Iron Man vs MC

SilverSurfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SilverSurfa

Ok this is the Movie's Iron man in his normal armour.
Master Chief is MC with Mark VI Mjolnir.

Master Chief has 2 Frag Grenades, 2 Plasma Grenades, 2 Spikes. He also has a Portable shield. Cortana is inside his armour. Weapons: Spartan Laser, Fuel Rod Canon. With Sidearm Pistol (with 2X magnification and AP bullets) . I know he can only carry 2 weapons but in the book he always has his pistol. His armour has bioform, meaning that if he gets injured the bioform can heal him.

Iron Man has: AI inside his armour. And all the stuff he has inside the movie including his chest beam. 

No prep time. Master Chief is walking in the city, and Iron Man sees him as a threat and attacks him.

They are 100m away to begin with. The City is 1km in diameter.

So who would win and why?

SilverSurfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By SilverSurfa

WTH this system is haywire. The topic went to a comic character forum and now appeared here???? Thats y i posted twice.

Just talk here thanks ignore the other 1.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Vrakmul

Can master chief fly?

Rdeegvainl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Rdeegvainl

Master Chief cannot fly, I say this goes to iron man, he can be completely out of sight and range of masterchief and still hit him with tank destroying missles.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Vrakmul
Rdeegvainl said:
"Master Chief cannot fly, I say this goes to iron man, he can be completely out of sight and range of masterchief and still hit him with tank destroying missles.
"
Good point.
SilverSurfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SilverSurfa

Yes but remember MC is not gonna just stand there, not tomention cortana informs him of an incoming missile and his super fast reflexes. Also Motion tracker allows chief to kno wwhere he is, notto mention the trail of smoke reveals his location to cortana.

Rdeegvainl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Rdeegvainl

Iron man moves much faster, and Iron man can bring buildings down on top of MC, he reflexes aren't incredibly fast either, and the motion tracker won't work when Iron man is out of range.

Iron MK II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Iron MK II

man you r such a fanboy of mc, know how i can tell? his your dp, and you had a whole paragraph on info and equips, u gave iron one line, iron wins btw, iron could just fly mach 3 straight into him into a wall.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn

I think Iron Man would beat Master Chief. Iron Man has the flight advantage and the tech to take down Master Chief

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Logic Mark III

The Movie Iron man can lose this. He wasnt particularily strong, and in terms of reflexes not that fast. I seriously doubt he could take one Spartan laser hit. Not to mention that Cortana could pretty easily get into his suit and kill him [She doesnt need to be in contact, in the books she hacks in to satelites whilst in the Master Chiefs head.]