Avatar image for scottishwarlord
ScottishWarlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ScottishWarlord

I know this was done in the past but that was 4 years ago and it was not really answered.

Both Bloodlusted

Morals off

Pre-Superior Spiderman

Randomencounter

Fight takes places in an abandoned parking lot

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
FiMFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By FiMFTW

Spider-Man wins.

Fatality

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Floopay

Both are probably equal in terms of agility tbh.

Spidey has a durability advantage, and spidey senses. Which also gives him a reflex advantage. He also has the strength advantage here.

However, I'd say Iron Fist probably has a huge advantage in terms of striking power.

I think Spidey overall has the most going for him, but a good hit from IF could end this, especially bloodlusted.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@Floopay said:

Spidey has a durability advantage, and spidey senses. Which also gives him a reflex advantage. He also has the strength advantage here.

However, I'd say Iron Fist probably has a huge advantage in terms of striking power.

I think Spidey overall has the most going for him, but a good hit from IF could end this, especially bloodlusted.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

What makes you think Spidey is more durable? Didn't Iron Fist destroy a train going full force at him filled with explosives and come out unsaved? Doesn't he also snatch bullets out of the air and withstand wolverines claws? I would say that Iron Fist has the durability department. And the lethality department, just not quite as agile I would argue, but that is debatable. So Iron Fist would have more going for him. Lethality and durability with extensive battle training.

TERMINATORFAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TERMINATORFAN

Spiderman

Strman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Strman123

It would matter who gets the first strike. I would put my money on Iron Fist getting the first strike due to his martial arts training and around the same agility of spiderman. If he does land the attack it would slow spidey down enough for Iron Fist to finish him or the other way around.

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By VeganDiet

Both bloodlusted? Could go either way, but I lean towards Iron Fist.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By ChaosBlazer

Durability doesn't matter in this fight, both can take each other out with a single punch, easy.

In my opinion Spiderman has a slight speed edge and his spider sense negates Iron Fist's massive skill advantage. So edge goes to Spidey in my book.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@Cable_Extreme said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

What makes you think Spidey is more durable? Didn't Iron Fist destroy a train going full force at him filled with explosives and come out unsaved? Doesn't he also snatch bullets out of the air and withstand wolverines claws? I would say that Iron Fist has the durability department. And the lethality department, just not quite as agile I would argue, but that is debatable. So Iron Fist would have more going for him. Lethality and durability with extensive battle training.

And Spidey has regularly tanked blows from Lizard, Venom, Rhino, etc etc... durability doesn't matter here. Both can kill each other with a single well placed strike.

ScottishWarlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ScottishWarlord

BUMP

SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 13

#11  Edited By SpidermanWins

@Strman123 said:

It would matter who gets the first strike. I would put my money on Iron Fist getting the first strike due to his martial arts training and around the same agility of spiderman. If he does land the attack it would slow spidey down enough for Iron Fist to finish him or the other way around.

I feel the same. Whoever land the first blow wins and that.... would take a long time. Spidey could take IF's head off, yet also, a Chi-furious Iron Fist may be capable of knocking Spidey out with a Chi-fist, but I think Spider-Man could get around his attacks enough to land a blow to at least massively disorient IF. A focused hit should kill Danny.

I gotta say, It could go either way, but I feel as if Spider-Man may not need much to beat Danny, seeing as when Doc Ock possessed Spidey and didn't hold back, he took the jaw clean off of a superhuman normally considered stronger than Spider-Man: the Scorpion. Iron Fist is agile, but not quite as much as Spider-Man, and with Pete's Spider-Sense, he could probably find an opening quickly in the initial up-close attack.

No Caption Provided
ScottishWarlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ScottishWarlord

BUMP

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By laflux

I think Spider-Man's Horizon Lab gear would be enough to grant him a victory in what would be otherwise a very closely contested match .

