• 51 results
APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

Scenario:

In this battle, wherever I mentioned Justice league, it doesn't include batman.

1. Justice league has turned Evil, gone on a rampage & killed everyone on earth who can be a threat to them, except batman, who saved himself by using his "tactics", but barely. This includes killing Lex Luthor & throwing his kryptonite reserves to the sun.
  2. In a last ditch effort, all remaining super-powered beings sacrifice their lives to somehow BFR the Justice league to some pocket dimension (which will only hold for one month), until the villains come back.
  3. Batman is the only hope left for humans of earth. He has to use his genius to do something within a month. All the batman's resources are undamaged.
  4. Due to some reason, Iron Man is thrown in DC universe with all of his resources. He meets Batman, and they togher decide to stop the justice league when they arrive a month later.
  5. The only way to restore the "goodness" of the JL members is defeat them all - kill if needed to do it.

Iron Man 616 , Batman (pre + new 52)

VS

Superman , Wonder Woman , Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern Hal, Flash Barry Allen

Rounds

1. New 52 league
  2. Pre 52 league

Rules:

• Batman and Iron Man have 1 month of prep (in DC universe) , Tony has all his resources with him
  • Perfect teamwork for the duo
  • No one except Alfred can interfere in prep
  • They know where and when will the evil members of JL will appear , in advance (battle arena knowledge)
  • Bruce & Tony in character (means they also have to save people), but will go for the kill straight away.
  • The justice league are out for the kill
  • WW has her sword & bracelets, GL has ring. No other gear for JL.
  • No fire weakness for MMH
  • JL can't use hostages for their advantage.

So, can the "I've plannet everything" masters working together stop the evil heroes?

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman:

@batman242@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek@rbt@jayc1324@616vulture@patrat18@digitalshooter9@granitesoldier@wolverine08@risingbean@cadencev2@comicace3@frisky4@fetts@comicdude360@ancient_0f_days@monsterstomp@cable_extreme@jokerpoker@jmarshmallow@god_spawn@super_soldierxii@pr0metheus@thitiki@dagmar_merrill@ssj_god@demonknights@godzilla44@colliderz@darkseid1006@matchesmalone21@jackjack390@rexorr@jgames@darthaznable@newcomer@the_real_seaman@bullettimer@indomitableregal@hollow_point@wastelandman@dygoboy@jucaslucasa@jrupert1@kingcurry30@elijah_c_washington

The Flash:

@dondave@rbt@sync1@jmarshmallow@pokeysteve@batman242@ancient_0f_days@unbreakable_fs4@demonknights@thedailybagel@comicace3@comicdude360@nighthunder@patrat18@pierpat@stupid_people@thitiki@godzilla44@darkseid1006@themagicstik@thor_parker82@artyom@nighthunder@sirneko@khael@lejon@jrupert1@darth_wayne@krleavenger@battle123axe

Green Lantern:

@serrure@rbt@ancient_0f_days@nighthunder@patrat18@tohoma@thitiki@demonknights@darkseid1006@themagicstik@comicace3@comicdude360@thenewbluebeetle007@thor_parker82@emperorthanos@heraldofganthet@hollow_point

Hal Jordan:

@cgoodness@lvenger@emperorthanos@jrupert1@kingcurry30@krleavenger

Superman:

@allstarsuperman@lvenger@dondave@rbt@buttersdaman000@comicstooge@risingbean@frozen@comicace3@pokeysteve@ancient_0f_days@god_spawn@matchesmalone21@theamazingimmortalman@lowlaville@patrat18@zeroplus@thitiki@demonknights@ssj_god@darkseid1006@thor_parker82@sirneko@jgames@ironshinobi88@ghostravage@unbreakable_fs4@the_real_seaman@hollow_point@citizensentry@dygoboy@jucaslucasa@darth_wayne@sly_141@kingcurry30@krleavenger

Wonder Woman:

@ancient_0f_days@dondave@betatesthighlander1@themagicstik@comicace3@lowlaville@pokeysteve@batman242@thitiki@sophia89@demonknights@oceanmaster21@zhurong@theblondegod@lvenger@dboyrules2011@oceanmaster21@ouroborik@lejon@oceanmaster21

Martian Manhunter:

@dondave@themagicstik@norrinboltagonprime21@patrat18@thitiki@comicace3@lvenger@oceanmaster21@jrupert1@jiraiya_sageofoil@darth_wayne@krleavenger

Iron Man:

@serrure@noone301994@rogueshadow@jokerpoker@thor_parker82@dagmar_merrill@stealth_warrior@thedailybagel@supremegeneration@pipxeroth@indomitableregal@lejon@darth_wayne@krleavenger@noone1996

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

#3  Edited By KrleAvenger

Batman was able to beat JL. Iron-man took down way more powerful foes with prep.

