v.s.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Lantern Prime

I'll take Jazz, his experience wins this one!

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By sonicmora

my black friend.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Iron Man.

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By sonicmora

YO WHAT IT IS.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Try "Yo what it isn't."

Iron Man, along with any other big marvel character could kill a transformer easily.....they're machines. Robots.

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By sonicmora

YO I DON'T PLAY LIKE THAT.YO I DON'T THINK EASILY,BUT MAYBE OTHER MARVEL CHARACTERS WOULD WIN.IN THIS ONE I BELIEVE NOT.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Sling Shot

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Try "Yo what it isn't." Iron Man, along with any other big marvel character could kill a transformer easily.....they're machines. Robots."

I take it Cryo you are from a younger generation and maybe unfamiliar with Mechasapien quaintly coined as Transformer. They are much more than just a robot and capable of quite a lot. Jazz takes it on skills. both have crazy firepower and Ironman's constant upgrades prolly make him more powerful but Jazz gots more style....until the new movie made him a corrny caricature of himself.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

LMAO Iron Man can fly, has can blast energy beams from his palms, and, his suit can jam all electronic frequencies, leaving the Transformers helpless.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Sling Shot says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Try "Yo what it isn't." Iron Man, along with any other big marvel character could kill a transformer easily.....they're machines. Robots."
I take it Cryo you are from a younger generation and maybe unfamiliar with Mechasapien quaintly coined as Transformer. They are much more than just a robot and capable of quite a lot. Jazz takes it on skills. both have crazy firepower and Ironman's constant upgrades prolly make him more powerful but Jazz gots more style....until the new movie made him a corrny caricature of himself."

I know what they can do, I've seen the series. And yes, the early ones. But all their good powers are character specific. What can Jazz do?

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By sonicmora

Sling Shot says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
I take it Cryo you are from a younger generation and maybe unfamiliar with Mechasapien quaintly coined as Transformer. They are much more than just a robot and capable of quite a lot. Jazz takes it on skills. both have crazy firepower and Ironman's constant upgrades prolly make him more powerful but Jazz gots more style....until the new movie made him a corrny caricature of himself."

THAT WAS A BAD MISCALCULATION BUT AT LEAST THE ROBOT WAS A BROTHER.ONE THAT DIES THOUGH.AUTOBOTS CAN JAM ALSO,AND HE HAS GUNS THAT AREN'T BULLETS.

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By sonicmora

Sling Shot says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:

THAT WAS A BAD MISCALCULATION BUT AT LEAST THE ROBOT WAS A BROTHER.ONE THAT DIES THOUGH.AUTOBOTS CAN JAM ALSO,AND HE HAS GUNS AREN'T ONLY BULLETS.

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By sonicmora

Cryo-Wolf says:

"sonicmora says:
"Sling Shot says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
THAT WAS A BAD MISCALCULATION BUT AT LEAST THE ROBOT WAS A BROTHER.ONE THAT DIES THOUGH.AUTOBOTS CAN JAM ALSO,AND HE HAS GUNS THAT AREN'T BULLETS."
Yeah, but if Iron Man uses his jamming signal, The Transformers are done. It jams all electronic frequencies, meaning the Transformers. "
JAZZ ALIKE CAN JAM FREQUENCIES AND DOESN'T NEED TO FLY TO DEFEAT OPPENENTS.HE HAS MANY BATTLES AGAINST FLIERS.
Post Edited:2007-08-29 22:49:02
Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

sonicmora says:

"Sling Shot says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
THAT WAS A BAD MISCALCULATION BUT AT LEAST THE ROBOT WAS A BROTHER.ONE THAT DIES THOUGH.AUTOBOTS CAN JAM ALSO,AND HE HAS GUNS THAT AREN'T BULLETS."

Yeah, but if Iron Man uses his jamming signal, The Transformers are done. It jams all electronic frequencies, meaning the Transformers.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Sling Shot

That is true. (said in high convinvced voice)

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

sonicmora says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"sonicmora says:
"Sling Shot says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
Yeah, but if Iron Man uses his jamming signal, The Transformers are done. It jams all electronic frequencies, meaning the Transformers. "
JAZZ ALIKE CAN JAM FREQUENCIES AND DOESN'T NEED TO FLY TO DEFEAT OPPENENTS.HE HAS MANY BATTLES AGAINST FLIERS.
Post Edited:2007-08-29 22:49:02"

None a flyer like Iron Man >=]

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By sonicmora

WELL HE'S THE MOST COLORFUL.BUT CAN HIS ARMOR WITHSTAND MULTIPLE BULLETS?

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By sonicmora

DOES IT PIERCE HIM AT ALL?

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

sonicmora says:

"WELL HE'S THE MOST COLORFUL.BUT CAN HIS ARMOR WITHSTAND MULTIPLE BULLETS?"

Duh.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

What? Bullets? They dent his armor, maybe they don't even do that. A bullet can't pierce his armor in one shot. Probably not in twenty shots.

