Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

- Random encounter

- In character

- Start 50 feet apart

- Stark was called by SHIELD after their efforts to kill HIVE failed, they tell Stark about Hive´s powers and he has 15 minutes to prepare.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c71b255c7490
deactivated-5c71b255c7490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Ironman too versatile and could go airbourne

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 rogueshadow  Moderator
No Caption Provided

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Iron man stomps

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would that be enough to kill HIVE though ?? He just regenerated his shouder after it was blown off.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 rogueshadow  Moderator

@thor_parker82: Until we see Hive survive getting decapitated, it'll do.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: What about Captain America ?? Do you think he could take out HIVE ?? Could he take out the two Kree soldiers by himself ??

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 rogueshadow  Moderator

@thor_parker82: Hive would insta-kill him with parasites, he killed a regular human in less than a second with it and even drained a Kree, and a ranged shield toss won't put him down either. It'd be pretty depressing to be honest.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: How about the two Kree soldiers ?? Could Cap beat them ??

Adriusus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 rogueshadow  Moderator

Difficult to say, they didn't have a ton of feats, but Hive said they were >>> regular Kree and we saw that the other Kree could go blow for blow with Sif, who is insanely strong (pushed a regular guy 30 feet without much effort). Cap regularly punches above his strength and durability weight due to skill, speed, tenacity and the shield -- he could maaaybe win in a brutal slog?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: that's the problem with the mcu. It lacks consistency. But what we were shown cap will very easily beat those kree since those inhumans with human strength could fight them like that

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@DammeFavour: Honestly, its more consistent then most other current comicbook shows, especially supergirl, and a whole lot more consistent than actual comics.
Alisha didn't really do any damage and only as much as moved him when she suprised him with some superman punch. Regular peoples punches seem to do more to Cap than that. Daisy likewise didn't seem to do much damage with her punches though he did notice those. You saw in the hive fight that they could keep going even after repeated punches from someone with comparable strength to their own abd get the upperhand.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82 said:

Difficult to say, they didn't have a ton of feats, but Hive said they were >>> regular Kree and we saw that the other Kree could go blow for blow with Sif, who is insanely strong (pushed a regular guy 30 feet without much effort). Cap regularly punches above his strength and durability weight due to skill, speed, tenacity and the shield -- he could maaaybe win in a brutal slog?

Yeah, that´s exactly what I thought, but they didn´t seem too strong to be honest, Daisy was overpowering them in skill.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow said:
@thor_parker82 said:

Yeah, that´s exactly what I thought, but they didn´t seem too strong to be honest, Daisy was overpowering them in skill.

I wouldn't say she was overpowering him, but she held up admirably, it was like Cap vs Iron Man; Skill vs Strength. I'm wondering what skill level she's at now. She's been training since pretty much the beginning of the show and intensely training since she had the Kree blood transfusion, so coming on 3 years now overall. I'd have to imagine that she's still supposed to be below May, Ward and Bobbi by a considerable margin, May was still able to stop her with one hand at the end of S2, but I wouldn't be surprised if she can legitimately contend with high tiers next season.

I think most of it is just budget, they really should have done more to establish their strength, like punch through a brick wall or crush Alisha's head with one hand.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82 said:
@rogueshadow said:
@thor_parker82 said:

I wouldn't say she was overpowering him, but she held up admirably, it was like Cap vs Iron Man; Skill vs Strength. I'm wondering what skill level she's at now. She's been training since pretty much the beginning of the show and intensely training since she had the Kree blood transfusion, so coming on 3 years now overall. I'd have to imagine that she's still supposed to be below May, Ward and Bobbi by a considerable margin, May was still able to stop her with one hand at the end of S2, but I wouldn't be surprised if she can legitimately contend with high tiers next season.

I think most of it is just budget, they really should have done more to establish their strength, like punch through a brick wall or crush Alisha's head with one hand.

Yeah, but even in skill Ward, May and Bobbi should be very well above her, just like you said, I just wasn´t impressed with these Kree soldiers.

BillyBickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By BillyBickle

@thor_parker82: kinda hard to make a impression when one kree had his spine turned to powder. And to be honest ironman doesn't have the tools to beat hive. His suit isn't going to protect him.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: Seeing the latest episode, don´t you think SHIELD should call The Avengers for help ?? This is a massive threat.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow: Seeing the latest episode, don´t you think SHIELD should call The Avengers for help ?? This is a massive threat.