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@SpidermanWins said:

@Strman123 said:

I feel the same. Whoever land the first blow wins and that.... would take a long time. Spidey could take IF's head off, yet also, a Chi-furious Iron Fist may be capable of knocking Spidey out with a Chi-fist, but I think Spider-Man could get around his attacks enough to land a blow to at least massively disorient IF. A focused hit should kill Danny.

I gotta say, It could go either way, but I feel as if Spider-Man may not need much to beat Danny, seeing as when Doc Ock possessed Spidey and didn't hold back, he took the jaw clean off of a superhuman normally considered stronger than Spider-Man: the Scorpion. Iron Fist is agile, but not quite as much as Spider-Man, and with Pete's Spider-Sense, he could probably find an opening quickly in the initial up-close attack.

No Caption Provided

Pshh, You need more than showing spiderman not holding back to beat this guy. Ill show you why.

In a single punch, he destroys that...

He also knocks Skaar on his butt.

Imagine if he was not holding back, Spidey is deadly, but he could just destroy the whole city block.

We know that from previous fights that they can tag each other. Now if Iron Fist destroyed a train coming at him head on filled with explosives in a single punch and came out unsaved, he could handle more than one punch from Spiderman. But if Iron Fist is not holding back at all, one punch would destroy Spiderman.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Bane_of_sith

I'm thinking that Spider-Man not holding back and going all out will do everything in his power to win,,,by utilizing his senses and his web properly I think he could make a big mess for IronFist,,,,he could stick and move constantly webbing Danny's feet to the floor and binding his hands together,,launching webs from his waist to the walls,,completely entangling him left and right and when Danny struggles to break free a well timed full power shot from Spider-Man will hurt Danny,,,I'm thinking if spiderman goes balls to the wall with his web,speed,senses an smarts he could win...if he fouls up once he's done

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Spider-Man probably wins this.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Floopay

@Cable_Extreme said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

He's never withstood Wolverine's claws as far as I remember (though I haven't read every Iron Fist comic), and he super charged his fist to hit that subway train.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#18  Edited By Strider1992

This comes down to whoever lands the first blow. In my opinion its Spider-man. The Pre-incog and superhuman speed and agility give him a distinct advantage imo.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@Floopay said:

@Cable_Extreme said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

He's never withstood Wolverine's claws as far as I remember (though I haven't read every Iron Fist comic), and he super charged his fist to hit that subway train.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Do you still disagree that Iron Fist is more Lethal, and more durable?

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Floopay

@Cable_Extreme said:

@Floopay said:

@Cable_Extreme said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

In my original post I said he had the highest advantage in terms of striking power.

Though now that I think about it, Spiderman's webbing could prove to be a big advantage.

Durability I still say Spiderman. The both are equally vulnerable to piercing/slashing really, but Spiderman's durability against blunt force attacks has shown to be higher.

I don't think this is really a clean win for either opponent. But Spiderman's battle precognition (spidey sense), webbing, and mobility advantage is hard to ignore, and it's not like he's a slouch in the training department (though Iron First clearly win in that department). So overall I think he has more advantages going for him than Iron Fist, and that's what gives him my vote.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@Floopay said:

@Cable_Extreme said:

@Floopay said:

@Cable_Extreme said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

In my original post I said he had the highest advantage in terms of striking power.

Though now that I think about it, Spiderman's webbing could prove to be a big advantage.

Durability I still say Spiderman. The both are equally vulnerable to piercing/slashing really, but Spiderman's durability against blunt force attacks has shown to be higher.

I don't think this is really a clean win for either opponent. But Spiderman's battle precognition (spidey sense), webbing, and mobility advantage is hard to ignore, and it's not like he's a slouch in the training department (though Iron First clearly win in that department). So overall I think he has more advantages going for him than Iron Fist, and that's what gives him my vote.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Peak Human Durability: The tissues of Iron Fist's body are harder than those of humans. While still vulnerable to physical injury, Daniel is able to use his spiritual energy to augment his durability to vast superhuman levels. He was able to strike a train carrying "enough raw explosives to make the nuclear bombing of Hiroshima look like nothing more than a sparkler," and survive the explosion at point blank range, without any sign of harm.

