FuZySLiPeRz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By FuZySLiPeRz

Battle to the Death. Please use actual logic,

My vote goes to Iron Man. The Bleeding Edge Armor should be able to hold off the bat.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Emperorb777

Batman uses his soul stealing batarangs, hacks tony, or just kick him in his on head.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Saren

Iron Man.

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By kcaz

batman 1 million's technology is far more advanced than tony's. he stomps

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By bigcimmerian

Batman 1M stomps as always

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Saren

Batman One Million's feats were one-shotting Batman with a mixed physical/telepathic attack (which is nice, except Tony is too durable for the physical part to work, and he's had anti-TP defenses for quite a while now, ask Emma Frost most recently), stealing Bruce's soul (while he was unconscious, good luck knocking out Iron Man), electrocuting a random thug with a batarang (which even regular Batman can do, and which would not work on Iron Man anyway), deactivating the GCPD's 1998 security tech (which is not even remotely as advanced as Tony's armor), banishing Xauron to tesseract space (on his homeworld in the future, not applicable here), creating illusory versions of himself as well as duplicates (Tony has dealt with the former, and the latter doesn't really make much of a difference) and some other stuff that doesn't really bear mentioning. Tech like the Omni-Bat and such was only displayed in the Pluto of the 853rd century, and never by that Batman either, and none of it demonstrated any kind of ability to defeat the Bleeding Edge armor.

Honestly, when people say Batman One Million wins everything, I just don't get what they've read that makes them feel that way.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#7  Edited By Strider1992

@CitizenBane: Dear god thank you! I've been trying to say something like this on nearly every Bat 1M match up. Yes the guy has the potential to be deadly but he's shown nothing really of note!

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Shawnbaby
@CitizenBane
Same reason why Superman 1,000,000 wins everything i guess.
bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By bigcimmerian

@CitizenBane said:

Batman One Million's feats were one-shotting Batman with a mixed physical/telepathic attack (which is nice, except Tony is too durable for the physical part to work, and he's had anti-TP defenses for quite a while now, ask Emma Frost most recently), stealing Bruce's soul (while he was unconscious, good luck knocking out Iron Man), electrocuting a random thug with a batarang (which even regular Batman can do, and which would not work on Iron Man anyway), deactivating the GCPD's 1998 security tech (which is not even remotely as advanced as Tony's armor), banishing Xauron to tesseract space (on his homeworld in the future, not applicable here), creating illusory versions of himself as well as duplicates (Tony has dealt with the former, and the latter doesn't really make much of a difference) and some other stuff that doesn't really bear mentioning. Tech like the Omni-Bat and such was only displayed in the Pluto of the 853rd century, and never by that Batman either, and none of it demonstrated any kind of ability to defeat the Bleeding Edge armor.

Honestly, when people say Batman One Million wins everything, I just don't get what they've read that makes them feel that way.

So your vote goes to Iron Man?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Saren

Note that those feats up there are collected from the man DC One Million TPB and other issues like Batman #1000000 and Shadow of the Bat #1000000. I own every single issue related to the DC One Million event, so if there is some incredible feat that I have missed out on please tell me which issue it's from, I'll look it up.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Saren

@Shawnbaby said:

@CitizenBane:

Kal Kent actually has some very impressive feats to his name.

@BigCimmerian said:

@CitizenBane said:

I already said so before writing this comment, didn't I?

@CitizenBane said:

Iron Man.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Shawnbaby
@CitizenBane said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@CitizenBane:

He does...but he still gets overblown quite often.
Harddrivexxii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Harddrivexxii

Tony in his Bleeding Edge jammies ...

Om4zd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Om4zd

@CitizenBane: I agree with you because if we base it off of feats yes he has not shown much. But in terms of what is said he could do then he would win. This is what I never get because OPs never state whether we should judge the battle based on feats or not.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By bigcimmerian

@CitizenBane said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@CitizenBane:

@BigCimmerian said:

@CitizenBane said:

I already said so before writing this comment, didn't I?

@CitizenBane said:

Iron Man.

Yeah, sorry didn't see it :)

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#16  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

Ironman.

I.A.T.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#17  Edited By Jorgevy

@CitizenBane said:

Heavy boots of lead

Fills his victims full of dread

Running as fast as they can

Iron Man lives again!!!!!!!

fluffypigeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By fluffypigeons

COPY CAT.

sidismail98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fuzysliperz: Batman one million. Even if he doesn't have feats, by all logic, advanced tech from the 853rd century beat advanced tech from the 21st century. He's even smarter. An I.Q of 1034. He's mastered alien martial arts and his suit acts as an exosuit that enhances him and allows him to manipulate gravity to fly, lift 25,000 pounds and it can even bond with any tech. he called the BATCAVE SUPER COMPUTER slow. He'd control Iron Man's armor. He has everything regular Batman has only times 1 MILLION!

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am not sure how you going to compare this batman 1 million to tony . THere is no comparison Tony died horribly . Batman tech is far superior and with all his other powers. I am not even sure what iron man going to do .

sidismail98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizenbane said:

Iron Man.

