jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By jashro44

@sirfizzwhizz said:

@jashro44: ah yes the Siege story line where all kinds of crazy shit happen. So one inconsistent moment out of the 60 other something comics before this is the proof.

My whole issue is he writes several inconsistencies.

• Daredevil taking out gorgon with a drop kick
  • Hawkeye and spider woman casually curbstomping mister negative, and hawkeye casually being able to harm negative when spider-man had to hit him as hard as he can to get the same effect
  • Luke Cage shrugging off a blast from living laser
  • Miles and Bombshell defeating Anniulus
  • His final issue of new avengers had luke cage one shot vision and the thing
  • Than there is the way he writes thanos.

I think there are more but I don't really keep track. Honestly his early stuff is mostly fine. His later stuff is bad.

@sirfizzwhizz said:

I think people just hating on Bendis. If he was such a hack, he would not be the main writer for Marvel now, and people would not be eating his comics up in sales.

I disagree with ya.

People can enjoy his stories but hate the way he portrays power levels. Personally the only current stuff I enjoy Miles ongoing right now but other than that his current stories aren't good. But that is irrelevant. Even if his current stuff was good it wouldn't change the fact that he doesn't do power levels well.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@sirfizzwhizz: Are you talking about She-Hulk? If so, she ended up losing that fight. Binary would stomp Iron Man. I agree. Namor has only beaten Iron Man once in a poorly written story by Bendis.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@noone1996: show me the scans of her losing. I seen them once before and look like she clearly won.

Namor beaten IM in the 70s as well.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@jashro44: I never heard of Annihilus fighting Miles and Bombshell. Scans? Sounds like a typical Venom Sting win to me. Am I right?

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Noone1996

@sirfizzwhizz: Well she did ragdoll him around (even though she didn't hurt him or damage his armor), but she ultimately lost because he used SPIN tech on her to depower her:

No, he never beat Iron Man before Bendis. It was always Iron Man winning or a tie. Not that that matters anyway. It's not an ABC logic thing. Tony can easily exploit his heat weakness like he has in the past.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I never heard of Annihilus fighting Miles and Bombshell. Scans? Sounds like a typical Venom Sting win to me. Am I right?

It happened off panel. Regardless Mark Waid established during his run that Annihlus can beat Miles and Nova easily and at the same time.

No Caption Provided

Adriusus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Adriusus

Namor vs. Iron Man is still being debated by Namor fans? The former is a mid-tier whereas the latter is a high-tier hero. Iron Man oneshots him effortlessly via unibeam.

Tony is WAY above anyone here.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adriusus: The problem is classic Namor was a huge powerhouse. Now he's just a punching bag.

Adriusus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pipxeroth: Whereas Tony constantly upgrades his suits to become more stronger (like Extremis and Bleeding Edge armors).

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adriusus: Well yeah, but it's more Namor has just become so inconsistent to the point where he can be fought evenly by street levelers when in the classic day he was one of the only guys able to fight with Hulk.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Noone1996

@adriusus: Well yeah, but it's more Namor has just become so inconsistent to the point where he can be fought evenly by street levelers when in the classic day he was one of the only guys able to fight with Hulk.

Iron Man was also able to fight the Hulk in the classic days...

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: I'm aware, but not as well as Namor could. My point is simply that Namor has changed from being a high tier to a low mid-tier for no reason, and people still think he's a high tier, hence them saying that Namor could defeat Iron Man.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pipxeroth: It's debatable about who held their own better. I mean Stark has actually beaten the Hulk before. Namor hasn't upgraded at all over the years while Hulk and Iron Man have.

