Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

616 EXTREMIS Tony Stark

vs

MCU Thor, Kurse, Malekith (aether), Loki (mind gem, gungnir, Ice block), Vision

DCEU Doomsday (first form), Zod, Clark, Wonder Woman

FOX Quicksilver, Apocalypse, Johny with F4 powers

Rules:

• Tony arrives the battlefield 20 minutes before the bloodlusted team, and gets basic info
  • He isn't allowed to use / call his resources once battle starts
  • He is in character, and has evacuated the city already
  • If Tony is getting stomped, he can use Bleeding edge armor
APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

@apex_pretador: He blitzes everyone and one shots them with repulsor ray.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Probably Iron Man. However I'm not sure how he'll handle Quicksilver

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AdamAmeen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Ironman wins

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

G-Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By G-Dude

LEt me jus say FX quicksilver speed has been said to surpass light. A youtuber even made a video about. I don't think Ironman can take down Fx's quicksilver lol Also if Quicksilver is bloodlusted using his full potential he stomps.

Fox turned Quicksilver in their own flash.

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g-dude said:

LEt me jus say FX quicksilver speed has been said to surpass light.

Loading Video...

Proof. xD

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g-dude: How will he stomp someone he can't hurt? Not to mention that Iron-man tagged people faster than Quicksilver like Spectrum.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g-dude: Not to mention that there is no proof he is faster than light and even if he is Iron-man tagged people faster than him.

G-Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rubear:

LOL thanks for sharing I never saw that video of quick silver before. Well there you go and if you want the scientific analysis and breakdown on his speed here you go. Not as funny, but definitely interesting.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most that know know I'm a huuuuuuuge Iron Man fan, but this migh be too much for him.

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Darkbiscuit

@g-dude: All pure conjecture. And not near light speed -.-

G-Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g-dude: How will he stomp someone he can't hurt? Not to mention that Iron-man tagged people faster than Quicksilver like Spectrum.

He was smacking around Apocalypse, besides he could easily throw a million punches like Flash and the fact that Ironman won't be able to perceive someone moving that fast of atleast 20 Mach. Here is another breakdown of the commercial video lol

Loading Video...

Conjecture yes, but still better than any estimation or breakdown on his speed so far. Even if he isn't travel of 10th more the speed of light, 20 mach is fast enough to blitz Ironman. The same way he was blitzing Apocalypse. Only this time Ironman won't be able to compensate for his speed without Apocalypse's weird powers that allow him to trap QS.

G-Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Give me the slowest rate of speed you personally think QS was going in that video and tell me if you think Ironman will still be able to react to his speed.

G-Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: Same way he handled 616 Quicksilver and the Spectrum.

Also you do realize 616 QS is nowhere near as fast as fox's QS. MCU was a much more accurate portrayal of QS's actually powerset.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By KrleAvenger

@g-dude: Your point is flawed. He can through all ounches he wants he wont be able to hurt Iron-man. He will actually break his hands by punching him and even if he wont he would not be able to hurt him. Not to mention that Iron-man tagged Spectrum who is much much faster than Quicksilver and it isn't even funny.

Can Quicksilver hurt Iron-man or do anything to him? = No.

Can Iron-man catch Quicksilver? = Yes.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g-dude: You do realize it is not MCU Quicksilver but Fox Quicksilver? And you do realize that is movie version is stronger than comic version it is ridicolous to say jow that is better showing. It is actually overrated showing.

And are you just ignoring me saying how Iron-man tagged Spectrum?

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

Tony with EXTREME difficulty.

GIliad_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Iron Man could take it

G-Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g-dude: You do realize it is not MCU Quicksilver but Fox Quicksilver? And you do realize that is movie version is stronger than comic version it is ridicolous to say jow that is better showing. It is actually overrated showing.

Yet he was punching Apocalypse with no problem. The Fox Quick Silver is much faster than 616 QS. He won't have a problem hurting Tony if he could damage punch Apocalypse. The same reason Flash's punches can hurt Superman even though Flash isn't nearly as strong or durable as Superman. How are those overrated showings, he speed blitzes everyone all the time because it's his main power set. That's why I said QS should stomp if he uses his powers to the full potential. I mean he was going super speed while IN SUPER SPEED. Iron man won't tag him if QS goes all out. Don't forget the OP said movie Characters are bloodlusted.

G-Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only reason Ironman would be able to tag someone with the ability to move at speed of light would be because of plot. Otherwise we would just assume anything could happen. On comicvine apparently it's the opposite though. Everyone will be utilizing their powers to their fullest capacity that they display on a consistent basis in comics.

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By WordWarrior

Tony stomps.