Loses? Of course. By all logic, Tony would get curbstomped. We aren't just talking a hundred years forward. Batman 1 million's tech, from what little I've seen surpasses any present day gadget user. Bleeding Edge Armor? Lasers? Costume is energy proof since future bad guys started using sci-fi weapons. Missiles? Won't harm 853'd century top of the line armor. Tony is a Technopath? All he'd get is a bad headache if he tries to control B1M's arsenal.

In the End: Batman * 1000000 > Iron Man * 1

Iron Man is all about tech. Batman 1 Million outclasses him in tech. Tony just lost his only edge. B1M has an I.Q of 1045! That's like 5 times Tony's or regular Batman's!

Mismatch. B1M stomps.

comiczmaestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bat 1 Million stomps all versions of Iron Man except Bleeding Edge. Bleeding Edge is only limited to Stark's imaginaton

God-Magma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By God-Magma

I think that Batman One Million would beat Iron Man as 853>21 century. Also Batman One Million infiltrated Bruce Wayne Batmans Batcave, one shotted him then stole his soul and put it in a bottle. Correct me if I am wrong but aren't people from 853rd century superhuman and have evolved.

No Caption Provided

-GM

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god-magma: You don't judge technology by the year it's made rather by its capabilities. And Tony's tech is much more advanced than Batman 1Mil regardless of the year disparity.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16
deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol how can some of you say Iron Man wins? It's clearly a stomp in Batman One Millions Favor.

Huey_Freeman34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Couldn't this Batman just take his soul? This seems a bit one-sided..

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkhunter89: because a mod just explained thoroughly how Batman 1 Mil can't do a thing to Tony. You're clearly misguided.

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By algorhythm511

In Theory...Batman 1Mil

In actual feats....Stark

Sorry, but Batman 1Mil doesn't have the feats to give him a win. Same as Superman 1Mil, in theory he should be almost unbeatable. In feats, well he has none.

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkhunter89: because a mod just explained thoroughly how Batman 1 Mil can't do a thing to Tony. You're clearly misguided.

Just because a Mod explains their opinion doesn't mean that it's automatically correct.

Anyways based on theory Batman One Million should stomp.

Based on feats Tony would win.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Iron Man.

bobthened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Batman One Million engages in great physical exercise and a healthy diet, due to it, he is able to lift at least 1070 pounds and able to punch harder than other heroes with super-strength."

"Batman One Million is the greatest fighter DC Universe will ever know, surpassing the Karate Kid in fighting, and memorizing every fighting style ever created on Earth and dozens of other planets, this Batman creates his own style with both Physical and Mental attacks."

This fight would have a similar outcome to one pitting the present batman against a caveman, who just so happens to be wearing armor.

Afewmore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron man easy. Can someone argue against the mod already? It's like someone puts up a decent argument and everybody just ignores it.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By mtuske

Iron Man

force_echo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol. Bleeding Edge Iron Man easily.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16
deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some of you act like Tony is a unbeatable God. -.-

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fuzysliperz: Batman one million. Even if he doesn't have feats, by all logic, advanced tech from the 853rd century beat advanced tech from the 21st century. He's even smarter. An I.Q of 1034. He's mastered alien martial arts and his suit acts as an exosuit that enhances him and allows him to manipulate gravity to fly, lift 25,000 pounds and it can even bond with any tech. he called the BATCAVE SUPER COMPUTER slow. He'd control Iron Man's armor. He has everything regular Batman has only times 1 MILLION!

The Thing is if a character doesnt have feats then on comic vine they automatically lose.

sidismail98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

@those_eyes: You're joking, right?

feats are proof of abilities and powers... i can say Bob the Agent of Hydra stomps Superman but lets face it the feats dont support that theory at all... cant base an argument off of unproven facts

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Noone301994

Iron Man wins.

sidismail98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: Bob is not a genius from the future who makes present day geniuses look like babies.

Look at it this way. The Presence has no feats, but he is still the most powerful thing ever.

Batman 1 Million has some feats. That, combined with how he's basically Batman eveolved 1 million times makes him powerful.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: Bob is not a genius from the future who makes present day geniuses look like babies.

Look at it this way. The Presence has no feats, but he is still the most powerful thing ever.

Batman 1 Million has some feats. That, combined with how he's basically Batman eveolved 1 million times makes him powerful.

yeah well Squirrel Girl off panel beat Thanos and Dr. Doom... but the rest of her actual feats put her at top street level... but if we go by what happened she should be able to give Odin a good fight right? no that makes no sense, why? because Squirrel Girl has not shown the feats to back that up...

another example... Thane, supposed to be pretty powerful... how do we know? people say he is. in actuality he has like 2 feats (so far) that allow me to make a case for Captain America beating him

The Presence actually does have feats (i refer you to the Great Evil Beast stroyline) and so does TOAA (it says the Living Tribunal is the direct will of TOAA or something along those lines), neither of those are applicable to here

what feats do you have that make BM1M so superior to other people like Tony Stark or Reed Richards... what has he done or built?