Adriusus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: He only KO'ed Hulk when he channeled all of his power to punch Hulk, after that he lost all power. Not to mention, he went to coma after it. I don't think Iron Man can beat Hulk in a straight up fight without prep.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: Yeah but Iron Man could never really defeat him with just his physical stats, whereas Hulk considered Namor one of the few able to "toss him around like a poker chip"

No Caption Provided

Yes this was Grey Hulk, but the point still stands that Banner considered Namor his physical equal. This was never the same with Stark.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@pipxeroth: I like how Hulk was kicking the door shut without breaking it :P

Tantani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: Yeah but Iron Man could never really defeat him with just his physical stats, whereas Hulk considered Namor one of the few able to "toss him around like a poker chip"

No Caption Provided

Yes this was Grey Hulk, but the point still stands that Banner considered Namor his physical equal. This was never the same with Stark.

Well

here is current ironman 1 shot grey hulk

and it is only a prototype of his Current suit

Tantani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: She did in more recent times wearing a Shield uniform, no idea what comic that was though. Binary would lol stomp IM, common sense. Namor match or beaten IM a handful of times already in their many matches.

She-hulk never beat him

binary isn't here, this is ms marvel aka kamala khan, not captain marvel and even if she was here, who will turn her to binary?? And since she can go binary, nighty night Carol

No Caption Provided

Ms Marveland spiderman will fall eas because they both weak to EMP and Tony knows it

Luke cage isn't doing anything, he will be 1 shoted

which leave us with Namor and BP

since current Namor is dead it is ironman vs BP

ironman win

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tantani: You need to actually read my posts for a start. I'm not arguing in favour of the team, I said on the last page Iron Man wins comfortably. I'm discussing the fact that people still think Namor is a high tier because in the classic days he used to be, as evidenced by Hulk considering him his physical equal. Both Hulk and Iron Man have increased in power tremendously since classic days, whereas Namor has been extremely inconsistent. Also, could you tell me what issue the scan of him one shotting Grey Hulk (with his unibeam, so is completely irrelevant anyway since we're talking about physical stats) is from?

And as a side note, if it says "current versions" and a character happens to be dead, you don't just not include them. Obviously OP is unawares that they are dead, so you go to either the most recent or most standard version.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#70 morpheus_  Moderator

@pipxeroth: Iron Man one-shotted an alternate reality Grey Hulk in Contest of Champions #1 when Model Prime was at an experimental stage.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 morpheus_  Moderator

@pipxeroth: No problem. It should be noted he was on the ropes before that happened, but the uni-beam had sufficient power to take that Hulk down in one shot. However, his armor did not demonstrate the ability to self-repair at that stage and he referred to it as an incomplete prototype.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morpheus_: Well I mean it's kind of an invalid instance anyway given that it's an alternate reality Joe Fixit. What is curious to me is that none of his clothes are even singed from the unibeam, but he was apparently knocked unconscious. Doesn't matter though, it's irrelevant to the discussion at hand.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 morpheus_  Moderator

@pipxeroth: Obviously it doesn't hold much weight since it is not the actual 616 Hulk in question, but I would call it suggestive on the writer's part. As for the clothes, it's up to the artist. Technically speaking, all of his clothes should have been charred, but it stands to reason that no artist is going to follow that route.

Tantani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Tantani

@pipxeroth said:

@tantani: You need to actually read my posts for a start. I'm not arguing in favour of the team, I said on the last page Iron Man wins comfortably. I'm discussing the fact that people still think Namor is a high tier because in the classic days he used to be, as evidenced by Hulk considering him his physical equal. Both Hulk and Iron Man have increased in power tremendously since classic days, whereas Namor has been extremely inconsistent. Also, could you tell me what issue the scan of him one shotting Grey Hulk (with his unibeam, so is completely irrelevant anyway since we're talking about physical stats) is from?

And as a side note, if it says "current versions" and a character happens to be dead, you don't just not include them. Obviously OP is unawares that they are dead, so you go to either the most recent or most standard version.

Contest of champions (i don't remember the issue number)

i read your comments, and you talked about binary who isn't here and about she hulk beat Tony which never happend to my knowledge

Anyway as you said even namor isn't a factor here so Tony stomp

amy damage that would be done here will be repaired instantly and withoit problme

although he really can't physically match the hulk, he can still go hulk buster if needed

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tantani: did you just say current Namor is dead, so he is not in this match? That has to be one of the laziest troll comment I read in a while.