IronBat wins.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

No Morals JLA? Flash solos, MMH solos.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

dynamite75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

The duo win

Crafter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justice League.

Adriusus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Adriusus

Iron Man.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By APEX_pretador

bump

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

#10  Edited By stormshadow_x

JL

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only way they can win is if they can exploit the weaknesses of the JLA.

Under the given condition of bloodlust this is difficult but still achievable to the team thanks to Stark being able to build suits with enough durability to tangle with super powered foes and Batman being able to fatally exploit their weaknesses.

Superman gets taken out by a kryptonite contraption.

Hal gets his ring taken off. (Wont be easy but it IS possible)

MMH - His weakness to fire can be easily exploited.

Wonder Woman can be dealt with by the same way as in Endgame where she is tricked by a magic item.

However I am curious to what they can do to overcome Flash as without morals he is almost unstoppable thanks to IMPs.

Even the Justice Buster suit assumed that Flash won't be at optimal speed in order to defeat him. Stark doesn't have many feats suggesting he can deal with someone with speed on Flashes level.

The key to defeating Flash is using his own speed against him. As in making him slip, get paralyzed or run into a trap.

The first move he will pull on a fight where he is off morals will be to blitz immediately. So if the team can perhaps trick the Flash into running into something that takes him out, they can beat him.

Without the Flash, I'd say the team takes it 7-8/10.

But with the Flash I say it is a toss up depending on how they deal with Barry.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheKinfing

The only way they can win is if they can exploit the weaknesses of the JLA.

Under the given condition of bloodlust this is difficult but still achievable to the team thanks to Stark being able to build suits with enough durability to tangle with super powered foes and Batman being able to fatally exploit their weaknesses.

Superman gets taken out by a kryptonite contraption.

Almost impossible considering that a morals off Clark would speed blitz them in a nano-second

Hal gets his ring taken off. (Wont be easy but it IS possible)

He can still use it without having it on, and they simply can't take it away from him, Hal is to versatile and honestly too strong.

MMH - His weakness to fire can be easily exploited.

No fire weakness according to OP, even then MMH would have them on the ground in a coupe of moments.

Wonder Woman can be dealt with by the same way as in Endgame where she is tricked by a magic item.

Yes, assuming she doesn't mess around like in Endgame.

However I am curious to what they can do to overcome Flash as without morals he is almost unstoppable thanks to IMPs.

They simply can't, unless they manipulate the Speed Force Flash is simply too much for them, there is a reason why he is wank so much on this forums, a bloodlusted Flash is something truly scary.

Even the Justice Buster suit assumed that Flash won't be at optimal speed in order to defeat him. Stark doesn't have many feats suggesting he can deal with someone with speed on Flashes level.

The key to defeating Flash is using his own speed against him. As in making him slip, get paralyzed or run into a trap.

Bloodlusted Barry/Wally would just kill them on a Picosecond, they simply can't react to him, and he can and will one-shot them.

The first move he will pull on a fight where he is off morals will be to blitz immediately. So if the team can perhaps trick the Flash into running into something that takes him out, they can beat him.

Without the Flash, I'd say the team takes it 7-8/10.

But with the Flash I say it is a toss up depending on how they deal with Barry.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By RisingBean

Without plot/popularity powers, the League take it.

Edit: Removed some "poop"

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekinfing:

superman isn't blitzing Ironman (and batman prepped with IM) to death, especially when they have kryptonite from bruce's resources, and armor from IM armors + Bruce's resources combined.

I think speedblitz is overrated. IM has shown to be fast, as well as durable enough to survive a few from powerhouses of this level without going down.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TheKinfing

@apex_pretador: A bloodlusted Superman knocked Wonder Woman from the Sun(or atleast fairly close to it) to Earth, that is around 150 Million KM, don't see Iron Man tanking that, and sure as hell Batman isn't surviving that.