Ill re post the scans I posted above.

In a single punch, he destroys that... Imagine putting Spiderman's face there.

Imagine if he was not holding back, Spidey is deadly, but he could just destroy the whole city block.

Iron Fist, I agree is not as fast as Spiderman, but he makes up for it in his technique. From their previous fights, we know that they tag each other on a consistent basis. If Iron Fist lands a single blow on Spiderman, or in the area around him, something is getting destroyed. He could possibly level a whole city block when looking at what he did to skaar and the heli carrier. Spiderman's web could be an advantage, but remember that Iron Fist is able to snatch bullets out of the air, he could dodge the webbing. It comes down to who is more lethal, and It is definitely Iron Fist.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Floopay

@Cable_Extreme:

Lethality is only one component of a match. And Spiderman has received a significant amount of training since then. He's beaten guys like Deadpool, Wolverine, Rhino, Lizard, Goblin, Hobgoblin, Grey Goblin, and taken on the Hulk himself before.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@Floopay said:

@Cable_Extreme:

Lethality is only one component of a match. And Spiderman has received a significant amount of training since then. He's beaten guys like Deadpool, Wolverine, Rhino, Lizard, Goblin, Hobgoblin, Grey Goblin, and taken on the Hulk himself before.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I know his opponents, and I could name equally amazing feats for Iron Fist. Iron Fist has even beaten Spiderman before.

This is what is going to happen.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Floopay

@Cable_Extreme said:

@Floopay said:

@Cable_Extreme:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I know his opponents, and I could name equally amazing feats for Iron Fist. Iron Fist has even beaten Spiderman before.

This is what is going to happen.

Spider Man still holds most advantages. Striking Power is the only real advantage Iron Fist has.

Again I'm not saying a stomp, or a landslide victory. I just think Battle precognition, mobility, versatility, and agility are things that can't be ignored.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#25  Edited By THORSON

peter parker.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By dondave

Iron Fist ftw

SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SpidermanWins

@Cable_Extreme said:

@SpidermanWins said:

@Strman123 said:

No Caption Provided

Pshh, You need more than showing spiderman not holding back to beat this guy. Ill show you why.

In a single punch, he destroys that...

We know that from previous fights that they can tag each other. Now if Iron Fist destroyed a train coming at him head on filled with explosives in a single punch and came out unsaved, he could handle more than one punch from Spiderman. But if Iron Fist is not holding back at all, one punch would destroy Spiderman.

1. Punching a train doesn't mean he can't be(at least)be nearly killed by one, it means he focused chi and punched through it. He is still normal human

durability. There is a difference between punching through a train and getting hit by one that know where you'll go next. You get HIT, surviving may not be

an option if you are not superhuman physically. If you are IF and you SEE a train coming, punch through it and negate the explosives with chi it

isn't the same as staying alive after standing in front of it and actually getting hit. Spider-Man is capable of taking the superhumanly durable Scorpion's

jaw off when not holding back (btw this is morals off for both FYI).

2. The only reason Spidey got hit in that scan is because he tried to talk him out of the fight, leaving himself open.

3. It all depends on who gets the first well placed hit, or the most glancing blows. As Spider-Man is superior in agility as he accomplishes things that

shouldn't be physically possible AT ALL and his Spider-Sense allows him to know exactly where Iron Fist is going and react faster. I'm not saying the win

is definite by any means but I'm just saying that the debate is all about who hits who first with a big blow.

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can Spiderman deal with Iron Fist channelling a Chi Dragon?

Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#29  Edited By Smart_Dork_Dude

Bloodlusted Spider-Man equals dead Iron Fist.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@Floopay: @SpidermanWins:

That is the thing though, He uses his chi to increase his durability far above being peak human, he is able to withstand great blast. So we have Spidey who is more agile, but Iron Fist is not far behind, able to snatch bullets out of the air ect.... Then we have lethality, which Iron Fist has that slot. Though Spidey is lethal to the an unaltered form of Iron Fist if he does not augment his body to withstand blows with his chi. Durability wise, Iron Fist is able to withstand far more such as explosives if he is using his chi, he can use chi to heal, which would prove effective in this fight. We have pure martial skill vs a more agile fighting style. They both tag each other on a regular basis, I think it is because of the skill of Iron Fist that allows him to be on par with Spidey's agility. Just think about it this way, if neither is holding back, what stops Iron Fist from leveling the whole block? Spiderman has been tagged by lesser people, who are not as agile as Iron Fist. People don't realize how close their agility really is. The only thing different is the spidey sense. Which is the main thing Iron Fist will have a problem with, like he stated in the comics. But bloodlusted Iron Fist should take this due to the sheer damage output.

SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By SpidermanWins

@Cable_Extreme said:

@Floopay: @SpidermanWins:

That is the thing though, He uses his chi to increase his durability far above being peak human, he is able to withstand great blast. So we have Spidey who is more agile, but Iron Fist is not far behind, able to snatch bullets out of the air ect.... Then we have lethality, which Iron Fist has that slot. Though Spidey is lethal to the an unaltered form of Iron Fist if he does not augment his body to withstand blows with his chi. Durability wise, Iron Fist is able to withstand far more such as explosives if he is using his chi, he can use chi to heal, which would prove effective in this fight. We have pure martial skill vs a more agile fighting style. They both tag each other on a regular basis, I think it is because of the skill of Iron Fist that allows him to be on par with Spidey's agility. Just think about it this way, if neither is holding back, what stops Iron Fist from leveling the whole block? Spiderman has been tagged by lesser people, who are not as agile as Iron Fist. People don't realize how close their agility really is. The only thing different is the spidey sense. Which is the main thing Iron Fist will have a problem with, like he stated in the comics. But bloodlusted Iron Fist should take this due to the sheer damage output.

Alright, I didn't know he used his chi to actually enhance his durability and that's why he survived, ok. Well, if you don't mind could you show me his most impressive durability examples against opponents so I can gauge him? Thanks.

Don't agree about agility, Iron Fist is capable of catching bullets because of concentrated chi, not natural agility entirely. Spider-Man is not only physically more agile in capability but he has an early warning sense that lets him know where you strike next, can run up walls, and has webs to get him out of a fix or throw a car at someone.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By sandiego008

The problem with this fight is you made spiderman bloodlusted and w/o morals ... he should take this without much of a problem under these circumstances. Put this as a morals non bloodlusted fight and it is an entirely different battle.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@SpidermanWins: Here is some showing his speed. Whether or not his speed is augmented by chi or not is irrelevant It only matters that he is fast enough to tag Spiderman.

Here he speed blitz black panther.

Here he moves just like Spiderman is shown in his comics.

Shows his durability and speed by catching a speeding bullet and had no injury.

Here is a great example of his durability, he survives this explosion without a scratch, an explosion like this would kill Spiderman.

I can give you more, but I am kind of lazy atm.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By sandiego008

SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By SpidermanWins

@Cable_Extreme said:

@SpidermanWins: Here is some showing his speed. Whether or not his speed is augmented by chi or not is irrelevant It only matters that he is fast enough to tag Spiderman.

Here is a great example of his durability, he survives this explosion without a scratch, an explosion like this would kill Spiderman.

1st scan: Iron fist uses chi projectiles to do away with panther when he gets to close. That isn't a speed blitz, it's a ranged attack.

2nd scan: I read the text. He's moving at maximum human speed using chi presumably to enhance it to a superhuman level, its not an agility demonstration. Backflips and flowing martial arts isn't superhuman. He can keep up to Spider-Man's speed but from the fights I've seen, Spider-Man can dodge him still using the Spider-Sense. Still not exactly superhuman agility-wise from what I've seen.