Tantani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: I was tired.... I wanted to finish it fast

anyway he will die in this fight (if Tony will go for the kill

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tantani:

Contest of champions (i don't remember the issue number)

Yup, well as said above it's an alternate reality hulk so it's irrelevant.

i read your comments, and you talked about binary who isn't here and about she hulk beat Tony which never happend to my knowledge

Anyway as you said even namor isn't a factor here so Tony stomp

What the hell are you on about? That's not me. Read my comments. As in the ones with my name on them.

Tantani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pipxeroth: sorry dude

I tagged the wrong person lol

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#80  Edited By brucerogers

@morpheus_ said:

@pipxeroth: Iron Man one-shotted an alternate reality Grey Hulk in Contest of Champions #1 when Model Prime was at an experimental stage.

Was there any indication as to how powerful was that Grey Hulk?

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Iron Man wins handily btw.

He can one-shot all of them.

I agree.

No Caption Provided

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 morpheus_  Moderator

@morpheus_ said:

Was there any indication as to how powerful was that Grey Hulk?

Not really. He had the upper hand against Tony before he got distracted by a flash bang grenade. When he turned to face Iron Man again, he got one-shotted with the uni-beam.

MrTerrafic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adriusus said:

@noone1996: He only KO'ed Hulk when he channeled all of his power to punch Hulk, after that he lost all power. Not to mention, he went to coma after it. I don't think Iron Man can beat Hulk in a straight up fight without prep.

I know that he can't beat Hulk, but I was just saying that he's done better against Hulk than Namor has. Also, he didn't go into a coma after he defeated the Hulk. He was just stuck inside his armor. I think the only reason that his armor shut down in the first place though was because he'd never done that before and the armor might have been a bit damaged from fighting the Hulk beforehand. He's put all of his power into one punch before and his armor didn't go limp like it did against the Hulk.

Has Namor ever defeated Hulk physically either? I completely disagree that Namor was Hulk's equal and posting a scan of Namor owning Grey Hulk certainly doesn't prove your point.

@g2_ said:

I agree.

Lmao that image is hilarious.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g2_ said:

I agree.

Lmao that image is hilarious.

I made it (:

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g2_: It's very well-done. But do you really think that Iron Man fans are that ridiculous?

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g2_: It's very well-done. But do you really think that Iron Man fans are that ridiculous?

No.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adriusus said:

I know that he can't beat Hulk, but I was just saying that he's done better against Hulk than Namor has. Also, he didn't go into a coma after he defeated the Hulk. He was just stuck inside his armor. I think the only reason that his armor shut down in the first place though was because he'd never done that before and the armor might have been a bit damaged from fighting the Hulk beforehand. He's put all of his power into one punch before and his armor didn't go limp like it did against the Hulk.

@pipxeroth said:

Has Namor ever defeated Hulk physically either? I completely disagree that Namor was Hulk's equal and posting a scan of Namor owning Grey Hulk certainly doesn't prove your point.

Namor beat Hulk in the Classic Days after they clashed at high speed underwater. IIRC, Stan Lee himself mentioned that Namor was an equal to Thor/Hulk underwater. Obviously that doesn't hold much weight for 'modern' Namor, but Classic Namor would certainly turn Tony's armor into scraps.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By pipxeroth

@noone1996: Along with what Caped Baldy said, again the point of the scan is not Namor "owning Grey Hulk", it's the fact that Hulk considers Namor one of the few people able to "toss him around like a poker chip". Compare that to Iron Man, whose full power charge at him didn't even budge him.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man wins this

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: @jashro44: It´s pretty much known by everybody that Bendis is terrible when it comes to power levels, that really isn´t debatable.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82: maybe so, and Ennis is terrible with Wolverine, but the canon feats are still there. You cannot focuse on high ends and ignore low ends or vice versa.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caped_baldy: Classic Namor fought Iron Man around 6-7 times and he either lost or tied to Iron Man. There was even a time when an angry Namor was kicking around a weakened and power drained Iron Man and he still failed to KO him.