And no, comic Quicksilver is much faster than Fox Quicksilver (who's nowhere near light speed from showings).

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Noone1996

Iron Man wins easily.

Also, lmao at Iron Man getting beaten by Quicksilver. As if he's never tagged anyone fast before.

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man. Iron Man fights speedsters... Quicksilver can get to Iron Man, he flies.

Adriusus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Adriusus

Iron Man wins without much trouble.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Sky-Fibre commercial isn´t even canon lol, it´s just an ad, people in the X Mansion were using internet and tablets which didn´t exist in 1983.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By KrleAvenger

@g-dude: That is totally not true. It is a plot if it is inconsistent yet Stark consistently operates faster than light.

- Keeps up with Sentry.

- Keeps up with the Phoenix Force.

- Flies to the sun in seconds.

- Escapes the black hole 2 times.

- Tagges the Spectrum.

- Blitzes the Hulk (more like Hypersonic feat in chase you don't know Hulk is Hypersonic).

- Taggs Spectrum.

- Blitzes Mallen.

- Keeps up with Gladiator.

- Flies from one side of the planet to another in less than a second.

- Reacted in piscosecond.

- You want me to continue?

Iron-man is consistently on that level. Saying how it's just a plot is ignoring consistency.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By KrleAvenger

@g-dude: So because he hurt Apocalypse he can hurt Iron-man? Please. Fox Apocalypse has zero durability feats. He is nowhere near as durable as 616 Version.

So hurting Apocalypse is pointless. Quicksilver will not hurt Iron-man. He will be blitzed.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apoc crushes his armor on him.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g-dude: That is totally not true. It is a plot if it is inconsistent yet Stark consistently operates faster than light.

- Keeps up with Sentry.

- Keeps up with the Phoenix Force.

- Flies to the sun in seconds.

- Escapes the black hole 2 times.

- Tagges the Spectrum.

- Blitzes the Hulk (more like Hypersonic feat in chase you don't know Hulk is Hypersonic).

- Taggs Spectrum.

- Blitzes Mallen.

- Keeps up with Gladiator.

- Flies from one side of the planet to another in less than a second.

- Reacted in piscosecond.

- You want me to continue?

Iron-man is consistently on that level. Saying how it's just a plot is ignoring consistency.

Extremis Iron man did that? Also keeping up to Gladiator & reacting in picoseconds should be PIS because he's not a freaking speedster.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By KrleAvenger

@apex_pretador: All feats minus Gladiator and Phoenix are Pre-Extremis and Extremis. Picosecond was brain reaction feat, not body. He wasn't moving and reacting on picosecond, he was thinking and analyzing at picosecond.

Also Gladiator feat was preformed in his Bleeding Edge Armor so it's not PIS.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: Oh and one more thing. Black Hole feats were preformed by Marvel Now and Classic Armor so that doesn't count as that is not Extremis.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: All feats minus Gladiator and Phoenix are Pre-Extremis and Extremis. Picosecond was brain reaction feat, not body. He wasn't moving and reacting on picosecond, he was thinking and analyzing at picosecond.

Also Gladiator feat was preformed in his Bleeding Edge Armor so it's not PIS.

But BE >> Extremis isn't it?

And gladiator is cosmic powerhouse who was considered the most dangerous annihilator by Thanos & was able to destroy planet with 2 hits. He shouldn't be able to keep up whth that (unless that was only speed, which is still a huge high end feat for him)

However, if his brain can react at picoseconds, that means that he should be able to tag speedsters easily.

@apex_pretador: Oh and one more thing. Black Hole feats were preformed by Marvel Now and Classic Armor so that doesn't count as that is not Extremis.

Not that he needs it here.

@adriusus said:

Iron Man effortlessly stomps. People should know that he has mountain level strength, repulsors and durability.

MCU Thor basically one-shotted a huge mountain and was not even KO'd.

MOS Took a nuke and survived.

DCEU Doomsday can absorb energy, he even absorbed nuke level energy.

I'm not taking sides, but just saying that mountain level isn't enough. Even apoc has shown this level of TK.

@apex_pretador: He blitzes everyone and one shots them with repulsor ray.

Iron Man is in character and trying to subdue them, not kill.

@g-dude said:

LEt me jus say FX quicksilver speed has been said to surpass light. A youtuber even made a video about. I don't think Ironman can take down Fx's quicksilver lol Also if Quicksilver is bloodlusted using his full potential he stomps.

Fox turned Quicksilver in their own flash.

Lol nope. Light >>>> Quicksilver.