3rd scan: He used concentrated chi to catch the bullet without harming himself.

4th scan: that isn't a superhuman durability augmentation, it's a punch-through like I thought before. IF is still vulnerable if he gets a surprise punch from Spidey.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@SpidermanWins said:

@Cable_Extreme said:

1st scan: Iron fist uses chi projectiles to do away with panther when he gets to close. That isn't a speed blitz, it's a ranged attack.

2nd scan: I read the text. He's moving at maximum human speed using chi presumably to enhance it to a superhuman level, its not an agility demonstration. Backflips and flowing martial arts isn't superhuman. He can keep up to Spider-Man's speed but from the fights I've seen, Spider-Man can dodge him still using the Spider-Sense. Still not exactly superhuman agility-wise from what I've seen.

4th scan: that isn't a superhuman durability augmentation, it's a punch-through like I thought before. IF is still vulnerable if he gets a surprise punch from Spidey.

Why does it matter whether or not he used his chi to catch a bullet or punch? What would stop him from using his chi vs spiderman if he is not holding back? The significants of him punching the train is look at the explosion it left, he is at the center of that explosion. He came out unscaved. He (according to comicvine) has already defeated Spiderman. What makes it different if they are not holding back? They both tagged each other, except Iron Fist could disintegrate him with a single punch if he is not holding back. Prove to me that Spiderman's punch is more effective than the explosion Iron Fist survived.

SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By SpidermanWins

@Cable_Extreme said:

@SpidermanWins said:

@Cable_Extreme said:

Why does it matter whether or not he used his chi to catch a bullet or punch? What would stop him from using his chi vs spiderman if he is not holding back? The significants of him punching the train is look at the explosion it left, he is at the center of that explosion. He came out unscaved. He (according to comicvine) has already defeated Spiderman. What makes it different if they are not holding back? They both tagged each other, except Iron Fist could disintegrate him with a single punch if he is not holding back. Prove to me that Spiderman's punch is more effective than the explosion Iron Fist survived.

1. Because as I have said before, it is different to punch through a train than be hit by one. Think. You have fist that can punch through a train, that doesn't matter if you are in the midst of combat and the train dodges and hits you. Danny doesn't have fists coming out of every pore in his body to combat incoming "trains" He used offense to be a defense, but when you are bent over backwards and the train comes, is bam, slam, splat, bye bye Iron Fist.

2. As for the explosion and how he survived, if you read the text in the scan it shows that he manipulated the energy of the train's electromagnetic current with his chi and shielded himself from the fire and debris as he "shot" through the train.

3. Spider-Man has also defeated Iron Fist. There have been three "fights" between the two. One was yours when Spider-Man's "defeat" was when he tried to talk IF out of fighting in that scan you showed and then left the scene after getting kicked by IF. The other was an imperfect simulation where Iron Fist was undercover with the Avengers and killed simulated Spider-Man from behind, which only worked because Spider-Man didn't think that "the threat on top of him" was a teammate. The last one is a fight where both get their fair share of blows and Spider-Man ends up knocking him out after, once again, being cheap shotted and kicked off a building when he tries to talk it out with IF, then (more legitimately) being punched by IF when Danny uses his surroundings, which Spider-Man takes note of and comes back immediately and KOs him. I can show all scans if you like.

4. Iron man only withstood the explosion because he used chi to manipulate the energy of the explosion and he hit it rather than it hitting him. Spider-Man has proven that he can hit him, is more consistent and effective at it in their battles, can dodge Iron fist more than IF can dodge him due to his Spider-Sense and is capable of killing Iron Fist.