Also speed blitz is overrated on this site, but it doesn't take a way from the fact that it is one of the most effective techniques a character can use, if Superman doesn't blitz,then Wally or Barry will and considering that both of them have Picosecond+ reactions I don't see the prep god's leaving here alive.

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekinfing:

Almost impossible considering that a morals off Clark would speed blitz them in a nano-second

Clark was almost off morals in Endgame. Bruce still got the better of him. Besides, they can probably come up with equipment that will allow them to tank a few blitzes from Clark until they can use kryptonite on him. Hell Bat is still available to Bruce as far as I know. That alone should be able to tank hits from Clark. I mean with the given prep they can find a way to poison Clark without getting killed.

He can still use it without having it on, and they simply can't take it away from him, Hal is to versatile and honestly too strong.

Scans of him using the ring while it is off? Just curious. And they can probably come up with enough firepower to actually defeat Hal. Bruce had a plan for Hal in Endgame. The citrine neutralizer. We didn't get to see what it was so it probably isn't applicable. But you should consider the fact that Bruce really wasn't afraid of any of the members of the league except Superman. Clark was the only one he wasn't sure he could defeat. So what it comes down to is that Bruce probably had good faith that the citrine neutralizer whatever it was was going to work. So it is possible they actually come up with something that instantly nullifies Hal.

No fire weakness according to OP, even then MMH would have them on the ground in a coupe of moments.

I can't really say anything if there are no fire weaknesses. Which means I'll have to wait for someone else to make a case for this fight.

She was;t messing around in Endgame. Bruce even mentioned that she wasn't pulling her punches.

They simply can't, unless they manipulate the Speed Force Flash is simply too much for them, there is a reason why he is wank so much on this forums, a bloodlusted Flash is something truly scary.

Well he is I'm not gonna argue against that. But they can find a way because they have a decent amount of time and a plethora of resources alongside Bruce's experience with the Flash. Though I probably should accept that whatever plan they come up with has a low chance of working. Mainly because off morals Flash isn't something Bruce has experience with.

Bloodlusted Barry/Wally would just kill them on a Picosecond, they simply can't react to him, and he can and will one-shot them.

They won't react to him. Their best bet is to make him run into a trap. For example Ironman sends 5 of his suits alongside himself into the fight. Flash starts blitzing them. The first one he attacks is a trap and creates a shockwave which paralyzes the Flash. I mean it is a very risky scenario but it is a possibility. Flash is fast but doesn't have any way of knowing what is a trap and what is not.

Sure you may bring the speed force argument here. And I won't bother arguing against that because it is really too difficult.

As I said, against the Flash it is a matter of speculation. So it is a toss up for me.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IronBat

larfleezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By larfleezy

Either can solo with a sufficient amount of Nth metal. That stuff is powerful.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekinfing:

Clark was almost off morals in Endgame. Bruce still got the better of him. Besides, they can probably come up with equipment that will allow them to tank a few blitzes from Clark until they can use kryptonite on him. Hell Bat is still available to Bruce as far as I know. That alone should be able to tank hits from Clark. I mean with the given prep they can find a way to poison Clark without getting killed.

Clark was Morals off sure, but he wasn't going for the kill, New 52 Superman has *atleast* Microsecod reactions, yet he was one-shooted by a kryptonite gum? If Superman was fighting at the best of his abilities he would have dogded the gum, snapped Bruce neck and end it right there. Also Bruce himself said that the JL Buster was desing for normal Superman, not morals off Superman.

Scans of him using the ring while it is off? Just curious. And they can probably come up with enough firepower to actually defeat Hal. Bruce had a plan for Hal in Endgame. The citrine neutralizer. We didn't get to see what it was so it probably isn't applicable. But you should consider the fact that Bruce really wasn't afraid of any of the members of the league except Superman. Clark was the only one he wasn't sure he could defeat. So what it comes down to is that Bruce probably had good faith that the citrine neutralizer whatever it was was going to work. So it is possible they actually come up with something that instantly nullifies Hal.

Sorry can't provide scans at the moment but I will try and search for them. Having faith in yourself is good and all, but that doesn't close the power gap.

I can't really say anything if there are no fire weaknesses. Which means I'll have to wait for someone else to make a case for this fight.