Lol, yes, I really do, this is Ultron level cataclysmic, they should've called Tony & Cap 5 episodes ago. I still don't get why they haven't at least called in Mike. With Talbot on board now, you'd think they'd get Creel too.

Biggest_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man should take this. Too many weapons, flight, and I don't think the parasites can destroy non-organic material (so Tony is protected from them due to his armor).

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82 said:

Lol, yes, I really do, this is Ultron level cataclysmic, they should've called Tony & Cap 5 episodes ago. I still don't get why they haven't at least called in Mike. With Talbot on board now, you'd think they'd get Creel too.

Agreed, this is massive and Coulson is being foolish for thinking he can handle it alone.

js_the_beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow said:
@thor_parker82 said:

Agreed, this is massive and Coulson is being foolish for thinking he can handle it alone.

Who are they gonna call? Iron man and vision? That would have to go through the UN first.

Cap and his team? Their probably in Wakanda and if not their on the run and maybe split up. Coulson probably wouldn't even know how to reach them and no way he's contacting Wakanda.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@js_the_beast: This stuff with Hive has been happening before the accords were made.

js_the_beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82: yeah but last week's episode caught up with the accords. So as far as Coulson knows most of the avengers are on the run. And Coulson really thought he could take on Hive when they infiltrated the town, but now sadly its too late to call the avengers.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Iron man stomps.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By pastepotpete1

iron man would win .. that kree guy was giving hive a good fight not by any means winning but he was hurting hive a lot had that have been two kree's .. that guys lash almost killed hive

Avatar image for sistergrimm2099
SisterGrimm2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Probably Stark but I'm not sure.

Theanalyser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stark stomps especially with prep, hive can't hurt him and all stark has to do is find technology that would disable hive, hive was taken out by a nuke, he can be disabled by force similar to it

js_the_beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanalyser: yeah bc ironman can get a weapon close to a nuke and use it on hive... unless he puts him in space they'll be plenty of other casualties.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Ant-Man can slip inside Tony's armor, Hive's parasites can. Hive wins unless Tony develops a counter.

js_the_beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeljax said:

If Ant-Man can slip inside Tony's armor, Hive's parasites can. Hive wins unless Tony develops a counter.

This

Avatar image for hocko1999_virus
Hocko1999_VIRUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends entirely on Tony's suit. More often than not he wins.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@angeljax: I know this is an old post but Ant Man didn't get to where Tony was in his armor. Tony's armor is air tight so I doubt he would get through.

TorikoWONTDie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hive tanked bloodlusted Prime pre-retcon Daisy attacking him with send fighter jets flying and causes earthquakes level force. Ironman can't do back to him.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By AngelJax

@americanspeeddemon said:

@angeljax: I know this is an old post but Ant Man didn't get to where Tony was in his armor.

What are you talking about? Tony was fully armored and airborne

No Caption Provided

Tony's armor is air tight so I doubt he would get through.

Only specialized suits were. The only one that I recall was the one in the first Avengers when he was underwater. His typical suits aren't sealed.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony has now way of putting Hive down, which means flight or none, he eventually runs out of power or Hive figures something out.

Hive shouldn't be able to catch Tony, but Tony can't finish Hive. Eother Hive figures out ow to ground Tony or retreat, or get's reinforcements, or Tony runs out of power.

15 minutes prep isn't enough here.

zill0678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By zill0678

@angeljax said:

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@angeljax: You misunderstood me. What I meant was that Ant Man got inside of Tony's suit but he wasn't in a part of the suit that led to Tony just in a random crevice in the arm.

Also there's quite a bit of proof to show his armors are air tight. His Mark VII and Mark XLIII were both submerged under water without flooding. Also his Mark VIII was able to survive in space for a bit until Tony ran out of power. He also though he could fly to the moon in his Mark II and why he hadn't thought of the icing problem I doubt he'd forget that theirs no air in space which implies all his suits are air tight.

Dman5TR1D3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Dman5TR1D3R

Tony could beat hive in his suit from infinity war based on nano tech. Hell his nano tech sounds like a good match for hives parasites. Most of his suits are air tight and the nano suit I doubt has any gaps or points of entry for the parasites.