Boom

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@SpidermanWins said:

@Cable_Extreme said:

@SpidermanWins said:

@Cable_Extreme said:

1. Because as I have said before, it is different to punch through a train than be hit by one. Think. You have fist that can punch through a train, that doesn't matter if you are in the midst of combat and the train dodges and hits you. Danny doesn't have fists coming out of every pore in his body to combat incoming "trains" He used offense to be a defense, but when you are bent over backwards and the train comes, is bam, slam, splat, bye bye Iron Fist.

2. As for the explosion and how he survived, if you read the text in the scan it shows that he manipulated the energy of the train's electromagnetic current with his chi and shielded himself from the fire and debris as he "shot" through the train.

3. Spider-Man has also defeated Iron Fist. There have been three "fights" between the two. One was yours when Spider-Man's "defeat" was when he tried to talk IF out of fighting in that scan you showed and then left the scene after getting kicked by IF. The other was an imperfect simulation where Iron Fist was undercover with the Avengers and killed simulated Spider-Man from behind, which only worked because Spider-Man didn't think that "the threat on top of him" was a teammate. The last one is a fight where both get their fair share of blows and Spider-Man ends up knocking him out after, once again, being cheap shotted and kicked off a building when he tries to talk it out with IF, then (more legitimately) being punched by IF when Danny uses his surroundings, which Spider-Man takes note of and comes back immediately and KOs him. I can show all scans if you like.

4. Iron man only withstood the explosion because he used chi to manipulate the energy of the explosion and he hit it rather than it hitting him. Spider-Man has proven that he can hit him, is more consistent and effective at it in their battles, can dodge Iron fist more than IF can dodge him due to his Spider-Sense and is capable of killing Iron Fist.

Boom

It even says in comic vine that Iron Fist can increase his durability far exceeding human with his chi. The same with speed, and strength. He also can heal himself which spiderman can't. Spiderman will die from one blow if they aren't holding back. Spiderman won't kill Iron Fist in a single blow. Spiderman cannot destroy a train, or the heli carrier with a single blow, nor knock Skaar on his butt. Iron Fist is able to keep up with Spiderman in his fights, and out skills spiderman in fighting, where Spiderman has spidey sense. Iron Fist has too much going for him in a fight where he is trying to get a 1 shot kill.

Charlie_Jade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Charlie_Jade

Peter should win, once you take PIS and CIS out of the game Spidey would mangle flocks of street levelers with ease, spidey not holding back and not cracking jokes has the strength to take off people's heads with a blow.....Superior spiderman just shows how much Pete was holding back

Ironfist does have better fighting ability and his chi-enhanced strike might easily be 25 + ton but Spidey is a 15+ ton without amping, he has a spidersense that lets him dance around bullets and his skill means can web Ironfist up

@Cable_Extreme said:

He also can heal himself which spiderman can't.

Peter has a healing factor

its not Wolverine levels but the healing factor is there

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By jashro44

@Charlie_Jade said:

Peter should win, once you takke PIS and CIS out of the game Spidey would mangle flocks of streetlevellers with ease, spidey not holding back and not cracking jokes has the strength to take off people's heads with a blow.....Superior spiderman just shows how much Pete was holding back

Ironfist does have better fighting ability and his chi-enhanced strike might be 25 + ton but Spidey is a 15+ ton without amping, he has a spidersense that lets him dance around bullets and his skill means can web Ironfist up

Iron fist hits a lot harder then 25 tons.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By jashro44

This could go either way under these conditions. Peter has more advantages but iron fists area of effect is pretty big. Depends what Danny does and if Peter can act fast enough to stop him from using his area of effect IMO. All though I do believe Peter can one shot iron fist.

SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By SpidermanWins

@Cable_Extreme said:

@SpidermanWins said:

@Cable_Extreme said:

@SpidermanWins said:

@Cable_Extreme said:

Boom

It even says in comic vine that Iron Fist can increase his durability far exceeding human with his chi. The same with speed, and strength. He also can heal himself which spiderman can't. Spiderman will die from one blow if they aren't holding back. Spiderman won't kill Iron Fist in a single blow. Spiderman cannot destroy a train, or the heli carrier with a single blow, nor knock Skaar on his butt. Iron Fist is able to keep up with Spiderman in his fights, and out skills spiderman in fighting, where Spiderman has spidey sense. Iron Fist has too much going for him in a fight where he is trying to get a 1 shot kill.