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By sonicmora

HOW ABOUT OVER 20 BULLETS,MULTIPLE SMART MISSLES,BOMBS?

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

He flies goo enouh to dodge most of those. The ones that hit send him into a building, which pisses him off. Iron Man can do alot of things more than Jazz.

And why are you typing in Caps?

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By sonicmora

CAUSE I FEEL LIKE DOING THAT.I'M BORED.JAZZ CAN DO MORE THEN YOU MIGHT THINK.MAGNETIC PULSES CAN KNOCK HIM OUT OF THE AIR,AND NOT ALL HIS GUNS ARE BULLETS.SOME OF HIS GUNS CAN TEAR THROUGH METAL AND MORE POSSIBLE THINGS.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

And Iron Man has life. People always undermine that. A human mind is better than a machine anyday. Iron Man has lots of weapons that I don't even know about.

And, when you type in Caps, in makes it sound like your anrgy....maybe even over-compensating for something...if you catch my drift.

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By sonicmora

OH,I TYPE LIKE THIS WHEN I'M CHILLIN.

OTHER ROBOTS ARE DUMB,BUT THE AUTOBOTS ARE SMART AND HAVE ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Uh-huh....and? Tony Stark is Smartest out of all of them. Plus, he's insanely rich, meaning he has loads of Weapons that he can retrieve immediately.

And, that chillin' thing, was so stupid that Jazz thought it was cooler then him.

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By sonicmora

THAT WHO WAS COOLER?WELL THEY AREN'T RICH BUT THERE WEAPONS ARE ALL OVER THEIR BODY.RELOADING.......NO PROBLEM.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Same with Iron Man smart one. His suit can automatically reload.

An, you obviously didn't get it....it's so stupid that Jazz thought it was cooler than him. Meaning, it's more stupid than Jazz, but Jass thought it was better because he's stupid. I win.

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By sonicmora

wat r u talking about?can u pleez repeat that.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

My point exactly.

Iron Man wins.

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By sonicmora

I don't think so.Jazz is not stupid,and what you said made no sense into why Ironman wins.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

What you said made no sense why Jazz Wins. If he was easily ipped ray in alf hay , he can easily be dealt with by Iron Man. Iron Man blasts a wicked powerful energy blast through Jazz's core and then he's dead.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#33  Edited By Valkaad

Iron Man wins in any number of ways.

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By sonicmora

You mean spark,and no it's the other way around cause he can use a gun that is able to rip through him.No sense?I told you what Jazz's weapons and ability.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Iron Man can fly really fast, so he dodges all of Jazz's attacks to get close enough and blast through his spark. And yes, I knew it was called a Spark, I meant having a huge hole in his chest. Jazz is done and Iron Man wins.

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By sonicmora

I like that idea,but his chestplate isn't weak,and Jazz would be using multiple of smart missles,magnetic waves,shock waves,and blasters.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

The same with Iron Man!

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By sonicmora

He can use smart missles?But i'm not sure if he can uses laser guns that can through things,can he?

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

What you sai made no grammatical sense. What the hell are Smart Missiles?

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By sonicmora

large missles that transformers have that lock one,but dozens can be shot in one fire.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Yeah, You think Iron Man doesn't have that? He does. He has Homing Missiles, and many can be fired at once.

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By sonicmora

They're equal in that,but how about durability?Jazz has been hit with multiple smart missles,and other missles.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Ironman. He sets off a giant EMP, fires repulser blasts, and rips Jazz's legs off leaving him a helpless heap of metal. Next question?

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By sonicmora

Jazz could use his bombs also,and even missing legs can still fire missles or blasters.How strong is IM armor?

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#45  Edited By Phorqe

Could go either way, lot of variables. Jazz may be tougher and Iron man would be like a super fast nat to him. Or Iron man's artillery maybe able to take Jazz down without too much trouble.

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By sonicmora

Phorqe says:

"Could go either way, lot of variables. Jazz may be tougher and Iron man would be like a super fast nat to him. Or Iron man's artillery maybe able to take Jazz down without too much trouble."

I agree,but Jazz and IM arillery are practicly the same,but idk if IM armor is strong enough to defend.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Eternal Chaos

sonicmora says:

"Jazz could use his bombs also,and even missing legs can still fire missles or blasters.How strong is IM armor?"

Very strong. Incredibly strong. Although it does have its days where its really weak which pisses me off. But saying we're using its normal, Ironman's armor is bullet proof. It can even take shots from heavier bullets like assault rifles.

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By sonicmora

How about missles,or bombs?Cause not much of getting hit head on,but the reaction it causes could send him flying.yea his armor r sometimes weak.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Eternal Chaos

sonicmora says:

"How about missles,or bombs?Cause not much of getting hit head on,but the reaction it causes could send him flying.yea his armor r sometimes weak."

Well if he has those kinds of weapons, obviously he'd need to make his armor capable of dealing with them and the after shock.

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By sonicmora

like hulk-buster.