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By XiiX

Iron-Man stomps the guano out of him.

There's nothing to suggest Iron-Man could even be significantly harmed by him.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sidismail98 said:

@those_eyes: You're joking, right?

feats are proof of abilities and powers... i can say Bob the Agent of Hydra stomps Superman but lets face it the feats dont support that theory at all... cant base an argument off of unproven facts

That's how posters are around here. I've seen it countless times that they use the argument that if a character has no feats then he will lose automatically. Or if they have very few feats. Ofcourse the quality of the feat matters a lot though. Nobody accepts the lore or how good someone looks on paper all they care about here is feats. I just saw a thread where people were making arguments for batman being able to beat mewtwo without prep. All people care about is how many feats someone has or how good the feat is.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: see my above post i am talking about something entirely different...

Mewtwo has more than enough feats to absolutely stomp the crap out of Batman... there is no debate... thats spite and the people arguing for bats are having some serious delusions

sidismail98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: Soul trapping, super strength, flight via gravity manipulation (not propulsion), has taken out Batman in one effortless punch and trapped his soul in a bottle. His suit is symbiotic. Kind of like venom. Been sometime since I've seen, buy his I.Q is around 1000. He's mastered every martial art, including alien ones. He used some sort of telepathic kick to knock Batman out. He's the greatest fighter DC Universe will ever know, surpassing the Karate Kid in fighting, and memorizing every fighting style ever created on Earth and dozens of other planets, this Batman creates his own style with both Physical and Mental attacks, having mastered over 1,000 of them. Even his batsuit is evolved. It can interact and bond with every known kind of computer,so far from what's been seen its bulletproof and fire proof, and capable of generating as many copies of him as he wants to confuse enemies.

Basically, he's supposed to be Batman evoloved in every way. Like how Superman 1 Million was supposed to be Superman stronger.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sidismail98: yeah i didnt ask for the wiki page that says what powers he had... i asked for feats (that would be scans of him doing this)

Batman 1M has a 1000 IQ yet he hasnt done anything tech wise that isnt repeatable by a number of prep masters here...

you have the scan where Batman 1 million beat Karate Kid... like that fight happened?

what kind of copies does his suit create, hard-light? illusions? realistic clay dummies? or does it not say and therefore we have no idea what kind of copy it is or if a simple thermal scan wouldnt reveal the real one?

most of what you said has never actually been proven, its only been stated...

Karnilla the Norn queen was stated to be second to Odin in terms of power level on Asgard... but Loki and Thor both have better feats...

another example is Black Panther implied that Shang-Chi could beat Iron Fist... but Iron Fist has the better feats in terms of skill, speed, durability, ect...

sidismail98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: Karate kid never mastered a martial art from a race of telepathic jelly-fish people. He never chained telepathy with a physical attack. He's from the future farther than KK, and he's mastered more martial arts to the point where his moves assault the mind as well as the body.

Whi cares if Loki and Their have better feats? If Odin said the Norn Queen is stronger, she can swat them away. Why? Its been stated. Feats don't matter when it's been stated IN the universe BY the characters.

Here's an example of how your feat logic is wrong: Ahsoka Rani has feats, but Tulak Hord has been said to be one of the greatest Sith history, but he's dead, so we don't even know what he looks like. Is Ahsoka tano stronger than Tulak Hord?

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: Karate kid never mastered a martial art from a race of telepathic jelly-fish people. He never chained telepathy with a physical attack. He's from the future farther than KK, and he's mastered more martial arts to the point where his moves assault the mind as well as the body.

Whi cares if Loki and Their have better feats? If Odin said the Norn Queen is stronger, she can swat them away. Why? Its been stated. Feats don't matter when it's been stated IN the universe BY the characters.

Here's an example of how your feat logic is wrong: Ahsoka Rani has feats, but Tulak Hord has been said to be one of the greatest Sith history, but he's dead, so we don't even know what he looks like. Is Ahsoka tano stronger than Tulak Hord?

1. so no the fight didnt happen

2. except for the fact that its not actually backed up by any proof... how can you say something is so with no proof... its truly mind-boggling.

3. if he has no feats that back him as one of the greatest siths ever then i guess he really isnt one of the greatest siths ever... as it has no proof behind it

sidismail98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: The fact that the CHARACTERS THEMSELVES said so proves it. Palpatine, Plagueis, Khem Val, and many others talked about how Tulak Hord was powerful. If they admit Tulak was powerful, then he was powerful. Khem Val said that he defeated thousands of Jedi, and led the Sith to victory on many planets. Even if we haven't seen him. Obviously he was stronger than Ahsoka, even if we haven't seen him. The proof is in the LORE.

The proof about the Queen is that ODIN SAID IT.

The plural of Sith is Sith, not "siths".

You have the proof. You're just being stubborn.