I am aware of all of which you are saying, but you can heal yourself when you are getting hit in the process. As for durability, yes, but he didn't use it to protect himself from the train, which you can clearly see if you read the text and look at the energy field around him. Words mean nothing if they cannot be proven, remember that normal people make these articles. Give me a scan of IF getting hit by a 12 tonner or higher, who is not holding back or using energy attacks, right in the face and surviving. Spider-Man has taken the jaw off of a superhuman that is even stronger and more durable than he is when not holding back, he can take the face off of IF. Iron fist has never naturally outmaneuvered Spider-Man and Spidey has, plus he knows where IF will hit, speed, strength, and skill don't matter if you get your head taken off because you can't hit the guy. Both can take each other or at least incapacitate with one hit. Iron fist's must be focused with chi and has to go through Spidey (Spidey has shown that he can easily get up if he is just launched with a blow.), where as Peter's may not instantly kill him at the chest but will if it's a good one to the head.

ScottishWarlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ScottishWarlord

BUMP

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#44  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@SpidermanWins said:

@Cable_Extreme said:

@SpidermanWins said:

@Cable_Extreme said:

@SpidermanWins said:

@Cable_Extreme said:

Boom

I am aware of all of which you are saying, but you can heal yourself when you are getting hit in the process. As for durability, yes, but he didn't use it to protect himself from the train, which you can clearly see if you read the text and look at the energy field around him. Words mean nothing if they cannot be proven, remember that normal people make these articles. Give me a scan of IF getting hit by a 12 tonner or higher, who is not holding back or using energy attacks, right in the face and surviving. Spider-Man has taken the jaw off of a superhuman that is even stronger and more durable than he is when not holding back, he can take the face off of IF. Iron fist has never naturally outmaneuvered Spider-Man and Spidey has, plus he knows where IF will hit, speed, strength, and skill don't matter if you get your head taken off because you can't hit the guy. Both can take each other or at least incapacitate with one hit. Iron fist's must be focused with chi and has to go through Spidey (Spidey has shown that he can easily get up if he is just launched with a blow.), where as Peter's may not instantly kill him at the chest but will if it's a good one to the head.

Fat Cobra is a 12 tonner easily. Iron Fist can dance around bullets for fun just like Spidey and he also has super senses, he could hear the sweet running down someones face from across the room.

SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By SpidermanWins

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@SpidermanWins said:

@Cable_Extreme said:

@SpidermanWins said:

@Cable_Extreme said:

@SpidermanWins said:

@Cable_Extreme said:

Boom

1. Fat Cobra is a 12 tonner easily. 2. Iron Fist can dance around bullets for fun just like Spidey 3. and he also has super senses, he could hear the sweet running down someones face from across the room.

1. No, he's able to lift a little more than twice his body weight which is 652 pounds

2. Yes and?

3. Yes and?

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By 18hunt

1. Unless Ironfist uses his chi to learn the kamehameha or kai-o-ken he loses (hahahha)

2.If IF makes spidey angrey he's dead.

ScottishWarlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By ScottishWarlord

BUMP

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#48  Edited By Joygirl

I wanna point out that in the infamous train scene, you can see Daredevil standing right there. So it was obviously not that destructive, or Matt would have died.

SexualLobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By SexualLobster

I think Spidey, Spider-sense is the deciding factor for me. Iron fist has the power advantage, and general skill, but precog., versatility, agility and speed are pretty big advantages in spider-man's favor, especially if he has his gadgets.

Avatar image for ultrasupertrooper
UltraSuperTrooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodlusted spidey would tear him apart imo