Iron Man vs. Cyborg

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@matchesmalone21: That's VERY nice Great Job. I didn't know Cyborg can do all of that. He's seems very powerful. I like how he can just Boom Tube you and himself as well as Teammates whenever he wants.

I can see Cyborg Boom Tubing Ironman if he wanted to win. He'd result to that or taking over his suit and I don't know make him explode or something of that nature.

Good Job on the Respect Thread.

Thanks a lot mate!!!

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Tony. What's the point in having a boomtube when your opponent incapacitates you even before you could use it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Ninjaboss123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I always bringing up a few issues into Civil war Cap easily took out Tony's suit.

Cyborg has hacked Batman's hellbat suit. I think he could hack Tony's. Cyborg does self heal as well.

Adriusus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#356  Edited By Adriusus

@ninjaboss123: While Cap cheated by getting help from Vision, who then disabled Tony's suit. A normal Captain America gets annhilated by Iron Man. Hellbat isn't that all advanced so it can be hacked easily.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Still iron man

Ninjaboss123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adriusus: Saying that the hellbat isn't advanced does not make up for how easy that his suit was hacked. I cannot see how that cyborg wouldn't be able to hack his suit.

Ninjaboss123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The armor's cape transforms into a pair of wings for a flight which are composed of the same supposed nanoparticle mesh. Enabling them to change shape and semblance diving into living bodies and putting off the inner ear, liquefy and reform around enemies to flail/bash them around, use them as shields for defense or stone cutting armaments for offense.[3] As well as the ability to transfer all power to the chest insignia port, the latter of which can be used to send out a powerful blast of energy.

Idek this sounds pretty complex

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adriusus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjaboss123: Stark's armor is way more advanced than Cyborg, he has hacked way more advanced that Vic does, he has hacked Skrull tech, Kree tech and even more. Heck, even his Bleeding Edge armor's advanced technology was still being used thousand years later in the future.

Cyborg literally has no way hacking Tony's suit.

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

@ashrym: So he is like as durable as some of Stark's armors?

@adriusus: Saying that the hellbat isn't advanced does not make up for how easy that his suit was hacked. I cannot see how that cyborg wouldn't be able to hack his suit.

Because Kree couldn't. If so advanced race couldn't hack him Cyborg can't either. Also Stark is a technopath. The reason why Cyborg couldn't hack him is because not only he is a technopath but his mind will react on picosecond, creating defence before Cyborg finds out that Stark found out that he is doing something. Also how is he going to keep up with Iron-man's speed (Hypersonic - Light Speed)? Well he can't. And he can't hack him.

It will be Iron-man who will hack him before he even finds out that soething is happening.

And one more thing, he can't hack Endo Sym armor. Why? Becuase there is no tech to hack as the suit does not rely on tech, only on Stark's mind with Extremis 3.0 and the suit is symbiote.

I always bringing up a few issues into Civil war Cap easily took out Tony's suit.

Cyborg has hacked Batman's hellbat suit. I think he could hack Tony's. Cyborg does self heal as well.

No he didn't. Vision disabled his suit. That is why Cap took him down, becuase he was just a man trapped in junk of metal. And before you say "if Vision can Cyborg" can I'm gonna tell you right away that Vision tried the same thing in later years and it didn't work.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyborg is actually quite capable, but Tony has this.

Adriusus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: "Everyone" means including me, I'm not with those Cyborg fans. "Most" is what you like to say.

And look, my 2,000th post!

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adriusus said:

@krleavenger: "Everyone" means including me, I'm not with those Cyborg fans. "Most" is what you like to say.

I didn't mean everyone. You see there are a lot of people who say Iron-man wins wihtout being just Iron-man fans.

And look, my 2,000th post!

Congratulations.

ThePreface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't understand how people are saying Cyborg is less advanced than Kree. His synthetic half is a motherf***ing motherbox. You know, NEW GOD technology.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thepreface: Hello, Kree tech was as advanced as Tech from Negative Zone.

nilok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#370  Edited By nilok

@krleavenger: Perhaps you could give some examples, such as what kind of technology the Kree and Negative Zone (which faction?) use and how they compare to the technology of the New Gods, who in one instance were, with their expertise, technology, and the chromatic rings of the lanterns, able to mindslave an entire planet (and planned to also do the same to the main DC universe) within a short time of arriving.

ThePreface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#371  Edited By ThePreface

@krleavenger: Hello, NEW GODS are from the 4th World a dimension where only God like beings can get to without New God technology. There is also one version of each of them across the multiverse.