@pipxeroth: All I've got to say is read it and weep:

Iron Man failing to move this version of the Hulk is nothing short of terrible writing.

Adriusus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Namor beat Hulk in the Classic Days after they clashed at high speed underwater. IIRC, Stan Lee himself mentioned that Namor was an equal to Thor/Hulk underwater. Obviously that doesn't hold much weight for 'modern' Namor, but Classic Namor would certainly turn Tony's armor into scraps.

Dude, are you trolling? Namor turns his armor into scraps? I'd assume you've only read less than 1% of Iron Man comics. Higher-end armors can oneshot him with ease.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adriusus said:
@caped_baldy said:

Dude, are you trolling? Namor turns his armor into scraps? I'd assume you've only read less than 1% of Iron Man comics. Higher-end armors can oneshot him with ease.

Classic Namor was an equal to Hulk and Thor underwater when written properly. I'm prett sure that a serious Hulk caliber being can turn most of im armors into scraps, yes.

Adriusus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Adriusus

@caped_baldy: Where in hell Classic Namor was equal to Hulk and Thor? Was that when Hulk and Thor were holding back, I think so. They usually hold back in fights against other heroes. But Iron Man has tanked hits from an angry, pissed-off Hulk and Odin-Force Thor. If you were able to provide that Namor has durability feats that can tank hits from Hulk and Thor without the latter holding back, then I'll concede. Classic Iron Man has consistently beat him over the years, and only he has upgraded then. Hulk and Thor can definitely damage his armor, but not in one hit or something. So LMFAO at Namor turning his armor into scraps.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adriusus said:

@caped_baldy: Where in hell Classic Namor was equal to Hulk and Thor? Was that when Hulk and Thor were holding back, I think so. They usually hold back in fights against other heroes. But Iron Man has tanked hits from an angry, pissed-off Hulk and Odin-Force Thor. If you were able to provide that Namor has durability feats that can tank hits from Hulk and Thor without the latter holding back, then I'll concede. Classic Iron Man has consistently beat him over the years, and only he has upgraded then. Hulk and Thor can definitely damage his armor, but not in one hit or something. So LMFAO at Namor turning his armor into scraps.

Oh here we go with the PIS feats. So you believe that a planetary+ level being amped by asgardian magic that makes him 10 times stronger is not powerful enough to destroy IM with a single blow when he's not holding back?...iron man fans....

Maybe you are the one that needs to read a little more, >CLASSIC< Namor used to fight evenly with Hulk without slowing down entire issues, and he was able to beat him underwater twice. I can't find the quote now, but SL himself mentioned how Classic Namor was supossed to be an equal to the top dogs(Hulk and Thor) at least underwater. And try to chill a little...

Adriusus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Adriusus

@caped_baldy: Odin-Force Thor can definitely damage Iron Man in just 2-3 hits, but just not one. I don't see how its PIS, given Iron Man lost that fight. Again, it still shows Iron Man's incredible durability. Sure, it's not planetary level hit. It's not his hardest hit and doubt it is, but rather a hard it since he was angry and not holding back. I've actually read almost all of Iron Man comics.

"Maybe you are the one that needs to read a little more"

-1/10 for effort

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adriusus said:

@caped_baldy: Odin-Force Thor can definitely damage Iron Man in just 2-3 hits, but just not one. I don't see how its PIS, given Iron Man lost that fight. Again, it still shows Iron Man's incredible durability. Sure, it's not planetary level hit. It's not his hardest hit and doubt it is, but rather a hard it since he was angry and not holding back. I've actually read almost all of Iron Man comics.

"Maybe you are the one that needs to read a little more"

-1/10 for effort

Good for you.

A serious Thor even without the OF should be able to one-shot Iron Man, plot armors aside. Deal with it.