She was;t messing around in Endgame. Bruce even mentioned that she wasn't pulling her punches.

She wasn't pulling her punches sure, but she wasn't going for the kill, she could have killed Bruce when they where in the apartment, or just killing him by throwing him around.

Well he is I'm not gonna argue against that. But they can find a way because they have a decent amount of time and a plethora of resources alongside Bruce's experience with the Flash. Though I probably should accept that whatever plan they come up with has a low chance of working. Mainly because off morals Flash isn't something Bruce has experience with.

Fair enough.

They won't react to him. Their best bet is to make him run into a trap. For example Ironman sends 5 of his suits alongside himself into the fight. Flash starts blitzing them. The first one he attacks is a trap and creates a shockwave which paralyzes the Flash. I mean it is a very risky scenario but it is a possibility. Flash is fast but doesn't have any way of knowing what is a trap and what is not.

Even if they do a trap, traps need time to activate and unless Iron Man has the fastests processing devices in all of the Multiverse he isn't surprising neither Wally or Barry.

Sure you may bring the speed force argument here. And I won't bother arguing against that because it is really too difficult.

As I said, against the Flash it is a matter of speculation. So it is a toss up for me.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justice League

Team one would win if JL is moral on.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

No way Bruce and Tony can win this. Not without plot as others have said. They'll be lucky to take Superman out. I see a bloodlusted Supe shooting heat vision before blitzing. It might not kill them but it'll be hot enough to matter.

They just can't prepare for the range of abilities here in a month.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since Team IronBat has 1 month, all their combined resources, and knowledge of exactly when and where they'll appear, I say they can win.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prep is useless when Superman just Blitz them before they blink, same goes for Flash. I am supporting JL here due to Blitz.

That being said MMH is not weak against fire, they were made to be afraid of fire by Guardians because of how powerful they were.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still JLA.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko said:

Prep is useless when Superman just Blitz them before they blink, same goes for Flash. I am supporting JL here due to Blitz.

That being said MMH is not weak against fire, they were made to be afraid of fire by Guardians because of how powerful they were.

Superman isn't blitzing anything when bruce keeps a lot of kryptonite with him. They can just make kryptonite armor & supes is out.

Still JLA.

One point I'd like to add - they can send armors there without physically being present there, or use a lot of armors simultaneously. Couldn't that help?

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko said:

Superman isn't blitzing anything when bruce keeps a lot of kryptonite with him. They can just make kryptonite armor & supes is out.

@thekinfing said:

Still JLA.

One point I'd like to add - they can send armors there without physically being present there, or use a lot of armors simultaneously. Couldn't that help?

If only Kryptonite was instant kill to Superman, sadly for Batman it isn't. Superman can wreck him before Kryptonite affects him.

DottiestMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By DottiestMoon

Without plot/poopularity powers, the League take it.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko:

With high amount of kryptonite, + Iron man's armor (has taken hits from hulk) shoud survive a few hits from him. Also, they are not limited to one armor.

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justice league.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't Batman beat the JL on his own with prep before? Adding Iron-Man just makes it easier. IronBat FTW.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By SirNeko

@apex_pretador said:

@sirneko:

With high amount of kryptonite, + Iron man's armor (has taken hits from hulk) shoud survive a few hits from him. Also, they are not limited to one armor.

Superman flies in, feels Kryptonite and blitzes both of them into the core of the sun, done.

@xlab3000 said:

Didn't Batman beat the JL on his own with prep before? Adding Iron-Man just makes it easier. IronBat FTW.

Mind-controlled JL who was taking it easy in Endgame.

hyperion234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JLA

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5edaa8b959055
deactivated-5edaa8b959055

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is tough. I think the Prep Duo would potentially be able to come up with something.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could take it...but WW is too much. JL win

- 59 wins and counting. 3 tournaments.

War With Words

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By algorhythm511

The JL wins this.

However, let's look at what Stark and Wayne are capable of.

Stark created a genetic disruptor that depowered the Avenger's, FF, and the X-Men. Iron Man has also reacted to FTL characters before (e.g. Monica Rambeau), obviously his armor augments his reaction times.

Now assuming he does successfully use the genetic disruptor that should take Superman, WW (possibly), MMH out of the equation. Since Flash and GL powers are not genetic, they would still be threats.

GL could possibly be taken out with the Citrine Neuralizer, which was a mentioned contingency for GL in the Justice Buster, but we never got to see. This is also the reason why I used the word 'possibly'.

The real threat is the Flash. The reason why Batman took out the Flash was because he wasn't operating at optimal speeds.

This is about as far as they will get--at best.

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlab3000@digitalshooter9@thekinfing@apex_pretador@sirneko This part is for all of you.

I keep hearing people say Batman was able to take out the JL with the Justice Buster. This is only partially true. Scott Snyder says the saving grace of this fight was the JL was slightly weakened by the Joker Toxin. It is also noted when Batman notices WW is a bit slower than usual.

This next part is just to keep information accurate....

However, what is also untrue is they were going easy on him when he was in the armor. Batman notes when came back to fight WW in the JB, that WW...intends to kill him, there is no hesitation and no pupil dialation, she's not pulling her punches. WW's attitude is shown even further when she is tricked to fighting an illusion of Batman. She shows no problem cutting to the chase and killing him immediately.

One of the most common criticisms is why didn't WW didn't kill him immediately when he was unarmed or why Superman didn't kill him immediately when Batmans armor was destroyed? This is pretty easy to explain. At those two points during the battle, Bruce wasn't/no longer deemed a threat, in their minds there was no need to kill him immediately--at those points in the battle.

mechwalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

JL take this. Tony is honestly the bigger threat here since he brings an army of suits with him which will basically be fodder but will give the League something else to punch besides him.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Batman solos Iron Man solos.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still the League.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By SirNeko

@algorhythm511: It was pretty obvious in the battle that Justice League went easy on him, not to mention Batman himself stated that most of the money in the suit went into beating Flash if he doesn't run at his optimal speed meaning Joker's Toxin was slowing down fast a lot considering he couldn't even beat man made servers.

Not to mention Superman had all the time to kill him and instead toyed with him.

It was far from Bloodlusted Justice League.

Also I am pretty sure Speed Force chose Barry, that is the only reason he could replicate it.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man solos.

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By algorhythm511

@sirneko said:

@algorhythm511: It was pretty obvious in the battle that Justice League went easy on him,

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Why would Snyder have Batman stating 'She means to kill you[...] no conflict in her about it[...]No hesitation in her movements[...]she's not pulling her punches.' If they were toying with him? Why would the following panels show Wonder Woman whipping out her sword and cutting him apart--if she wasn't bloodlusted?

Another thing to consider is they've never seen this armor before.

not to mention Batman himself stated that most of the money in the suit went into beating Flash if he doesn't run at his optimal speed meaning Joker's Toxin was slowing down fast a lot considering he couldn't even beat man made servers.
Well, I do agree that Flash wasn't moving at MFTL or even FTL speeds. However, the DC Earth has much more advanced technology than our Earth. This includes alien tech that has been reversed engineered. Yet, that still wasn't enough, Bruce literally had to spend billions to develop a computer fast enough to even track the Flash at those speeds.
Not to mention Superman had all the time to kill him and instead toyed with him.

It was far from Bloodlusted Justice League.

Or Supes was trying to feel the armor out. I mean WW and Aquaman rushed in and they were defeated. Makes sense to me he was keeping his distance trying to get Bruce to pull out his trump card.

Anyways, the most important point is League was not at 100%.

Also I am pretty sure Speed Force chose Barry, that is the only reason he could replicate it.
You're right. Thanks for pointing that out.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@algorhythm511: Nobody there was bloodlusted, like I said before, far from it. Tell me in what way is this Bloodlusted? None of the characters except Flash tried to Blitz him and Flash wasn't even doing his best. Usually when we say Bloodlusted we mean Superman blitzing somebody at the speed of light, trying his best to kill them.

Diana could have killed him right here, sliced his head clean off.

Again Diana could have killed him, instead he somehow got into his suit, Diana just let him go.
Again Diana could have killed him, instead he somehow got into his suit, Diana just let him go.

Flash could have easily killed him thousand times over here.

Batman states that Flash isn't running at his Optimal speed or he wouldn't detect him.
Batman states that Flash isn't running at his Optimal speed or he wouldn't detect him.

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By algorhythm511

@sirneko said:

@algorhythm511: Nobody there was bloodlusted, like I said before, far from it. Tell me in what way is this Bloodlusted? None of the characters except Flash tried to Blitz him and Flash wasn't even doing his best. Usually when we say Bloodlusted we mean Superman blitzing somebody at the speed of light, trying his best to kill them.

Maybe I have a different definition of bloodlust, but I always used bloodlust to mean intending to kill someone and not holding back. Call it 'morals off' or whatever. All I'm saying is: in the context, they intended to kill him and not pulling their punches.

As for blitzing, it's usually up to the writer when to use Superman's and Wonder Woman's speed. It's never been done consistently and not blitzing doesn't mean they were not trying to kill him and holding back. Honestly, I'm pretty sure the writer didn't use their speed because that would mean Bruce would have to use his tracking computers on them too. Which would make the take down of the Flash less unique.

As for your scans.

1. When Diana first attacked him, he was unarmed. She assumed he could do nothing to stop her and underestimated him. There was no immediate need to kill him at that point. However, when he came back in his armor, Diana's attitude became much more serious. Saw the armor as a threat and saw the immediate need to not hold back. That when he makes the observation the she's trying to kill him.

2. Didn't say how he escaped. There was a major off-panel gap.

3. Or he could have been seeing what Bruce was doing. Remember Barry knows absolutely nothing about this armor.

4. I've said twice he wasn't running at optimal speeds.

Also, keep in mind, as said before, I don't see Tony and Bruce winning.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Mee09

The duo COULD still do it thanks to Ironman's resources and Bruce's knowledge of the league and kryptonite. Bruce has resources too. But what he can do with them will only hold up against one member of the League by himself. Unless he gets really lucky in which case his resources let him hold up against 2 of them. But with Tony here. They are no longer outnumbered and he is used to dealing with super heroes of this caliber. Tony has ALL of his resources along with Batman's own and his knowledge. It's no longer a 2v6. I believe at one point Ironman built a self functioning Hulkbuster suit that nearly solo'd the Avengers. That thing would be a perfect tank. It can hold its own against the Hulk no one here should be able to one shot it. I doubt that suit is the best or only one that Tony could make with the rest of his resources, Bruce's, and a month of prep. Tony could bring an entire army here of fully fuctioning suits along with his own and Bruce's all to exploit and defeat The Justice League with their weaknesses.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@algorhythm511: They were def. holding back, if they weren't they would have bltized him, threat or not. If they are just toying with him because he is not a threat, they are holding back, all of them were, except Aquaman.

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko said:

@algorhythm511: They were def. holding back, if they weren't they would have bltized him, threat or not. If they are just toying with him because he is not a threat, they are holding back, all of them were, except Aquaman.

I was saying he wasn't perceived as a threat out of the armor. They only saw him as a threat after he jumped in the armor.

So, every writer will always show Superman and Wonder Woman blitzing when they're not holding back? Does Superman always blitz Doomsday and Darkseid? I don't recall him ever holding back for either of them unless there are civilians around.

Also, looking at the Flash panel, it's pretty apparent that he was trying to figure out what Bruce is up to. Look how he hits, disappears, and comes back around and the next time runs right past him. Seems to me, he assumed Bruce was expecting him to blitz--therefore, the change in tactics.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko said:

I was saying he wasn't perceived as a threat out of the armor. They only saw him as a threat after he jumped in the armor.

So, every writer will always show Superman and Wonder Woman blitzing when they're not holding back? Does Superman always blitz Doomsday and Darkseid? I don't recall him ever holding back for either of them unless there are civilians around.

Also, looking at the Flash panel, it's pretty apparent that he was trying to figure out what Bruce is up to. Look how he hits, disappears, and comes back around and the next time runs right past him. Seems to me, he assumed Bruce was expecting him to blitz--therefore, the change in tactics.

Flash feeling out Bruce's armor is him holding back, if he wasn't holding back he would have vibrated Bruce out of that armor instantly. Flash hasn't shown any limits to his vibrating in New52, the hardest time he had was vibrating through Fortress of Solitude, where he had to vibrate through millions of different alien crystals, which made him exhausted but still capable of holding back and owning Supergirl.

You are too caught up into what Bruce said about WW not holding back while everything else happening on panels is literally contradicting him.

If JL wasn't holding back, Bruce would have died the moment Wonder Woman flew through that window to get him.