Adriusus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

blackagar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: I agree with your stance on this battle but mother/father box tech is no joke lol. they can give life to machines and repair things from basically nothing, teleport you to anywhere in the universe/any demension and manipulate all forms of matter just to name a few things. If there is anything I would compare New God tech to, it would be sentinel or PIS reed tech. Mother/Father boxes' literally get their power from the source, which is creation itself etc. It's more magic than it is tech lmao.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nilok: Well here is the thing. Kree could use their tech to defend against Celestials and Tech from the Negative Zone was capable of imprisoning the all-mighty Galactus.

@krleavenger: Hello, NEW GODS are from the 4th World a dimension where only God like beings can get to without New God technology. There is also one version of each of them across the multiverse.

I'm aware of that. Read what I told @nilok above your post that I quoted.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackagar: I'm aware of that, they are no joke but people have no idea what Kree can do. Also I wouldn't call Reed's feats PIS. PIS is something that is done for a plot but normaly and consistently could not be done like Spider-man not feeling Hulk's punch. Reed's feats are not PIS, they are consistent. They are just stupid becuse he is still human being but they ar enot PIS. Also I wouldn't call tech of Kryptonians or New Gds more advanced tha Kree tech. I mean Kree IIRC were able to survive Onslaught of Celestials.

ThePreface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kryptonian tech is like a caveman spear to New Gods. Where are you getting your info from. Geez Louise.

blackagar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#377  Edited By blackagar

@krleavenger: Fair point, "stupid" is a better word for what reed does, despite how ironic lol.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#378  Edited By KrleAvenger

@blackagar: Indeed. But we can't call it PIS since it is consistent.

@thepreface said:

Kryptonian tech is like a caveman spear to New Gods. Where are you getting your info from. Geez Louise.

Tagg me when you're talking to me. Also I'm aware that Kryptonian tech is advanced but you're asking we where do I get my info on? Where are you getting your info on? You proved you have no idea how Kree are advanced.

But you know what let me end this conversation with just one thing to prove how hacking is invalid. Cyborg could never hack Endo Sym Armor. Why? Because there is no tech to hack. The suit is symbiotic and has 100% Psionic connected with Stark becuase of it's symbiotic functions and Extremis 3.0. So yeah, Endo Sym is not getting hacked becuase tech doesn't exist in that armor.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Iron Man wins.

Adriusus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashrym: Would you provide enough proof that promethium is highly indestructible. How advanced is the Apokaliptian tech? For example, Tony's Endo Sym armor is symbiote-based not tech-based so Victor can't do anything to that. Even if you claim that Cyborg can shut down his suit, the Iron Man armor still has SKIN metal (which is considered a low grade adamantium).

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#382  Edited By KrleAvenger

@ashrym: What is the limit of his durability? Also I know you are not talking about hacking to me but I want to tell you something. I can easily make an argument on why Cyborg's hacking wont work but instead I just want to point out that he will not hack Endo Sym Armor. Why? Because it is totally symbiotic and does not rely on tech. So it wokrs becuase of Psionic Connection with Stark so Cyborg can't hack that because there is no tech to hack.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashrym: What is the limit of his durability? Also I know you are not talking about hacking to me but I want to tell you something. I can easily make an argument on why Cyborg's hacking wont work but instead I just want to point out that he will not hack Endo Sym Armor. Why? Because it is totally symbiotic and does not rely on tech. So it wokrs becuase of Psionic Connection with Stark so Cyborg can't hack that because there is no tech to hack.

daviddv0601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I love DC more than Marvel and Cyborg is my second favourite DC superhero but Iron Man would beat Cyborg. Not even the New 52 or Rebirth version can beat Iron Man.

AllCreation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

And Just to be Clear, He Is saying this to Superman... A Man who once clearly stated that a Brain Aneurysm wouldn't effect him. WFT Is Iron-Man going to do to Cyborg?

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allcreation: Tony's armor protects him from sonic frequencies. He's even got an sound inverter that can analyze and reflect the noise back before it reaches him.

AllCreation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: How would he know that the frequency is dangerous before it reaches him?

AllCreation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ready_4_madness: Yea, becasue in that 5 seconds Superman could probably Rip Cyborg's heads off... The man is immune to Aneurysms... But Tony Stark Isn't.

... If it takes five seconds to Kill Superman and even less to Scramble his brain, then how long would it take to effect Tony Stark?