The Sky-Fibre commercial isn´t even canon lol, it´s just an ad, people in the X Mansion were using internet and tablets which didn´t exist in 1983.

This is true.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: But Gladiator is Superman level character. He is not Silver Surfer level LOL. Thanos called Gladiator most dangerous of all Annihilators but actually, Quasar and Surfer are easily abkve him and a debate can be made for Beta Ray Bill as well. And I mean Tony's Bleeding Edge is so advanced that even tech 1000 years into the future is not more advanced than bleeding edge. And yes Bleeding Edge > Extremis. Not to mention that Stark wasn't outspeeding Gladiator, he was keeping up with him. It may be high end but considering the fact that Stark always upgrades his armors (especially the likes of Bleeding Edge) I can put his high end feats as a factor as long as it is not in category of PIS/CIS/WIS.

And those kind of feats are not high end once he starts to do those more consistently. I mean look at how many FTL feats I mentioned.

Iron-man may be in character but that doesn't stop him from KOing those guys. Not to mention that I can't think of anyone here who could hurt him.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: But Gladiator is Superman level character. He is not Silver Surfer level LOL. Thanos called Gladiator most dangerous of all Annihilators but actually, Quasar and Surfer are easily abkve him and a debate can be made for Beta Ray Bill as well. And I mean Tony's Bleeding Edge is so advanced that even tech 1000 years into the future is not more advanced than bleeding edge. And yes Bleeding Edge > Extremis. Not to mention that Stark wasn't outspeeding Gladiator, he was keeping up with him. It may be high end but considering the fact that Stark always upgrades his armors (especially the likes of Bleeding Edge) I can put his high end feats as a factor as long as it is not in category of PIS/CIS/WIS.

And those kind of feats are not high end once he starts to do those more consistently. I mean look at how many FTL feats I mentioned.

Iron-man may be in character but that doesn't stop him from KOing those guys. Not to mention that I can't think of anyone here who could hurt him.

Actually, he is probably above SS in strenght alone. Overall I agree he is nowhere near SS level due to versatility.

Also, I don't see any reason for BRB to be above him. Gladiator was also the first one to attack Thanos.

Anyways, I'm fine for it being high end feat instead of PIS, especially due to BE and his position in power heirarchy.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adriusus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Adriusus

@apex_pretador: When did MCU Thor destroy mountains? He never did anything close to that. At best, he's a city buster. It should be noted that mountain level is way above nuclear. MOS Superman never took a nuke, I don't know where you get that from, same applies to Doomsday. I heard they absorbed (there is no way Doomsday absorbs Iron Man's repulsors at all) it not tank it. Even if you claim they are nuke level, it's still not enough to shrug hits from 616 Iron Man.

Iron Man oneshots them all via tasers, sonics etc. tbh.

iknowwhoyouare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor solos via city bust, Vision solos via intangibility, vibranium, TP and universal mind gem and Fox Apocalypse solos via planetary power and Cap solos with Russo-Force

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By APEX_pretador

@adriusus said:

@apex_pretador: When did MCU Thor destroy mountains? He never did anything close to that. At best, he's a city buster. It should be noted that mountain level is way above nuclear. MOS Superman never took a nuke, I don't know where you get that from, same applies to Doomsday. I heard they absorbed (there is no way Doomsday absorbs Iron Man's repulsors at all) it not tank it. Even if you claim they are nuke level, it's still not enough to shrug hits from 616 Iron Man.

Iron Man oneshots them all via tasers, sonics etc. tbh.

I was just saying that mountain level isn't enough, and the "floating city" was mountain sized. DD absorbed the nuke, not MoS, and I never said they can shrug hits from him, but you should also keep in mind that he is in character.

Adriusus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: I know he is on character. I was just ensuring that mountain level is above nuclear level and is enough. First of all, just becuase the floating Sokovia city was mountain sized, it doesn't mean that it is as durable as the mountain, Not even close. Size doesn't really matter when it goes to weighing things. Our best nukes such as Tsar Bomba can't bust mountains.

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iknowwhoyouare: lololol no though

You know it is 616 Extremis Iron Man right?

He pretty much has a counter for all of that. That armor was pretty OP tbh

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless I'm really wrong, Extremis wasn't armor.

Adriusus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tony_shark said:

Unless I'm really wrong, Extremis wasn't armor.

There is an Extremis armor:

No Caption Provided

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adriusus:

I mean it isn't tecchnically armor as it is what happens when armor bonds with Tony itself.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor solos via city bust, Vision solos via intangibility, vibranium, TP and universal mind gem and Fox Apocalypse solos via planetary power and Cap solos with Russo-Force

You're trolling, right?