, if the hype of the Sol's hammer is true, I see that damage being far greater than that. Tony could also BFR him into a black hole, he knows how to enter hyperspace and have knowledge about space travel, a well placed trap could manage to do that, and even though we know that he can survive that, incapacitation still counts as winning. And we have no proof that he would be able to crush True Adamantium, so far only Skyfather level beings managed to do that, and while Thanos is on a league of his own way above heralds, he isn't on the same level as a skyfather yet.

I have to agree. Thanos has been hurt by attacks far below planetary destruction level. Though he did survive attacks from Odin, Galactus, Maker, Tyrant.... in all those cases you could tell Thanos opponents were not going all out. Between the Adamantium Sentinels that shoot pym particles and Sol's hammer, Tony wins round one against an unprepped Thanos. A equally prepped Thanos wins. Not that I needed to say that

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Noone301994
Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos.

Flumox56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round One;

If Stark can build something that can make the Phoenix pause in no way near the prep time given here (Or at the very least force it to change its plan of possessing hope) he most definitely can come up with something to take Thanos down with two years prep.

Round Two;

Thanos wins with a stray thought.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Round one: Probably Stark

Round 2: Stark Get stomped

Groovy_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You guys take preps way too far on here Tony gets destroyed round 1 an 1 spotted round 2

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round One: Tony handily, two years is easily enough.

Round Two: lol? Thanos effortlessly.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By azrael1973

The Thanosbuster is the first suit which is actually successful. Tony wins the first round. The second he loses.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Round 1:Tony wins

Round 2: he loses

Ironman has beaten worse guys than Thanos

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undenyingpro: why would you put the ig. Unless iron man did a God doom on us, I see 0 possibilities of Tony winning.

bobandjim1260

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Two years prep for Tony and no prep for Thanos? So Thanos isn't expecting to fight Thanos and runs across Tony, who has been expecting a preparing for Thanos.

Tony could probably pull it off with two years prep.

Round 2 is just ridiculous.

Avatar image for deactivated-6078e3dfb955a
deactivated-6078e3dfb955a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What the hell is Iron man suppose to do with 2 years of prep?