AllCreation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#391  Edited By AllCreation

Also one of Cyborgs first and most basic abilities is to Absorb tech... He doesn't even have to Hack Iron-Man he could just absorb the Armor into himself and it would become apart of his arsenal just like the Mother Box and everything else he can use.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stark still wins.

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyborg hacks...

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: How would he know that the frequency is dangerous before it reaches him?

Like this:

No Caption Provided

All his scanners would have to do is analyze and present a counter frequency faster than the speed of sound. That type of speed is child's play to Iron Man's armor.

AllCreation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#396  Edited By AllCreation

@noone1996: I Don't think you understood my question.. Clearly Iron-Man Already Knows that the Gas and Frequency are Dangerous in that scan... He goes into the situation with prior knowledge of what they can do, so he knows how to counter them ... Look at his stance in the Scan... Your scan shows how he Could theoretically counter the frequency... Not how he Would Know to counter the frequency...

Also Cyborg says "Unique Sonic Frequencies" and "That I can do that no one else can"... You're comparing a frequency designed to "Destroy a Man's Equilibrium" to one designed to Kill Superman, who in the past has been immune to a wide array sound based attacks.... As a matter of fact the very first time we saw that version of Superman he brushed off Batman's sonic grenade like it was nothing...

There would have to be something to indicate that Iron-Man could also create a frequency that could kill Superman (or someone equivocal to him in the Marvel Universe like Hyperion, Sentry, or Gladiator) to logically conclude that he could create a counter frequency to something that powerful.

And of course... when all is said and done... there is still nothing stopping Cyborg from simply absorbing Iron-Man's suit into himself.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#397  Edited By Noone1996

@allcreation: First of all, there is no evidence that he had 'knowledge' on the sound cannons. He just said he knew what they were designed to do (which is obvious). They were designed to hurt your ears and Tony narrated that. That doesn't imply deep intimate knowledge like you are implying. Second of all, his scanners are extremely advanced and fast and could analyze the sonics one hundred times over before they reach Tony. Noise is noise and Tony has shown the capability to analyze it. How powerful was Batman's sonic grenade? Third of all, he has delivered sonics that were, "a couple thousand decibels of high-frequency sonics". They KO'd Cannonball who could no-sell Gladiator's best hit, incapacitated Juggernaut who tanked hits from King Hyperion and Thor, harmed Hulk, Fin Fang Foom, Wonder Man, and Hercules. Even if that's not high enough, his sonics could invert and cancel out enough of Cyborg's in order to make his sonics weak enough to make no difference.

Cyborg can't absorb what he can't catch or see. Tony is too fast to allow that to happen. Either way, smarter and more advanced individuals/civilizations have failed to take control of Tony's tech. Unless Cyborg is Ultron-level with technopathy and hacking, he's not doing anything to Tony's armor. Assuming he can even touch him.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stark makes quick work of Cy-bore...

AllCreation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#399  Edited By AllCreation

@noone1996:

What are you talking about? There is very clear evidence he had prior knowledge right there in YOUR scan... He states what it can do and then takes a defensive stance to counter it.. "Deep Intimate Knowledge" is just some BS you made up becasue I didn't say or imply anything like that... I said "prior Knowledge", which he had in that case and wouldn't have in a random fight against Cyborg.

Scans? When have Any of those characters shown Any Degree of resistance to sound based attacks before?

Also Cyborg's Sonics are not just noise... He uses unique frequencies to match vibration patterns or counter them so it's not just a matter of loudness... If that was the case he would rupture every one's ear drums every time he used his cannon.

No matter how advanced you think Stark's Tech is he is still unable to figure out Asgardian Tech which is still a ways below some of the celestial and cosmic tech in the Marvel Universe... and a good deal below New God Tech... The Mother Box Cyborg absorbed Is New God Tech so there is No reason to think Stark would be too advanced for absorption ... Cyborg's also been able to hack a Green Lantern Ring which I believe is also more advanced than anything Stark has ever encountered...

Stark is Not more intelligent... nor would he be able to escape Cyborg... Cyborg is simultaneously connected to every computer in the world at all times... If Stark were more intelligent then he wouldn't need to constantly refer to his on board computers and navigation systems for help ... Additionally Cyborg has the ability to project his consciousness into any computer or into anything connected to a computer and Stark is literally wearing a computer so he wouldn't have to catch Iron-Man in the first place.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers